Frank & Joe Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as he was cumming inside me, my husband came back and when he climbed into the trailer his comment was that he just couldn’t leave me alone before I started offering my body to everybody! I cheekily told him that since he wasn’t around to offer me, I had to do so myself! TJ had pulled up his pants and we were settling down to eat, Joe had cleverly ordered burgers for all of us so it wasn’t too difficult. As we started eating, there was a knock on the door and then another man climbed up, he got a shock seeing me sitting there eating a burger completely naked with four men but he turned out to be TJ’s friend and after TJ explained the situation he looked at me and asked if I was available to anybody else. Now I pointed to Joe and told him to ask my husband, this new arrival introduced himself as Bob and he really did ask Joe if I was available, I don’t need to say anything, Joe’s answer was affirmative and so I invited Bob to join us.

Bob quickly climbed into the cab and Frank had to sit off to one side to allow him entry to the back, I found that Bob was a really huge man, at least 6 foot plus, just like the wrestlers you see on TV, as soon as he was in the back with us he pulled his pants down and his cock was just as big, I’m guessing at least 8” long and very thick. Jeff moved to the front and I lay down again with my legs spread, Bob got between them, however before he proceeded further he asked if I would be able to take his huge cock, I told him that my cunt was filled with TJ’s cum and that I had been fucked so many times already so I didn’t expect any problems, he shoved his cock right into my cunt, all the way in and I felt like it reached my throat, filling me completely. Bob started to move slow and steady in and out of my cunt, I felt really stretched out but there wasn’t any pain and I slowly began to feel each and every move by him, it was a really great feeling to have my cunt so completely filled by a cock.

As Bob slowly fucked me, slowly bringing me pleasure, and all of a sudden I had an orgasm, not the earth shattering kind but good enough that Frank was telling me not to make so much noise. When I cooled down, Bob stopped moving but I could feel his cock still hard inside my cunt so I wrapped my legs around him. Jeff was asking me how I felt and I just replied that I felt great, Bob was still not moving but I knew he hadn’t cummed and so I now started to pump myself up and down. I had my legs wrapped around him and was pumping myself up and down on his hard cock, in fact fucking myself, but I was thrusting myself very slow and Bob looked down and smiled at me and asked if I had enough, I told him I wanted to feel his cum spurting into my cunt adding that all he had to do now was remain still, I would fuck him until he came, Bob just smiled but he did lean down to kiss me and then he started to fondle and squeeze my tits.

Suddenly TJ got up and pulled down his pants saying that he had another hard on and asked Joe if I was willing to suck him off, Joe’s answer was that I was the best cocksucker he has ever met and all he had to do was show me his cock and I would suck him off. TJ already had his pants around his ankles and so he pointed his cock at me and I turned to him with my mouth opened and he just shoved his cock into my mouth. So now I was lying in the back seat of a trailer and getting fucked by two strangers while my husband and two lovers looked on, I felt so much like a slut! I didn’t stop fucking myself on Bob’s cock but he was now also moving, slowly to follow my rhythm. TJ was holding my head still with both his hands and pumping his cock in and out of my mouth.

After a few more minutes, he was asking if I swallowed, I couldn’t reply since my mouth was filled with his cock but Frank told him to just continue and cum when he felt like it, a good cocksucker like me wouldn’t push him away. That was what he did, holding my head still with his hands he started to cum inside my mouth and I tried to swallow as much as I could but I knew that quite a lot spilled out of my mouth, then it was Bob’s turn, he started to shoot what felt like gallons of cum into my cunt which triggered another orgasm for me. Even after they had cummed, the two of them remained inside me, TJ in my mouth and Bob in my cunt, while they exchanged thoughts about my “service,” I’m glad to say the both of them felt that it was the best they had for a long time! After they got off me, Jeff casually reminded us that we had leave now to make sure he would be able to get his flight so we started getting off the trailer.

