Frank & Joe Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway after I had handed each of us our drinks, I climbed onto Dick's lap, as promised, and told him my cunt was now available for his pleasure, his comment was that he felt so sexy and aroused whenever I tell him to use my body, I leaned up to lick his throat thanking him for saying I made him feel sexy! Both of us placed our glasses on a side table and I spread my legs for him, he started to finger fuck me and I was thrusting myself against his fingers as hard and as fast as I could, it didn't take long for me to cum. After that I continued sitting on his lap while he fondled my body, it wasn't fondling to arouse me or getting ready for more fucking but it was just him letting his hands roam all over my body as the four of us were sitting and talking.

Our talk was basically Joe and me explaining to the both of them about our sex life, of course we didn't tell them about Frank being our sex director. Actually Pat was the one who really wanted to know what we did on a regular basis, I did tell them a few stories about how my husband enjoyed "lending" me to other men. Finally Dick came out and admitted that they were seeing two other couples on a regular basis (this made me feel worse about keeping Frank a secret), they were very selective about getting involved with too many people because of the fear of diseases etc and also they didn't have that much time for this part of their lives. The couples they were involved with lived in Los Angeles and New York, two cities that Dick visits regularly on business. I was curious to know how they met their other lovers and Dick explained that the couple in New York were old friends (he was working in New York being relocating here) and they met the couple in Los Angeles at a nudist club. This got me more interested because, as I told them, we did go to a nudist club (as temporary members) but we didn't join them when I couldn't enjoy myself. The simple thing was that everybody was naked but I enjoyed being the only naked person around when we were in a group, this made Pat comment that I was a real honest to goodness exhibitionist, I admitted that I derived great thrill from being naked in front of a bunch of people who were fully dressed.

All during our conversation Dick's hands were roaming freely all over my body, he did it casually and I wasn't really reacting to his touches but after Pat called me an exhibitionist she got up from her seat and walked over to my husband, took hold of his hands and put them on her body, she told him she was ready to be fucked (I was really surprised that she was being so direct) and then Dick was nuzzling his face in my throat. At this I threw my arms around his neck to pull him closer and when I felt a hand on my inner thigh I spread my legs wider. I could hear Pat asking Joe to strip and when I turned around saw that my husband was standing up while Pat undressed him, then I turned my attentions to Dick, he was pushing me off his lap and I quickly lay down on the floor with my legs spread for him.

As I lay there on the floor with my legs spread waiting for Dick as he undressed, suddenly Pat came over and whispered to me suggesting that I suck Joe's cock until he was hard enough to fuck her and she would suck her husband's cock for me, I thought it was a strange request but agreed. So she stood up and told both men about our plans, Dick also agreed but my husband had to ask why adding that he much preferred her to suck his cock. However Pat replied easily saying that after I had sucked his cock until it was hard I would have to put it into her pussy and she would also do the same. This meant that the men wouldn't be fucking us at the same time and had to wait their turns but the advantage was that when we were being fucked, we would have an audience, I mentioned this and my husband said I was just being my slutty self wanting everybody to see me get fucked! Both Dick and Pat were shocked at this statement from Joe but I quickly told them that I had always had this fantasy of being a slut and Joe, obviously, encouraged and helped me.

So Joe came over to join us, Pat had already stripped him naked and I could see that his cock was only semi hard but we could all see Dick's cock upright and rigid and ready for action. Pat was holding his cock and I was holding Joe's and she said that Dick should fuck me first since he was already hard and it would only be a short cock sucking session for her so she now knelt down in front of her husband and started sucking his cock. After a few minutes she announced that Dick was ready and told me to lie down which I quickly did and spread my legs, when Dick was in position between my wide-spread legs, Pat sat down next to me and held his cock and slowly guided it into my cunt. I raised myself up on my arms to get a better view of her pushing her husband's cock slowly into my cunt, Joe stood behind her and told Dick to fuck me hard and fast, Dick smiled and started to do as Joe had requested. I lay down and Pat was playing with my tits while her husband fucked me, every now and then either of them would kiss me, on my face or lips or anywhere else that was within reach of their lips. My husband joined us sitting next to my body opposite Pat but he didn't do anything except watch as Dick and Pat enjoyed my body, after a while I forgot, and in fact didn't even care, who was doing what to me, I just got caught up in the waves of pleasure flowing throughout my body. I closed my eyes and just lay there enjoying the sensations and feelings coursing through me.

