Frank & Joe Ch. 02

Story Info
Their introduction to wife swapping.
5.3k words
4.26
72.3k
12

Part 2 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
collamy
collamy
109 Followers

The last time I had described how my husband, Joe, and I agreed to have Frank as an additional sex partner for me and our subsequent agreement on how I should behave with the two men. That was the first time Frank joined us for a sex session which was held at our house. However we had agreed that we shouldn’t be doing so as Joe and I have two teenagers and we don’t wish for them to find out about our sexual activities. We had agreed that the best arrangement was for us to meet in motels which was where Frank brought us the next weekend, he made reservations for us at a motel about three hours drive away from our hometown.

On Friday evening he called to asked if we wanted to go in a car instead of us driving over in two cars, Joe wasn’t home yet and so I replied that it would be a good idea for him to fetch us so that we went there in only one car. So we finally agreed that he would come over to our house on Saturday morning and we would drive down with him, I had to remind him that it had to be late Saturday morning as I had to attend to some matters for our children before we could feel safe leaving the two of them alone at home. Frank then asked if he could leave his son with our children for the weekend to which I readily agreed.

So around 11am the next day Frank arrived with his son (the same age as our second child, a boy also) and it wasn’t much problem since they already knew each other. Joe and I left together with Frank in his car and it was an uneventful drive to the next town where the motel was. Of course during the drive we talked about what happened last weekend, I told the two men how much I enjoyed being fucked by the both of them. The three of us were sitting in the front, Frank driving with me sitting right close up to him and my husband next to me, as the conversation got into more details of our previous session, Joe started to fondle my body, at first it was on my dress but slowly his hands moved under it. As agreed I only had a one piece dress, a halter top, totally bare backed with a flared skirt which came only halfway down my thighs, the only other item I wore was a pair of high heeled sandals.

As my husband started to fondle and caress me under my dress, Frank told me to untie the halter top so that it now fell down around my waist leaving me topless, now Joe was sucking on my right tits while Frank could fondle my left tit. We were now on the interstate and I think that some of the other drivers and occupants of trucks and/or higher vehicles could see what the two men were doing to me. Of course my hands weren’t idle too, I was squeezing Frank’s growing cock through his pants and every so often leaning closer to kiss him or lick his ear, I had also whispered to him that Joe had fucked me on Wednesday evening and was describing exactly what we did.

I didn’t neglect my husband and every now and then would also squeeze his cock, of course I was also teasing them about their growing cocks, after a while Joe told me to lift my ass up while he lifted my skirt so that now my dress was bunched around my waist with my tits and cunt so easily accessible to the both of them. I don’t think the other people driving past could see what was happening below the car’s window but I do know for sure that a couple of trailer drivers saw everything as they gave a blast on their airhorns as they passed us. Since both Frank and Joe didn’t tell me to cover up I didn’t bother about being on show. Joe was now finger fucking me, shoving a couple of fingers in and out of my cunt with Frank urging him on, it didn’t take too long before I felt my climax building up and then a flow of pleasure through my body, of course I made sure that both of them were aware that I was cumming.

A few minutes later Frank turned off the interstate into the local road which would bring us pass a town before reaching the motel so he suggested that we cool down but my husband refused to let me get decent, instead he leaned against the door pulling me closer to him with both my legs in his lap, my dress was still bunched around my waist and we drove to the motel that way. When we arrived Frank went into the office to register and then we drove straight to our room. He had managed to get a room at the far corner of the ground floor and so could park right in front of it. Both the men had a small suitcase each for their change of clothing but as I wasn’t allowed to be dressed, all I had put into Joe’s suitcase was my toothbrush and a comb, they now got out of the car and Joe asked Frank if I could bring my dress into the room, he looked at me with raised eyebrows, I realized that it would be my decision. So I took off my dress and sandals and got out of the car totally naked.

