Frank & Joe Ch. 07

Story Info
Weekend on board yacht is wild.
10.2k words
4.29
40.3k
4

Part 7 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
collamy
collamy
109 Followers

I ended my last submission with Earl driving the yacht to a secluded cove where we could spend the second night with him. Frank, Joe and me were onboard his yacht on a long weekend and we had agreed to let him have the same privileges to my body as both Frank and my husband did, I must say Earl made really good use of his privileges.

We had arrived at the cove and Earl told me to go forward to drop the anchor, Joe came along to help me. When Earl was satisfied, he switched off the engine and told us we should be safe and sound here for the night, adding that he frequently came here and not many people knew about this place, we would have sufficient privacy for whatever we wanted to do. It was a warm sultry night, a little breeze along with a full moon and millions of stars. I told them that I wanted a swim and jumped overboard right into the water, the guys quickly took off their shorts and followed me. We swam around playing with each other, mainly it was the guys playing with my body, it was great fun being totally nude and with three guys touching and caressing me, of course I encouraged them and I did have three cocks at my disposal.

After a while I swam off towards land and I was soon on the beach, when the guys saw me they too followed me to the beach and now we had four naked people on a secluded beach, I was totally at their mercy, it was such a delicious feeling! We were having great fun running on the beach, in and out of the water, the guys chased me and grabbed me, however most of the time they had their hands between my legs and even a couple of fingers in my cunt and even my ass hole, of course I again encouraged them and their cocks were fair game. After a while I noticed that their cocks were growing harder and longer, apparently they were also getting aroused with our games, it goes without saying that my cunt was already wet from their fondling and poking.

Suddenly Frank caught hold of me from behind and then as the other two were grabbing my tits and arms, he bent me forwards so that my ass faced him, the next thing I knew was that somebody was spreading my ass cheeks followed by Frank pushing his now hard and rigid cock into my ass hole. It hurt and I told him so, he then shoved his cock into my cunt and fucked me for a couple of minutes until his cock was wet and then he tried my ass hole again, it still hurt so I said I would suck it for a while to get it wet. As I sucked Frank's cock, I made sure my saliva got evenly distributed all over and then I told him I was ready, he turned me around and this time managed to push himself fully into me, it still hurt a little but I kept still and soon I felt his belly against my ass so I knew he was fully in. Now he started fucking me in earnest, pumping his cock in and out of my ass hole until he shot his load into me.

When he got off me, Earl came up for his turn, he just turned me around and spread my legs and just shoved his cock into my cunt and was soon pounding away, fucking me without any preliminaries or saying anything. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him down so that we could kiss, our tongues were like swords fencing each other and when we broke off the kiss, I started to lick his face, all over his face and also parts of his throat that I could reach. He soon started cumming and it was as if he was shooting gallons of cum into my cunt, this also caused me to cum and I was thrusting myself up against him grinding my cunt on his cock and letting everybody know in no uncertain terms that I achieved orgasm. When we finished Earl rolled off me and we lay next to each other exhausted and I was still savoring the after effects of that fantastic climax.

I didn't realize it until my husband mentioned it, but I was lying on the beach with my legs still wide opened, Joe also said that my cunt lips were also wide opened and showing Earl's cum sticking to my cunt hairs and even oozing out. He also said that Frank's cum in my ass was also dribbling out, when I opened my eyes I saw that Joe was sitting between my wide spread legs keeping them apart by holding onto my knees. He was looking at my cunt and everything between my legs, intently, so I had to ask if he was just going to look and not do anything. My husband replied by saying that my ass and cunt have been so well fucked, the only thing left for him to do was fuck my face! I raised myself up on my hands to take a look at my own cunt, I had to after Joe's description, and both Frank and Earl also came over to have a look, I felt so naughty lying there with my legs held apart by my husband and all the four of us looking at my cunt. Frank's comment was that Earl must have shot gallons of cum into me to have it oozing out that way, Earl sheepishly admitted that he had one of the most intense orgasms of his life from fucking me, I thanked him for fucking me so well! Now Frank told me to turn over, saying he wanted to see how his cum was coming out of my ass, I did as he said and I realized that he was spreading my ass cheeks wide apart but the three of them just kept quiet, I couldn't see anything since everything was behind me so I asked if anything was the matter. Joe said there was nothing wrong and that they were just observing Frank's cum oozing out of my ass hole, he added that I had cum all over my cunt and ass and it made me look like a well fucked whore, I tartly replied that the treated me like a whore and in fact liked it that I behaved like one so now they should be so happy.