Suddenly I felt a stab of pain in both my tits and opened my eyes to find that Dick was squeezing both with his hands as he started to shoot his cum into me, Pat must have realized it because she pushed his hands away even though I didn't say anything, instead she was sucking on my nipple nearest to her, giving me my orgasm. When both Dick and I finished cumming, he got up but stood over his wife as she sat there and slowly licked his cock clean of our combined cum.

Now it was my turn, I got up together with Joe and as I moved into position to suck his cock, he turned around and pulled me into a 69 position with me on top and guided my head so I gobbled up his semi hard cock into my mouth. As his cock entered my mouth I felt him spread my ass cheeks apart and then clamped his mouth on my cunt, this was a real surprise to me, I knew he enjoyed fucking my cunt when it was full of somebody else's cum but he had never ate me, however it was a real turn on for me and I kept quiet and continued sucking his cock. He pulled my ass lower so that now I could feel his face hard against my cunt and then he started eating me out in earnest. I could feel his cock grow hard and rigid in my mouth, very fast, but we continued until I had another orgasm, now I was grinding my cunt on his face.

After that we both got up and Pat quickly lay down and spread her legs followed by Joe getting between them, I took hold of his cock and guided it into her pussy and soon he was fucking away, pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. I then lay down next to her and fondled her breasts and then Dick lay down behind me and fondled me also, one hand on one tit and the other finger fucking me. This was wild sex and I thoroughly enjoyed the various sensations that I flowing throughout my body, I closed my eyes and gave myself up to the pleasures. When I opened my eyes a couple of minutes later I saw that Pat had pulled my husband's head lower and she was licking it clean of the combined juices of Dick and me, I could see Joe's eyes closed so I knew that he too was enjoying everything. It didn't take long before he starting cumming which was soon followed by Pat screaming out her climax also.

When they finished, all of us got up but I complained to Dick that I hadn't cum from his finger fucking, when Pat heard this she pushed her husband aside and told me to get on top of her saying that she wanted to make me cum with her mouth, we got into the 69 position and as she kissed and licked and even sucked on my cunt I was licking and kissing her pussy. When I started to cum I also ground my cunt on her face, she helped by pulling me down on her face and then I heard her making deep sounds, grunting in her throat. Then I turned over to face her and saw that her face was covered with the juices from my cunt and so I leaned down to lick it clean.

After that the both of us got up from the floor and we saw that the two men had pulled on their pants but were bare chested, Pat said she was going to wash up but when I asked Joe, he told me to leave my cunt alone saying that he would soon be fucking me as soon as he got hard again. Dick asked him about eating my cunt earlier and he replied that was his secret fantasy which he hadn't dared talk about thinking that people may call him a pervert, but when he had seen what we did he just couldn't help himself. Dick assured him that he wasn't a pervert but just a man who enjoyed sharing his wife with others, Pat had rejoined us now and only heard the last bit so I explained what the men were talking about. I added that I had also enjoyed eating her pussy after she was fucked and she told me that she would do the same to me the next time, slutty me replied asking if anybody was going to fuck me again tonight!

Pat collected her dress and put it on saying that it would some time before the men would be able to do any more fucking and again Joe told me to remain naked, of course I had no objections being naked and in fact was quite happy with the current situation where I was the only totally naked person, the men were wearing their pants and Pat her dress even though she had nothing under it. When Dick wanted to refresh our drinks I quickly got up and took the bottle away from him reminding him that I would serve the food and myself to everybody, he response was to tickle my cunt and I giggled. After everybody had got their drinks Dick asked me to sit in his lap but I told him my cunt would be oozing out the juices inside and it would soil his pants but he insisted so I eagerly climbed on his lap and we put our glasses on the side table, he immediately had both hands caressing and fondling my body while I threw both my arms around his neck and was nuzzling his throat and licking it. I heard my husband telling Pat to observe his slut wife offering herself again, I ignored him.

