Frank & Joe Ch. 06

Story Info
Further adventures with Frank and Joe.
6.7k words
4.33
29.1k
2

Part 6 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
collamy
collamy
109 Followers

My last submission ended as I described how Frank, Joe, Earl and me went ashore to buy some provisions at a small town. We had arrived there just after breakfast on Saturday morning and Earl had fucked me just before we left the yacht. There was an additional man, Jeff, who had helped me tie up Earl’s yacht to the pier, I was naked as usual and he did fondle my body a little and even played with my tits when Earl was fucking me. We left him to look after the yacht when we went to the shops. He had asked to fuck me after Earl was finished but Frank told him that he wasn’t invited onboard and now they would have to make a decision whether I would be available to him.

Well first we headed straight for the only bar around, Earl saying that it was too early to have lunch and we could have a drink and shoot some pool, there was only the bartender behind the bar and nobody else. We headed straight for the pool table at the rear with Frank going to the bar to get our drinks, the guys wanted beer but I only asked for a soda. The guys started shooting pool after agreeing that the winner of any game could finger fuck me, I protested saying that I wasn’t even playing and they made that decision without consulting me first, my husband answered me by saying that I didn’t want to play and anyway all three of them had unlimited access to any part of my body for anything, the best thing was for me to keep quiet and watch them and later enjoy the finger fucking that I would get.

They palyed a lot of games and Earl won most of them so he was frequently sitting on the chair next to me and finger fucking me, of course not to make me cum but basically he just played and fondled my cunt after winning each game. Joe didn’t win a single game so he didn’t spend any time with me, however he didn’t mind since I was still available when we got back to the yacht. Frank won one game and he did make me cum, I had to bury my face in his throat as I came to avoid making noise, since by this time there were a few people at the bar. Anyway we left the bar around 1.00pm and headed for the diner.

The diner was busy, it wasn’t full but there were a lot of people, including children there, Joe said it was lucky that I wasn’t naked or we may not be allowed to go in, however quite a number of people were starring at me but I just ignored them, I knew with three men walking around with me nobody would cause any problems for us. We got a booth at the end of the diner and Earl sat next to me, he told me to go in first so that I sat right next to the glass front, anybody outside would see that I was sitting on my bare ass, Joe had told me to lift up the shirt as I slid into my seat so that my huge ass was visible.

We had a light lunch and then Earl said we should go to the grocery shop to buy whatever we needed, which was eggs and bread, basically our breakfast for tomorrow as there were still some meat etc in the fridge, also Earl told us we could go someplace else for our main meals if we didn’t feel like cooking, apparently there were a number of places like this all along the Florida coast which catered to the huge boating population here.

After that we walked back to the bait and tackle shop and as we neared the place I saw Jeff waiting at the door, apparently he worked there, and he greeted us excitedly when we got nearer, especially me, he put his arms around me and I felt his hands caressing my ass under my shirt. Earl took out some money and passed it to him telling him to fill up the yacht with fuel and water, Jeff invited me along to see him work, I turned to look at Frank and Joe came up behind me and unbuttoned the two buttons leaving the shirt opened saying that Jeff would definitely prefer me that way. Frank smiled at me so I knew I was allowed to accompany Jeff and quickly ran out with him while the three guys went back on board with our provisions.

