Frank & Joe Ch. 09

Story Info
Sharing with others.
9.5k words
4.35
29.9k
4
0

Part 9 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
collamy
collamy
109 Followers

I’ve contributed a number of stories about how my husband and I started an affair with his friend, including how these two men “lend” me to other men for sex. Basically everything started after Frank’s wife passed away and he started hitting on me and when he admitted to be attracted to me and that he wasn’t interested in other women, I agreed to allow him to fuck me. Our arrangement was that my husband, Joe, had to be present and I would give the both of them total and absolute access to my body, whenever I was naked around them, they didn’t even have to ask, all they had to do was push or pull me into position and they could fuck me any which way they wished. In effect we (Joe and I) appointed Frank as our sex director, which also gave him as much rights to my body as my husband.

However over the course of time, we found it very erotic to include other men in our sessions but these were mainly one off situations. One very memorable and enjoyable occasion was when we joined a friend of Frank’s on his yacht, of course that friend, Earl, was also given complete access to my body for the duration we were onboard his yacht. Then when we stopped at a small town to get fuel and provisions, we met a young man, Jeff, who I seduced with encouragement from the three men with me. I found that I really enjoyed Jeff fucking me and when my husband found out he suggested that we invite him to join us in one of our sessions with Frank, this met with my complete approval.

So we invited him (without Earl) and the following is an account of the time he spent with Frank, my husband and me in a motel near our home.

He called from Florida just before boarding the plane, telling us his flight number and asking that we meet him at the airport. Both Joe and Frank decided that I should go and Frank even let me drive his car, just as I was about to get into the car they wanted to check if I was wearing anything under my skirt and tank top so I had to lift up my skirt to show them my lack of panties and then they both put their hands under my tank top to squeeze my tits to confirm my lack of a bra. I realized that this was just an excuse since they know I very rarely wear either bra or panties but all this was done in our driveway. It was a Saturday afternoon and our kids were over at Frank’s house with his son, they would be spending the night there with Frank’s in-laws as chaperone.

I was standing at the arrival door and so saw Jeff as soon as he walked out, he too saw me almost immediately and when he extended his hand to shake mine, I just leaned closer to him and kissed him full on his lips, he was slightly taken aback by this but I whispered that he had come all the way here to fuck me and so he should remember that this whole weekend would be a sex sessions for us, he smiled at this. I drove us straight back home and the minute I walked into our house my husband told me to get naked!

Jeff grabbed the bottom of my tank top and lifted it off me and all I had to do was untie my skirt and let it drop and then step out of my sandals and I was totally naked in front of the three guys, Jeff immediately grabbed my body and turned me around to face him and started kissing me, of course I returned his kisses and I could feel his hands roaming all over my naked body. Frank came up to us and told Jeff to slow down, we had the whole weekend ahead and he also said that he and my husband had some plans for us, I didn’t know their plans but I knew it would be to make me behave like a slut in heat! Jeff and I separated and I picked up my clothes and said that I would have to keep them upstairs and Joe suggested that I bring Jeff along with me to our bedroom. I was still naked and was just carrying my clothes and we walked up the stairs, Jeff was caressing my ass along the way. As soon as we entered the bedroom he said that our bed was huge and said that it looked a nice place for fucking, I replied that I got fucked everywhere in the house and not only in bed! He grabbed me again and pulled me to the bed but I pushed him away saying that we should wait and see what the others had planned for us.

However being young and impatient he ignored me and started to strip while pinning me down beneath him and as soon as he was naked he spread my legs and soon I felt his hard and rigid cock poking its way into my cunt. It was just a simple and hard fuck, I guess he had been without sex for a while because he was soon pounding away between my legs, pumping his cock hard and fast in and out of my cunt, I had to wrap my legs around him and also throw my arms around his neck to keep in position. It didn’t take very long before he started cumming in me which in turn triggered my own climax.

