Frank & Joe Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while I found that I was responding to Earl's touches, I was actually thrusting myself forwards and backwards while sitting on the pilot chair, so that Earl's fingers were going in and out of my cunt, Frank and Joe saw what was happening but only Joe commented that their conversation seemed to have made me extra horny and now I was fucking myself on Earl's fingers. I wanted to answer this but just at that time I started to cum and forgot everything, concentrating on the pleasure flowing through my body. The yacht was now moving in a zig zag path and the guys shouted at me to keep it steady, Earl quickly took over the wheel as I slowly clamed down from my orgasm.

After that it was just plain sailing until we could see the pier and the structures at the landing point and we realized that we had arrived, Earl took over the wheel and told me to go forward again to throw a rope to Jeff so that he could tie up the yacht while we refueled. As we approached nearer I saw that there a couple of other boats already tied up and taking on fuel and water but Earl said there was sufficient space for us also. He brought us right up to the stern of a boat and I could see Jeff standing by the pier and I waved at him, there were some other people around the pier and I assumed that they were from the other boats but I continued standing forward knowing that by now they had all seen a naked woman standing at the bow of the yacht.

As soon as we were near enough I threw the rope to Jeff who caught it immediately and tied it to a bollard on the pier, I jumped onto the pier and ran up to him and threw my arms around his neck and stood on tiptoe to kiss him. All that time I was fully aware that the other people around us were looking and starring at us but I was enjoying being naked with a young man in front of them and so didn't bother about what they may think or say. By now the three men onboard had also come onto the pier and walked up to us, I broke off my kiss with Jeff but remained in his arms, he had, of course, put his arms around me when I was kissing him and I knew that he had also fondled my naked body. So there I was, standing completely naked and standing nonchalantly talking with four men, one of whom had his arm at my back and I could feel Jeff caressing my ass, of course I didn't say or do anything to stop him. I don't know what the other people thought or said but my husband commented that I seem to like having people look at my naked body and added that I seem to be throwing myself at Jeff. I immediately replied that it was all three of them that had offered me to Jeff and nobody had the right to stop me from enjoying what they wanted me to do!

Earl told Jeff to fuel us up and then Joe and Earl went back onboard but I purposely remained on the pier to show off my naked body to the people around, I was feeling so wanton and naughty! Frank also remained with Jeff and me and I knew that it was to invite him over for a visit. Jeff started to take out the hoses and connect them to the fuel pump while I could see Earl opening the cover of the fuel tank onboard, when everything was ready Jeff connected all the hoses and pumps (I helped by holding the hoses while he worked on them) and when the fuel was being pumped Frank handed him a piece of paper with our phone number and address, at the same time inviting him to visit us, of course he agreed and so it was settled that he would give us a call when he could get some off days and we would pick him up. Frank cautioned him against telling Earl anything and he quickly agreed.

All of us went onboard and the five of us sat on the deck sipping our drinks, the guys were drinking beer while I had a soda. I told Jeff that we were returning to Ft.Lauderdale and then back home and asked if he wanted to fuck me before we left. Of course he said yes and so we went down to the cabin where I quickly started taking off his clothes. When he was finally naked I pushed him on the bed and knelt between his legs and gobbled his cock into my mouth, he was already erect and hard and I sucked his cock greedily. It didn't take him long and soon he was shooting his cum into my mouth and I was swallowling as much as I could, however some did dribble out of my mouth. When he finished we got up and then I realized that the three guys were standing at the entrance watching me suck Jeff's cock.

However I was so used to them looking that I ignored them and now pulled Jeff onto the bed with me, I was whispering to him that now that he had cummed, he should be able to last a lot longer fucking me and I wanted multiple orgasms from him. Although I whispered to him, the others must have heard me and Earl was saying that I was very direct in what I wanted and I would make a good porn star! Jeff was very quickly on me and then between my legs and very soon inside me, he started fucking me missionary style very fast and hard. I kept silent for a few minutes because I knew that he was mainly trying to finish as soon as possible before any of the others could stop him but then I told him to slow down and take his time. He did and now we were moving in tandem, as he slammed his cock into me I thrust myself hard against him, and as he withdrew his cock, I also moved my hips away, however I made sure that he was never completely out of my cunt, leaving at least the head of his cock inside.

