Frank & Joe Ch. 12

Story Info
Sharing her body with others.
8.3k words
4.35
35.9k
3

Part 12 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
collamy
collamy
109 Followers

I’ve submitted a number of stories about our new lifestyle, how Joe, my husband, and I agreed to begin an affair with Frank, a friend who was also a widower. We agreed to have Frank as our sex director and he would tell us what he wanted us to do and how to go about it. Mainly it was both Frank and Joe enjoying my body and also “lending” me to other men. We did have a few sessions with some other couples but it was very difficult to make contact with other couples when they heard that we would be two men and a woman. However there were a few, an episode that happened when we met an older couple at a motel has already been submitted earlier and then there was also our affair with Joe’s boss and his wife. In that affair we didn’t include Frank and when he found out, he wanted to stop our relationship until we agreed not to meet up with Dick and Pat anymore. I must add that I was more interested in meeting couples after that because I found that I enjoyed sex with another woman very much.

This submission describes how we met a couple about the same age as us and what we did together. We met Bob and Maria when we had gone to Los Angeles for a few days, actually Joe went there for a meeting and Frank came along since he had a few days vacation time due to him. We left our children with Joe’s sister and so it was only the three of us. On this trip the guys allowed me to bring clothes along, usually I would only have what I was wearing but since we were going to be there for a week, the guys agreed that I should be allowed to have some clothes so that I could change. However the condition was that I couldn’t bring any underwear along (since I rarely wore any, it didn’t matter) and they chose the clothes that I could bring with me. This is one of the many reasons I enjoy this affair with Frank so much, the guys rarely allowed me to be dressed, which I certainly agree with and the both of them felt totally at ease telling me how much of my body I should show, mostly it was for me to be totally naked and show everything but sometimes we had to be careful about not breaking the law.

Frank was in our bedroom when I packed, as usual I was totally naked, and we finally agreed on my wardrobe. I had a one piece summer dress, a halter top with a flared skirt and totally barebacked, then two short skirts, one a wrap around while the other was basically a tennis skirt. Together with this I was allowed to bring two tops, one with shaghetti straps and very loose while the other was just a white cotton t-shirt. I was to wear a 1” sandal for the flight and brought along a pair of sneakers. That, and a toothbrush, was my entire wardrobe for the trip. Frank told me to put on the wrap around skirt and the t-shirt for our flight there.

I must say that my clothes didn’t hide very much, I’m very sure everybody who saw me would realize that I had nothing under my outer clothes but by this time I was so used to walking everywhere dressed that way and to stares from others that I didn’t much care. We arrived at the airport and checked in with plenty of time to spare and so ended up in the airport’s bar. We don’t usually indulge in too much alcohol and this time each of us ordered white wine and we just sat there sipping our wine and waiting to board, I was the one who had gone to order and get the drinks from the bar and so the other customers did see how I was dressed and some were casting furtive glances over at our table. When I mentioned this to the guys they suggested I walk over to the restroom and show off, I did just that, I took a slow walk over to the restroom and on the way back to our table I stopped at the salad counter to see what was being offered. Actually I wasn’t interested in the food but that counter had a light and I knew that standing against it would allow people to notice my lack of underwear, it was such a thrill for me to expose myself to strangers in front of both my husband and my lover!

Nothing much else happened there except that all the men in the bar were openly starring at me, I just enjoyed all the attention. When our flight was called we boarded the plane and arrived safely at LAX and then took a taxi downtown and checked into the hotel, Frank checked into an adjoining room so that we would have a bigger area for play. The minute Joe closed and locked the room door, Frank was on me, he said that he had been thinking about my cunt all during the flight and the taxi ride, I couldn’t do anything except follow his lead, the t-shirt was just pulled up and then my skirt was unwrapped so all I had to do was step out of my sandals and climb on the bed. Frank quickly stripped off and was soon between my legs and poking his cock into my cunt, Joe nonchalantly told us he was going to unpack and he did just that while Frank fucked me until the both of us came together. After that my husband came over to the bed and told me to turn around, I knew he was going to fuck me in the ass but turned over anyway and got on my hands and knees, he stood at the side of the bed and pushed his cock into my cunt a few times before finally poking it into my ass hole, I could feel it pushing its way in and that hurt a little, I still haven’t gotten used to being butt fucked even though quite a few men have done it! It was a very quick fuck, Joe just pounded his cock in and out and then shot his load, as usual I didn’t cum.

Only after that did they allow me to unpack, I had to do so for all the three of us, Joe’s clothes were packed into the closet of this room and then I went into the next room to unpack Frank’s bag, however he told me to put my clothes into his closet saying that I may have to “entertain” them in their respective rooms and they hadn’t decided where I would sleep, I replied that it didn’t matter where I slept as long as I got a real good fuck before going to bed! Joe called me a shameless slut!

