Frank & Joe Ch. 05

Story Info
Further adventures with Frank & Joe.
7.1k words
4.34
34.9k
4

Part 5 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the series of stories that I have submitted giving details about how my husband, Joe, and our friend, Frank, conduct our affair and how they have also lent me to other men. This submission tells about how the three of us met up with a friend of Frank named Earl.

Earl lives alone down in Ft. Lauderdale and owns a small yacht and has been inviting Frank down to join him for a holiday. Finally Joe managed to get a couple of days off, he convinced his boss to allow him to take part of his vacation days on a Friday and the next Monday and so we had an extended weekend. Frank did tell Earl that he would be arriving with a couple (Joe and me) but didn’t say anything about my availability to the three of them.

We flew down on Friday morning, as usual Frank didn’t allow me to bring any clothes with me, in fact he did mention that I would have to go onboard the yacht bare assed naked, leaving my dress in Earl’s house, the only thing I brought along was my toothbrush and the dress I was wearing and a pair of sandals. We took a cab to Earl’s house direct from the airport, he lives alone in a house by the marina, now that he’s retired (early retirement) he spends all his time sailign around and generally having a good time. As soon as Frank rang the bell the front door was opened and Earl was standing there and invited us in, as soon as I was inside Frank told me to strip, which I did so easily, I was wearing a summer sun dress and all I had to do was slip the straps off my shoulders and it fell down around my ankles, stepping out of my sandals left me totally nude in front of the three men. Only after I was nude did Frank introduce us to Earl, I saw that he was absolutely surprised at what I did but he managed to shake hands with me without saying anything.

Frank introduced me as Joe’s wife and told him that I would be their sex toy for the whole weekend, Earl looked over to Joe for confirmation so I went up to him and threw my arms around his neck to pull him down and kissed him full on his lips, he, too, threw his arms around me and, smiling down at me, asked me if what Frank said was true. My response was to tell him to ask me to do anything and I would immediately comply, he just smiled and said that he had the whole weekend to test my offer and right now he wanted us to go onboard so that we could sail out with the tide. I told him that I needed a place to keep my dress as Frank had forbidden me to wear anything onboard, he showed me to his closet and I hung my dress in it together with his clothes. Then he went around the house locking up and we walked out to his yacht.

It was a short walk from the patio of his house to where the yacht was tied up and I was clinging to his arm all the way, I was totally nude and walking with three men out in the bright sunlight, Earl did say that his closest neighbor was a family but I saw that the house was closed up, I did, however, make the walk last a long time, I stopped a couple of times along the way to get a closer look at some plants along the walkway and then went over right next to the neighbor’s lawn to check out some trees. Actually I was hoping that somebody would come along to see me but unfortunately nobody came around. As soon as we were onboard Frank cast off the rope tying up the yacht and Earl brought us out of the marina to the open sea. Frank told me to sit up together with Earl in the cockpit, I knew he wanted others to see my naked body and we did pass a couple of other boats although whether they noticed a naked woman, I don’t know.

When we got out to the open sea, it seemed that we were the only ones and Earl cut off the engine and we just drifted along, he offered to show me around, an offer I quickly accepted saying that I wanted to check out our sleeping arrangements. We walked down and straight into the living area, it consisted of a small galley (kitchen) and a table attached to the starboard (right) side with a bench. At the other end was a king sized bed and Earl told me that I could sleep there, I had to ask him if I would be sleeping alone or with all three of them. Frank quickly interrupted before Earl could reply and said that I would occupy the bed together with whomever of them that I had to take care of, I had to be satisfied with that answer.

