Frank & Joe Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he had promised, as soon as we arrived home and locked the front door, he told me to get naked and proceeded to fuck me right there in our hallway until we both came again. It was only after that we went upstairs to our bedroom and, surprisingly, we had a hot shower together. We lay in bed for a while talking about the events of the night and both of us agreed that we should continue meeting with Dick and Pat but shouldn't let Frank into the group yet because we didn't know how to approach the subject. When we started our affair with Frank, it was with the understanding that he would be our sex director and we were just carrying out his wishes, of course somethings had changed, like fulfilling my fantasies but that was by mutual consent.

We did meet with Dick and Pat again, about three weeks later, again at their house. Basically it was them inviting us for dinner and then it was sex the rest of the night. However there was one thing that Dick wanted me to do which I agreed to readily, it was that I should offer myself to him and his wife each time we meet. The second time we met, I walked up to their front door totally naked and stood there and offered myself to them before entering their house. The one thing I really enjoyed being with them was that Pat was such an active person and sex with her was just absolutely great, it had been a long long time since I had sex with another woman. Joe admitted that he too had a great time fucking her but they had the usual kind of sex without anything kinky, but that was Joe the conservative.

When we left Dick and Pat after our second session, it was with the understanding that we would meet again but it must have been at least four months before Pat contacted me for another session. That will be another story for me to write and submit.

To be continued...