Anyway we decided to take a shower and go out sightseeing, I asked if I could also shower and Frank said it was alright so I joined him in his room and we showered together. As usual it was mainly him washing my body, both inside and outside and as we were cleaning each other my husband came over, he had already showered and changed and just stood at the bathroom door watching Frank clean my body.

By the time we left the hotel and were walking along the streets of LA, it was around 3.00pm, I was wearing the wrap around skirt but this time I wore the top with the spaghetti straps, these still didn’t hide very much of my body but I don’t think anybody who saw me minded. We just roamed around the area for a few minutes and then took a taxi to visit a bar that Frank knew about, it turned out to be a restaurant/bar with a couple of pool tables at the back. The was only one customer when we entered and Frank lead us straight to the pool tables which were separated from the rest of the bar by a dividing wall so that patrons of the bar couldn’t see very much of the pool area. The guys immediately slotted in some coins and were engaged in a game so I was elected to go get our drinks, all the three of us wanted beer and I took the money from Frank and got us a pitcher. As I was waiting for the bartender to pull the beer, the only customer there came over and asked me who Frank and Joe were, I told him they were just friends (I wasn’t looking to start anything with him and so thought that it would be better if I didn’t encourage him any further!) and then he commented that a sexy woman like me could do much better, I cheekily told him I was satisfied with my friends and wasn’t looking for more!

The bar slowly filled up and then some men started playing at the other table, we talked a little but I realized that both Frank and Joe were not really trying to make friends to fuck me later and so I soon lost interest in them. Without realizing it we had finished two pitchers of beer, actually I only had one glass as beer isn’t my favorite drink, and then Frank suggested that we also have dinner here and so I had to go make the reservations. After we finished another pitcher of beer we went into the restaurant for dinner.

It was a simple dinner and we didn’t take too long but as we were about to leave suddenly Joe saw a friend of his, actually a former colleague whom I didn’t know. He went up to talk to him, the man was with his wife, and then called me over to introduce us. When Bob stood up to shake hands with me I noticed that his wife, Maria, had a funny look on her face, I couldn’t quite understand it but later she told me that as soon as she saw me she was thinking about the two of us in bed! I must have been sending out very strong signals about my sexuality or maybe it was because of the way I was dressed, people assumed that I was simply available!

Anyway it turned out that Bob was now working for a different company and located in Los Angeles, it was a coincidence meeting them here. Bob and Maria had also just finished dinner and now they invited us to join them saying that we could visit a nightclub, Frank and I agreed and so we left the restaurant together. Bob suggested that we take two taxis as he wasn’t driving tonight advising us that the local police were having an operation to catch drunk drivers. Since there were five of us we had to take two taxis, when the first taxi stopped to pick us up, Joe suggested that I go with Bob and Maria and he would be following in the next taxi that came along.

Once we were inside the taxi Maria asked me about my lack of underwear, she said that it was so obvious, so I had to tell her that both Frank and Joe didn’t like me to wear clothes and so whenever we went out, I wasn’t allowed to wear any underwear, she thought it was such a good idea and then Bob wanted to know about our relationship with Frank. I didn’t know exactly what Frank and my husband were planning for me and if they would be agreeable for Bob (and Maria) to fuck me but that only held me back for a couple of moments, I told myself that I was really available and since my men wanted me to travel with our new friends, they must mean for these new friends to fuck me later. So I gave a brief explanation about our relationship with Frank, at first Bob looked at me with disbelief, and I guess Maria also, but when they saw that I was serious they accepted what I told them.

By this time we had arrived at the club Bob was talking about and as we were alighting from the taxi I felt his hand on my ass, slowly rubbing it, then as he leaned through the front window of the taxi to pay the driver, Maria held me close to her by putting her hand on the small of my back, of course I didn’t bother stopping them since I was hoping that Frank and Joe would allow them to fuck me. What really made me excited was the fact the Maria could immediately realize my lack of underwear and the both of them felt confident and comfortable enough to fondle me, I was looking forward to a good time with them.

Maria wanted us to wait for Frank and Joe outside saying we were still early and there wouldn’t be much action this early so we stood off to one side of the entrance, when the doorman inquired, Bob told him we were waiting for some friends. Bob had walked off nearby and was talking with some men who I guess were also waiting to go in, so now I was alone with Maria, she was asking me more about being naked with both Frank and Joe. I decided to be completely frank with her and told her about Joe and me appointing Frank as our sex director and how the two of them didn’t like me to wear any clothes. Actually I told her everything because it was quite a long time before Frank and Joe finally turned up, they said that they had a hard time getting a taxi to stop. Anyway by the time they arrived, I had told Maria about how I would go off with Frank and Joe most weekends and stay in a motel, and quite often they would “lend” me out to other men. I also told her about our short affair with Dick and Pat and admitted that I now also enjoyed sex with another woman, she quickly told me that she found me very sexy and would love to be able to spend some time with me, I added that whenever I have sex with others, both Frank and my husband would be around to watch, which was part of the thrill for me. She said she didn’t mind people looking and added that she and Bob had been swapping and swinging for a couple of years now.