Frank said it would be a good idea to put my things in the boot and with me standing absolutely naked next to his car in broad daylight, he walked back to open the boot and just threw my dress and sandals in. I don’t know whether it was lucky or unlucky that there were nobody else around because he took his own sweet time to lock up the car and then the three of us walked over to our room, Frank seemed to have problems unlocking the room door so I was standing there bare assed naked with the two men waiting to get into our room. At last he managed to open the door and all of us trooped in, I was last and did notice a car drive into the parking area, I couldn’t see how many people were in that car but I think they must have seen me walking into the room totally naked.

As soon as I had closed the door behind me, both of them started stripping off their clothes and when they were as naked as I was Joe got on the bed, lying there with his legs over the side and his cock standing up straight and proud. He told me to suck him, Frank pushed me from behind so that I was bending over with my ass towards him, as I took Joe’s cock into my eager mouth I felt Frank spread my ass cheeks and then his cock was at the entrance of my cunt, it went in smoothly since I was already so wet from being finger fucked earlier. I now had two hard cocks inside me, as Frank pushed forward into my cunt I was, in turn, pushed forward also on Joe’s cock which I could feel going partly into my throat. Both of them continued fucking me, Joe in my mouth and Frank in my cunt doggy style, and they were soon not only pushing in and out of my body but really pounding their cocks into me, I had to place my hands on either side of Joe on the bed to keep my balance and after another few minutes, I could feel Joe’s cock expand a little more before he started shooting his load into my mouth. I tried to swallow as much as I could but being in such a position, quite a lot escaped out dribbling down my chin. As he came Joe had grabbed my head so I couldn’t move but Frank didn’t seem too concerned because he kept up his pounding of my cunt and then soon it was his turn to stop moving and grab my waist as I felt him shooting his load, which made me cum also but, not being able to move I could only keep quiet and allow the waves of pleasure to flow throughout my body. After we all finished the men released me and they went to wash up, however I knew that I wouldn’t be allowewd to do the same and so helped unpack their suitcases and after that I switched on the TV and climbed into bed watching some show I couldn’t even remember.

When the two of them came out of the bathroom, they started to get dressed again so I asked if that was all the fucking I would be getting this weekend. My husband came up to me and grabbed both my tits in his hands and told me that I was really turning out to be a slutty wife, I thanked him for the compliment and raised myself up to give him a peck on his cheek, Frank came over saying that if I felt this way, maybe they should look for a couple of other guys for me. This got me worried because to tell the truth I didn’t know how I would react with a stranger, Frank was a long time friend and I was already so used to him caressing me even before we started this arrangement that it was so natural for me to strip off in front of him. Now I turned serious and asked Joe if they were really planning to get another guy to join us now, he must have realized my worries and assured me they wouldn’t do such a thing without my consent. Assured, I lay back on the bed and spread my legs wide and told the two of them that I was ready for more fucking. I really relished this arrangement and the freedom it gave me to ask for sex from these two men in my life.

These two men now sat on either side of me on the bed and each held one of my legs so that I was spread opened, I had raised myself up and now had to rest on my hands to see what they were up to. They both were peeling my cunt lips open, Joe was sitting on my left so he had his left hand pulling open my left cunt lip and his right hand on my left thigh to keep my legs spread opened, Frank was on the other side doing the same. We could all see some of Frank’s cum oozing out of my cunt, a whitish liquid making a wet spot on the bed, this made me really feel like a slut and I did mention this to them. However I think that Joe liked the idea of me being a slut while Frank was already treating me like one, I was in hog heaven!

Unexpectedly my husband suggested that I should shave my cunt hairs and Frank agreed with him, I didn’t. Actually I’ve very short and fine pubic hairs, just a sprinkling along the sides with a thicker (but still very fine) tuft at the top. I reminded Joe about how I complained about feeling itchy when I was shaved by the doctor to prepare me for delivering our children before and I didn’t like that, it was so itchy when the hairs started growing back. Frank said that we should use a razor and shave me regularly to avoid any itchiness, I agreed to try it for a while to see how it felt, however it wouldn’t be practical tonight as he hadn’t brought his razor along, he had only brought a disposable razor for this trip. Frank told us that he uses the type that is used by barbers, where the blade is long and has to be sharpened on a leather strap. So we left it at that for the time being but the two of them were still playing with my cunt, pulling my cunt lips apart, now they even poked their fingers in, I continued lying there with them holding my legs apart and watched as they did whatever they wished between my legs.

