Frank & Joe Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sad to say I had to break off with him after he hurt me too much by fucking me in my ass, I had told him he couldn’t do it because his cock was too big and the first couple of months he didn’t. However one night he forced himself on me which hurt me so much I had to skip classes that night. The next time we met he again fucked me in my ass and after that I refused to see him any more. It was a real pity because he was the best fuck I ever had!

We (my husband and I) had tried being members of a Nude/Swap Club, we were only members for about three months. Actually it was really fun because I could be totally naked everywhere within the club grounds, even in the dining area. Since the club also encouraged swapping partners, children were not allowed in because some of the members just fucked anywhere it was convenient, although the rules stated that sex could only be performed in selected locations scattered all over the grounds, but then nobody ever complained so the club didn’t enforce that rule strictly. It was really great because, as soon as I was introduced to another member, we could just start fucking right there. One time we were just about to sit down for dinner when Joe introduced me to a friend of his, this friend immediately said he wanted to fuck me and pulled my hand (we were shaking hands) and fucked me right there on the floor of the dining room with his wife and my husband looking on. When the waitress came to take our orders, she too stood there watching us fucking, when it was over, Joe’s friend went back to his table with his wife and I just sat down and ordered dinner. That was the part I really enjoyed, being able to have sex any where and any time.

I was even “lent” to a couple of men, absolute strangers, simply because they came up to Joe and me as we were lying beside the pool, all they did was tell Joe that they wished to fuck me and, of course, my husband immediately agreed. However they brought me to the recreation room (yeah just the kind of recreation I enjoyed!) and fucked me there, there were a whole bunch of people there watching TV or playing games. These two guys just brought me to one side of the room where there were cushions scattered all over and fucked me one after the other, some of the others just watched while some others ignored us. However Joe wasn’t too happy about it because he really enjoys watching other people fuck me but these guys had taken me some place else without inviting him along and so he didn’t get a chance to watch me getting fucked.

One other incident at the club which I’ll always remember happened when we had joined for about one month. We were still relatively new and so I wasn’t really sure about where it was we couldn’t be nude. It was a weekday and we had just arrived and were still in the car park, Joe was getting our bag from the luggage boot while I was just standing there waiting for him. Another car drove in and a couple came out, they immediately walked over and introduced themselves, the man was asking me if we were new members as he hadn’t seen us around. I explained that we were about one month old members and then his wife asked if I was planning to undress here or inside, I replied that I wasn’t sure about being naked here in the parking lot but I certainly wouldn’t mind stripping off if I could. Without saying a word she stripped off her clothes and handed everything to her husband saying that she preferred not to bring any clothes with her into the club. When I saw this I too stripped naked and told Joe to leave my dress in the car, I only had my toothbrush in the bag anyway.

So the four of us walked into the clubhouse, the men still fully dressed while us two women were totally naked. We had booked a room as we intended to stay for a night and so we headed towards the escalators and it turned out our new friends were also booked and their room was one floor above us. However they followed us to our room with the man saying that he wanted to fuck me first, Joe told him to go ahead and so I lay down on the floor and the man pulled off his pants and fucked me right there at the door to our room, as he was doing so a few members passed by, a few told us to go for it while the others just looked without saying anything. After that they went upstairs to their room without making any plans to meet us again.

However that night, after dinner, we were in the recreation room playing some board games with some other people when the man came up to us again and said he wanted to fuck me, of course I agreed and pulled a couple of cushions over for me to lie on, this time he was already naked and it was just a matter of him spreading my legs and fucking me right there, again he just left after that. It was just that way the whole time we spent at the club, he would be with other people and then just come up to say he wanted to fuck me, of course neither Joe nor I refused him, he was welcome to fuck me as often as he wished. He did so just as we were going up to our room later that night and then once more just as we were walking into the restaurant for breakfast. The last time was when we were leaving, I was walking to our car, of course I was still completely naked, and then we saw them at their car, he came over and asked for a final fuck, of course I agreed and I lay down inside our car on the back seat and he fucked me there with Joe and his wife looking on. All the times that he fucked me, his wife was nearby but since she didn’t join us, Joe said that he didn’t feel like fucking her, he did fuck another woman after our game with them but not this one whose husband was fucking me so regularly. I really felt great those two days, I mean I was completely naked and a man would come up to me asking for a fuck and I always obliged him. I was also fucked a few times by other men but he was the only one who would just come up just to fuck me and then leave me!