The three guys now left my body alone and Joe said he wanted to fuck my face, I could see his cock hanging between his legs, already hard and upright so I knew that he was all ready. He was standing right in front of my so I knelt down and got hold of his cock and closed my mouth around it, I could feel some sand on his cock and quickly took it out of my mouth and told him to wash off the sand first. Both of us walked down to the water's edge and Joe sat down to wash off the sand, I helped in cleaning his cock and then told him to lie down right there, when Frank and Earl saw us they too came and joined us at the water's edge, as soon as Joe was lying down I got between his legs and spread them giving me easy access to his cock. Then I leaned down and gently sucked his cock into my mouth, Joe grabbed my head in his hands and pushed me down so that his cock filled my mouth completely and then he was thrusting himself upwards and pushing my head down, in this way his cock went right into my mouth, I gagged a little as I felt him pushing down my throat but I lifted my body a little higher to stop gagging. Joe was now pushing his cock in and out of my mouth, he was also controlling the movement of my head and timed it so that as he withdrew he pulled my head off of him and when he thrust upwards he pulled my head down, after a while we got into rhythm and his cock was moving in and out of my mouth smoothly. I don't understand why, but both Frank and Joe don't refer to this as giving head, sucking cock, blowjob or any of the common terms for what I was doing, they always say that they are fucking my face! Anyway he continued until he came in my mouth and I greedily swallowed everything, when he stopped I even licked his cock clean of any cum.

After that all of us again played in the water, swimming around and also mostly the guys were catching hold of me and fondling my body, I didn't run away too seriously nor did I put up too much of a struggle when they caught me, the whole thing was basically for the guys to touch and fondle my body, I do mean my whole body, inside and out. Quite a few times I did feel fingers being poked into my cunt or ass hole and I did struggle but everything was in good fun, I know I enjoyed all of their attention! However after a while I realized that I was feeling cold and told the guys I wanted to go back to the yacht, they agreed and it was a short leisurely swim back. We didn't bother to dry ourselves, instead we just sat on the lockers surrounding the deck and let the slight breeze dry us, I had taken out beers for the guys and a can of soda for myself and we were just sipping at our drinks and talking.

Frank brought up my question about letting me be nude with a group of strangers, I admitted to wanting the thrill of being alone and totally nude with a group of strangers, much like the group we met on our way back to the yacht after dinner, Earl suggested that we join a nudist club. Actually when we first started out, that was one of the options we considered but I wasn't in favor of it, purely on selfish grounds. If we join a nudist club, it would mean we would be naked with a group of people but I wanted to be the only naked woman around for my men to fuck. We did visit a nudist colony once, it was great fun to be able to walk around totally nude and do everything that we would normally do in a day, like shopping, dining and playing games etc. I want to be the center of attention, if I was the only naked one around everybody would pay me more attention, also Frank doesn't feel comfortable being naked in public, even when he's with only Joe and me, sometimes Joe will not bother about getting dressed but Frank would, even after fucking me he'll put on at least a pair of shorts, the only times that he's absolutely naked is when he's having sex or in the bath. I've teased him about this many times, how he isn't comfortable being naked in front of people but how he also refuses to let me put on anything at all! I've to remain naked and available to him at all times!

Earl now told us that he would love to join us on a regular basis, he even hinted at visiting us at home but I knew Joe wasn't too keen when he replied that we didn't have any fixed program to meet on a regular basis but would work out something. That was pure bullshit! Frank is over at our house nearly everyday, he knows that Joe will only come down for breakfast after our children leaves for school and I would be naked as soon as the children are out of the house (Joe likes me to be naked when I serve him breakfast) so he comes over most mornings. Of course we don't always fuck but at least he'll kiss me and feel me up. Then two or three times during the week he'll visit us in the evenings, these are the regular fuckings I get from him, he'll stay until after our children goes to bed and then fuck me before going home, after he leaves, and while my cunt is still filled with his cum, will Joe only then take his turn with me. The weekends are of course another thing altogether, we usually make plans to at least spend some time together where I'll be able to remain naked so we either check into a motel or send our children to visit friends or relatives.

