Frank & Joe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So now the five of us left the room again to walk over to the liquor store to get more drinks, the three men were dressed normally but Mary and I only had on a shirt each, nothing else, we were even bare footed! This didn't look like a busy area, only a couple of cars passed by during our walk but as we neared the store I saw that there were a couple of cars parked outside and also there were a group of men just hanging around. I mentioned this to my husband but he replied that we were also a big group and shouldn't meet any problems. So we walked on but Mary held onto my arm. However when the men in front of the store saw us they gave a few wolf whistles and passed some comments, some not very nice but they didn't do much else and so it was a big relief. Some of the comments were quite crude, one guy asked if we were for sale! Another one was why bother with the shirts, we should just be naked, of course we didn't respond to anything and just ignored them and went into the store. Mary, Tom and I went over to the shelves where they kept the wine and chose a couple of bottles but Joe and Frank each took another six packs each and so we decided to take only a bottle, we also took a couple of packets of nuts and potato chips.

After Frank paid for our purchases we walked out again. This time a man stood right in my path and asked me my price and I had to tell him that I was a married woman, his comment was that I sure looked like a whore and offered me $100.00 for an hour. I just smiled at him and quickly walked away, the other four had just walked a few steps off and were waiting for me. I told my husband that a man had offered me $100.00 to spend an hour with me and he replied that I should have taken him up on the offer! Mary was saying that I was so brave to even talk to the man and Tom told her that she should have offered herself to them, just the way that she had offered herself to Frank and Joe. Frank had kept quiet during all this and finally came out with the suggestion that maybe we should try that sometime, when I asked him what we should try, his reply was to see how much men were willing to pay to fuck me! I was pissed at this and asked if he wanted me to be a whore, he said no but since I was willing to allow other men to fuck me I should be interested to find out my "market value."

We continued our walk back to the motel and by this time had arrived at the street where the motel was, it was very dark as the street light was not working and then Frank told me to unbutton my shirt, I quickly did so and it was soon flapping about my body, and showing off everything. Tom told Mary to do the same and she reluctantly did so, I walked next to Frank and put my arms around him and asked him if this was what a whore would do. He told me not to think too much about it, after all it was only a suggestion and he thought I would be more adventurous about sex. Anyway both Mary and I now had our shirts unbuttoned and flapping around us while walking back to the motel, when we got into the carpark I took off my shirt and walked totally naked, I could see the shock and surprise on Mary's face and also the guys, when we got to the porch in front of our room, Tom told his wife to take off her shirt too, which she quietly did.

At the door to our room Frank took his own sweet time opening the door, by now both Mary and I had handed our shirts over to Tom to hold and so we were free and naked and I pulled her to go out into the middle of the carpark and we just cavorted about, she was very hesitant but when I started to run and jump alone, she soon joined me. Finally Frank got the door opened and called us in but I refused and so he had no choice but to wait for us, the guys sat down on the steps of the porch looking at the two of us playing in the middle of the carpark totally naked. I guess we were unlucky that nobody passed by and saw us but it was exhilarating all the same.

Anyway after about half an hour we all went back into our room, we were laughing and joking and all the guys were passing all kinds of remarks about what Mary and I did, some of the remarks were very encouraging but there were also some crude remarks, Frank did say that we shouldn't be allowed to wear clothes at all since we were so keen for strangers to look at our naked bodies and maybe we should look for jobs as exotic dancers, if anybody would employ us. We broke open the wine and it turned out that only Mary and I wanted wine while the other three wanted beer, so I poured out two glasses of wine and sat down in Tom's lap to drink mine, Mary had gone over to sit on a bed with Frank leaving my husband alone on the other bed.

Sitting in Tom's lap, naked, drinking wine, while he started to fondle my body again, I could feel him getting aroused through his pants and I announced this to everybody, both Frank and Joe added that they were now aroused again after watching our antics. I put a hand on Tom's crotch and felt him slwoly growing, at the same time he put his beer down and now had both hands on me, all over my body fondling, caressing and even pinching me to encouragement from Frank and my husband. Joe went over and pushed Mary so that she was lying down and then he climbed on top of her and did to her what her husband was doing to me.

