Frank & Joe Ch. 11

Story Info
She explains a few things.
9k words
4.23
31.2k
1

Part 11 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
collamy
collamy
109 Followers

I’ve submitted a few stories about my new lifestyle, a lifestyle that both Joe, my husband, and I readily agreed to with Frank, a very close friend of ours. Actually Frank had been asking me for sex for a long time but since we were close friends with him and his wife, I had always refused. However after the death of his wife, we became convinced that including him in our sex would enrich it, and thus far, there has been nothing to cause us to change our minds. What Joe and I did was to appoint Frank as our sex director and we’ve been willingly following his lead and suggestions ever since. I must also add that since this change I’ve felt very confident about asking them to fulfill my various fantasies. Frank has a really unique way of describing our affair, he refers to my having sex with other men (or women) as “lending” me to them and in this respect they (Frank and Joe) have “lent” me to different people, for various reasons over the period that we’ve had this affair, all with my complete and total co-operation.

I must also add that both Frank and Joe prefer me to be totally naked, which I also agree with, the only exception is when our children are around, and then everything changes and we behave just like any other family. We overcame that problem by staying in motels away from our home. When I’m completely nude, it is understood that I’m available to the both of them, they have absolute and complete access to my body for whatever they wish to do and don’t even need to ask my permission. A good example of this is what happened last weekend when our children were staying with friends and so Frank spent the weekend at our house. It was Saturday morning and I was preparing breakfast (of course I was completely naked) and both Frank and Joe came down together. All the three of us hadn’t showered or changed, the guys were in their dressing robe. As we sat down to eat, Frank suddenly got up and took off his robe to reveal his nudity and hard cock, he walked over to me and just shoved his cock into my mouth and started fucking my face (Joe likes to use this term to describe me sucking cock!) until he shot his load. Then we continued with our breakfast, my husband had seen all of this and didn’t say anything so I knew that it would soon be his turn, except that I didn’t know what he would want and when.

I soon found out when I was washing and drying the breakfast dishes, as I bent over to load the dishwasher, Joe came up behind me and fucked me doggy style. All he had to do was spread my ass cheeks so that my cunt was more accessible and shove his hard cock into me and fuck me until we both climaxed. I find this absolutely delicious to know that anyone of them is able to do anything to me at anytime they wished. This rule is only applicable when I’m naked, if I’m even partially dressed, it means that they need to ask. We have this rule to make sure that nobody does anything when our children are around, and also during my monthly female thing.

The rule about being completely available to anybody when I’m bare assed naked also applies when we’re with others, an example (the story of which I had submitted before) is when Frank brought Joe and me to visit a friend of his down in Florida. This friend, named Earl, had a small yacht and the three of us went out on a trip together. I had to leave my clothes at Earl’s house and board the yacht completely naked and was that way for the whole long weekend, except when we stopped a couple of times to get fuel and provisions. During the whole time Earl also had complete and total access to me and it was great fun and excitement to be totally naked in front of three men and knowing that they had access to me anytime they wished. During one of our trips to a small town to get fuel and provisions we became friendly with the young man who ran a bait and tackle shop and he joined us for a short trip, since I was naked, he too had the same privileges as the other three guys. After we went home, we invited this young man to visit with us and Frank and Joe left me with him in a motel room, I was left with him completely naked and without any clothes, Frank and Joe took away my dress, so I spent the whole night with this young man in the nude.

It has come to the stage now that I feel completely at ease and natural when I’m naked, even when there are other people around, and I much prefer things that way, mainly because now I don’t like to wear clothes. My husband, Joe, derives great pleasure going around and telling people that he has the problem of reminding me to put on my clothes, actually that’s not the problem, the problem is for me to get into situations where I don’t have to wear clothes, if you really think about it, there aren’t many chances for a woman to walk around naked in our society! When Joe and I were first married, he had to remind me frequently to “get naked” but now he doesn’t need to do so, I strip off my clothes the first chance I get.

