Frank & Joe Ch. 10

Story Info
Friends make better sex partners.
6.3k words
4.29
28k
2

Part 10 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
collamy
collamy
109 Followers

My last story ended with Jeff and I falling asleep in each other’s arms after he had fucked me in my ass and then we took a bath together. I don’t think both of us paid any attention to the time since we had the whole night together but I knew it must have been very late.

Anyway we were woken up around 9.30am the next morning by Frank and Joe who had come to our motel room, to send Jeff to the airport for his flight home and of course to fetch me. Frank and my husband had left me, totally naked, with Jeff for a night, the main reason was that I had enjoyed Jeff’s fucking when we visited him at his bait and tackle shop in Florida. The two of them were knocking at our door which woke us up and I quickly went across to open the door and saw Frank and my husband standing there. When they found out that we were still sleeping at that time, they wanted to know what we did the previous night and what time did we get to sleep.

However I told them that we needed breakfast and a shower before I was willing to tell them anything, it was understood from the first that I had to tell Frank and Joe exactly everything that Jeff and I did when we were left alone in the room. Of course I didn’t object to that, in fact one of my greatest pleasures from my various affairs is when I’ve to tell my husband what all the different men (or women) did to me. Since I demanded breakfast first the guys agreed and Frank volunteered to go get it for us from the motel’s coffee shop on condition that I accompany him. I reminded him that I didn’t have any clothes here although I wouldn’t mind walking there in the nude, I expect there will be complains and we may end up with some legal problems. My husband took off his shirt and said that would be I needed for the short walk so I put it on. It was a short sleeved shirt, multi colored and made of silk but it did cover my legs up to my knees. As I was putting it on Joe reminded me that I would have to leave a couple of buttons undone and so I ended up walking out with Frank dressed only in Joe’s shirt with the top two and bottom two buttons undone, only the three middle buttons were fastened and Jeff did comment that my tits could be easily seen and if I were to sit down, my cunt would also be on show, my husband told him that so many people have seen me naked it didn’t matter if a few more saw my tits and cunt!

So Frank and I walked over to the coffee shop, it was crowded since it was a Sunday morning and quite a few locals were there for breakfast. Anyway Frank ordered two breakfast to go and two more coffees for Joe and him, then we moved to sit at an empty table while our orders were being prepared, I noticed quite a number of people looking at me and a couple of men were openly starring at me but I just kept quiet, Frank noticed it too and he leaned over and unbuttoned one more button at the bottom, I knew my cunt would be on display if I sat with my legs apart, when I mentioned this to him, he told me to get up and we went over to sit at the counter. I was sitting on my bare ass and I knew that now everybody in the coffee shop was starring at me, I enjoyed all the attention I got.

Back in the room we started on breakfast as soon as Jeff and I finished brushing our teeth and had a quick shower together and after that Frank pulled me on to his lap and asked me to tell them, in detail, what Jeff did to me last night. As I sat, naked, in his lap and told him about what Jeff and I did, he had both hands fondling and caressing my body, when I was telling them about how Jeff played with my body, I had to put his hand on that part which I said Jeff did, so it was like he was doing to me what Jeff had done, of course I enjoyed all this attention and it didn’t take too long before he pushed me off his lap and then stood up to start undressing. When he was naked he pulled me to the bed and just got between my legs and fucked me, it was hard and fast, I think because he was so aroused with my description, I responded the same way and started to cum which made me thrash around on the bed under him, this made him orgasm too and he stayed in my cunt after cumming, both of us catching our breath.

When he got up my husband came over, he had already undressed while Frank was fucking me, and now all Joe had to do was get between my legs and fuck me, it was the same as what Frank did, a hard and fast fuck but he came first and I only started to cum when I felt him spurting his cum into me. After Joe finished and got off me, I remained on the bed with my legs spread wide opened and asked Jeff if he wanted to fuck me but he said that he was still too full after eating and would wait for a while. As he was saying this both Frank and Joe came to sit on both sides of me and held my legs opened and they were now checking out my cunt, Joe was commenting that it was no wonder Jeff wasn’t interested seeing as how my cunt was now gaping wide open and juices were oozing out, I reminded him that he had contributed to those juices oozing out of my cunt, Jeff quickly denied any such feeling saying that he had fucked me a couple of times last night with my cunt filled.

