Frank & Joe Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was a very pleasant affair, we were all in a good mood after our sailing trip and the guys had all fucked me earlier and knew that I was still available to them. We were joking with most of the jokes centered around the use of my body and sex, mostly I was teased for being such an easy lay, I didn't mind because both Frank and Joe were aware that I was such an easy lay mainly to satisfy them (and also some of my real private fantasies). After we finished eating, the guys elected me again to brew a pot of coffee and do the washing up, Earl offered to give me a hand which made Joe comment that his hands would be more on my body than on any work, I replied that was the kind of help I really appreciated! It was such fun and also very erotic for me to be totally naked with the three of them with all of us realizing that any of the guys could just come up to me for any kind of sex, and without even having to ask for it! I felt like such a slut!

I got up from my seat and started brewing the pot of coffee and then collected the dishes and put them in the sink, we had finished all the food and so I also collected the cartons to be thrown away, Earl told me that the dustbin was outside and so I put all the cartons into a garbage bag and just walked out, still totally naked and straight to the dustbin. Of course by now it was twilight and I didn't notice anybody around but it still felt so slutty and sexy to walk outside in the nude. When I came back in I started to place the cups and saucers on the table and now Earl came over saying that he would help. Joe was proved right, as I was placing the cups and saucers in front of each of them, Earl had his hands on my tits and when I went back to the brewing coffee pot his hands travelled down to between my legs and I could feel his fingers spreading my cunt lips apart and then a couple of them being poked right in. I warned him that doing so would get me aroused and somebody would have to satisfy me before we leave for the airport, my husband quickly assured me that all of them would want a fuck before we left and I replied that I was looking forward to more cocks inside me! Joe just said that I seem to enjoy being a slut and I reminded him that he encouraged this kind of talk and behavior from me!

We drank our coffee and after that I collected all the cups and saucers putting them into the sink to be washed. Frank and Joe walked back into the living room and switched on the TV but Earl came up and said he would dry while I washed, we did this and finished quite fast but as I was putting away the things into the lockers both Frank and Joe joined Earl and me in the kitchen, at that time I was squatting on the floor putting the silverware into the bottom drawer, my husband knelt next to me and immediately had his hand between my legs, I could feel a finger being poked into my cunt, of course I didn't even bother to object but instead spread my legs wider for easier access.

However after I had put eberything away Frank lead me back into the living room and told me to bend over an armchair, he told me he was going to fuck me in my ass. I told him that I was dry there and would need some lubricate, Earl suggested they apply some butter around my ass hole, which was met with hearty approval from the other two guys. So I had to walk back to the kitchen and get the butter, Earl and Joe offered to spread it on my ass hole while I sucked Frank's cock to make it wet. His cock was already hard and rigid and when Joe announced that my ass hole was ready I leaned over the back of the armchair and Frank was soon behind me, I could feel his cock being pushed into my ass hole slowly, as usual it hurt and I told him so and he slowly pushed until I could feel his thighs slapping against my ass cheeks, then he was moving to and fro so that his cock was being pushed in and out of my ass hole, at first he was slow but as he build up his desire his speed increased. I had to grab the arm rest on the chair to keep my balance and also Joe and Earl were standing next to us and encouraging Frank to go faster. After another few minutes he stopped moving and then I knew that he had cummed when I felt him shooting into me, Earl and my husband clapped their hands when they realized that Frank had cummed.

As soon as Frank got off me, Earl took his place but he didn't fuck my ass, instead he shoved his cock into my cunt and fucked me doggy style, however after a couple of minutes he pulled me off the armchair and onto the floor on my back and he quickly got between my legs and continued fucking me, he was hard and fast and so very soon he was cumming into me. After he got off me, Joe said it was his turn but he told me to turn around, I thought he wanted to fuck me doggy style but instead he was telling the other 2 men to have a look between my legs, saying that both my ass hole and cunt were oozing cum, he asked them if that was confirmation that I was a slut. As usual it felt very erotic to have my husband show off my private parts and pass his comments, I reminded him to fuck me quickly as I wanted another shower before putting on my dress and leaving for the airport!

Joe did just that, turning me around to face him and he quickly got between my legs and was soon pounding his cock in and out of my cunt, it didn't take him long also and he was soon shooting his cum into me. After he got off, I just lay there for a while and asked if anybody else was interested in one more "fuck for the road" saying that I was going to take a shower and will not be available after that. None of them showed any signs of wanting more sex but when I got up to go the the bathroom they all followed me saying that we could shower together. As usual the showering together meant that the three of them had their hands roaming all over my body, Earl also had me bend over for him to wash my ass, he inserted a finger into my ass hole saying that it needed washing too, however I must admit that I thoroughly enjoyed their attentions. Of course I also did my part, washing the three of them but mainly their cocks and the whole experience was basically a grab fest, with me being the winner, there were three men grabbing my naked and soapy body!

Anyway we soon finished and went back into the bedroom to dry off, again the three of them dried my body and Frank told me to brew a pot of coffee so I left them and walked to the kitchen, naked, to do so. When the coffee was ready I carried the pot and mugs into the living room and found that Frank had carried our bags and my dress into Earl's car which he had parked on the road in front of his house, the only thing left for me was my pair of sandals. When I pointed this out to Joe his reply was that it should make me happy since it nows meant that I had to walk out of Earl's house all the way to his car, totally nude except for my sandals. Of course I didn't mind exposing myself that way but I was thinking about Earl's neighbors, if they saw me but Earl assured me that he doesn't care what anyone would think. Then I asked why did he leave only my sandals and Earl admitted that it was his idea as he wanted to see me walk naked wearing only my sandals to see my body bouncing around, when I asked him if he wasn't already bored having seen me naked for so many days, he replied that he didn't like it the few times that I had to wear a shirt when we were in public and that if he had his way I wouldn't even own any clothes at all! When I heard this I just climbed into his lap and kissed him, he told me to be careful as if I made him horny I would have to take care of him and reminded me that I had warned them no more sex after my shower. My husband suggested that if I didn't allow fucking then I could suck his cock!

Anyway after we finished our coffee and I had washed up we decided to leave for the airport, Earl had agreed to drive us so all of us walked out of his house, the guys were dressed as usual but I was naked except for my pair of sandals. As we walked towards Earl's car, I commented that this was one of the few times that Frank and Joe allowed me one article of clothing, though it didn't cover my nakedness, Earl said that my ass was bouncing around which made me look so sexy, I had to kiss him again to thank him for that compliment. As we were getting into the car, his neighbor came out and waved at us, I saw him making a move towards us and so didn't get into the car but stood there waiting for him. When he came over Earl told him about sending us to the airport and again I shook hands with him but this time when Earl said that he could touch me, he really did, he just extended his other hand and grabbed my tit then moved it down to my cunt and started to play with it, I just stood there while he continued playing with my body because soon he had both hands roaming all over. However after a while Earl told me to get into the car as we didn't want to miss our flight, I just leaned up and kissed this stranger goodbye. Frank told me to put on my dress as soon as Earl drove off and I took my own sweet time about it, I hope some of the other people along the route got a glimpse of my naked body!

It didn't take us long to arrive at the airport and after checking in we sat in the waiting area for our flight to be called. When we were finally told to board the plane Earl kissed me, this was a real serious kiss, he had both arms around me, just as I too had both my arms around him, and we kissed deeply, our tongues were fencing with each other's and then I felt Earl's hands on my ass.

It was a short flight back home and then Frank sent Joe and me home. I told them that I was looking forward to Jeff's visit and requested that they share me with Jeff and some other man, my husband called me a slut!

More stories to come.