All of a sudden Frank pushed his hand between my legs and poked a couple of fingers into my cunt, I was surprised for a moment but then when he told Earl that I was available to the three of them and they didn’t have to ask, just get hold of me and do anything they wished, I realized that he was actually demontsrating to Earl my availability. I think Earl was a bit surprised too and he didn’t understand what it was he could do and I went up to him and threw my arms around him again, I had to stand on tip toes to do this as Earl is more than 6’ tall and really huge, I’m guessing abour 200 lbs at least. I told him that I had agreed to do whatever he wanted and was available to him, and also to both Frank and Joe, anytime and any how he wished. He put his hands around my waist, actually his arms were around my waist but I could feel his hands on my ass cheeks, and said that he was a man with a very strong appetite for sex, I assured him by replying that I enjoyed being fucked very much and loved it whenever anybody fucked me in front of Joe. I did add that even though I didn’t enjoy getting fucked in my ass, I had allowed quite a number of men to do so, and both Frank and Joe had done it many times before. I explained that it usually hurt, especially if the man had a real big cock, and that I had never ever cummed when getting fucked in my ass. Now I whispered to him that we’ve been together for nearly two hours now and I was totally naked but I still hadn’t seen his cock, Frank must have heard my whisper (I wasn’t trying to keep him from hearing but I thought whispering to Earl would be sexier than saying something like that out loud!) because he commented to my husband that I had started asking for cock and he wished Earl would take advantage of our offer as soon as possible.

I think Earl was still unsure about our relationship and so I added that I much preferred getting fucked right out in the open and for my husband to watch me, in fact Joe enjoyed seeing other men fuck me. I think he got the picture after I said this because he was soon pulling down his shorts and briefs and as he lead me to the bed, he stripped off the t-shirt and he was as naked as I was when we finally got on the bed. Now I could see his cock in all its glory, and it was a really beautiful cock, standing straight upright, I’m guessing about 7 to 7-1/2 inches, thick around. Since he was circumcized, as was both Frank and Joe, I could only see the veins on the stem of the cock, they were throbbing purple in color. I immediately scrambled down between his legs and caught his beautiful cock in my hands and just gobbled it into my mouth and started to suck on it.

As I continued to suck on his cock, Earl turned to Joe and asked if I swallowed, I could only look up at him as he was holding my head with both his hands so I couldn’t reply but my husband assured him that he could cum in my mouth and I would swallow everything. Now I could see Frank come and sit on the edge of the bed through the corner of my eyes, he had stripped and was jacking himself, his cock was already hard and upright. I sucked Earl’s cock and tried to get as much as I could into my mouth and after another few minutes he held my head harder and I knew he was about to cum. After a while I suddenly felt him spurting out his cum and I tried to swallow as much as I could, some did dribble out of my mouth which I licked off as soon as he released my head and I could put out my tongue, I continued licking Earl’s cock until it turned soft.

Now as Earl moved off the bed, Frank came up saying that it was his turn, he grabbed a bunch of my hair turning me to face him and said that he wanted a blowjob first before fucking my cunt, of course I quickly gobbled his cock into my mouth. As I started to suck on his cock, Earl told us all that he would have to go up to the cockpit to check if we had drifted too near any land or boat but he would be right back down and for Frank not to start anything while he was away, Joe quickly said that it wouldn’t take Frank too long before he started fucking me but it wouldn’t matter since Earl would be able to see what he wished to do to his wife after Frank was finished with me. I knew I would be in for a very very busy time this long weekend, it seemed that all the three of them were planning to show each other what they were capable of doing to me, I told myself that I would fucked silly and was looking forward to the rest of the weekend!

Earl came back down after a few minutes and then Frank pulled my head off his cock and turned me around and got between my legs, pushing his hard cock straight into my cunt, I was already so wet that he went in easily, he started to fuck me slow and steady. I was lying on my back and so wrapped my legs around his hips and as Earl moved to sit with Joe on the bench, I had an orgasm, shouting out my cumming. Frank continued fucking me and I was thrusting myself up to meet his strokes, now Joe came to join us on the bed, he had also stripped and I saw that his cock was already hard, he held it towards my face and so I knew he wanted me to suck it. I opened my mouth to receive his cock and he held my head and pumped it to and fro so that his cock was going in and out of my mouth in rhythm with Frank’s cock in my cunt.

