Frank & Joe Ch. 08

Story Info
Wife's further adventures with multiple lovers.
8.5k words
4.31
39k
4

Part 8 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
collamy
collamy
109 Followers

This is a continuation of my sexual adventures with my husband.

We were invited by his boss, Dick, to join him and his wife, Pat for dinner. This invitation came about after we had attended a house warming party at their new house and where both of them found me naked in a room with another colleague of Joe, my husband. I had allowed both Dick and Pat to fondle my naked body while they kissed me and soon after that night Dick had invited Joe and me to their house again for dinner. Dick told us that their children would be away and we would have the house to ourselves and suggested that we dress very informally as even the maid would be away and only the four of us would be present. When we heard this Joe said that it was because they wanted to see me naked again and told me not to bother with too much clothes, I heartily agreed and he chose the dress that I was to wear. It was a short calico dress with spaghetti straps and a flared skirt and I admit that it was so obvious I had nothing under it. I also planned to wear a pair of new sandals, all it had was a strap across my toes and it had a two inch heel.

Actually Dick and Joe had agreed on a Friday night but then our children would be staying with Joe's brother and his family during the weekend and so I suggested that we have the dinner on the Saturday night as that would allow us more time, when Joe asked Dick about it he readily agreed. So that Saturday morning we sent our children over to Joe's brother's house (about 3 hours away by car) and we arrived home about 5.00pm and I started getting ready. Dick had told Joe on Friday in the office for us to go there early for some drinks before we had dinner and we were planning on arriving at about 7.00pm. We had told Frank about this dinner appointment, hinting that it was work related because I felt so bad about him being not around when, as I expect, Dick and Pat would be having fun with me.

We left about 5.30pm and Joe drove straight there arriving just before 7.00pm. We noticed there were no cars in their driveway but the lights were on outside the porch and so Joe parked the car and we walked up to the door. However before we could ring the bell, Pat opened the door and welcomed us in, she admitted to have waited and watched through the living room window for us adding that she was so excited to meet us again. We were still standing on the porch as Dick too came out, by this time Pat had put her arms around me and we had kissed each other, just a small peck lip to lip, as I turned to smile at Dick I could feel Pat's hands on my ass and she must have surely realized my lack of panties. When she let me go, I walked straight into Dick's out-stretched arms and was enveloped in them, Dick is a huge man, much taller than Joe, I'm guessing at least 6'4" and built very powerfully, I found out that this was due to the regular workouts in the gym. He too had his hands on my ass and now the both of them knew that I had nothing else under my dress.

They showed us straight into the living room which was lighted only by candles, Pat saying she wanted a romantic atmosphere, and then Dick was asking us for our drinks, both Joe and I asked for vodka and I quickly added that I usually don't like drinking too much but wished to keep company with them. Dick crocked a finger at me, calling me to join him behind the bar and when I was standing next to him, he put his arm around my waist and showed me the array of drinks he had saying that I could choose anything. I don't even know half the labels there but assured him that he could discipline me if I misbehaved with too much drinks! When I said this he patted my ass and handed me my glass of vodka, I took a sip and leaned up to give him a peck on his chin. When we rejoined Pat and Joe sitting around the coffee table I sat next to Dick on the sofa, I could have sat at the other end of the sofa but purposely chose to sit next to Dick, showing him I was available.

We sipped our drinks and talked about everything in general, it was good being with them, however after a while Dick and Joe started to talk business. At that point, Pat invited me to the kitchen saying that she wished to get things ready. I found that they had a restaurant send over our dinner and Pat was just keeping everything warm waiting to serve. As she checked the food she was asking if I usually didn't bother with underwear and I said yes and especially for tonight, I was thinking that since both she and Dick had seen me naked before, I didn't bother wearing underwear, I added that I rarely used underwear and much preferred to be naked. This was blatantly offering myself but I didn't know how to suggest that I wanted to be naked.