After putting my things away and Jeff got dressed we went back downstairs, my husband could tell that I was just fucked and he told me to sit on the couch and spread my legs for them to check out my “dirty” cunt. I quickly complied and soon the three guys were holding my legs apart and touching and feeling up my cunt, I had to raise myself on my arms to see what they were doing between my legs, Frank’s first comment was that we were so impatient and I had to add that I had reminded Jeff about their plans for us but he insisted on fucking me and I just couldn’t deny him. Joe said that I was just being my usual slutty self!

Frank told me to brew a pot of coffee and then we would sit down and make plans for tonight and tomorrow as Jeff’s flight back to Florida was in the late afternoon, as I walked to the kitchen I reminded the guys that we had invited Jeff to join us this weekend for him to enjoy my body and so I expected to be thoroughly used by him and their plans should make sure of this, my husband again told me I was being slutty! When I joined the guys again in the living room with the pot of coffee they were all sitting and smiling so I had to say that they made their plans very quick and as I would be the only female around, they should have consulted me on what they were planning to do. My husband asked me if I would deny them any of the things they had planned and of course I had to say no, so I was told that I just had to do whatever they told me to, of course I agreed.

Firstly Frank laid down the rules for the weekend, I was Jeff’s “date” and would have to behave just as the word “date” implied, we would be going out for dinner and later to a club and then end up in a motel where Frank had booked a room. All the time I would be with Jeff and both Frank and Joe would only be our escorts as Frank expected that Jeff would be busy playing with my body which may cause me to be exposed, they didn’t want any strangers looking at me to interfere with Jeff enjoying my body. Of course I agreed with that but I asked if Jeff would the only one fucking me, I reminded them that I liked getting fucked by them with other people looking on and Joe replied that we would have to wait until we checked into the motel to decide that.

Anyway Jeff was given the honor of choosing what I would wear tonight, my husband reminded him that I wasn’t allowed to wear any bra or panties so he could only choose a dress, as usual I would have a pair of sandals, tonight would be a new one I just bought a couple of days ago. It had a 2” heel with just a strap across my toes, I told Jeff it was black and so when he chose my clothes he didn’t have to worry about matching it to my sandals as it would go with any color. Frank suggested that I be made to dressed to make it easy for any of them to fondle me and also easy for me to flash my body anywhere but he cautioned him against revealing too much to avoid any troubles with the law, I told him that he had made me walk around naked in public so often for him to caution Jeff. He, Jeff, was quite happy with this arrangement (and I admit, so was I) and wanted to go back upstairs to our bedroom at once. However Frank told him to be patient as it was too early for us to go out for dinner, he had made reservations for 8.00pm, so we sat around, Joe had now switched on the TV, drinking our coffee and talking. Talk was mainly us asking Jeff what he had been doing since we were down in Florida.

Around 5.30pm Frank got up and said that we should be getting ready for our evening, however the first things was for me to wash up our coffee things and I carried everything back to the kitchen, the three guys followed me, Joe saying that he wanted Jeff to see me doing some housework in the nude and to also give him the chance to play with my body as I did so. Jeff did exactly that, as I stood at the sink doing the washing up, Jeff stood behind me and his hands were all over my body, he timed it so that as I put away the mugs and pot, his fingers were at my cunt and when I turned around saying that I was finished he started to finger fuck me. It ended with me sitting on the kitchen table while he sat in a chair between my legs and with Frank and Joe watching while he finger fucked me until I achieved orgasm. Now Frank said that we were going to shower together, all the three of them would help me soap up and wash and all I had to do was stand still for them.

It was a very tight fit in our shower so I stood by and watched while the guys showered one by one, however when it was my turn, we found that all the four of us couldn’t stand in the tub at the same time so the guys agreed on taking turns with my body. First Joe soaped my whole body and then Frank washed the top of my body leaving the rest for Jeff, I must say he took his own sweet time washing my belly and my legs and finally between my legs, as he started washing there Frank reminded him to wash me thoroughly since he would be eating me out later and so far his was the only cum inside my cunt. I had to put my hands against the wall to keep my balance while Jeff cleaned my ass and cunt, even inside of them, I did feel fingers poking into me but it went smoothly because of all the soap. After my shower, Joe dried me up and then I again stood and watched while the guys got dressed, it wasn’t a formal restaurant so they were casually dressed and finally my husband and Frank pushed Jeff forward to choose what I would wear.