However he did come over to join us on the bed sitting between my legs, meanwhile both Frank and my husband were pulling on my cunt lips opening my cunt wider and I quickly raised myself on my arms so that I was also able to watch the three of them playing with my cunt. When my cunt lips were pulled wider, more of our combined juices started to ooze out, this seemed to excite Jeff because he soon had his hands around my cunt and a couple of fingers inside, then he explained how I had taught him to use the juices from my cunt to wet his cock and also my ass hole before he fucked me. When Frank heard this he suggested that Jeff fuck my ass again, of course my husband was agreeable so Jeff got undressed, then Frank and Joe turned me around so that I was now on my hands and knees presenting my ass to him.

Jeff pushed his cock into my cunt and moved in and out a few times and then when he took it out, I could feel his fingers pushing their way into my cunt and then drawing the juices from inside to my ass hole, following this I could feel a hard cock pushing its way into me and I knew Jeff was fully inside me when I felt the top of his thighs against my ass cheeks. However he wasn’t moving, he just remained still with his cock inside me and when I asked what was going on his reply was that it felt so warm and comfortable that he wanted to keep this position for a while. At this both Frank and Joe got up and went to sit on the other bed, I knew they wanted a better view of Jeff fucking me in the ass. Soon he started moving, slow and steady, ramming his cock in and out of my ass, he had both hands holding my waist and it was a slow deliberate fucking by him.

It went on for more than a few minutes, I felt a little pain when Jeff entered me but now I wasn’t feeling any, I could only feel his cock going in and out. After a while he went faster and faster and I knew he was about to cum, when he finally did he shoved his cock right up to its hilt and I felt him spurting his cum into my ass and after that he remained inside me until his cock became soft and plopped out. Both of us got off the bed but, as usual, I wasn’t allowed to wash and so he went into the bathroom alone. He came out fully dressed and Frank asked him to come over and now they wanted to check out my cunt and ass, I knelt on the bed on my hands and knees again while the three of them were behind me and passing all kinds of comments. I didn’t bother to respond to any of their comments because I knew it was just that but when Joe said that I had the look of a well fucked whore, I replied that if he wanted me to be a whore I was quite willing, my only worry was that he might not like me when I started to behave as one! Frank slapped my ass (playfully) and told me I wasn’t a whore and he enjoyed me just the way I was, I had to lean over to give him a kiss for that.

When they were finally done, they allowed me to get up and Frank was unbuttoning his pants to reveal a semi hard cock, he shook it at me so I knew he was asking for a blowjob and so I went over and knelt down in front of him and gobbled up his cock into my mouth, as I knelt there with him holding my head in his hands he was thrusting himself in and out of my mouth, Joe came up behind and said that my ass was already for him and he started taking off his pants. When he was ready Frank and I had to get up and move to lie on the bed, I had to stand and bend over to continue sucking his cock and now my husband moved behind me and I soon felt him pushing his cock into my ass hole. Since I was already wet and opened by Jeff, it was easy for him to start and then I was pushed forward and back by the two of them, forward meant that Frank’s cock was going into my mouth while back meant that I was pushing back on Joe’s cock so that it went into my ass. It went on for quite a while, I guess because the both of them had just recently cummed but I wasn’t complaining. However Joe came first holding my waist to keep me still and Frank came soon after, again he held my head still and I swallowed everything he shot into my mouth.

When we were finished they elected me to clean up the breakfast things, basically I just put everything into the brown bags we had carried them from the coffee shop and then Joe told me to throw everything into the waste bins at the entrance to the motel’s car park. I knew he wanted me to walk outside in the nude so I just opened the door, and while the three of them stood at the door watching me, I walked over and threw the bags into the waste bin. As I was walking back to our room, an elderly couple came out of a room a couple of doors away from us, when they saw me they stopped and I saw the woman pulling the man straight to their car, however he resisted and waited for me to approach them. The three guys just stood and waited to see what I was going to do, I went up to the couple and wished them good morning and pointed to our room to show them who I was with, the man turned to wave at the guys but the woman wanted to know what we were doing.

