Frank & Joe Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With this he immediately reached over and started finger fucking me, there were no preliminaries or anything, he just shoved two fingers into my cunt and started pushing them in and out, at the same time I was also thrusting myself against his fingers and this resulted very quickly in an orgasm for me, this time I made sure I shouted out my pleasure. I was now nuzzling against his throat, kissing and giving small licks, Phil soon became aroused again as evidenced by his growing cock, I quickly grabbed it and sucked on it for a while and he told me to turn over. I got on my hands and knees by the edge of the bed, all Phil had to do was slip out of his shorts and stand behind me, Joe reminded him to fuck my cunt a few times to get his cock wet, which he did, and then I felt his hands spreading my ass cheeks and the next thing was something hard poking into my ass hole. As is usual whenever somebody fucks me in my ass, there was some resistance before my sphincter muscles would relax enough for his cock to enter so I did feel a slight pain, then he gave a mighty shove and I felt his belly against my ass cheeks together with a jolt of pain so I knew that he was now fully inside me.

He now started to fuck me in earnest, pounding his cock in and out of my ass hole hard and fast, it hurt and I did shout out my pain but my husband told him to ignore me and just continue, which he did until he came, shooting his juice into my ass. However he didn’t pull out immediately but remained inside until his cock shriveled and plopped out by itself. I lay down on the bed, still in pain and he was worried and came over to ask me how I felt, I told him to go wash up and that I’ll be doing the same very soon. When Joe heard about my intention to wash he reminded me that he still hadn’t fucked me and would wait until we got home, however this time I insisted on washing, I agreed to wash only my ass hole and leave my cunt alone and he had to be satisfied with that.

When I went into the bathroom, Phil came along and offered to help me wash, I allowed him to do so and he gently washed my ass hole, inside and outside, with my husband looking on. Phil asked why wasn’t I allowed to wash and I told him, again, that my husband enjoyed and much preferred fucking me when my cunt was filled, I don’t know what he thought but I didn’t care. After he finished I came out and now Joe said that it was time for us to leave so I collected my dress but Joe told me to get dressed at the door.

So with Phil holding the room door open, I put on my dress and slip on my sandals, then I leaned over and kissed Phil, he was about to apologize for hurting me but I told him to forget it saying that I had always gotten hurt whenever anybody fucked me in the ass.

When we got home, Joe didn’t even wait for us to go upstairs, as soon as we entered our house and locked the door, he pulled me over and pushed my dress off and pulled me to lie on the floor, then he fucked me right there on the floor in the hall. Only after we came did he get up and we went upstairs to our room, there he pulled me on the bed and shoved his cock in my face so I knew what he wanted and opened my mouth and sucked him. However before he could cum, he pulled out and turned me over, I knew he wanted to fuck me in the ass and so was prepared. Again it hurt but this time only slightly and he fucked me until he came, as usual I didn’t cum.

It was only after all this that he allowed me to shower, we went into the bathroom together and showered, washing each other’s body. He was telling me how much he had enjoyed tonight, me fucking a total stranger. After we dried ourselves we went downstairs for a hot chocolate and he was reminding me that what happened tonight should remain a secret which we couldn’t tell Frank.


Would love feedback at the link below.

More stories about my sexual adventures coming.