He was real excited when I opened up the closet so that he could see what was available, Joe pointed out the row of dresses hanging at one end of the closet telling Jeff that these were my “going out to expose myself” dresses but he didn’t have to limit himself only to those. He could also be creative mixing and matching the various tops with skirts or shorts of his choice, the only things he had to remember was that I wouldn’t be wearing anything underneath and that I enjoyed showing my body to strangers. I could see Jeff having a difficult time making up his mind so I offered to try out whatever he chose just to help him decide, Frank joined in by telling him that he had the final choice and the three of us wouldn’t get involve. I modeled a few dresses for him and even though I thought that a couple were really good for flashing, he still couldn’t make up his mind. He told me mix and match for the two pieces saying that his main problems was having me dressed so that it would be easy for him to fondle me at anytime.

Finally he made up his mind, he chose a wrap around skirt, it was actually very short only half way down my thighs and I could only wrap it once around myself because of my huge ass. For the top, it was a halter top tied at the back of my neck and waist by two straps, it also allowed a deep cleavage but, as my husband always say, my tits were too small for it, however it was very obvious that I didn’t have anything under it. Then my new pair of sandals completed what I was to wear. Frank then asked Jeff how I should apply my make up, reminding him that I use the minimum, this was no problem, all the four of us agreed that a slight dab of talc and lipstick was sufficient, however all the guys wanted to apply my perfume. Joe dabbed once on my throat and between my tits, Frank a dab on each outside of my tits also and Jeff put a dab at the top of my cunt, right at the edge of my sparse cunt hairs and then another dab on my ass hole, this on Joe’s suggestion because he wanted Jeff to know that there wasn’t any part of my body that wasn’t available! Frank was holding on to my halter top and skirt while Jeff held my sandals, this was because Frank wanted me to get dressed only when we were on our way to town.

When we came back downstairs, it was still too early to leave so we sat down in the living room, Joe switched on some music and he asked Jeff what did he mean about wanting to fondle my body at anytime. Well Jeff replied that my lack of underwear and flashing would make him want to touch and feel me so he wanted me in clothes where he had easy and immediate access to my body, when I heard this I got up from my seat and walked over to stand in front of him and then leaned down to give him a peck on his lips, telling him my body was now all ready for whatever he planned to do. Actually I didn’t even know which restaurant Frank had made reservations and so didn’t know how much I would be allowed to expose myself. When Frank and Joe heard what I told Jeff, they got real excited and started shouting for him to make use of my body now, however all he did was to put his hands around my waist and pull me closer, standing between his legs, then as I stood there he ran his hands allover my body, he kissed my cunt and had me turn around and bend over so that he could also kiss my ass, I felt his tongue run over my ass hole.

Frank now got up followed by us and then we walked out to his car, I was to sit at the back with Jeff and Joe sat in the front passenger seat while Frank drove, Joe said he wanted to be able to turn around to see what Jeff would do to his naked wife. I sat right up close to Jeff and he had both his arms around me and as Frank drove us Joe was telling Jeff to play with me, however we were approaching the highway and Frank suggested I get dressed. Jeff help tie the strap of my top behind my neck and waist and then I wrapped my skirt around myself but he told me not to tie it too tight, this left a tiny slit at the bottom which he said would allow him to slip his hand under my skirt to “tickle” my cunt, I told him I didn’t want my cunt tickled, I wanted a hard cock inside it! My husband called me a slut.

We finally arrived at the restaurant, it was one that Frank, Joe and I had been to many times and the hostess was quite friendly, she was always willing to seat us at a booth right at the back, after she had once caught Frank finger fucking me. It wasn’t a really posh place but the lighting was quite dark and there was one occasion when I sat with my skirt bunched up around my waist having a meal. Anyway she showed us to our usual booth and Jeff guided me to sit between the wall and him. After the hostess left us and we had ordered drinks, we sat there going over the menu to decide what we wanted and now Jeff untied my skirt and unwrapped it then the strap of my top which went around my waist so basically I was sitting in a restaurant with a bib and a pair of sandals. When Jeff told Frank and Joe what he had done, they got more excited saying I was really being treated like the horny slut I was!