I explained that the three guys were sharing my body and asked the man if he wanted to join us, he looked towards the woman, I wasn’t sure what she said or did but the two of them turned and followed me when I went back. The guys didn’t allow us to enter, instead they came out and the four of us carried out a conversation with that couple outside in the corridor, I was standing there talking to two strangers completely naked and with cum oozing out of my cunt and ass! I felt so naughty and mentioned it, the woman said that I should be ashamed about myself but the man told her not to be judgmental! We found out their names were John and Liza and they were actually having an affair, this was one rare weekend that their respective spouses were away and they could spend a night together. John told us that they were long time lovers but they have been faithful to each other and wouldn’t think of starting anything with us. Liza said that she couldn’t imagine being used by three men at the same time and when I told her that Joe was my husband, she was even more shocked. However they said that they were in a hurry and so left us there.

When we got back into the room, I asked Jeff if he wanted a blowjob, he didn’t bother about replying but just dropped his pants and I knelt down in front of him and started sucking his cock. As soon as he came and I was getting up, my husband pulled me over to the bed and was on top of me, then he started fucking me, in the old missionary style. He too came very fast and got off me immediately but I remained on the bed and asked Frank if he wanted anything, his reply was that he could wait for a while. He called me over to sit in his lap and continue with my story about last night and as I was telling them what Jeff and I did, Frank continued playing with my body, at one stage I did mention that the cum from my cunt and ass was making a stain on his pants but he told me it didn’t matter.

When Joe came out of the bathroom after washing and dressing, he stood at the door of the bathroom and was looking at us, then he told me that I really looked so very slutty, sitting naked in a man’s lap while he played with my body and I told him about what another man did to me last night, and the other man was sitting opposite us watching, I replied that it was what he liked me to do and that meant he had trained me how to be a proper slut! I’ve come to realize that when I answered that way, both Frank and Joe could do nothing but accept whatever I said or did, after all it is true that the both of them had trained me to be this way, although I must add that I was so easy to train since I was such a willing learner!

As I continued with my story and Frank continued playing with my body, Jeff came over and lowered his pants showing me his hard cock, I just opened my mouth and took as much as I could in and then he started moving to and fro so that his cock was going in and out of my mouth as I sat in Frank’s lap, he didn’t stop playing with my body all the while and when Jeff came in my mouth I could feel Frank’s fingers inside my cunt. As soon as Jeff finished and walked into the bathroom, Frank told me to get on the bed and he started to undress, it was the good old missionary position again for me but this time Frank was really fucking me hard and fast, there was no finesse or cuddling, just straight fucking until he came. When I felt him shooting his cum into my cunt, it also triggered my own orgasm.

Frank got off me and went into the bathroom to wash up but, as usual, I remained on the bed without washing. I guess it was now late morning and Jeff reminded the guys that he had to get to the airport in time for his flight, Joe suggested that we leave now and we could have lunch at the airport while waiting for the flight, everybody agreed and so Jeff started packing and the guys did some last minute arranging and cleaning of their clothes, I had nothing to do since I didn’t even have a stitch of clothing with me and all I had was my well used body. Joe told me that he had brought another dress for me which he had put in the car boot and I would have to get dressed outside, Frank rejected that idea, he said that I should remain naked in the car until we hit the freeway and he would stop at a rest stop for me to get dressed, Jeff looked unsure about me going around naked but I just accepted it since I knew it was pointless to argue, I knew now that the guys didn’t like me to wear clothes and since I felt the same way, I had to agree to their suggestions.

The four of us walked out of the room and got into the car, Frank drove with Joe in the front seat while I got behind with Jeff, I told him that he still had complete access to my body right until we got where Frank would allow me to put on my dress. We stopped at the motel’s office for Joe to drop the room key and soon we were on the freeway. I’m not sure if anybody had seen me walking around naked and now in the car I couldn’t be seen by other people in cars but I knew that anybody in a truck or trailer would get a good view of my naked body. During the drive Joe told Jeff to make the best of his chances with my body reminding him that it would be a long long time before he would be in a similar position of having a completely naked woman at his disposal, I moved nearer to him and he seemed to have taken my husband’s advice because he soon had both his hands roaming all over me. I pointed out that my cunt and ass were still oozing cum and he said that he would clean me up. What he did was to poke his fingers into my cunt and draw out the juices inside and wipe them off with a handkerchief but as he continued poking his fingers in and out of my cunt I started to get aroused again. When he moved to do the same in my ass, we passed a trailer and the driver gave us a long blast on his horn so I knew that someone had seen Jeff poking his fingers into my ass.

