Frank & Joe Ch. 04

Story Info
Further adventures with multiple lovers.
6.3k words
4.34
42k
4

Part 4 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
collamy
collamy
109 Followers

I’ve submitted a couple of stories about how my husband and I agreed to an affair with our best friend and, of course, this lead to them sharing me with some other people. So far we have met an older couple twice and another couple, around our ages which is late thirties. I had described our meeting with the older couple in two previous submissions. However, here, I feel that I should describe a little about my husband and I and also our friend, Frank before anybody reading my stories get the wrong impression about our lifestyle.

I’m a 38 year old woman, been married 16 years to Joe who is 40 years old. I’m 5’2” tall, 130 lbs, small tits (32B) but a huge ass (38”), blonde and blue eyes. Joe is 6’ even, I think he weighs around 170 lbs, black hair and greenish eyes.

We have known each other since High School, we were in different years but were actively involved in the school’s weekly newspaper. However at that time Joe and I were just friends, he was a Senior and had his group of friends (including Frank), furthermore I was already going steady with another boy. I met Joe again after I graduated and was working part time at an office in town and he was home from college but still we just remained friends. However after college Joe came back to our hometown and started work, I had broken off with my boyfriend and somehow we met each other a number of times before he finally asked me out. We started sleeping together after our third date, the first date ended with just a normal goodnight kiss but on the second date we necked in his car for a while before I held his cock as he started to cum. On our third date, my parents were out for the weekend and I invited him into the house after the movie and a meal. We started necking in the living room but after that we ended up in my bedroom where he spent the night. After that we would have sex whenever we went out, which was about two or three times a week, and this continued for about a year before he finally proposed.

After our engagement, I spent most of my time in Joe’s apt, by now he was earning enough to get an apt in town and he would pick me up at my office after work and only send me home late at night, sometimes I didn’t bother about going home but just stayed over. It got to the stage where I had some clothes at his apt for the times that I would sleep over.

I must add that Joe was not my first lover, my first lover was a classmate when I was 14 years old, I remember it exactly because it happened during the birthday party, my parents had left me and my friends at home for the party, I had agreed before the party that I would have sex with him. That first time was no big deal since it was the first time for both of us but after that it was very frequent, about two or three times a week. The biggest advantage with that old boyfriend was that he was living three houses along the same street as me and his parents were mostly not at home and his brother and sister (older than him) ignored him, this left us with plenty of opportunites to be alone for our own activities.

After him I had a number of other boyfriends, none of whom meant very much to me until I met up with Joe again, he knew I was no virgin but after our engagement right until we started our affair with Frank, I’ve been faithful to Joe, and he knows it.

Since we started our affair with Frank I feel that Joe now lets Frank make all the decisions, I don’t really have a problem with that but sometimes feel that it should be Joe offering me to another man instead of Frank. We did agree for Frank to be our sex director and we’ve been very happy with all the decisions and suggestions by Frank, also I must say here that Frank satisfies all my sexual fantasies and needs, it just that I feel it should be my husband’s role to offer me to another man, it’s a small thing which I hope will not be allowed to affect our affair with Frank.

After our son was born, Joe was offered this present position with his company down here and so we relocated and have been staying here ever since. Frank came down here when he got a job with his present employers and we met up again and started to hang out with each other’s families, it started as pure friendship until his wife’s death and then Frank started asking me for sex and basically that was how this affair started.

About five years after our marriage Joe had brought up the case for wife swapping but I wasn’t interested, the main reason being that I didn’t know how I would react if I saw Joe with another woman, after a few times he stopped mentioning the subject again until we finally agreed to Frank’s request. Now that I’ve had a taste of free and open sex with other men, I’ve accepted that I’ll have to agree to Joe being with other women, it has happened a few times when we joined another couple but some of them aren’t too sure since we insist on Frank being included and so our group is two men and a woman.