After ordering our meals, we sat back slowly sipping our wine (Frank convinced Jeff that wine would make him stronger than usual) and Jeff was asking if I was always exposing myself like this. I told him that I wasn’t exposing myself but it was actually him who had exposed my body, he looked confused a little so I quickly told him that I was there to make him happy and would do anything to achieve it. He started playing with my body then, at first only his right hand, which was nearest to me, started to roam under my top squeezing and fondling my tits but he slowly moved lower and was pushing a finger down the crack of my ass, I had to lift my left ass a little so that he reached my ass hole and he was rimming it with his fingers, I must admit this was making me hornier and hornier. Then the waiter came with our orders and we were soon eating, Jeff had both hands busy so I put my left leg over his thighs telling him that my cunt was more exposed this way, he replied saying that he would “take care” of my horny cunt after he finished his meal, I left my leg where it was.

The four of us finished our meal about the same time but now Frank said that he wanted brandy with our coffee, I knew his idea about getting Jeff high so that he would lose any inhibitions, we had talked about that earlier this morning, but I could have told him now that Jeff didn’t seem to have any inhibitions, as soon as he put down his knife and fork, his hand snaked between my legs and at this moment he was indeed tickling my cunt, running his fingers along my cunt lips and pulling them out and apart and even poking a couple of fingers inside. I must admit that I was very aroused and was enjoying what he did, my husband realized this and commented that “the slut seems to be enjoying whatever Jeff was doing,” I quickly told them what it was that Jeff was doing! We sipped our brandies and coffee and then I had a small orgasm with Jeff’s fingers. When Frank called for the check, Jeff helped me tie my skirt back but he left it even looser and later as I was walking out, Jeff had his arm around me, my husband said that my huge ass was bouncing around and that almost everybody had a good look, my reply was that I wished I would be allowed to walk around totally naked! Frank told me not to worry, I would be naked very soon!

We reached the car but as I was getting into the back seat Jeff pulled my skirt off, all it took was a slight tug from him and my skirt left my body and ended up in his hands, he told me to get in and then he would take my top off also, that was a simple pull of the straps behind my neck and around my waist and I was left naked except for my sandals! It was only after Jeff stripped me that the three of them got into the car, same sitting arrangements as before. Frank drove us to a park and found a parking space right at the end where it was dark and there were not too many cars parked, the cars that we found parked there were all empty. It was around 10.00pm now and I think that there were not too many people around but when Frank and Joe got out of the car, Jeff followed them and asked me to accompany him, I walked totally naked (except for my sandals) to join the guys sitting at a picnic table, as I approached them, Frank told me to sit next to him, according to him he couldn’t stand it anymore and he just wanted my body for a while, of course I went over and sat next to him but he said that he was only going to finger fuck me so I had to sit on his hand which had two fingers pointing up.

I lowered myself on his hand until I could feel his knuckles against the outer lips of my cunt so I knew that he was fully inside me and then started to pump myself up and down, fucking myself on his hand. It didn’t take long and soon I orgasmed, Frank was telling Jeff that he didn’t want to fuck me yet because both he and Joe wanted to see Jeff eating me later, if my cunt was filled with his cum then Jeff may not want to eat me, Joe said the same thing and suggested that we not waste anymore time and we should go straight to the motel. Everybody agreed and so we got up and walked back to the car. However as we were walking back a couple came out from some bushes nearby and also headed for their car, which was right next to us. When they saw me naked standing there I could see them hesitate but Frank told them not to worry, it was only me exposing myself and they were welcome to look. The six of us just stood next to our cars and talked, mainly the couple was asking what we were doing and we just explained that Jeff didn’t believe I was willing to walk around naked and so we had to show him. After that we got into our respective cars and drove off, Frank telling me not to get dressed, after all I would be naked very soon.

collamy
collamy
109 Followers