Slowly Joe was starting to finger fuck me, he pushed three fingers as deep as he could into my cunt and started pushing them in and out, at this time Frank was rubbing my clitoris and I was getting aroused and I soon realized that I was pushing my ass up to meet Joe’s fingers each time he pushed them into me. Then Frank said that I seem to be having more and more juices flowing out so he started to rub it all along my cunt and even to my ass hole, when he told me to lift my ass higher I suspected what he was planning to do but still went ahead as instructed. True enough he started to rub my cunt juices around my ass hole and without any warning suddenly poked a finger in, of course it went in easily since I was already so wet. Now the both of them started to finger fuck me in earnest, Joe in my cunt and Frank in my ass hole, I was feeling so good and I know that I responded the way they wished me to.

I realized they were playing with me when, as I was about to cum, they stopped, just leaving their fingers inside me and not moving, I slowly relaxed and when they saw that they continued their finger fucking. This went on for some time, of course I didn’t bother to complain knowing that my whole body was there for their enjoyment, so they continued for quite a long time. I don’t remember exactly what happened next because I was too aroused to care, all I wanted was for my orgasm, but after what seemed like hours (in actual fact about half an hour) they finally allowed me to climax, I knew that I was thrusting myself harder and faster against their fingers as I came and had also thrown my arms around the both of them. When I was finally calm enough to lie back on the bed, Joe leaned down and kissed me and then whispered that he was so proud of me for giving him and his friend so much pleasure with my body, I kissed him back and replied that I had also received so much pleasure from what they did to me and was looking forward to more. Frank was smiling and looking at us so I smiled back at him and thanked him for showing me how to enjoy my body, he squeezed my thigh in acknowledgement.

All of us then got off the bed, the two men went into the bathroom to wash their hands but as usual I wasn’t allowed to wash myself, I felt really sticky between my legs and my ass hole hurt from the finger fucking from Frank, all I could do was walk around the room to try and relax whatever muscles I could. It was now about 5.00pm and as Frank came out of the bathroom wiping his hands, I asked him what plans he had for us. Joe suggested that we go out for an early dinner so that there would be more time for them to “enjoy the slut” later (I was shocked by his words, imagine calling his own wife a slut!) Frank agreed but he added that he did have some plans for me in town. He refused to divulge what these plans were and only said that it involved flashing my body around.

So now the three of us walked out of the room, I was still totally naked as I had left my dress and sandals in the boot of Frank’s car, as we were leaving Frank took one of the towels from the room, he didn’t let me use it but just carried it with him to the car. When we were at the car the opened the boot for me to get my things and as I was doing so an elderly couple came out of their room and walked over to their car which was parked next to Frank’s. When they saw me naked they stopped in their tracks and looked apprehensively at us, Joe quickly went up to them to assure them that everything was alright and I joined him by telling them that I had agreed to everything that they saw. I handed my dress over to Frank and just slipped into my sandals but this couple were still standing there and so I briefly told them that Joe and I were having an affair with Frank and the two men didn’t like me to be dressed and so I had to remain naked until they gave me permission to get dressed, they seemed satisfied with my brief explanation, in fact the woman asked me if I was always walking around naked in public.

We ended up, the three of us, standing there having a short conversation with them, of course I was naked all the while, mainly we told them about of agreement. When they realized that Joe and I was a married couple, the woman commented that she could never imagine being in my situation, the man was very interested to talk to Joe about allowing me to have sex with Frank and letting me expose myself this way. Joe offered my body to him, actually he told the man that he wouldn’t object if he were to touch me, however the man merely touched my tits, pulling my nipples before quickly letting them go, I had a feeling that he wanted to do much more but with his wife there he felt restricted.

They got into their car and drove away, we too got into Frank’s car and that was when he passed me the towel telling me to cover myself with it and that I could only get dressed when we were about to enter the restaurant where we would be having dinner. I just draped the towel over myself but had to hold it at my neck so that it covered me and anybody looking wouldn’t realize that I was naked, Frank explained that this was to avoid any problems since we would be driving along the local roads to town.