The four of us just sat around sipping our drinks and talking, of course the main topic was our sex life but actually we did talk about many other things, however all the while Dick was playing with my body with my full encouragement, I told him I enjoyed what he was doing. It must been at least half an hour later when my husband got up and said that he wanted to fuck me, saying that he just dropped his pants showing us his semi hard cock, he crocked his finger at me and I got off Dick's lap and went over to him, Joe told Dick and Pat that he intended to fuck me in my ass and told me to suck his cock until it was hard enough. I gobbled his cock into my mouth and started sucking and felt it growing in my mouth, when I judged it hard enough I got up and asked him where he wanted me. He pointed to the armchair he was sitting in earlier and I got behind it and laid down on its back presenting my ass for everybody to see, of course Joe called Dick and Pat over to see and I felt his hands spreading my ass cheeks and then he pushed his fingers into my cunt to take out some of the juices to ream my ass hole.

As he moved into position Pat said she wanted to put his cock into me so she grabbed hold of it and with Joe holding my ass cheeks apart she pushed his cock slowly in, at the same time Dick was saying that he would also like to do the same. Joe pushed himself into me quickly which hurt and I know that I let out a yelp but he ignored me and started fucking me slowly. Dick now came to the front of me and knelt on the seat of the armchair, he had also dropped his pants and was pointing his cock in my face so I opened my mouth for him to shove it in. I was now getting fucked by my husband in my ass while sucking his boss' cock, as Joe pulled out Dick would push in and vice versa, it felt so very good. Pat too didn't neglect me, she was running her hands over my body and also kissing parts that was within reach, my tits were being squeezed both by her and my husband, this was the first time ever that I had three people using my body and I must say that I'm confident all the four of us were enjoying ourselves, I know I enjoyed all the attention!

Of course during all this both Joe and Dick were not quiet, they were telling each other how good it felt with their cocks inside of me, Pat was encouraging them but obviously I couldn't join in because of Dick's cock inside my mouth. At one point both Joe and Dick timed their thrusts into me so that they were fully inside me, I was gagging because Dick's cock was fully inside my mouth right into the end of my throat with his pubic hairs tickling my nose, I guess Pat must have noticed this because she told her husband to pull out. I think because both men had already cummed a couple of times tonight, they were still going strong after another few minutes and didn't seem like stopping anytime soon. However there was nothing I could do being trapped between them and Pat and since I was also enjoying it, I just relaxed and allowed them to do as they wished.

My husband was the first to cum, I realized he had stopped moving and felt him shooting his cum into me and also heard his grunting as he did so, however he remained inside my ass hole after he had finished and then it was Dick's turn. He grabbed my head and pulled me hard against him, shoving his cock deep into my throat but I still felt his cum spurting into me and I had to hold onto his hips for balance, however he did pull his cock out after he finished. By this time I was totally exhausted and remained lying over the back of the armchair until Pat came to help me over to sit down when the men went to clean themselves. When they came they asked what was the matter and she told them that I needed a short rest, the men now got dressed and poured themselves another drink, she told them to get both of us a drink too and held the glass for me as I gulp my vodka down.

Of course I told her that I was fine, I just needed a couple of minutes to catch my breath and rest and would be ready for anything after that, my husband asked me what else I wanted and I replied that it was up to them. Pat told me to just keep quiet and that she wanted me again, as soon as I had recovered sufficiently, I quickly told her I was available to her. She held my hand as I got up and we walked over to stand in front of the men and she pushed me in front as she stood behind me and held one of my tits while her other hand was between my legs and told our husbands that it was now for her to enjoy my body, I quickly told her again that I was ready for anything but asked if I should wash myself first, she gave me an emphatic no!

Then she told our husbands to keep a close look at us, at what she was going to do to me, it felt so delicious to hear this not knowing exactly what to expect and waiting eagerly for it, I could see the interest in the men, they too didn't know what exactly Pat intended to do but we all knew that I was ready and would accept anything!