This has led to a few situations where others see me that way. I remember a party we attended at Joe’s boss’ house. We were early as we intended to offer help in getting things ready but it turned out that they had catered the party. Anyway the boss’ wife showed us to a bedroom upstairs for us to change, I was naked as soon as she left us but then a colleague of Joe walked in, I didn’t bother covering myself and he took the opportunity to get a good look at me and even fondle my naked body, of course I didn’t object. When we were changing to leave, we invited that colleague upstairs to join us and I allowed him to fondle and touch my naked body, as he was doing so Joe’s boss and his wife came into the room and I remained naked and also allowed them to fondle and touch me. We ended up having an affair with Joe’s boss (I’ve also submitted that story) but I wasn’t keen on his colleague so nothing came out of that. That colleague pestered Joe for another meeting with me but we turned him down. However the affair with Joe’s boss and his wife went along very well for a few months, until Frank found out about it (we hadn’t told him as we didn’t know how to) and we had to stop that affair, which was a real shame as I enjoyed sex with Pat (Joe’s boss’ wife) very much. It was lucky that they understood our situation when we had to finally explain about our relationship with Frank, their only comment was that it seems Frank controlled me thoroughly so I explained that we had appointed Frank our sex director and so he had complete and total access to me.

I had always had the fantasy about being a slut, and I mean a real down right dirty one. Frank has helped me achieved this, mainly by offering me to other men, one time he introduced me to a friend of his who was just discharged from prison. He was imprisoned for two years on a cheating charge and was just released about one week ago, Frank told us that he missed sex since he wasn’t interested in homosexuality and was now very unsure about his ability with a woman. After talking with both Joe and me, he drove us over to the guy’s apt and after I had met him (Carl) I agreed to spend a couple of days with him. On Joe’s suggestion, he and Frank took away the dress and sandals that I wore so that I was left completely naked with Carl. (I’ll be submitting my story about my stay with Carl soon.) I can’t remember how many times he fucked me, initially he was very rough and hurt me but after two days with him, he cooled down and we ended up staying together for about five days, the whole time with him I was naked since my husband had taken my dress away. Frank and Joe did visit us after the first night but since I was willing to continue letting Carl fuck me some more, they left us and only visited us every morning, mainly it was to bring food and drinks for Carl and me, and also Frank and Joe wanted to fuck me in front of Carl and similarly wanted to watch Carl fucking me. That was a fantastic five days, it was during the last summer school holidays and my children were away staying with Joe’s sister up north so it was so convenient. We did meet up with Carl for a weekend about two weeks after I stayed with him but he has now gone to California to start a new life, I wouldn’t mind being offered to Carl again if we ever meet up with him in future.

I’ve found that I also enjoyed sex with other women, I had a couple of affairs before my marriage but stopped and then after our affair with Dick and Pat (Joe’s boss and his wife) I expressed my desire for some more sex with women and Frank did arrange it, we went off on a short holiday with another couple who Frank met in the course of his business. Actually I wouldn’t have objected to more meetings with them but Frank didn’t like the fact that the man didn’t fuck his own wife even once during the time we were together, he only fucked me, in my cunt, ass and my face. On the other hand both Frank and Joe fucked his wife, of course, but they didn’t neglect me at all, it ended up me having to entertain and “take care” of the four of them, I was in sex heaven, the first night we were together, I was fucked continuously for about five hours, each of them took turns with me and a few times I had to “take care” of two people at once.

Another fantasy of mine, a real secret one which I only recently mentioned to Frank, is that I want to experience how it feels to be a whore. I don’t mean working in a whore house, I mean I wanted to experience being a whore walking the streets and having a pimp. Joe has agreed to let me try it out, the problem we have now is to get a pimp for me, of course I don’t know any and both Frank and my husband also say they don’t know any. Another things is that, to me, a pimp means an African American, flashily dressed and driving a similar car. If I agree to work in a whore house, Frank says that’s a simple matter as he knows a madam who would be willing to take me in but I’m not too keen on that. Basically what I want to find out is how much men (or women) are willing to pay to fuck me! So I believe that walking the streets would be better since I would have to bargain with my potential customers, Joe says it’s just that I’m a whore at heart and having a sex director has given me the chance to actually be one! I did object when he said that but in my heart I know that it’s true!