As Jeff continued fucking me, the other three guys came down into the cabin and sat around watching the action, I was used to this and so didn't bother too much about it, however Jeff did stop for a while (but I noticed that he left his cock in my cunt!) and turned to them apprehensively but I wrapped my legs around him and thrust myself harder against him and told him not to stop. My husband told the others to take note of my strong sex drive where I encouraged people to fuck me while others watched and waited their turn on my body. Suddenly I was engulfed in a huge orgasm, I was cumming and cumming and it seemed like as one orgasm passed, another took over, I can't remember how many times I came, all the while Jeff continued pumping his cock in and out of my cunt. However he, too, came after a while, and I could feel him shooting his cum into me in spurts, I kept my legs around him and had a final orgasm as he pushed harder against me. When we finished I realized that the others had moved to sit on the bed around us and they were egging Jeff on telling him to fill my cunt with his cum.

When Jeff finally got off me, Joe held my legs apart and all the four men stood around to see my cunt oozing Jeff's cum, I raised myself to rest on my arms and also took a look, I saw a whitish liquid dribbling out of my cunt and down the crack of my ass making a wet spot on the sheet. My comment was that Jeff seemed to have a lot of cum in him, even after he had cummed in my mouth he still shot a full load into my cunt, Earl said that I seem to have that kind of effect on men, they all wanted to give me their cock juice and I greedily accepted as much as I could, my husband added that I really behaved like a slut!

However Frank came up and pulled down his shorts, showing his hard and rigid cock to all of us and said that he wanted "to fuck that well used cunt" and got between my legs, of course I welcomed him and threw my arms around his neck and pulled him down to me and we kissed for a while at first. Then he raised himself up and easily pushed his hard cock into my sopping wet cunt and started fucking me, I could feel his cock moving in and out of my cunt, there was a sort of slurping noise because I was already so wet but Frank continued fucking me until we both had our orgasms immediately one after the other. When he got off me, Earl then climbed on the bed and I saw that he had already taken off his shorts and he was ready for action. When he finished my husband came up to claim his turn, I commented that he was always waiting until after everybody had fucked me before doing the same and asked if he liked my cunt to be filled with cum before he was willing to fuck me. As he continued to pump his cock in and out of my cunt, Joe replied that he found fucking me after other men very erotic and since I enjoyed sex with just about anybody, it meant that this was a situation that was ideal for all of us!

I had another orgasm when I felt Joe shooting his cum into me and as soon as he finished he got off me but not completely, meaning that he was still between my legs but was lying on one side. He used his hand to keep my other thigh apart and then called Jeff over to see my "totally wet and well used cunt." Jeff came over and sat down and now he was holding my leg to keep them apart, I had to raise myself up on my arms to see what they were so interested in, my husband generously told Jeff that he could fuck me again if he was so inclined, and this time he really got off me while Jeff took over his place between my legs.

This time Jeff was fucking me very slowly and steadily, all his movements and actions were very deliberate, I think it was because he had cummed earlier and so wasn't in a rush but whatever it was I was enjoying this slow fuck. As he continued, Frank and Earl came down to join Joe in watching us and they were telling Jeff how to go about the whole matter, I had to tell them he was doing a great job and didn't need their advice. As this was going on I had a small orgasm and then I threw my legs around Jeff's body and soon after didn't bother about our audience but concentrated on the sensations flowing throughout my body. I guess Jeff fucked me for nearly 15 minutes and when he started to cum, I could feel his juices being squirted into my cunt which caused me to cum again. When both of us were finished, I still kept my legs around him and his cock was still hard inside my cunt, and then I asked if he was finished or did he plan on another fuck. Before he could reply, my husband said that I was now asking men to fuck me continuously and seemed to be always ready to accept a cock, I replied that it was he who taught me that and he should be glad that I was a fast learner!