First Jeff connected a hose from a pipe on the pier to a pipe in the front of the yacht saying that this was for fresh water. I told him that we felt so sticky and salty last night that we all took a shower and so finished all the water, Jeff wanted to know what the guys did to me and I told him everything frankly, about how they fucked me and I sucked them and also how Earl finger fucked me at night. He wanted to know if I was always behaving this way and so I had to explain about Joe and my relationship with Frank and then how Earl had invited us for this trip so we had to give him the same privileges as Frank and Joe. Jeff said he wanted to “fuck your brains out” and I told him that he would need either Frank’s or Joe’s permission, he could tell them I wouldn’t mind getting fucked by him but I did remind him that he was much younger than me (I guess he’s around 24-25 years old) and whether he wanted an older woman. He quickly grabbed me to him and started to kiss my face and lips, actually all over my face, although I didn’t struggle to break free, I was moving my head around so that he couldn’t kiss me where he wished. When Joe saw what Jeff was doing to me, his comment was that I was behaving like a slut again as soon as his back was turned, I tartly replied that he had trained me to be a slut so he couldn’t complain, during this exchnage between me and my husband, Jeff hadn’t released me, he still had his arms around me under the shirt, so when Earl came out and saw us he told Jeff to hurry up and stop playing with my body. Jeff let go of me and went aft (behind) to connect another hose from the pier, this time, I was told, was for fuel. The five of us were now onboard the yacht, Earl had gone up to the cockpit and Joe was down in the cabin changing into his swim trunks so when Frank came up to the deck I asked to take off the shirt I was wearing, my excuse was that I was supposed to be bare assed naked onboard and so I was making sure that I kept my side of the bargain. Frank made as if he was about to take off my shirt but Joe came back up at the same time and suggested that Jeff be asked to remove my shirt since I seemed to always be in his arms. When he heard this Jeff quickly ran up to me and immediately slipped the shirt off me leaving me bare assed naked in his arms, Frank told him he could touch me up but not to go any further than that. I saw the disappointment on his face and so went up and threw my arms around him and had to stand on tiptoe to kiss him. Of course he grabbed me and started kissing me all over so I had to remind him not to get too excited as he still hadn’t any permission to fuck me!

Soon the rest came to join Jeff and me on the deck, I was sitting next to him, and the rest just sat around on the lockers that ran all along the sides. We were just sitting there waiting for the fuel and water to fill up the tanks, another boat came in and Jeff had to run up to help them tie up on the other side of the pier, there were four people there, two couples, and they waves to us but when they saw that I was naked they did stop by and exchange pleasantries, I did go up to the pier to shake hands with them. When they asked I did say that I had gone out to the shops but had to put a shirt on, it was now that I realized my feet were filthy from walking around bare footed and I sat on the pier to dangle my feet into the water to wash them. Just then Jeff came back and told Earl he had got the rest of the day from from his boss and wanted to join us whenwe left later. Earl told him he couldn’t join us as we were a private party but offered to bring him out as soon as we finished refueling and party for a couple of hours, I quickly ran up to him and threw my arms around him telling him that meant that he would get a chance to fuck me later, he looked so happy.

As soon as he disconnected the two hoses we also cast us off and Earl invited me to the cockpit to help him steer the yacht out, of course I went up and he told me to get into the pilot chair. I sat down and he directed my legs to the stands on the column and sides of the cockpit, this caused my legs to be spread wide and then he put both his hands between my legs, his fingers on the lips of my cunt. I called out to Jeff to join us and to see how Earl was playing with my body, he (Earl) said that he would tell me how to steer, when he pulled my left cunt lips, I was to turn left and the same thing when he wanted me to turn right. Frank and Joe also came to join us in the cockpit and I excitedly told them about learning how to steer the yacht We went way out into the open ocean and away from the shipping lanes (according to Earl) so that we could let the yacht drift with the engines off and we could party in peace without having to worry about passing ships or boats, however Earl told us that we had to have somebody in the cockpit at all times as a lookout.

As soon as Earl cut the engines, he turned the pilot chair around and told me to lean back against the control panel and he spread my legs wide opened calling Jeff over to see what he was about to do. With my legs spread that way my cunt was easily visible and accesible to all of them, however Earl started to finger fuck me, one hand to keep my legs spread and the other was pushing two fingers in and out of my cunt. Of course I participated eagerly and when Jeff moved nearer to hold up my left leg saying he couldn’t see everything clearly I didn’t object, Frank asked him if he was only interested in looking and not taking part, he quickly replied that he was willing to do anything for a chance to fuck “this hot sexy woman!” Just at this time I started to cum and was bucking myself against Earl’s fingers and yelling out. When I finished cumming, my husband asked if it was necessary for me to shout so loud and I told him that was for the time Frank made me cum in the bar and I could shout because there were a few people around, adding that he was always delighted for others to know that I orgasm so easily, he pinched my thigh in response.