I think I’ve been successful in my desire to be a slut. One of the things I think a slut does is have sex with people watching, that has happened many times, but they were actually waiting for their turn with me so it was really not slutty enough for me. So Frank suggested that I flash truck drivers while being fucked, we did that a few times. The last time we did that was on our way home after spending the weekend at a motel far from our home. We left on Friday evening and spent two nights there and were driving home on Sunday morning after breakfast. Joe was driving and suddenly we found that there was a long line of trucks ahead of us, it was just after a truck stop, we did stop there also, only for gas, and found this line of trucks about two miles down the road. Frank said that would be a good opportunity for my fantasy and so I stripped naked and got into the back seat with Frank. As Joe overtook the trucks (I think there were six trucks in line) I sucked Frank’s cock and then after we overtook all of them, they blasted their air horns for a long time so Joe slowed down and I sucked Frank’s cock until he came. Joe overtook all of them and then slowed down for them to catch up and we did that a few times, I was naked and lying on the back seat with my legs spread and waving at them. After a while we realized that they were trying to trap us between the line of trucks so we sped away but it was a real blast and as soon as we got home, both Frank and Joe fucked me even though they had spent the entire weekend doing the same thing, I certainly enjoyed it!

There is one thing that Frank likes to do that really turns me on. He enjoys showing off the power he has over me, I did agree to him being our sex director which includes having total and absolute control over me, so what he does is to tell people about it, at first the person will not believe it completely, in this time and age I don’t think such things happen any more, so to prove his point he’ll tell me to strip, which I’ll readily do.

One time we were in a bar, we were in Dallas in a bar on the outskirts of town, a real seedy looking place. As usual I only had a one piece dress on, really short and with a halter top and nothing else except for my high heeled sandals. Frank and Joe were shooting pool and I was walking around the table, mainly disturbing them but everything was done in fun, we had finished about two pitchers of beer so the three of us were feeling just fine. I knew I was flashing my body around, each time I bent over the pool table my skirt would ride up showing my ass, the halter top was also tied very loose around my neck so my tits (even though they are so small) were easily visible. A man came and sat down at a table right next to the pool table and struck up a conversation and after a while we invited him to join us. This was a young man (we’re in our late thirties, the man in his early twenties) and he wanted to shoot some pool with Frank and Joe. Joe wanted to play for money but the other two weren’t interested so they finally agreed that the winner would get to fuck me, I quickly told them they couldn’t decide who fucks me without first asking me. The man said that if he won, there was no guarantee that he would be able to fuck me and so to demonstrate his control of me, Frank told me to strip naked right there. (There was a wall covering half the pool table from the rest of the bar and we couldn’t be seen.)

All I had to do was untie the halter top and my dress slid down to rest around my waist, the young man said I was only topless and not naked, so I stood up making the dress fall around my ankles then I picked it up and handed it to him asking if naked meant me taking off my sandals also. His eyes were bulging and he advised me to put my dress back on saying that there would be more customers coming in later and they wouldn’t allow me to remain naked without fucking all of them. So I put my dress back on and told him now he knew what he would get if he beat both Frank and Joe. I knew my husband and Frank would lose, this was all just a show, and true enough they did. Then Frank told the young man he could fuck me only once and asked where we could go, we ended up in the young man’s apt (his room mates were out) but he fucked me twice because the first fuck was over in less than a minute, his excuse was that he wasn’t comfortable with two men looking on. After we assured him we were not going to rob or molest him, the second fuck went better. On the way back to the motel we all had a good laugh, I was so aroused by all that happened because it was such a great feeling to be offered to some one else. My husband called me a slut!