Pat looked at me for a moment and then asked if I wanted to strip, I quickly said yes and admitted that I was surprised nobody had told me to strip yet. She immediately told me to take off my dress adding that she wasn't sure if that was what I wanted. When I heard this all I had to do was lower the strap of my dress and it fell down around my ankles leaving naked except for my sandals, I asked Pat if I should take that off too but she suggested we ask the men. She gave me her arm and I linked mine in hers and we walked back to join the men, Dick had a shocked look on his face when he saw me but of course Joe's reaction was just to smile seeing me naked at last. I stood in front of Dick and told him that Pat had asked me to strip off my dress and now I wanted to know if they wanted me to keep my sandals on or should I be really naked, Dick continued looking at me without answering and finally told me that I looked so sexy standing naked in front of him. At this point Joe told them that I was naked each and every chance I got and he had a tough time getting me to keep my clothes on, I corrected him by saying that it was he who didn't like me wearing clothes.

Now Dick got up and put his arms around me, pulling me to him and then we kissed deeply, by now I had thrown both my arms around his neck and was standing on tiptoes because he was so much taller than me, as we kissed I could feel his hands roaming all over my naked body. When we broke off the kiss, he asked if I was planning to remain naked the whole night to which I replied yes and then I slipped off my sandals and turned to Joe to ask for our car keys. Pat asked me the reason and I replied that I intended to keep both my dress and sandals in our car for our return trip which meant that I would be in their house with nothing to wear. When Joe handed me the car keys, I walked straight out, still bare assed naked while the three of them stood at the opened door watching me. I took my own sweet time opening the boot of the car and then folding my dress and keeping it inside and then my sandals, then I walked slowly back to them.

As soon as I reached the door, Pat took me in her arms and we kissed, again I felt her hands roaming all over my body. As we were walking back to the living room, Dick suggested to Pat that it was dinner time, I quickly told her to join the men in the dining room saying that I would love to serve dinner, she agreed. I found that the table was already laid out with the plates and cutlery and so I only had to carry the food out, Dick opened a bottle of wine and poured each of us a glass. I carried out the food and placed everything on the sidetable and then served each person one by one and after all of us had our food I announced that I was serving food to them along with myself. Dick asked me what I meant and I replied that I was there and available to all of them, whenever I was naked it means that any one of them could have me any way they wished.

I could see the shock and surprise on Dick and Pat's faces and turned to Joe for help and he explained that I was absolutely available to them, they could do anything to my body without having to ask, he told Dick to go ahead and fuck me. When Dick hesitated I walked over to him and sat in his lap, straddling him then told him I was willing to do anything and all he had to do was tell me what he wanted, as soon as I said that I leaned over and told Pat that she was included, she too could do anything to me. By now Dick had both his hands fondling my tits and he suggested we eat first before deciding what to do.

So we settled down to our meal, but the whole time both Dick and Pat wanted to know if I offered myself to everybody that way. Before we came, Joe and I had agreed not to tell them about our arrangements with Frank and instead just tell them about mine and Joe's fantasies about me having sex with others for his viewing pleasure, I also wanted to include the fact that it was a real turn on for me to be fucked in front of my husband, in addition to the thrill I get from walking around naked and being available to others. So we admitted to having sex with others, so far only men, all the while with Joe around and watching. I did admit also that before meeting Joe I already had two affairs with women but not since and would love for Pat to enjoy my body. When Dick asked if we were members of any wife swapping club or nudist colony Joe replied no but we did think about joining a swapping club. We did visit a couple of nudist colonies but I didn't enjoy it because everybody was naked, I much prefer to be the only naked person around. Dick quickly told me that I could remain naked whenever I was with them and Pat gave her support too, I had to walk across to Dick to kiss him saying that was such a nice thing to do for me.

When we finished our meal Dick got up and poured each of us a glass of brandy, I told him that I usually don't drink that much, we had vodka before dinner and then wine during dinner and now brandy so I hoped that I wouldn't misbehave, Pat told me to go ahead and misbehave, she told me I could do anything I wished in their house!