When Earl let me off the pilot chair I went into Jeff’s arms again, he quickly wrapped both hands around me, and I kissed him all along his throat and chest. However Joe had other ideas, he pulled me down to the main deck and told me to lie down, all he had to do was slip off his swim trunks and he was between my legs in a hurry and I soon felt his cock poking into my cunt, he started to fuck me, hard and fast strokes, he was pumping his cock in and out of my cunt and I wrapped my legs around him, thrusting myself upwards to meet his strokes. As he fucked me, he raised himself up and squeezed my tits, now he moved slowly, holding my tits and pumping slowly in and out of my cunt. He asked me if I was enjoying this short vacation and being fucked every which way by three men, I replied that I was thoroughly enjoying myself and we shouldn’t limit my fucking to only three men since we had a guest onboard. Just then he thrust himself hard against me and stopped moving, he started to cum and I felt him spurting his cum into me causing me to cum also, this time I purposely shouted out “I’m cuummmmmmmmmming” and Frank and Earl lughed at this, Jeff just looked on bewildered!

After Joe and I finished, I kept my legs still wrapped around his middle since I could feel his cock still hard inside me, then I raised myself on my hands and looked that the three men sitting around us and asked who would be next in my cunt, Frank got up and said he didn’t who would be next in my cunt but he was going to fuck my ass first. Joe got off me and I quickly turned around on my hands and knees and held my ass up facing Frank and told him he was welcome. He just slipped his shorts and briefs off and I saw his hard cock waving in the air, then he was behind me and he called Jeff over, telling him to hold my ass cheeks apart while he shoved his cock into my ass hole. I felt Jeff’s hands on my ass and then Frank’s cock pushing its way into my ass hole, as usual, it hurt a little so I told Frank to pull some of the juices in my cunt to wet my ass hole and his cock, he told Jeff to do it.

I could feel Jeff’s fingers entering my cunt and then spreading the juices on my ass hole, however he was reluctant to spread any on Frank’s cock, Earl came up to us and told him that if he wished to fuck me he would have to help Frank out, otherwise he would only be allowed to look as each man took their turn with me, I guess he must have done it because the next thing I knew was Frank’s cock pushing its way into my ass hole. Frank told him to continue holding my ass cheeks apart so that both of them could see his cock going in and out of my ass hole, Frank fucked me for a few minutes and then he shot his load into me.

As soon as he withdrew and moved away, Jeff was asking if it was his turn, however Earl was now pulling my body onto his lap and as I sat straddling him but facing away from him, he grabbed my tits with both hands from behind and told me to face him, actually he wanted me to lower myself on his cock which was jutting out between our bodies. I got off him and turned around then slowly lowered myself until I could feel his cock at the mouth of my cunt, now I whispered into his ears that he should ask Jeff to guide his cock further in, he quickly did so. Jeff held his cock in one hand and spread my cunt lips with the other and then I continued lowering myself until I felt Earl’s thighs under mine so I knew that he was fully inside. Now I started to fuck myself, bouncing in Earl’s lap so that his cock moved in and out of my cunt, it was better this way as I could control the speed and depth of penetration, I was constantly changing speed and was getting aroused some more when suddenly Earl grabbed me by my waist to keep me still followed very soon by a stream of cum shooting into my cunt. This gave me another orgasm and I resumed pumping myself up and down until both of us finished cumming.

As I got off Earl’s lap, Jeff quickly grabbed me around my waist and pulled me to him as he sat on the locker nearest to him, however I decided to tease him a little and broke free of his arms telling him that I needed a rest first. H elet me go but sat down with his pants around his ankles showing his hard cock to all of us, I tweaked at it a little as I went down into the cabin asking the guys if anybody wanted a drink, all of them asked for beers and I was the only one who took a soda. When I came up I passed the drinks around and took a seat between Frank and Earl, we sat there drinking our drinks and started talking about our shopping expedition, Jeff was saying that it wasn’t often that a woman walked around so scantily dressed like what I did, there were a few incidents but rare. He added that most of the people around didn’t mind how the visitors dressed, it was only those that came in with families that would complain.