Jeff pumped his cock in and out of my cunt a couple of times but then he got soft and plopped out, he quickly told us that he couldn't fuck me anymore as he had cummed so many times already, hearing this I opened my legs to allow him to get off and told him not to worry as I would be available to him later. Frank quickly made a sign to me not to say anymore but I guess Earl missed that because he was on his way out of the cabin. Anyway I followed the guys out of the cabin and even walked onto the pier to kiss Jeff goodbye, the were a couple of people on the pier and when Jeff put his hand between my legs, they all clapped and hooted at us.

As he walked towards the bollard to cast us off, I walked to the bow of the yacht to pull the rope in, there were a couple of guys on the pier nearby and they were waving and hooting at me for being naked, I just waved back to them. Earl told us that he was heading back straight to Ft.Lauderdale and expected to arrive in the evening, he asked if we were going to stay the night at his house or if we would be going home, Frank replied that we were supposed to fly back home tonight but hadn't confirm our flight yet. Since he had the tickets in his bag he called up the airline to confirm our flight back to Texas, to be sure that we would be on time, Frank asked for the last flight which was 11.30pm that night, Earl told us that we would have sufficient time to make it, after dinner at his house.

On our way back, we did stop for lunch, it was a simple lunch of sandwiches made from the excess food we brought onboard and which Earl told us to finish, we drifted for a while for lunch and as soon as we finished we continued our voyage. We arrived at Ealr's home in the early afternoon and I was again appointed to jump on the landing to tie up the yacht, Frank saying that would be last chance for a while before I could walk around naked. As we were all walking back to the house, Earl's neighbor appeared and waved to us, but I guess he got a shock when he saw a naked woman walking with the three men, we did stop and talk for a while and Earl introduced me, however I could see that he was very uncomfortable shaking hands with me, later Earl told us that his family would be inside and the man wanted to avoid any misunderstandings with his wife.

Anyway we were soon inside Earl's house but of course the guys still wanted me to be naked, packing our bags was a simple job, hardly 10 minutes since the guys had only brought clothes suitable for a holiday by the beach. They elected me to do that job, so I only put out the clothes that they wanted to wear for our flight back and shoved everything into our bags, of course there was nothing (except my toothbrush) for me to pack as I only had that 1 dress. When I told Frank I wanted to shower, they decided that all four of us could do so together, there was a huge bathroom attached to Earl's bedroom and a jacuzzi, when I saw that, I said that I was going in and the guys just followed me. We did wash ourselves, but most of the time the guys were grabbing me and fondling my body, I pretended to push their hands away but with three pairs of hands and me in a playful mood, I think each and every inch of my body received its fair share of attention!

As soon as we got out of the bathroom, Earl came to me and threw his hands around me, whispering that he wanted a fuck, I reminded him there was no need to whisper or even ask and he quickly pulled me on the bed with him, my husband commented that I just couldn't wait and wanted a cock as soon as my body was clean again. It was a quick fuck, he got between my legs and poked his cock into my cunt a few times and then I felt his cum spurting into me. As soon as he finished he got off me and Joe asked why we were so fast, I didn't even have an orgasm, which surprised me since I usually cum when I feel a man shooting his cum into me, but before we could even reply, Joe quickly got between my legs and took over from Earl. As he fucked me he was telling Earl that he should take things easy so that he would be able to last longer, I told him that he didn't have to give Earl advice on fucking as he had fucked me so well previously. As Joe continued fucking me Frank suddenly came up and showed me his hard and rigid cock, pointing it straight at my face, I knew what he wanted and opened my mouth for him to shove it in. So now as my husband was fucking my cunt, my lover and pushing his cock in and out of my mouth, this was one of the rare occasions when I took on two men at the same time. It had always perplexed me why Frank and Joe don't take me at the same time like now, although they have done it before, and whenever I brought that up they just pass it off saying they also enjoyed watching me get fucked.

