Frank & Joe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
collamy
collamy
108 Followers

When we had all settled down Tom said that they would have to make a move as they still had some distance to drive, we were also leaving for home and so would check out together. Mary quickly got dressed but when I asked Frank if I should also do so he replied that he would prefer I remained naked until we actually left so I didn't bother to get my dress. When Tom and Mary were all packed all of us sent them out to their car, I was still bare assed naked and now had cum oozing out of my cunt and ass hole. After putting their in, both Tom and Mary kissed me on my lips, just a simple goodbye kiss but Tom had his arms around me and as we were kissing I also felt his hands caressing my ass. Mary had got our telephone numbers saying that they will contact us again on their trip home and she specifically mentioned that she wanted to meet up with Frank and Joe again and have do to her what they did to me. Tom's good bye message was that the next time we meet he would treat me just the way my husband treats me.

After they left we too went back into our room and got ready to leave, the guys had a small bag each while I had nothing to carry but Frank told me not to put on my dress until we left the motel compound. So I was sitting naked in the front between the two guys until we left the city limits and got on to the highway for our drive home.

We did meet up with Tom and Mary again on their drive back home and that would be another story.

To be continued...

collamy
collamy
108 Followers