It was a short drive into town so Joe didn’t bother about getting me aroused, we were relatively quiet, and just outside of the town Frank drove into the parking lot of a small shopping mall and parked right at the far end. Both he and Joe got down from the car with him pulling the towel off me, leaving me sitting there naked except for my pair of sandals, Joe had placed my dress in the backseat and since they hadn’t mentioned it I didn’t bother to ask to get dressed again.

Frank had parked his car next to another one on our right which was nearer the mall, when he got down from the car he left the door opened, the left of the car was towards a highway and there were plenty of vehicles driving past us, I don’t think anybody realized that I was sitting naked there. Frank now told me to get out from the car and put on my dress, I quickly complied. I had to get out and then stand naked next to the car while my husband took my dress from the back and passed it to me. Now I was clearly seen by the people in the vehicles driving past and quite a number of them started to blow their horns and wave at us, I waved back. Joe got behind me and put his arms around me using his hands to cup my tits, the people who saw this horned louder and waved, I was enjoying the sensation of standing naked and waving to people passing by. After a few minutes I put on my dress and then Frank told me to walk over to the mall while he would drive off with Joe, telling me that I was to walk over to a diner opposite the mall, he said we were going to eat there and they would wait for me. I was to go up to them as soon as I entered the diner, just as if I was picking them up. I looked over at my husband and he only smiled and said I should behave like a street walker greeting her customers in the diner. We didn’t expect to know anybody there and so anybody observing me would believe that the two men were my customers. As I was tying the halter of my dress, Frank went behind me and said that I should leave it loose so that my tits would be obvious and noticeable, this would also make the dress slightly longer but then the top of my ass would be noticeable to anybody who cared to look. There was no mirror around for me to see how I would look but the little I could see in the side mirror of the car convinced me that I looked like a whore out looking for customers, I felt deliciously naughty!

I walked over to the mall alone, walked inside and took a slow walk around making my way to the opposite exit. My walk in the car park was uneventful but during my walk around the shops I realized that quite a few people were observing me when a group a teenage boys gave me a couple of wolf whistles, a nice looking young man tried to strike up a conversation with me, we talked as I continued my walk but I put him off by saying that I was on my way to meet my lovers (a slight bending of the truth!). I did notice some disapproving looks from some but nobody tried to accost or stop me, I must add here that I thoroughly enjoyed myself and the little commotion I caused. When I left the mall from the other exit, I noticed that the group of teenage boys were also there, they whistled some more and there were even a couple of crude comments but nothing much else because there was quite a crowd around, I guess it was shopping time for this community.

When I got to the side of the road I had to stand there waiting to cross and a couple of the teenagers came up to me and offered to help me cross the road, I joked that I wasn’t such an old lady that I needed their help. However the two of them replied that the reason was they were dared by their friends to touch me and the only way to do this without creating a problem was to hold my hands as we crossed the road. Hearing this I had to agree and each of them held on to my hands, on each side of me. As we were walking across the road, I told them that I didn’t have anything under my dress and they should have asked to touch some other part of me, they were too shocked/embarassed to reply so when we safely across and just before they went back to their friends, I gave each of them a kiss on their cheek, I’m sure their friends must have seen this and they must have enjoyed the experience.

I entered the diner and looked around but couldn’t find both Joe and Frank, which was surprising as they only had to drive over and park the car while I had to walk through the length of the mall and then cross the road, so I took a seat at the counter and ordered a cup of coffee. It must have been about half an hour later that the two men walked in, but we pretended not to know each other and they took a table not too far away from me. Now I was undecided what to do, I was supposed to walk over and pretend to pick them up but then I still hadn’t paid for my coffee and I had no money since all I had was my dress and sandals, not even a purse. Just then Joe winked at me so I got off my seat and approached him and Frank, I stood next to their table and introduced myself and then Frank invited me to join them, I sat down next to him and the waitress came over to take our orders. Frank told her that I would be joining them and to please bring my cup of coffee over, she looked at me but didn’t say anything. The three of us ordered our meals and she left us.

collamy
collamy
109 Followers
12