There is, however, one thing in our new lifestyle that I’m totally and absolutely ecstatic about, when Frank and Joe brought it up I wasn’t sure about what they actually wanted, of course now both of them are happily encouraging my indulgence. The thing that I am so happy about is being bare assed naked. One of the conditions that Frank insisted on was for me to be totally naked whenever the three of us were alone together, according to him this would signify my availability to both of them and that they didn’t have to ask, since I would be naked all they had to do was pull me over and start to fuck me. Obviously that is something which I wholeheartedly agreed with, I feel so slutty knowing that both my husband and our friend didn’t have to ask me for sex, it was understood and agreed that I would always be available to them. However the really great thing is that I get to walk around nude, it may not seem like a big deal but I’ve always enjoyed being naked and even before my marriage to Joe, everytime we were together I would quickly get out of my clothes. Of course once the kids arrived the opportunities to be nude were much reduced but I can’t remember ever being clothed in our bedroom.

From nudity of course the next step was flashing. This wasn’t something I did before but there were many times that Joe had asked me not to wear any underwear when we went out and then I also liked to wear revealing clothes, so this combination encouraged unintentional flashing. Both Joe and I were aware of this and both of us enjoyed it so we just continued as usual. I first started being naked when the three of us were alone together but on a few occasions Frank had asked me to take off my clothes when we were in the car, I know a lot of people saw me in such a condition, especially truck drivers, and then he told me to walk naked from the car to our motel room, much more people saw me now, and after a while I was kept naked all the time. Since this wasn’t possible at home, except when our children were away, we frequented motels which had to be quite far from where we lived. When we stayed at a motel, I didn’t bother to bring any clothes along and would only have the dress that I was wearing only, and the only time I would put it on was when we went out for meals. Sometimes we called for food to be delivered to our motel room and I had to receive the food in the nude, I can’t remember any of the delivery men complaining, a couple of times Frank told them to fondle me before they left.

There was one time we had gone down to Florida for a long weekend, we flew down on a Friday morning and stayed at a Fort Lauderdale motel until Tuesday morning before flying home. The guys didn’t allow me to bring anything, all I had was the skirt and camisole outfit and a pair of slippers, I put my toothbrush in Frank’s bag. The motel we stayed in was way off the beaten track and we managed to get a room on the first floor where there was a balcony facing a plot of trees, the whole motel area was fenced by a wooden fence so there was absolute privacy. The only time I was dressed that long weekend was when we went out for dinner everynight, of course we also visited a couple of bars/clubs and discos where the women were encouraged to show off.

One night we went to a club/disco where there was a wet t-shirt contest and Frank told me to take part. The other women wore their panties and a t-shirt but since I didn’t have any panties the organisers allowed me to wear my skirt, the t-shirt was supplied by them. After we were all drenched the crowd started shouting for us to strip so we ended up topless, the others only in their panties but I only had my skirt (totally wet) on. We danced around for a while on the make shift stage until the band chose three of us as finalists. To decide the winner, the emcee poured water on us and we had to dance but now the crowd was shouting for us to take everything off, the three of us did so to loud shouts and various comments from the crowd. After we stripped we had to hand over the last item to our partners for safe keeping, I handed my skirt to Joe who was standing right in front of the stage. Finally the winner was declared (not me!) and we got off the stage. The other two collected their clothes from their friends and got dressed, however I couldn’t see Joe around and was left standing totally naked and wet behind the band. It was a very closed and confined space so everybody had a grab at my naked body, of course I didn’t protest, and then the emcee came over and said that he had announced for Joe to return my clothes. It was really fantastic, I was standing totally naked in the middle of a disco and people were fondling and caressing me, I even felt a hand between my legs, even if I had objected I don’t think it would have made any difference there were too many people, I enjoyed myself thoroughly.

When Joe and Frank finally turned up the band invited me to their dressing room and the three of us followed these five guys, Joe was still holding on to my clothes so I remained naked. In the dressing room the guys from the band grabbed me and were fondling me but this time I resisted, this time I was really scared, I didn’t want to have all of them fucking me right there. I guess I was lucky the guys stopped and allowed me to get dressed, we quickly left the disco after that, I think both Frank and Joe were worried too that I would have to fuck the guys from the band.