After a while I too lost interest in the club, my main reason was that I much preferred to be the only naked person around, in the club everybody was naked and almost all the women were available. I wanted to be the only one naked and available to everybody present! Another reason was because of the distance from our home, at least a 6 hour drive. So after about three months we stopped going and I only had sex with Joe, but I was always finding excuses to show people my naked body. That was another really fun thing.

I remember once we had gone out for dinner at a really posh and upscale restaurant, Frank was away so he was left out this time. Joe was in a suit and I had on my dinner gown, a long gown, with two spaghetti straps holding it up. The gown reached my ankles but there were two long slits along the sides all the way to mid thigh, of course I didn’t wear anything else under it and had on a pair of high heeled sandals. The gown was loose flowing and Joe said that I looked great and it was obvious I had nothing else under it. Anyway we had a long leisurely dinner with wine (it was an anniversary dinner) and by the time we left the both of us were feeling just fine. As we waited for our car to be brought around by the valet, Joe said he wished he could show off my body so we were trying to decide where to go at that time of the night. When the young man who brought our car to us held the door open for me, I purposely lifted up the dress more than necessary and slid into my seat, I made sure that my legs were spread apart so that he could see my lack of panties.

We drove around town aimlessly for a while until we came to a night club on the outskirts of town, we had never been there and so decided it would be good place to flash my body around. We managed to get a table at the back and ordered champagne. After a while Joe told me to slip off the straps of my dress, it meant that I had to hold my arms against my body to prevent the dress slipping down and then he guided me to the dance floor, while we danced he was running his hands all over my body and a few people did look at us but I ignored them and after a while we were so engrossed with each other that we didn’t bother about anybody else. As we walked back to our table I could feel Joe’s hand on my bare ass, I realized that this meant he had slid his hand along the slit of my dress and was now caressing my ass but I didn’t do anything about it and just kept quiet, when we sat down he pulled my dress so that the front was lying between my legs thus exposing my thighs to anybody who cared to look our way. I’m so used to him exposing my body that I just left it that way.

After a few minutes, a man walked over to our table and introduced himself as Phil and Joe invited him to join us. He was complimenting me and Joe, by this time the two of us were absolutely flying with the amount of drinks we had consumed and anyway I did find this Phil quite attractive. He asked me for a dance but when we ended up on the dance floor it was mainly a groping session for Phil, of course I didn’t stop him, it was so exciting for me to have a stranger’s hands all over my body in public. Phil became even more excited when he realized I had nothing under my dress and that I wasn’t going to stop his wandering hands. As we walked back to our table he was trying to convince me to follow him back to his hotel room, of course I refused and had to tell him that whatever I did would be on condition that my husband was around to watch.

Anyway we rejoined Joe and Phil ordered another bottle of champagne, he told us that he had left his group of friends and would join us, I welcome him by giving him a kiss. It turned out that he was from New York and was in town for some meetings and a couple of friends had brought him to this nightclub, I told him he had to tell his friends about leaving them but he hesitated because he was actually their guest and he didn’t know what excuse to give them. I told him to just tell the truth, that he had met a hot woman and would be joining her for some fun and games, he looked at me and then quickly got up to go tell his friends that. When he came back to our table, he asked me to define “fun and games,” I told my husband to explain. Joe told him about our anniversary and added that we were indeed looking for a man/couple to join us, saying that I was really hot and was willing to do anything reasonable. I had to explain that I didn’t enjoy pain, (a little spanking or nibbling is acceptable) no anal and getting tied up, almost anything else was ok for me. I think Phil was a little put off by our frankness but Joe put him at ease by saying that we swing a lot.