As we sat there talking and drinking, Earl suddenly got up and dropped his shorts, I knew he wanted sex and so I also got up, he grabbed me in his arms and started kissing me, starting from lips to lips and then he moved all over my face, I just stood still accepting his kisses. Then he pulled me down on the deck with him, me on top, and we laid there with our arms around each other, kissing and then his hands started roaming all over my body, Joe said he wanted to see his fingers inside me and Earl poked a couple of fingers into my cunt and started to slowly finger fuck me. Now I was lying down on the deck, on my back and with my legs spread, Earl finger fucked me with both Frank and Joe looking on, I had a minor orgasm, throwing my legs together to grip Earl's hands between them and bucking against his fingers until the feelings subsided inside me.

Now I could see Earl's cock standing up hard and rigid and I knew exactly what he wanted, I climbed on top of him and straddled his hips, lowered myself slowly until I could feel his cock at the lips of my cunt, at this point Earl held his cock up straight while I lowered myself on him until I could feel his thighs on the back of mine so I knew that he was fully inside me. Now I started to fuck myself on his cock, moving up and down so that his cock was going in and out of my cunt, I started slowly and increased my speed and then slowed again, he was thrusting himself hard and fast upwards but I managed to control the speed. After another few minutes he grabbed me with both arms and pulled me down to him, his face in my throat just as my face was against his throat and then I felt him spasm so I knew that he was shooting his load into me, when I felt the spurts it also caused me to orgasm again and we rode out our mutual orgasms. When we finished I still remained on top of him as I could still feel his cock inside me, Frank and Joe asked if I planned to stay there all night, I offered to get up if either of them would fuck me otherwise, I said, I preferred it where I was, with a cock inside me!

Frank came and stood in front of me showing me his already hard and rigid cock, I leaned forward and managed to engulf it with my mouth and he started to move to and fro causing his cock to move in and out of my mouth. I was still sitting on Earl and could feel his cock still hard inside my cunt as Frank continued to fuck my face, he kept at it and after a while I felt Earl's cock plop out of my cunt and he was telling me that he wished to get up. It was a delicate move, for me to get off Earl while Frank continued fucking my face but we managed it and now Frank was going faster and faster until he shot a huge load into my mouth which I swallowed as much as I could. However some of his cum escaped and dribbled down my chin, I used my tongue to lick it off. Joe was saying that his slut wife seems to enjoy drinking cock juice and I reminded him that he had always enjoyed cumming in my mouth.

I knew that he would be next since I could see his cock also hard and ready from where I was, I lay down on the deck and spread my legs and then crocked my finger at him, he asked me what I wanted and my reply was that I would love for my husband to fuck me in front of his friends! He got up and walked over slowly and asked how I wanted to be fucked, I told him in the usual way, hard and fast. Now he got between my wide spread legs and just shoved his hard cock into my cunt, it went in easily as I was already so wet from the previous fuckings and he was really going hard and fast, as I had requested. Joe had both his hands on either side of me and was pounding away, his cock going in and out of my cunt fast and furious, I had to throw my arms around his neck to keep control of my body and soon he stopped and I knew that he was shooting his cum into me. Unfortunately, this time I didn't cum along with him but when he finished he got off me and there were no complains from anyone.

As we were sitting there, the men said they wanted more beer and so elected me to get it for them, I went down into the cabin and got each a can and a soda for myself. As soon as I handed over their beer I jumped overboard into the water, the guys were surprised and asked me what I was doing, I simply told them that I wanted to wash my cunt and invited them in to help me, Frank and Joe didn't bother but Earl jumped in and swam over to me. He soon had his hand between my legs and was rubbing my cunt, not actually helping me wash, he was actually trying to make me cum again! Of course I didn't object and held onto the yacht's sides as he continued rubbing my cunt, after a while I felt his fingers poking in and I told him that doing so would cause seawater to enter me.