I whispered into Tom's ear that I wanted his cock inside me again so we both got up and I helped him undress. Seeing this Joe too started to undress himself, Mary continued lying on the bed and looking up at him taking off his clothes. When Tom was naked I pulled him over to the next bed and we quickly got into a 69 position with me on top, I turned to look at the opposite bed and saw that my husband had climbed between Mary's legs and was starting to fuck her missionary style, after that I concentrated on sucking Tom's cock while he ate me out. I had a short quick orgasm and then turned around pulling him on top of me and as soon as I had spread my legs, he was immediately between them and pushed his cock into my cunt easily. Now he started fucking me in earnest, pounding his hard cock in and out of my cunt and I responded by thrusting myself upwards to meet him. This couldn't last very long and after a few minutes Tom suddenly stopped moving and just remained inside my cunt, then I felt him shooting out his cum, after that we lay together for a few minutes catching our breaths, I hadn't cummed but it didn't worry me as I knew either Frank or my husband would want to fuck me soon.

As we were geeting up from bed my husband shouted out that he was cumming and all of us saw that he was lying still between Mary's legs, we also realized that she was cumming from her keeping still and eyes closed but her hips were still thrusting upwards. Tom and Joe took turns to wash up in the bathroom and I went over to Frank to tell him that I hadn't cummed from Tom's fucking, he asked me why I was telling him that. My reply was that I expected him to make me cum! As I had mentioned previously, Frank was always very direct with me when asking to fuck me before we began this affair so I now used very direct language with him "I want you to fuck me until I cum!" Frank realized what I was doing but poor Tom felt so miserable about not being able to satisfy me but I told him not to worry as there were two other men around who were fully capable of satisfying my sexual needs.

Mary got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom to wash up saying that she wasn't used to walking around with cumm oozing out from her cunt, well nobody prevented her. However by this time I wasn't interested in anything else because Frank had pulled me on the bed and was quickly getting rid of his clothes, I helped but then as each part of his body came into view, I had to kiss and lick it. Of course this slowed his undressing a little but he wasn't complaining. Before too long he was naked and between my opened legs and pounding his cock in and out of my cunt, I was meeting each of his thrusts with my own, my husband had to comment that we were "fucking like animals in heat." Since he had cummed a couple of times earlier I knew this was going to be a long fuck and I was now actually settling in, both physically and mentally, to enjoy this as much as possible. The other three people were seated around us, Mary in the armchair and both Tom and Joe on the other bed and I knew they were keeping a close watch at what Frank and I were doing.

After another few minutes Mary came over and sat on the edge of our bed and commented that Frank had a lot of stamina, saying that Tom would have finished after just a few minutes, I realized that this would make Tom feel inadequate so I quickly replied that, although Tom took only a short time, he was also a good fucker. Suddenly, without any warning, I felt a wave of pleasure flow right through my body and I was cumming but Frank was still going strong and so I relaxed a little waiting for him. Then a few minutes later Frank stopped moving and thrust himself hard inside my cunt and I felt a stream of jism spurt out from his cock, which gave me another orgasm, we were cumming together, he lay down on me after we finished and we rested that way for a few moments. When Frank got off me to go to the bathroom, Joe came over and sat at my foot and told me to spread my legs wide, he called Tom over to "look at a well fucked cunt," I raised myself on my arms to get a better look between my legs and Mary too came closer for a look. We saw the jism oozing out of my cunt, there were now so much inside since I hadn't wash at all from the beginning, some of it was whitish and some colorless, fluid and liquid flowing out of my cunt making a wet spot on the bed, Tom said that my cunt was still gaping wide opened and I replied that of course it should be, seeing as how both he and Frank fucked me right after each other. Mary's comment was that I was so at ease with my body that I could allow them to see everything, she would be too embarassed to let anybody look at her just after a fuck, my reply to her was that Joe likes looking at my cunt after a fuck and anyway I wanted all of them to be as familiar with every part of my body that they wished, additionally I had agreed that I wouldn't wear any clothes whenever I was with Frank and Joe and so there wasn't any part of me that they hadn't seen before and I enjoyed their attentions!