First she started to kiss me lips to lips, I just stood still but Pat had both arms around me and as we kissed I felt her hands roaming all over my back, from my neck down to my ass, squeezing and caressing, of course I returned her kisses and opened my mouth to accept her tongue and soon our tongues were licking each other's. She slowly pulled me down with her onto the floor and soon the both of us were lying side by side, I noticed that our husbands had pulled their chairs nearer and they were watching us intently but after that I didn't bother about them and just concentrated on Pat and the feelings that she was causing to flow throughout my body. Actually I wasn't even aware of what we did but only knew that I was just feeling great and enjoying everything but the few things I remember are that she soon pushed her leg between mine and that it felt like she had more than two hands roaming all over me. I believe that I responded encouragingly to whatever she did because I knew that I wanted what she was offering and doing and of course since she continued bringing me to new heights of pleasure so she realized I was totally receptive.

I remember that my husband had fucked me in the ass and Dick had fucked my cunt and also that I wasn't allowed to wash and now I slowlt realized that Pat had moved us so that I was lying on the floor with my legs bent at the knees and spread wide opened while she was on top of me in the classic 69 position. She started licking and kissing my cunt and I could feel her tongue making its delicious way from the top of my cunt right down to my ass, her fingers too were not still but poking into all my orifices. All the time her pussy was above my face and of course I pulled her ass down so that I could kiss and lick her pussy and ass hole as well. As I was licking her pussy, suddenly I had one of the most intense orgasms ever and I do remember thrusting my hips upwards at the same time as Pat was rubbing her face into my cunt and I came and came and forgot everything else except the pleasure flowing through me.

Pat didn't stop there, she was now grinding her pussy on my face and I was lapping up at her with my tongue, I vaguely remember the men encouraging us and then I felt her tense and she must have climaxed. She now turned around so that she was facing me and held my face between her hands and then she was licking at my face, when she finished and still lay next to me, I took it as invitation to lick her face clean too. After that we rested in each other's arms for a few minutes, I heard Joe telling Dick about his slut wife enjoying all kinds of sex.

After a while Pat got up and then pulled me up with her and was leading me to the bathroom but Joe stopped us by saying that he wanted my cunt to be filled with cum as he would be fucking me again when we got home, Pat looked at me so I explained to her that my husband really enjoyed fucking me when my cunt was well used, so she left me and went on to wash herself. When she came out of the bathroom, she had slipped ona dressing gown so that I was left the only naked person there. Joe said that it was time we left and both Dick and Pat said that they would walk us out to our car, Pat reminded us that my dress was in the boot of our car and she wanted to see me get dressed first.

Dick opened the front door and told Joe to lead the way, he put his right arm around my waist but his hand was cupping my right tit then Pat got on the other side of me and I felt her hand on my ass but before we started our walk to our car, I felt her finger snake down between the crack of my ass and make it way into my ass hole. We took a slow walk out to our car where Joe had opened the door and started the engine but left the boot still locked. I had to go over and ask him to open the boot but before I could get my dress out Dick told me to get into the car first and fuck myself on his finger, I did so, he sat in the driver's seat and placed his hand on the passenger side and I got on top to allow him to poke a couple of fingers into my cunt and then I started pumping myself up and down, Joe reminded me that I had to do it until I had an orgasm, I continued fucking myself on Dick's fingers and when I came Pat was right behind me kneading my tits.

Only after that was I allowed to get my dress and sandals from the boot but Joe still refused to let me get dressed, he said I should only put my dress on as we drove home. So I was still totally naked when I kissed both Dick and Pat goodnight and thanked them for a wonderful time, Pat said that we should meet again soon to which I readily agreed. As Joe drove off I sat naked next to him and it was only when we got on the freeway that he allowed me to get dressed but then I told him that my cunt was filled with cum which was oozing out and as I didn't wish to soil my dress I had to lift it up around my waist so that I was sitting on my bare ass. That was alright with him because I had done so many times before and the seat already had what seemed like a permanent stain.