Before long Earl had both his hands on my body, rubbing and caressing me, I held on to the side of the yacht and allowed him the joy of cleaning my body. When he finished I climbed back onboard and my husband asked if my body was clean enough, I replied that it was and also I was now ready to take on anybody again. Anyway the guys all thought it was time to turn in and I quickly ran to the bathroom for a shower to get rid of the seawater. For tonight it was decided that I should sleep with Joe on the bed while Frank and Earl slept on a blanket on the deck, however as I was getting into bed with Joe, Frank reminded me that I should still be available should either he or Earl get up at night with a hard on, my reply was that I had been available to all three of them for all this time, I didn't need any reminders. I fell asleep in Joe's arms.

Nobody came to me at night but I was awakened by a hard cock being slapped on my face, they weren't hard slaps, and when I opened my eyes I saw that Earl was straddling my face and slapping my face with his hard cock. As I said they weren't hard slaps, Earl was merely using his cock to wake me up by rubbing and hitting my face. When I realized it, I opened my mouth and he quickly shoved his cock in and started fucking my face, out of the corners of my eyes I saw Frank and my husband standing beside us and watching everything, however I couldn't say anything to them with Earl pumping his cock in and out of my mouth. It didn't take him long to cum and shoot his load into my greedy mouth.

After he finished we got up and I went straight to the bathroom to ease myself followed by a quick shower, then as the guys took turns to shower I prepared breakfast. It was a simple meal, just coffee and toast and eggs. I must say that everybody had a good appetite and enjoyed the meal, there were a lot of jokes and banter going around and we were also making plans to return to Ft.Lauderdale later that day. Earl was saying that we should make this a habit and we join him more often on his yacht, Joe said it was only just so he could fuck me and maybe both him and Frank were not needed, I added that I wouldn't mind being left totally naked alone with Earl onboard, we could sail around and he could "lend" me to people we met. My husband's response to this was that I was quickly and easily turning into a real slut! I had to remind him that I turned out this way because both him and Frank were such good teachers!

After breakfast, Earl went down to the engine room and started tinkering with the engine before we sailed so Joe, Frank and I went up on deck, the two guys decided to strip naked and join me in lying on deck enjoying the sun on our bodies. Frank brought up the subject that I had mentioned the previous day, about leaving me totally naked with a group of strangers but he suggested that we invite Jeff to spend some time with us, I quickly agreed and asked how would we go about doing that. My husband commented that I seemed to be enamored of that young man so I replied that he was young and virile, just the type of man I wanted between my legs. Joe agreed but said that he wanted only Jeff to join us and didn't want Earl along, both Frank and I agreed with him and I elected Frank to invite Jeff to claim my body.

After a short while Earl came back on deck and announced that everything was alright and we would be sailing back soon, but first we would have to stop for some more fuel for the yacht, he told us that we would be going back to the stop with Jeff, I smiled happily at Frank knowing that he would get a chance to offer me to Jeff! As we headed to the stop Earl invited me to the cockpit to help him steer the yacht but I knew the real reason was that he wanted to play with my body so I went up to join him. He told me to get into the pilot's chair and he stood behind me with one hand on mine on the steering wheel, steering the yacht but his other hand was between my legs, after a while I felt his fingers poking their way into my cunt, he started to finger fuck me.

As this was going on, both Frank and Joe came up to join us in the cockpit and they saw what Earl was doing, Joe's comment was that I seem to attract men to my cunt and I should consider becoming a whore! Frank told him not to comment that way after all they were the ones who had encouraged me in making my cunt accessible to all kinds of men. The three of them then started a discussion on my cunt, if it was more attractive after a man has cum in it or before, all the three of them professed not to care as long as they could fuck me! I listened to their talk and secretly was very happy that my cunt was able to hold their attention for such a long time! It also gave me a very erotic feeling listening to the three of them talk about sex with me, after all the three of them had been fucking me regularly for the past three days, and Frank was a regular between my legs, it was good to know that they had all thoroughly enjoyed fucking me. The guys continued talking about fucking me but I was only listening with a part of my mind as I was concentrating on steering the yacht and Earl's playing with my cunt was getting me aroused.

collamy
collamy
109 Followers