We danced some more, the two men took every opportunity to grope and fondle my body, without a single objection from me, in fact during a dance with Phil, I was leaning against him, back to front and he had both hands on my tits under my dress and quite a few of the people on the dance floor were openly starring at us! By the time we finished the second bottle of champagne, the three of us were really flying and we decided that it was time for us to leave. As we walked towards our car trying to decide where we should go, Phil suggested that we go to his motel, he was checked into an upscale motel a couple of blocks away (we had used that motel a couple of times ourselves) and so Joe drove straight there.

As soon as we entered Phil’s room he locked the door and then turned to envelope me in his arms and was kissing me, lips to lips with his tongue practically licking the insides of my mouth, at the same time I could feel his hands wandering all over my body, my husband kept quiet for a few moments before mildly suggesting that he let go of me so that I could strip. That wasn’t difficult, when Phil released me all I had to do was lower the straps of my dress and let it slide down my body and then I stepped out of my sandals leaving me totally naked, Phil gave a whistle and he too was soon stripping off his clothes. When he was also naked he turned to my husband with a look that seemed to ask why wasn’t he stripping also, Joe responded by saying that he would just be watching us first and would only join in later. Phil didn’t say anything and just grabbed my arm and led me to the bathroom saying that a warm shower would be just right for us, we showered together and as we stood under the warm water he was soaping and caressing and fondling my body all at once, I just stood there and allowed him the pleasure of washing me, after a while I noticed that Joe was standing and looking on at our antics.

We went into the bedroom to dry each other off and then Phil just pulled me onto the bed and was soon lying on top of me and we were kissing and fondling each other to the extent that, after a while, I forgot about my husband watching and just concentrated on the pleasurable feelings running throughout my body from Phil’s ministrations. After a few minutes we turned into the classic 69 position with me on top and as I started to suck Phil’s cock I could feel his fingers spreading my ass followed by his tongue on my cunt. All of a sudden he was thrusting himself harder and faster into my mouth and I felt a stream of juice spurting into me which I tried to swallow as much as possible. When the spurting stopped, Phil turned me around and lay next to me and started to caress my whole body, each and every inch, Joe had taken a seat in the armchair which he had pulled nearer the bed. When I gave a little jump as I felt Phil’s fingers working around my ass hole, Joe told him that I didn’t enjoy getting butt fucked but if he really wanted to he could go ahead, however he did suggest that he leave it for last, Phil didn’t say anything but his fingers were poking into both my cunt and ass hole and I just lay there enjoying the attention he was giving to my body.

Phil whispered asking me if he could really fuck my ass, I had to explain again what my husband had told him earlier, I didn’t enjoy it and have never cummed from it but if he really wanted to, of course I wouldn’t stop him. Then he wanted to know why Joe was just sitting and watching, I replied that I really didn’t know but that he usually prefers my cunt to be filled with another man’s cum before he would fuck me, Phil’s response was that we seemed to be a very open minded couple. He was now spreading my legs apart and then got between them, I looked down to see his cock hard again and got hold of it to slowly guide it into my cunt. As soon as I could feel him fully inside me I wrapped my legs and arms around him, pulling him down and we started kissing again, as we did that I was pulling myself up and down, effectively I was fucking myself on his cock! It didn’t take long for me to cum, I was soon thrashing about under Phil with Joe urging us on and when I finished cumming, I looked up to see Phil smiling down at me and asking if I had enjoyed myself, I smiled back saying that I did, this was when my husband described how I behaved as I was cumming. However Phil was still not moving, I could feel his cock still hard inside me and I pushed against him a couple of times but it was only Joe who commented that I didn’t seem to have enough fucking, I turned to tell him that I wanted to feel Phil cumming in my cunt.

Phil’s only smiled at the two of us saying that it would be some time before he would be cumming again, telling us that since he had already cummed in my mouth, he would be able to last much longer the second time around. My reply to this was that he was welcomed to fuck me for as long as it’ll take for him to cum, this started him moving, slowly and deliberately, pumping his cock in and out of my cunt, as he did this I looked over to my husband and asked if he was satisfied now that I was getting a regular fuck, Joe’s reply was a simple “Yes.” Phil stopped and when I pushed up against him, he told me to be patient saying that he was going to make this last as long as possible.