After a few minutes we arrived at a truck stop, there were no trucks parked outside and Frank drove straight in, he stopped just opposite the rest rooms and told me to go in and wash up and only after that could I put on my dress, I got out of the car and walked, naked, into the restroom and cleaned my cunt and ass, I managed to also wipe my body all over. When I came out there was a man walking into the men’s restroom next to the women’s and he stopped when he saw me naked. I just stood there but he turned and saw the three men in the car so he just waved and smiled at me and went inside, I came over to stand next to the car to ask for my dress but Frank told Joe to check if I had cleaned myself properly, I commented that this was the first time he wanted me to clean my body, all the other times they had insisted that I not clean myself but keep my cunt (and ass) filled with their cum, Frank reminded me that we were going to the airport. All Joe had to do was reach out of the car’s window and push a couple of fingers into my cunt, he told everybody that he couldn’t feel any cum inside but it was wet.

Only after this did Frank get out of the car and walk behind to the boot and open it showing me the dress that my husband had brought for me. However before I could put it on the man who had seen me earlier came out of the restroom, he hesitated a while looking at Frank and me standing there, I was still bare assed naked, and then came over. He started out by saying that it was none of his business but he was just curious why I was going around in the nude. Before either Frank or I could reply, both Joe and Jeff came out of the car and joined us, when the man saw this he quickly said that he had to leave so I held onto his arm and reassured him that we were not trying to cause any trouble but it was just that my husband didn’t like me to wear clothes and this sentiment was also shared by my lovers, I then introduced the guys to him and he introduced himself as TJ. We shook hands all round and again I had the experience of shaking hands with a stranger when I was totally nude.

When he saw that we were just out to enjoy ourselves he asked me about Frank and Jeff, I had to tell him that it wasn’t practical for us to remain where we were since I wouldn’t be getting dressed while we talked, I did ask TJ if he preferred me to get dressed and he quickly replied that he didn’t mind my nudity. Frank said he wanted something to eat but obviously I couldn’t enter the diner the way I was so TJ offered us the use of his cab, it turned out that he was driving his trailer to pick up some cargo and he told us that the trailer had a cab attached and we could make use of it. I quickly agreed and so the five of us walked over to where he had parked his trailer, I was still completely naked and as we walked Jeff had his hands on my ass.

When we got to his trailer we found that the back of the cab had a long seat which TJ told us he used as a bed when driving long distances and we got up into the cab, I think all the four guys had their hands on my ass to help me up, I didn’t really need any help but realized that for Jeff and TJ this was as good an excuse as any to get their hands on my bare ass. My husband left me sitting in the cab totally naked with four men while he went into the diner to get some food for us. I was sitting in the back with Jeff and TJ while Frank sat in front, Jeff was fondling my tits and TJ just looked on so I told him that this was the way I was usually treated by my husband and lovers and that he should feel free to play with my body, Frank quickly said that we wouldn’t be able to stay here too long and he should hurry if he wanted “a piece of this slut!”

I could see the confusion on TJ’s face when Frank said this so I leaned over and put my hand on his arm and told him that it has always been my fantasy to be a good and successful slut, so my husband was helping me fulfill this fantasy. This was all that he needed and he leaned across and had both hands on my tits, Jeff sat further apart to allow TJ and me more room. The next thing I knew was that he had enveloped me in his arms with his hands moving freely all over my naked body, then he started kissing me, I responded encouragingly because I realized that Frank wished to see TJ fuck me. Then he sat up and started to take off his pants, and when it was around his ankles I saw that his cock was already hard and ready so I laid down on the seat and spread my legs, TJ didn’t need any more encouragement, he was between my legs in a flash and it was a simple matter for him to shove his hard cock into my cunt and start fucking me, hard and fast without any finesse. It was a very fast fuck, I could feel him shooting his cum into my cunt and I didn’t even have an orgasm.

collamy
collamy
109 Followers
12