It was now so very late and Tom said that he would need some sleep as they had a long drive ahead the next morning, Mary quickly added that she too needed her sleep. Just at this time Frank came out of the bathroom and asked what we were doing, I was still lying on the bed with my legs spread wide opened with Joe, Mary and Tom looking at me so I replied that they were looking at his handiwork, he came over to have a look also. Tom now excused himself and Mary saying they were going back to their room for a few hours sleep but Frank said that I should go with him and spend the night with Tom while Mary slept in this room with him and Joe. I quickly added that sleeping could mean just plain sleeping and it didn't mean that we had to have sex even though we slept in the same bed.

I could see the hesitation on both their faces and quickly added that everything was up to them, it didn't matter at all since everything we did was by mutual consent. Tom said ok and then Mary smiled her agreement so now Frank suggested that they should send me and Tom back to his room. I guess that it was now about 4.00am so Mary was the first out of the room, she was still totally naked so it looked like she had finally come to terms with being nude in front of people. Of course at this hour of the night there were nobody around and so the trip back to Tom's room was uneventful and later Mary went back with Frank and Joe.

As soon as they left and I had closed the door, I turned to ask Tom if he wanted me to wash my cunt or would he prefer me to leave it filled with cum, he volunteered to wash it for me and I quickly agreed. We waited for a while for the hot water and then he sprayed me with the shower and soaped me up. I must say he was very tender, he even poked a couple of fingers into my cunt to clear it out as much as possible and after that he dried me and put some talc on for me. After we turned off the light and got ready to sleep he even gave my cunt a goodnight kiss.

I slept naked in Tom's arms, I guess we were both tired out after the night's earlier activities as we slept right through the night. However I was awoken the next morning when I felt somebody spreading my legs wide. I opened my eyes to see Mary, still totally naked, holding my knees apart, Tom was the only one there and he was standing by her side. Seeing them I just allowed Mary to hold my legs apart and the both of them continued checking out my cunt, I asked what were they looking for and Mary just answered that she was curious to see what it would look like now in the light of day. I told her that Tom had washed me before going to bed and added that he even kissed my cunt goodnight, now I asked if it looked any different. Tom was first to reply saying that it still looked beautiful and he leaned down to give it a good morning kiss, Mary was still holding my legs apart and now she asked if she could kiss it too. Of course I told her to go ahead and as she was kissing my cunt the room door opened to admit both Frank and Joe. Immediately Frank asked Mary what she was doing and so now I had to explain about them wanting to kiss my cunt. When they heard this both him and my husband also declared that they too wanted to give me a good morning kiss so I continued holding my legs spread opened while each of them got between my legs and gave my cunt a good morning kiss.

It turned out that Mary had already taken her morning shower with Frank and Joe helping her and Tom had gone into the bathroom for his shower, when Joe asked me what else I did with Tom I told him that he just helped me wash my cunt and we fell asleep after that and I was just woken when Mary held onto my legs. Frank and Joe too hadn't done anything with Mary and I commented that it looked like we were really only sleeping with each other's partners without much action. Frank declared that he was ready for some action but Mary said that she wanted breakfast first so I quickly went into the bathroom and joined Tom in the shower. Mary had put on her dress and she did tell Frank that she didn't want to go out for breakfast without her underwear, she agreed to be naked when we came back from breakfast, so now I had to walk back to our room, still naked but freshly showered this time, and put on my dress. I hadn't brought anything else with me and so that was all I could put on except for my pair of sandals. When we were all ready we walked over to the coffee house in the main motel and had our breakfast there.