Of course I had no objections so I was now very slowly thrusting myself up and down on his cock, every now and again he would push harder against me and we just carried on this way for quite a while. As we continued fucking (with slutty me doing most of the work) Phil was talking to my husband, he was asking Joe when did he want to fuck me (just imagine, Phil was fucking me and at the same time was asking my husband when he wanted to take over fucking me!) but Joe told him not to think about it, he would only fuck me after I had been well and truly fucked by somebody else and went on to explain that my cunt would be warm and wide opened later which he personally preferred! As they were talking I had another mild and quiet orgasm but I did tell my husband that I had cummed again, his response was to tell Phil to continue fucking me slowly so that I would cum a couple more times making my cunt totally wet! I could see that Phil was happy to continue and now he started pumping his cock into me hard and fast so I stopped moving and lay back to enjoy the sensations running through my body, however I kept my legs wrapped around him.

When he increased the speed and strength of his thrusts I had another mild orgasm and pulled him lower and we kissed and I whispered (loud enough for Joe to hear it as well) that I had cummed again, Phil just smiled down at me and continued fucking me hard and fast. All of a sudden he gave a huge thrust into me and stopped moving so I realized that he was about to cum, I wrapped my legs tighter around him and when I felt his juices spurting into my cunt, I came also, this time I shouted out loud my pleasure. After we finished Phil continued lying on me and I could feel his cock still hard inside me, when he turned to ask my husband if he wanted me, Joe just told him to enjoy my body for as long as he wished, I was always available anyway.

When Phil’s cock became soft and flaccid it slipped out of my cunt but he didn’t move away, instead he remained between my legs and was now looking down, I raised myself on my arms to look between my legs also and then Joe got up from the armchair to join us looking at my well fucked cunt. Phil was saying that our combined juices were leaking out, I also saw that my cunt was wide opened which resulted in the juices practically flowing out, Joe told Phil that this was always the case, I cum so easily and then my cunt would be oozing juices out for a long time after that. Phil now got up saying he wanted to wash up and invited me along offering to wash my cunt for me, however I stopped him and as he stood by the side of the bed, I leaned over and licked his cock clean and after that told him that I wouldn’t be washing my cunt for two reasons. The first was that my husband preferred my cunt filled with cum and also I wanted to keep some of our juices inside to use it to wet his cock if he wanted to fuck me in the ass later, Phil said that I was very frank and direct about how I wanted sex and he agreed that I shouldn’t wash but told me it would be some time before he would be able to fuck me again.

Joe now started taking off his jacket and tie and I asked him if he was going to fuck me now but he said no, he was only getting more comfortable to wait for Phil to fuck my ass, I then got off the bed and went into the bathroom to relieve myself. My husband followed me and we saw Phil washing his cock at the sink but I didn’t bother about that and just went over to the toilet, as I sat there relieving myself I asked him if he objected to that adding that it was very common for Joe to watch me on the toilet. Phil told me to go ahead and in fact after he finished washing he stood right in front of me. When I finished I got up and washed just my front, Joe pushed a couple of fingers into my cunt and told Phil that it was still full and wet and waiting for him to use me again.

We went back into the bedroom, I climbed on the bed and Phil put on his shorts and joined me while Joe went to sit in the armchair again, I snuggled up to Phil and started to caress his body, he was much younger than Joe and me and I think he spent quite a lot of time in the gym, his body was very muscular. At the same time he too was fondling and caressing me when my husband asked him if he wanted to make me cum with his fingers, Phil looked at Joe in surprise so I quickly added that my cunt was very sensitive and it wouldn’t take long to make me cum, as I said this I spread my legs wide open and told him I also got pleasure from being finger fucked. Phil’s comment was that he must be in heaven with me offering myself for his enjoyment, I told him that I’ve always gotten great pleasure from people enjoying my body!