Of course I was still completely naked but this time, instead of a clean body I had cum oozing out of my cunt again, it seems that I’m so used to this that as I climbed down of TJ’s trailer, I wasn’t aware of it but the guys at the bottom waiting to help me down could see my cunt clearly, Frank was telling everybody to look between my legs with my husband adding that my cunt was so wide opened that all the juices inside were just flowing out. Again everybody had their hands on me, pretending to help me down, I even felt a couple of fingers poking into my ass but I just kept quiet and allowed the guys to fondle my body. We walked back to Frank’s car and he told to wash up again, this time TJ and Bob volunteered to wash me but they said I had to go with them into the men’s restroom, that wasn’t a problem but I mentioned that some other people may come along and would find me totally naked with them. Anyway we went in and they were washing my cunt but mainly just poking their fingers in and out and caressing the rest of my body, I kept quiet for a few minutes to let them play with my body and after that I said we would have to leave. However as we walked out, a man was just about to go in and when he saw me he stopped and looked at me with a shocked expression on his face, TJ smiled at him and just told him that they were washing me, I stood there at the door until he went in and closed the door.

Finally I announced that we were ready to leave so Frank again brought me to the boot of his car and opened it for me to take out my dress, all the five guys insisted on watching me do so, it was so simple to put on, all I had to do was slip it on since it was a one piece dress and then I reached for the pair of sandals that Joe had also brought. When TJ and Bob saw me they told me that they preferred me naked and I reminded them this was the first time they had seen me but all the men I knew seemed to prefer me without clothes and that was another reason why I rarely wore any! They asked for a kiss before we drove off which I obliged them with and Frank quickly drove away. However all during the drive to the airport, Jeff was playing with my body, I reminded him that my cunt was freshly washed and if he continued it was very likely that somebody would want to fuck me and then I would be walking around in the airport with my cunt again filled with cum. Jeff didn’t bother to reply, he just got down on the floor of the car and lifted my dress up around my waist and then started to eat my cunt, I was a little surprised by this and so mentioned that he seemed to have picked up the habit of “using” me without even asking anybody’s permission, Frank commented that anybody who had anything to do with me once didn’t need permission! Jeff continued kissing and licking my cunt until I had another orgasm before he let me go.

Finally we arrived at the airport and after Jeff checked in we found that it would about an hour before his flight so we went into a bar for a drink, all of us ordered a beer. As we sat there sipping our beer and talking over the events of yesterday and today, Jeff asked if he could come visit us again, before anybody could reply I cheekily asked him if I was such a good fuck that he wanted me some more! He blushed (if you imagine that!) and admitted that he hadn’t had sex for a while and not such sex as we showed him ever, so he was really interested in more, I replied that we would contact him again for a convenient time for his next visit, he had to be satisfied with that. I did get him to admit that the night we spent together was really great and I asked him also if he had any problems fucking an old woman like me! He replied that he hadn’t even thought about our ages since we met in Florida, all he knew was that he wanted to fuck me some more!

Anyway it came time for him to leave and we walked him to the waiting room and then left. During the drive home I told Frank and Joe that I wasn’t interested in meeting Jeff anymore and if they objected to my decision, both of them agreed not to call him since I didn’t want him but they wanted to know the reason. I told them that since he was much younger, I expected that he would have a lot of stamina but when we were left alone at the motel, I found that he needed to rest quite often, which was a disappointed for me, I was expecting to be fucked much more by him which didn’t happen. Both Frank and my husband accepted that (which was true) and we decided that was the end of that affair.

Frank sent Joe and me straight home, we found that our kids were still out and Frank said there should be time for a quick fuck and all he had to do was unzip my dress which made it slip down my body and as soon as I stepped out of my sandals I was naked and available to him. He just lowered his pants and I climbed on top of the kitchen table and spread my legs, he was between them in a flash and was soon fucking me. We both came at the same time. After that he pulled up his pants and kissed me goodbye and left.

When we were alone I turned to my husband and asked if I should wash myself or did he want me, he just pulled me upstairs to our room and pushed me on the bed and started to eat my cunt, when I came I grabbed his head and rubbed it hard against me leaving Frank’s and my cum all over. When he got up I licked his face clean. Only after this did he allow me to wash and I took the opportunity to have a hot bath.

More adventures with other lovers to come.

12