We went back straight to Tom's room and as agreed Mary started to strip as soon as I had closed the door, Joe quickly went over to help her undress, for me it was just a simple matter of throwing off my sandals and slipping out of my dress and I was standing bare assed naked. As Joe helped Mary undress he was fondling and touching her each part of her body as it came into view and when she was finally naked, he knelt down in front of her and started to kiss and lick her cunt. Seeing this Tom pulled me onto the bed with him and we were both struggling to get his clothes off as soon as possible. By this time Joe was already fucking Mary in the other bed and Tom was climbing between my legs with a raging hard on between his, however I noticed that Frank had also undressed but was sitting in the armchair and observing us, he was holding his cock in his hand, not stroking it or anything but just holding it, I noticed also that he was already hard as his cock was sticking up in the air.

I soon forgot everything and everybody and just concentrated on Tom fucking me, I guess by now he was used to just doing it and he had placed his hands on either side of me and pounding his hard cock in and out of my cunt with a vengeance. It was turning me on and as I got more and more aroused, I started to thrust my hips up to meet him, I suddenly had my first orgasm of the day, just started to cum while Tom continued his really vigorous fucking. All too soon he stopped moving and I felt him shoot a stream of cum in my cunt. I looked over at Joe and Mary and he was still fucking her hard and fast, she was encouraging him with whimpering and moaning deep in her throat and then she seemed to explode into orgasm and started thrashing around on the bed, Joe had a hard time keeping in position and moving but he continued until he too had an orgasm. He lied down on his back to catch his breath and Mary was all over him giving him short quick pecks all over his face and thanking him him, saying that was the best fuck she had in a very long time, Joe just kept quiet but I saw a smug and satisfied smile on his face. I did mention to Mary that she seemed to have had a good orgasm and she explained that this was one of the few times that she could feel the oragsm slowly building up in her body and then it was like there was an explosion when she came. She added that she was so happy meeting and joining us.

Now Frank stood up and we could all see his cock hard against his belly and he said there was something that we hadn't done yesterday and last night and that he wanted to do it now, we all looked expectedly at him to know what it was and he finally said that it was to fuck me in my ass. Now everybody turned to look at me, Mary expressing surprise and shock, she said she had heard about anal sex but had never known anybody that did it, Tom too was very surprised and said that he had never done it before. I patiently explained to them that I personally didn't like it and had never experienced orgasm whenever I got fucked there but since a lot of men ask for it, I usually allow them. Mary asked me if it hurt, I replied that it does initially but as it went along the pain reduces a lot, I told her that Joe rarely does it and even Frank but I think that he was trying to show off in front of our new friends and so had brought this up. Of course I couldn't refuse Frank's request, I had previously agreed that he would be allowed total access to my body anytime, anywhere and anyhow he wished so I asked where he wanted me. He crocked his finger at me and when I walked over to him, he pushed me around so that he was standing right behind me. Then he pulled the armchair to place it in front of me and told me to bend over the back of the armchair thus placing my ass right in front of him. Now all he had to do was spread my ass cheeks and poke his hard cock into my ass hole. However he said that it was too dry and I told him to fuck my cunt with a few strokes first to wet his cock, but he called Mary over telling her to pull out some of her husband's cum from my cunt and spread it over and inside my ass hole. I think she felt queasy at first but Frank insisted saying that it was her husband's cum inside and she shouldn't be having any second thoughts. Finally I felt a couple of fingers being pushed in and drawing out some of the cum inside and then spreading it all over my ass hole. Now Frank slowly inserted his cock, poushing slightly and stopping every now and then to allow me the time to get use to his invasion. After a few minutes I knew he was filly inside me as I could feel his belly slap against my ass cheeks.

Now he started fucking me but after a few strokes he called Tom and Mary over asking them to have a close look at his cock going in and out of my ass and as they stood there watching Frank resumed fucking me, he knew me well enough to go slow at first until I got use to the sensation and then he increased his speed until he was pounding his cock into my ass just as he would to my cunt. After a few minutes he stopped and I felt a stream of jism shoot into me and I knew that he had cummed.