During the day, I remained naked and even spent a lot of time on the balcony, the guys also fucked me there a few times, if anybody had seen us, then good for them, we dared to do it as the back of the motel was a secluded area but I wouldn’t have minded if anybody had seen me naked or even getting fucked. That weekend was a whole sex orgy, it happened just after our agreement with Frank and so everything was new to us, from me walking around naked and the men just grabbing me and fucking me whenever they wished. Looking at the things we’ve done since, the chances that I would agree to let the band boys fuck me now in similar circumstances would be very great.

That did happen, meeting a perfect stranger for the first time and being offered to him. This was one of the usual outings that we had with Frank a couple of months ago, by now we were very familiar with each other and it was very usual for Frank to just pull me over to him, spread my legs and start to fuck me. This was on a trip to New York, Joe was sent there by his company to meet an old client, actually he was Joe’s client but after he moved to New York, it seemed that he was planning to change company and Joe’s company found out about it. So they sent Joe to meet him to change his mind, of course I was to accompany him and Frank said he wished to follow us as he had a couple of days off.

Everything went smoothly, we met this client and his wife for dinner and Joe managed to convince him not to change company, of course Frank didn’t accompany us when we went for the dinner but we met up with him at a bar in Greenwich Village later. I was wearing a halter topped long black dress (paid for by Joe’s company) with a long slit along the back of the skirt to set off my bare back, as usual I didn’t wear anything under the dress. I also wore a pair of stiletto heeled shoes. When we joined Frank at the bar and started to party, I was kept busy dancing with the both of them and Frank, especially, took every opportunity to fondle me under my dress, of course I didn’t stop him but I didn’t realize that we were being observed by others.

Finally, I think it was around 3.00am, as we were walking back to our hotel, a man came up to us and said that he wished to talk to us, inviting us to join him at a diner that was still opened. He admitted that he had been observing the three of us at the bar and wanted to know my relationship with the two men. I guess it must be due to the amount of drinks I had consumed (I don’t usually drink a whole lot) and I found that I was soon telling him about our relationship and how Joe and I had agreed to be under Frank’s direction for our sex life, actually I told him everything with both Frank and Joe just sitting there listening to me. At the end of my story he had a lot of questions and I answered all of them, however there was one thing that Pete (he told us his name) wasn’t too sure of, which was would I agree to do anything Frank asked.

Suddenly out of the blue, Frank asked him if he wanted to fuck me! I was shocked and at a lost for words, I think Joe was too because when I looked across at him, he just sat there with total surprise on his face. Pete immediately said yes and Frank invited him back to the hotel with us. I saw the uncertainty on his face and, I guess, so did Frank because he now told me to change seats with Joe. We were sitting in a booth with Joe and Pete opposite to Frank and I, so both Joe and I got up and changed seats, now I was sitting between the wall and Pete. Frank told Pete to put his hands under my dress and fondle me, he hesitated for a bit but then soon had his hand under my halter and was playing with my breast, Frank told him I wasn’t wearing any panties and to put his hand between my legs and “pinch her clitoris,” Pete immediately had his hand on my thigh. I had to raise my dress a little so that now I was sitting on my bare ass so that Pete could play with my cunt, he started by just fondling it with his fingers and then pulling my lips apart and finally poking a couple of fingers inside, by now he had forgotten about my breast and he was trying to put both his hands between my legs. At this stage Frank asked him again if he wanted to fuck me, he just nodded and so all of us got up and left the diner. It was a short walk back to our hotel, I walked with Pete with his arm around my shoulders while Frank and Joe were in front of us, all the way Pete fondled me through my dress and both Frank and Joe were just looking on and I didn’t make any move to stop him.