Earl commented that I was getting fucked in my cunt and face at the same time (it has now become a saying for us, instead of saying that I suck cock or give blowjobs, Frank and Joe likes to say they are fucking my face!) and it was turning him on again, I did hear Joe remind him that I would be available anytime he wished. Just then Frank started to cum, shooting what seemed gallons of sperm into my cunt, this triggered another orgasm for me and I just lay there feeling the waves of pleasure flow throughout my body, Joe still had his cock in my mouth but I didn’t have to do anything as he was pushing and pulling my head to and fro so that his cock continued going in and out of my mouth. After Frank got off me he kept my legs spread wide and invited Earl to come over to look at my cunt, they were both now holding my legs apart and looking at my cunt, passing comments and Earl even parted my cunt hairs saying he wished to see the juices dribbling out. As they were doing this Joe shot his load into my mouth and after he finished he told me to lick his cock clean, there wasn’t too much to lick off but I still did it since I knew he got a real thrill from me cleaning his cock.

He now, too, moved to join the other two checking out my cunt, the three of them were between my spread legs and I had to lean up on my hands to see what it was that they were watching, Joe told me to relax my cunt muscles so that some more juice would dribble out but it wasn’t too successful and I said that they should cum in my cunt some more so that there would be enough juices for them to see. When Earl heard this he climbed on the bed and now started to fuck me, he was very careful but I told him that I was wet enough and he then started fucking me hard and fast, he was also squeezing my tits and nuzzled his face into my throat too. By this time both Frank and Joe had left us on the bed, Frank sat on the bench looking at Earl fucking me while my husband said that he was going topside to get some fresh air.

As Earl continued to pound his cock in and out of my cunt, I looked at him and smiled and then asked him if he now understood what I meant when I said that I was available to him for anything he wished, he replied that I was like a bitch in heat. I told him not to call me a bitch, I much preferred to be a whore or a slut and that both Frank and Joe frequently called me that. He apologized and now he got out of me and told me to turn over and raise my ass saying he wanted to fuck me doggy style. I quickly did as he said and he soon had his cock going in and out of my cunt again, he held onto my waist while I had my head on a pillow, Frank called up asking Joe to come down to see me getting fucked doggy style, Joe sat on top of the steps and watched quietly. Suddenly Earl thrust himself hard into me and stopped moving and I felt I stream of cum being shot into my cunt which gave me another wonderful orgasm.

When we both finished cumming, Earl said that he was going for a swim and so all of us got out of the cabin and went up, Joe went up some more to the cockpit and said that he wished to learn how to drive the yacht. However Earl just jumped overboard into the water and invited us in, I had to ask Frank’s permission since, if I went for a swim it would mean that my cunt would be washed. Frank told me to go ahead and both of us jumped into the water to join Earl. He came up behind me and put his arms around me asking why did I have to get Frank’s permission to swim so I had to explain to him that both Frank and Joe didn’t like for me to wash my cunt, they preferred it to be filled with cum, now that I was in the water it would automatically be washed. Earl now put his hand on my cunt and offered to wash it for me, I spread my legs to give him better access and he washed the outside and also inside of my cunt, rubbing his fingers all over.

After that we got back on the yacht and Earl suggested that we go over to a secluded beach a couple of hours away, it was actually on the Florida coast but the access by land was hidden and not many people know about it, we all agreed. We arrived soon after that and found out that the beach was a long stretch of fine sand but there were nobody around, according to Earl only the locals know the way here from the road and so this beach was only visited by those that had boats to come by sea. He drove us right in and dropped anchor saying that it may be a good idea to have a BBQ here later because of the privacy. I had to add that it would mean nobody, except the three of them, would be able to look at my naked body, I got a slap on my ass from Joe!

Anyway the guys loaded some food and drinks into a raft while I swam over to the beach, the guys were all in shorts and Joe even had a t-shirt, I was still totally naked since I didn’t even have a stitch of clothing onboard. As the guys carried our stuff from the raft to the beach I went off exploring the sand dunes and paths, Earl was right, this place was deserted and I didn’t even see any signs that anybody had visited here. Earl and Joe were now setting up the cooker and took out the meat from the icepack to thaw, in general getting things ready for us to have a BBQ later, however Frank invited me to explore further and we went off together, we walked until we found a path joining the freeway and decided to turn back.

Earl had now started a fire and had the coals ready and now Joe and Frank broke out the beers and they started drinking, I don’t really like beer very much and so said that I wouldn’t open any for myself, instead I wanted to sip from any one of their cans, they agreed. When I went over to Earl to get a sip he pointed to his crotch and told me to kiss his cock first before he would give me his beer, I squated down in front of him and pulled his shorts down and kissed his cock head, giving it a lick too, and only then did he pass his can of beer to me. Frank said that it was a good idea and I would have to do the same each time I wanted a drink from any of them.