After a while sitting there, Frank suddenly took my legs and spread them apart calling Jeff to come nearer, when he did so, Frank asked him to observe my cunt carefully. All the five of us were looking at my cunt, we saw cum juice oozing out slowly, there was now a wet spot on the locker I was sitting on, juices coming from my cunt and ass hole, Frank had left s huge amount in my ass, and now he was spreading my cunt lips so more juices came out, Jeff couldn’t stand it anymore and reached out his hands and was spreading my cunt lips together with Frank and saying that it was already time for him. I guess Earl wanted to tease him some more and came over and grabbed my legs, keeping them apart and said he still had some unfinished business between my legs, Jeff responded by giving a howl of despair!

Earl sat down next to me and held onto my right legs and told me to keep my left apart then he slowly inserted two fingers into my cunt and started to finger fuck me, Jeff sat right in front between my legs and now had his hands on my thighs so that my legs remained spread wide and everything was on show. I was beginning to get aroused again and was responding to Earl by thrusting myself upwards to meet his strokes but he was going very slowly and I came suddenly without any warning, he continued finger fucking me until I had two more orgasms, each one harder and louder than the last. When Earl stopped, Jeff immediately got up but I held him away again saying that I needed some rest after what Earl had done.

Finally I took pity on Jeff and told him to stand in the middle of the deck, his pants and briefs were around his ankles so I told him that he would have to be as naked as I was before I allowed him access to my body, when he was naked, Joe told him he should wash, he jumped overboard and then had to climb back on the yacht, Frank told him to dry off so he used his own t-shirt and was soon dry. Earl now came up and told him to kiss my cunt first, I quickly went over and sat on a locker with my legs spread, I saw Jeff hesitant a little since my cunt was still oozing juice but then he crawled over to me and planted a kiss directly on my cunt, both Frank and Earl grabbed his head and kept it between my legs and then Joe told me to wipe my cunt on his face, it wasn’t too difficult since Earl and Frank kept his head still, all I had to do was raise myself a little on my hands and when I felt his face on my cunt, I just moved around, rotating my ass and soon Jeff’s face was wet with the juices from my cunt. Frank told me to continue until they were satisfied then they let him off, I told him to stand still in the middle of the deck and he had to ask why.

I told him that I would like to suck his cock first but if he didn’t want that, then I was going to jump overboard for a swim, he practically ran to the center and stood there. I walked up to him and held him in my arms, then I had to stand on tip toes to whisper into his ears that I expected a hard and strong fuck from him, then I licked his ear! I licked my way slowly down his body, all over his face, his throat, his chest and belly and finally I saw his cock standing hard and rigid and proud, I knelt down in front of him and held his cock in both of my hands.

With Jeff’s cock held tightly in both my hands, I turned to the others and asked them what I should do with it, Joe told me to bite it off, Frank just said bite it hard and Earl suggested I leave it alone. I looked up to see Jeff’s face full of disapproval and disagreement with their suggestions so I started to lick at his cock head, running my tongue all over it, now one hand holding his balls and the other on the shaft of his cock. This time when I looked up at him, his eyes were closed and I could see ecstasy etched on his face, I decided to tease him further so I got up and asked him if that was enough. His eyes flew opened to stare at me, then said that definitely wasn’t enough, now I grabbed his cock and asked him to tell me exactly what he wanted to do to me. He grabbed both my arms in his hands and told me he wanted to “fuck your brains out” so I turned to the other three guys and asked them what they thought. Frank told me to put him out of his misery and just fuck him so I pulled Jeff down with me to the deck, I spread my legs again guiding him between them and then told him to go ahead. He just shoved his cock into my cunt, there was no foreplay or any warning, one minute I was lying with my legs spread and the next thing I knew was that Jeff was pumping away between them, I turned to look between my legs and could see his cock moving in and out of my cunt. Now I lay down and wrapped my legs around his midsection and looked up at him as he continued to fuck me, his eyes were closed and he had both hands on either side of me, he was only concentrating on pushing his cock in and out of me and nothing else. Slowly I was becoming more and more aroused and I was soon feeling the waves of pleasure flowing throughout my body and then I was cumming, I shouted out that I was cumming and thrust myself upwards to increase the pressure on my clitoris. I came and came and when I was finished Jeff was still going strong between my legs, the guys were asking if he had cummed but I didn’t know so I kept quiet and Jeff, too, just ignored them and continued fucking me, I lay back and just observed him pounding away with his eyes still closed.

collamy
collamy
109 Followers
12