As we were waiting for the elevators I suddenly felt like a whore, it was now around 3.30am and I was with three men going up to a hotel room! When we reached our floor and as we were getting out of the elevator, Frank told me to strip right there in the corridor. Of course at that hour there was nobody around, it wasn’t too difficult to strip, Joe unbutton the strap that went around my neck and the dress just fell down around my ankles and we walked to our room that way, I only had on my pair of stiletto high heels. (Later Joe told me that my huge ass was bouncing all over the place!) Pete kept on saying that he was in a dream and even when Frank had closed the door behind us he didn’t try anything with me.

I carried my dress over to hang it up in the closet and also kept my shoes then told the three men that I was going to wash off the make up from my face, I don’t use a whole lot of make up, just a light brushing of lipstick and talc on my face, of course I also use perfume, just dabbing it on my throat and wrist. In a short while I was finished and came back out to join the guys, as I walked out of the bathroom, Pete came over and put his arms around me and started kissing me all over my face, I just stood there but did put my arms around his waist and allowed him free access to my whole body, I knew both my husband and lover were watching closely. Soon I could feel Pete’s hands roaming all over my body, I had to stand on tip toes as he was kissing me on my lips with our tongues fencing in each other’s mouths, I felt his hands on my ass spreading my ass cheeks and even caressing my ass hole.

At this point Frank came up and told Pete that if he wanted to fuck me he’d better get on with it as I also had to “take care” of him and Joe, Pete pulled me over to the bed and as I was climbing on it he undressed. There was no other preliminaries, as soon as he was naked he climbed between my legs and was soon pounding his cock in and out of my cunt, I had the feeling that he was punishing me for what Frank said to him and that was the reason for him being so rough, but since I was also enjoying getting fucked by this new cock I just kept quiet and concentrated on the feelings running all over my body. Soon I felt him shooting his cum inside my cunt and this triggered my own orgasm and I wrapped my legs around him, both of us cumming together. We got up from the bed and Pete carried his clothes with him into the bathroom to wash and change but as usual I didn’t bother to wash, knowing that both Frank and Joe preferred me to keep my cunt filled with cum.

When Pete came out of the bathroom he shook hands all around and headed for the door, it felt so strange shaking hands to say goodbye to a man who had just fucked me, I walked him to the door and stood there as he walked down the corridor to the elevators and out of sight before closing the door and going back to my lover and husband.

This offering me to a stranger has happened a couple more times and I’m now so used to getting fucked by strange men that sometimes I even ask that the guys look for men for me, I don’t like the idea of going up to a stranger to pick him up for sex, although I have done so a couple of times.

One minor problem that has come up is that I am so used to being naked in front of people that sometimes I’m not aware of it. This has happened many times but the most memorable was during a BBQ/pool party that Joe’s boss had at his new house, Frank didn’t attend this since he wasn’t a staff of the company. The invitation stressed that it would be at a poolside BBQ and everybody was to be in swim suits. (The boss had just moved into this house which had a huge beautiful pool area.) It took me a couple of trips to the mall before I could find a suitable bikini, I’ve problems finding a bikini that fits me as my tits are so small and my ass so huge, if the bottom fits perfectly then the top will be too big to contain my tits, if the top fits then the bottom will be too small. In the end I settled for one which covered my tits very well but it meant that the bottom was very tight with the rear tucked in between my ass cheeks, something very much like a thong. Actually I bought this on our second trip to the mall, Frank had come along and suggested that particular suit saying that at least I could flaunt my ass even if I couldn’t show off the rest of my body.

The party was supposed to start at 4.00pm but Joe and I arrived a little early since we were very friendly with his boss and his family and thought we would offer some help in their preparations, we found out that there wasn’t any need as the whole affair was catered. Anyway I only had on a short skirt and t-shirt, my bikini was in my purse and I had planned to change before going poolside. Since we were early we had sat talking with the boss’ wife until it was time to change, she showed us to a bedroom upstairs and left us there. I was naked the moment she left the room but didn’t bother to put on my bikini and just walked around the room, it was a beautiful spare bedroom and overlooked the front lawn, the party would be at the back of the house.

collamy
collamy
109 Followers
12