One other thing that gives me a great thrill is to offer myself, this actually hasn’t happened a lot because usually either Frank or my husband will be the one to “offer” me to another but the best experience for this was during Joe’s and my affair with his boss and his wife, Dick and Pat. The first time we did anything was after the party at their house, they invited us over for dinner one weekend and that was the first time I offered myself to Dick, I sat, totally naked, in his lap and told him that I was available to him for anything, then reached out my arm to Pat saying that also applied to her. I thought I was the only one enjoying it but it turned out that Dick too enjoyed that and so he made it part of our greeting ritual, I had to be totally naked when I told him and Pat that I was available, this meant that whenever we went over to their house I had to strip in the car and then walk naked to their front door.

Our biggest mistake was not to include Frank in this affair because when he finally found out, he wanted to stop seeing us so we had agree to stop seeing Dick and Pat, when we explained our situation Dick’s idea was to invite Frank to join us, we did that but Frank wasn’t too interested. I think the main reason is that he was left out initially and so didn’t like it I was being fucked by both Dick and Pat without his permission. However we’re both (Joe and I) working on it and hopefully he’ll come around soon. I must say that Dick and Pat were very understanding but I really liked Pat’s response, she suggested that the two of us meet each other secretly without even our husbands knowing, I was so tempted but didn’t dare risk losing Frank so had to decline. Right now my greatest wish is for the five of us to be in a relationship, I could belong to both Dick and Pat but Frank would also have the rights to my body, including offering me to other people, or it could be the other way around.

By now you would have realized my sexual experience, I think I’ve tried almost all the “normal” sex techniques or styles, I did try some kinky sex once, with a boyfriend before my marriage but I didn’t enjoy that and so stopped and also eventually broke off with Joe (same name as my husband, a coincidence) because it seemed that he was only interested in sex that way. It was basically requiring me to be a sex slave in the really extreme sense of the word, now we occasionally refer to me being sex slave to Frank and Joe but it’s more of as a description of my role rather than actually behaving like one. Yes they do “offer” me to others and I’ve never refused them anything but they are always conscious about my dislike of pain and have never really abused me. I do enjoy a little spanking but only with their bare hands, basically everything they do is with my agreement and co-operation.

What Joe (my ex boyfriend, not my husband) liked to do was mainly bondage and with me as his slave. I found it quite erotic in the beginning but after a while didn’t liked getting tied up and spanked and passed around. It was the same thing every weekend that I stayed over at his apt, as soon as I entered, I would have to strip naked, even if there were others around and then he would tie me up or use a pair of handcuffs to handcuff me to his bed. After that he would fuck me and then allow one of his friends to fuck me after which he would turn me over to lie on my front so that he could spank my ass, all the while calling me a whore for letting another man fuck me. Some weekends I would spend the whole time being tied up and fucked by a few men, always with a spanking after each fuck. The spankings didn’t really hurt so I put up with it but he used a ping pong bat one time which really hurt me, my ass was sore for a few days and that was when I slowly lost interest in him and his ways. The last straw was during a long weekend, I was tied up from Friday evening until Tuesday morning, even when I went to the toilet my hands were tied together and once his friends followed us into the toilet and I was on the toilet bowl with all of them looking on. Then I was fucked by all of them, one after the other, I came many times but was sore after that.

The next time I went over to Joe’s apt I told him all that had to stop, we had a big row which ended up with me walking out and going home. He called me the next day but when I told him my conditions to continue our relationship, he refused to listen and so that was the end.

However one of my best sex experience was with an African American man, he was actually a cab driver, a friend’s brother, and I took his cab every other night when I was attending Community College for my secretarial course. I knew he was a married man but our relationship was only for sex with no strings attached. I think he fucked me silly, each time I came and came and had to tell him to stop, and he could get a hard on so easily which lasted for so long. He would usually fetch me from home about two hours before my classes started and we would go to a motel immediately where he would fuck me until it was time to leave for classes, my friend knew all about it and wasn’t too happy because he was married but she kept quiet because she knew about our no strings attached rule. He was really huge, more than 6’ tall and with the build of a wrestler, his cock was at least 9” long and very thick. My favorite position was to cling on to him, I would have my arms around him and my legs wrapped around him, in that position he would fuck me and even walk around the room while I bounced about on his cock, I would cum a few times before he finally did.

collamy
collamy
109 Followers