We sipped on our brandies and then decided to move to the poolside, the grounds behind their house where the pool was located had some degree of privacy being enclosed by a wooden fence. Pat told the men to go ahead while she and I did the dishes, that was so simple, she put everything into the dishwasher and then started to brew coffee. While waiting for the coffee she came over and took me in her arms and started kissing me, of course I responded invitingly and before long I felt her fingers between my legs and fondling my cunt. She told me to sit on the kitchen counter and then she started to finger fuck me until I achieved an orgasm. As I was thrusting myself towards her fingers to increase the pressure and pleasure of my orgasm the men walked in and Dick asked his wife what she was doing. Before I or Pat could reply, my husband said that it looked like his wife was enjoying a finger fuck from Pat, I had finished cumming but when the men interrupted us Pat still had her finger inside my cunt, the two of us didn't make any moves so I was still sitting on the kitchen counter with my legs spread wide open and Pat's finger inside my cunt.

I decided to provoke Dick and told him that since he hadn't tried anything with me yet, his wife had taken matters into her own hands to give me pleasure, Dick walked right over and said that he could correct the situation. Pat moved aside for him and he took off his pants, I could see his cock hard and rigid straining against his briefs and quickly got off the kitchen counter and pulled his briefs down exposing his cock. I was soon on my knees and gobbled his cock right into my mouth and proceeded to suck him, soon I felt his hands behind my head controlling the speed of my head bobbing to and fro with his cock going in and out of my mouth. At this point I heard my husband telling Pat that I also loved to have my face fucked. She said something I couldn't hear but then I heard my husband telling her that we preferred to refer to my cock sucking as my face getting fucked! I'm sure we surprised both Dick and Pat with the things we say and do!

After a few minutes of my sucking his cock, Dick pulled me off and told me to lie down on the table in the kitchen, I quickly complied. Then he got between my legs and slowly pushed his cock into my cunt, when I felt his thighs against mine I knew that he was fully inside. However he just kept still and turned to tell my husband that my cunt felt tight, when I heard this I just pushed myself up against him and thanked him for the compliment. Suddenly Pat was by my side, she had stripped naked too and now she leaned down to suck on my tits, one after the other. Now Dick started fucking me, slow and steady, very delibrately so that I felt his cock moving in and out, he didn't pull out entirely but kept the head inside before ramming the entire length into my cunt again. At the same time Pat had both hands roaming all over my body while kissing me, at first we kissed lip to lip but then she moved to kiss my whole face, licking me at the same time. It was very arousing to feel her soft lips on mine and then on my face and at the same time I could also feel her tongue licking my face. She moved all over my face and then to my throat and to my tits. Dick was holding my thighs apart and fucking me, now hard and fast and then without any warning I had an orgasm.

Dick didn't cum and so he continued fucking me, all this while my husband kept in the background but I heard him making suggestions to Pat on how to play with my body. After a few more minutes, Dick suddenly stopped moving and soon I felt him shooting a stream of cum into my cunt which gave me another orgasm, however he remained inside me until his cock became soft and plopped out of my cunt. At this point Pat took over his position and started kissing and licking my cunt, I raised myself on my arms to get a better view of her bending over so that she could eat me, Dick put on his pants and sat down on a chair to look at us, my husband now went behind her and started fondling her body, I saw his hands start from her breasts and then move to her belly and then between her legs, all the while she just let him caress and fondle her as she continued eating me out. Dick suggested to joe that he fuck Pat from behind but Joe said that he wanted to fuck her later when we moved to a more comfortable position. Pat gave me another orgasm and I was bucking against her mouth (Joe told me this later, I had given myself up to the pleasures flowing throughout my body and didn't know what I was doing!) and when I finally stopped she left me stood up, I could see her face covered with a white fluid which I guessed was a combination of mine and her husband's cum. I reached out my arms and pulled her nearer me and started to lick her face to clean it.