As we sat there talking, Joe came up to me and pushed me onto my back, then he took off his shorts, pushed my legs apart and got between them, the other two guys looked on as Joe next poked his hard cock into my cunt and started to fuck me, I tunred to Earl and told him to observe exactly what my husband was doing because he could do the same thing to me any time. After that I ignored the other two and concentrated on Joe’s fucking, he continued pounding his cock in and out of my cunt and I threw my legs around him, pulling him closer and he was also leaning down to kiss me, all over my face and also my lips, then moved lower to suck on my tits. When he came I felt his cum spurting inside me and I also had an orgasm. After we finished and Joe got off me, he walked down to the water to wash his cock and I asked Frank if I could wash my cunt, Frank said no and so I remained seated, however Earl asked why I had to ask Frank’s rting inside me and I also had an orgasm. After we finished and Joe got off me, he walked down to the water to wash his cock and I asked Frank if I could wash my cunt, Frank said no and so I remained seated, however Earl asked why I had to ask Frank’s permission to wash my cunt, I replied that they like my cunt filled with cum so that they could see it oozing out and dribble down my thighs, also they preferred fucking my cunt when it was filled. Earl’s comment was “to each his own.”

We sat around and also swam a bit until the coals were burning nicely and the meat had thawed enough and now started grilling our food, all the three guys were playing with my body as I stood there grilling my meat, they would fondle me, their hands were all over my body, of course I enjoyed all the attention, there were six hands on me, the guys left me to look after their meat on the grill while they fondle and caressed me, at one stage I felt fingers both in my cunt and ass hole. When the food was cooked we all sat down to eat, Frank told me to sit on the sand in front of him between his legs but Joe cautioned that sand may get into my cunt, however Earl volunteered to wash my cunt again after eating so that they could fuck me, well it looked like Earl was getting comfortable about talking that way in my presence.

True to his word as soon as we had finished and were full, I carried the plates down to the water for washing, Earl accompanied me and as I washed the plates he washed my cunt, he fondled me more than washed and was soon finger fucking me, he shouted out to Frank and Joe who were lazing by the grill that my cunt was cleaned of sand and he was finger fucking me to test it. When we had finished we went back to join Frank and Joe, it was now quite dark and the only light was provided by a hurricane lamp. Earl asked Joe for his t-shirt and put it on the ground telling me to lie on it, I did so wondering what he wanted and he got beside me and pushed my legs apart and started to finger fuck me again. He kept on until I screamed out my orgasm and then sat back telling the others that I was now “fuckable!”

We remained on the beach, the guys were drinking beer and I was the only one running in and out of the water, it was really fun and each time I came out I went over to them to ask for a sip of their beers, and each time I had to kiss their cocks before they would give me a sip. We continued there until quite late and then Earl said we should get back and sleep onboard, he didn’t want to sleep on the beach. Joe and I swam back to the yacht while Earl and Frank packed up our things and rowed back, all of us helped to bring our stiff onboard and we got ready for the night. I went down to the cabin and asked about our sleeping arrangements, finally it was decided that Joe and I would sleep on the bed while Earl rolled out a couple of rugs and arranged them on the deck (floor) for him and Frank. As we got into bed I reminded all of them that they would have to climb into bed if they wanted to fuck me at night.

My body was now dry and I felt very sticky and uncomfortable because of the salt that had gathered all over my body so I told them I wanted a shower, all of them also said they wanted to shower and I had to choose to shower with Earl, we soaped each other and when we were finished Frank and Joe took turns. Earl said that he would have to go somewhere to get fresh water and some provisions tomorrow. I had to wait for a while for my hair to dry and we sat around, the guys were still drinking beer, I had opened a can of soda now and they all complained that they missed my kissing their cocks, my reply was that I was ever willing to suck their cocks so I didn’t want to hear any complains. When I finally climbed into bed, Earl said he wanted to finger fuck me once more and both Joe and Frank came around, sitting on the edge of the bed saying that it would be a good show.

12