Frank & Joe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
collamy
collamy
109 Followers

We ate our dinner talking softly and Frank was teasing me by saying that I would make a good streetwalker, the way I approached them, Joe laughed out loud at this, initially I was uneasy about the teasing because I wasn’t sure where this was leading to but slowly I got into the spirit and confessed that I had always wondered how a whore would behave. Joe told me that I would have to try it out myself in public with strangers to really know the feeling, imagine my own husband suggesting that. However luckily Frank had a saner mind and suggested that we drop the subject until we had further discussions on it.

After the meal, Frank paid the bill and we left together, I could feel the disapproval of the waitress but didn’t bother about it. As we got into Frank’s car, he told me that he still had some plans for me to show off my naked body, I insisted that he tell me more but he refused saying that I just had to go along with whatever he had planned, my husband simply agreed with everything Frank said. As he started the car he just told me “get naked” and Joe quickly gave me a hand stripping my dress off, Frank told me to keep my sandals on as I would be walking outside the car, he drove around town until we found the local park, it was actually outside the town. By now it was around 9.00pm but there were still people there, some with families, so Frank drove around until we found a quiet spot right at the end of the car park. There were two other cars parked there but they were empty, the three of us sat quietly watching the area but we didn’t see anybody around. This looked like a deserted area and there was a bunch of trees ahead of us, there were also three street lights but one wasn’t working and Frank had parked as far away from the other two as possible.

So now the three of us were sitting quietly in the car, with me naked except for my sandals, I don’t know what we were waiting for but Frank did mention something about me dancing in the clump of trees. After about ten minutes Frank got down from the car and Joe and I followed, he walked straight towards the trees and again my husband and I followed him. I didn’t see anybody around as we walked and suddenly we came upon a patch of cleared ground, it looked like a picnic area, there were a few benches arranged at the edge of the clearing, but since it was night there was nobody around and Frank walked over and sat on one of them. Then he told me to just wander around while Joe sat down next to him and the both of them watched me. At first I wasn’t sure about what to do but Frank told me the idea was for me to wander around the area with the hope that some other people may come here to catch me naked. So there I was walking around a clearing in the middle of a clump of trees with my husband and our best friend watching me, it wasn’t very exciting.

After we had been there about a quarter of an hour I suddenly heard voices and quickly went over to the two of them, and then a young couple came into view, when they saw us they stopped in surprise which turned into shock (I think!) when they realized that there was a middle aged naked woman standing there. Frank quickly got up and approached them, smiling, and then he explained that he was teaching me to be confident being naked in public, he invited them over to join us. The woman looked worried and was trying to pull her partner away but he whispered something to her and both of them walked slowly towards me and my husband. We introduced ourselves, shaking hands all round, I felt very conscious about my nudity, after all I’m a 38 year old woman and after two children my body wasn’t as sexy as I wished. Anyway I continued to stand there and noticed that while the man was looking me all over, the woman couldn’t bring herself to look me in my eye and even while talking to me, she tried not to look at my body, although I knew she did from the corner of her eyes.

Our conversation consisted mainly on the man asking more about why I had to be naked in public and this time both Frank and Joe explained our situation in much more detail to him, the woman expressed surprise and wonderment on why I had agreed to such conditions and so I explained that I had been faithful to Joe since I knew him and now that Frank’s wife had passed away and he being our best friend I agreed to be available to him. I added, mischeviously, that I didn’t expect to have to be naked in public but now that they had made me do so I found it to be very sexy and have come to enjoy it, this was the absolute truth, I did enjoy being naked and didn’t much care who saw me. We must have spent about an hour talking with them, all the while I kept a look out for anybody else around, and when they ran out of questions, and they said they had to leave, we walked with them back to the car park. It turned out that one of the cars there belonged to them and we accompanied them to their car.

They got into their car and we were saying our goodbyes and goodnights when another couple walked into view, this first couple drove off immediately leaving us exposed. The second couple saw us and they ran to their car and drove off even as Frank was trying to talk to them, anyway it was getting late now and I told Joe that I was feeling cold so the two men agreed that we should go back to the motel. At this point I must add that I was feeling so aroused that my cunt was sopping wet and when I mentioned this to Frank he immediately put his hands between my legs and poked a couple of fingers into my cunt.

We got into the car and as Frank drove off, my husband started to finger fuck me until I had an orgasm, thrusting myself against his hands as I came. This time they didn’t even bother about covering my body with the towel, they just left the towel and my dress in the back seat while I sat naked between them until we got back to the motel.

To be continued.

Would appreciate any feedback/comments.

collamy
collamy
109 Followers
12