Now Dick asked if we preferred to go back to the living room or did we want to go upstairs to their bedroom, slutty me answered saying that I just wanted to be fucked, I didn't care where they did it, but Joe said that he didn't want us to split up and we should remain four of us together. So Pat suggested that we go their recreation room, we could listen to music and the room was air conned which would be more comfortable. So all of us got up and walked towards that room, it was at the back of the house but could be accessed through the dining room or from the pool area outside. Dick told us to go ahead with Pat as he wanted to lock up the house to make sure we wouldn't be disturbed however I volunteered to accompany him. So we did split up, temporarily, naked me following Dick as he went around locking up the doors and windows, I even followed him when he went outside to lock the fence at the back of the house. Of course during this time he took every opportunity to touch and caress my naked body and I was totally cooperative in offering my body for his pleasure.

Dick commented that I was very natural walking around naked so I had to explain that I preferred to be nude every chance I get, how I served breakfast to Joe every morning in the nude and do my chores also naked even though I would be alone at home. Now he challenged me to accompany him while he walked around outside, of course I told him that wasn't a good challenge since I had been waiting for the opportunity to do so since we arrived. I held on to his arm as we walked outside, he said he was checking to make sure that all the windows and doors were locked but I knew he just wanted to see me walking naked outside the house.

After that we went directly to the recreation room, as soon as Dick opened the door, we saw Joe fucking Pat on the floor. He turned his head back when we walked in but continued fucking and Pat just waved her hand at us and turned back to holding Joe so Dick and I sat down on the couch to look at them. After a couple of minutes Pat screamed out her orgasm and then Joe stopped moving so we knew that he was shooting his cum into Pat's pussy. I did observe, however, that both Joe and Pat didn't make any moves even after he had finished cumming, Joe had leaned down to her and now they were kissing, Joe with one hand on her breasts and the other at the back of her neck while both her arms were around his neck. After a couple of minutes Joe got off her and asked me to lick his cock so I went over and knelt down in front of him while he pointed his now soft and flaccid cock at my face, I just opened my mouth and leaned forward and it was inside my mouth, a few pushes by Joe to and fro and then he said that was enough. I turned to Pat and she was still lying on the floor, her legs spread apart and Dick was squating next to her and asking how she felt, her reply was that she had cummed twice and had thoroughly enjoyed Joe fucking her and was looking forward to more. Now I crept towards her and held on to her thighs, then told Joe that I could see his cum leaking out of her pussy, before he could say anything, I asked Pat if I could lick her pussy. All she did was look at me and smile then she got up and went to sit on an armchair with both her legs on the rest on either side, I took this as an invitation and now crawled over to sit down between her legs and began by kissing and licking her pussy. I could taste both her and Joe's cum which made me even more aroused and now I started eating her pussy in earnest, I inserted my tongue to lick out the cum inside and also rubbed my face. Suddenly she grabbed my head with both hands and held it steady while she started to grind her pussy on my face, I knew she was cumming and started pushing my tongue in and out. After she finished I got up and now it was her turn to lick my face clean, it felt so very sexy being totally naked and having another naked woman lick my face clean of the juices from her pussy!

The both of us remained sitting on the floor naked and when I looked over to the men I found that they had gotten dressed, so it was two naked women sitting in the room with them. Dick asked if I felt cold with the aircon on but I told him not to worry, Pat said that the aircon was set at the lowest temperature which shouldn't affect us too much. Dick got up and put on a music CD and asked if anybody wanted a drink, we decided to continue with vodka so I volunteered to accompany Dick as he went back to the living room where the bar was located. When we joined Joe and Pat after getting the drinks, I volunteered to pour out the vodka and as I was pouring it into glasses for each of us Pat came and stood behind me and started to caress my body, of course I didn't object or stopped her. When I handed Dick's glass to him, he took it with one hand while the other was quickly put between my legs and I felt a finger being inserted into my cunt. I told him that if he kept his finger there I wouldn't be able to pass drinks to the others. He removed his hand so I told him that after giving each of them their drinks I would sit in his lap so that he could play with my cunt, he agreed and my husband commented that I seem to be offering my cunt to everybody. My reply to that was to remind him that everybody present had total and complete access to my body and so far he was the only one that hadn't done anything to me.

collamy
collamy
109 Followers