After another couple of minutes Joe stopped moving and I soon felt his cum shooting into me, this time I also came and I know that I was bucking hard against him and then Frank started cumming in my mouth. This was something quite unusual, all three of us cumming at the same time and it felt really great, two men shooting their cum into me as I was also cumming!

When we were finished, we had to rest for a couple of minutes to gather our thoughts and feelings, as we were lying on the bed, Earl commented that he felt so out of place seeing what we had done, I quickly put him at ease by saying that I was still available to him if he was interested but he only answered "Later" and we left it at that.

After a while I got up saying that I was going to get a soda, the guys asked me to get them a beer each and I walked to the kitchen and then served all of them their cans of beer, as I handed Earl's beer to him I reminded him that my service included the use of my body, he just smiled and said that it would have to be later. Joe called me over and when I stood in front of him, he told me to spread my legs saying that he wanted to see my cunt oozing cum from Earl, him and my own. What he did was to push a finger inside and commented that I was wet through and through, the other two men laughed and Frank told him that was the reason why he didn't like me to wash after being fucked, my cunt seemed to accept cum so easily and later push it all out again so easily. I told them they were sick!

We sat around talking about things in general especially about our trip on the yacht and Earl invited us to join him again any time we had the time, however I told him that we would have to take a raincheck on his offer, I added that I had enjoyed myself thoroughly, both the sailing and fucking from four men. Joe said that he was hungry and we should have an early dinner before going to the airport for our flight home, it was decided that we should call out for pizza but Frank wanted some Chinese food and we agreed to order both. As Earl made the calls, I told the guys that I was going to shower again and this time nobody forbade me.

As soon as I came out of the shower I heard Frank calling to me and telling me that the pizza delivery had arrived and the guys had decided that I should take it, I just walked over to the door, still wet from my shower, and opened it. The young man holding the bag got a real shock seeing a wet naked woman opening the door and he looked very uncertain when I invited him in saying that I had to get the money to pay him. Anyway he did follow me in and I had to ask Frank for the money, all this took a few minutes and later Earl was telling us that the young man didn't take his eyes off me the entire time. I handed the money over to him, there was a little change which I said was his tip and then, when we were at the open door, I leaned over and gave him a kiss on his cheek saying it was part of the tip, giving him another shock. I continued standing at the open door while he got into his van.

As I stood there another delivery guy from the Chinese restaurant also arrived, I didn't bother going back in but stood at the door waiting for him. He watched as the pizza guy drove off and stood uncertainly next to his car, Joe now came out and called him in. This was a Chinese man, I'm guessing in his late 20s, and he came into the house hesistantly and he got a bigger shock when I went up and linked my arm in his, guiding him inside. I kept my arm linked to his even when I went up to Frank for the money to pay him, Frank took his time taking out his wallet and Earl now came behind me and put his arms around me and started fondling my tits. When the Chinese man saw this, I realized he was getting even more uncomfortable so I leaned over and whispered into his ears not to worry and added that he could also fondle my body. Joe called me a slut right there, saying I was offering myself to just about anybody we met. I told the Chinese man to keep the change and also kissed him on his cheek as part of his tip and as I stood at the open door again watching him get into his car and drive off, he waved at me.

When I joined the three guys, I found that I was again elected to prepare and serve the dinner, when I said I wanted to dry myself first, Earl just walked over and ran his hands all over my naked body and said I should just start serving dinner. Well serving wasn't such a problem, I placed all the food, still in their cartons, on the dining table and just added 4 plates with the knives and forks, the guys wanted beer to go with their food and so I put 3 cans and a can of soda for myself. When I walked over to the sliding door separating the dining room from the living room and announced that dinner was served, my husband asked if I was included in their dinner. I tartly replied that the three of them had been using my body for the last few days every which way so I guessed that I was still on their menu until we left, Frank quickly interrupted saying that he hoped I would still be available to him back home, I assured him that was always available to him, anytime, anywhere and anyhow!