We now went into the nightclub, it turned out that Bob and Maria were regulars here and we were quickly shown to our table right at the back of the club, Bob had requested for this table to give us some privacy. As soon as we were seated and ordered our drinks, Maria announced that she was going to the ladies to take off her underwear adding that she wanted to join me with nothing under her dress. I saw that both Frank and Joe looked questioningly at him and then I told them that I had told both Bob and Maria about our arrangements and how they wanted me to wear as little clothes as possible when we go out, by this time Maria had come back and as she sat down she handed her slip, bra and panties to me telling me to get rid of them. I looked at the items she handed me and said that they looked and felt very expensive and asked if she was sure about getting rid of them. Her reply shocked all of us.

She told us that what she was wearing tonight was a gift from one of the men she was swinging with, actually both she and Bob were swapping with this man and his wife, and that man really got a thrill from seeing a woman strip, so he gave her these on one of their sessions. Bob finally told us that this club was a regular meeting place for swingers and they came here regularly for swapping, almost all the couples they were involved with, they had met here. My husband asked Maria what her friend would do if he met me, a woman who doesn’t like wearing clothes and her reply was that he would fuck my brains out, I commented that I hope somebody would do that before the night was over!

Bob had ordered a bottle of scotch and as the waiter was placing it on our table with the glasses and ice bucket, I decided to be naughty. I asked Maria if the fact that we were here meant that we were looking for people to swap with or was she planning a party for only the five of us, the young man serving us looked at me and just smiled before walking away, my husband said I couldn’t even wait before offering my cunt to everybody! Maria said that she wasn’t looking for anybody else, she would be very happy to spend some intimate time with me, Frank said that if she wanted me, she had to take him and Joe also to which Bob said that his wife take everybody at the table, I quickly said so would I. When I said this, Bob got leaned towards me and we kissed., I knew that he would be fucking me tonight!

We had a really wonderful time at the club, Bob and Maria seem to know quite a few of the other customers and some stopped by our table to talk, each time a man stopped by Maria would tell me about him, his fucking techniques and size of his cock, I wondered how she could remember all that information. Bob told us that she was one of the more popular women and had even gone off with another couple, alone without him, for a period of time. I quickly added my own such story by telling them that Frank had “lent” me to a friend of his for a couple of days. This friend (TJ) was just released from prison (burglary) and Frank was telling Joe that he wasn’t sure about his sexuality. They agreed to leave me with TJ for the weekend and so they sent me over to his trailer home and left me there, totally naked, for the weekend. However they did visit us during the day and there were a couple of sessions of group sex. It was a fantastic experience for me, Frank and Joe drove me there and I had to strip naked before they would allow me to enter the trailer and I was introduced to TJ, when I indicated my willingness to be stay with him, they left me there, taking my dress away so I spent the whole time totally naked with TJ. They did visit us a couple fo times to fuck me and send food for us, I stayed with TJ from Saturday afternoon to Monday evening and enjoyed every minute of it, I even promised TJ that I would be available to him in future, if Frank allowed it.

When Maria heard this she was so interested and said that she would love to have such an experience but I cautioned her against just sleeping with any ex-cons, I reminded her that TJ was only imprisoned for about six months for a non violent crime and also Frank had known him for a long time and also both Frank and Joe visited us regularly, Maria asked her husband if he was willing to “lend” her to a complete stranger. Bob’s reply was that she had been sleeping with and fucking complete strangers ever since they started their swapping activities and they only became friends after fucking her regularly.

Anyway we had a very good time at the club, I noticed that Maria wasn’t drinking as much as the guys, just like me we were only sipping our scotch. We danced, the men were all groping and fondling me openly on the dance floor, I knew that Joe had lifted my skirt to caress my bare ass while dancing and I saw Frank’s hands inside Maria’s dress fondling her. However this seemed to be the norm, other couples were doing the same, when I mentioned this, Maria reminded me that the people who came here were looking to swap partners and nearly anything goes, except outright open sex. Later that night I saw a few couples having sex in the booths, these were the most popular seats in the club and nobody could reserve them, it was purely on a first come first served basis.

As we continued enjoying ourselves in the club, both Maria’s and my clothes were loosen to make our bodies more accessible, and slowly it became me entertaining Bob while Maria entertained Frank, Joe was alternating between me and Maria but, as usual, he was more interested in looking at how Bob treated me and how Frank treated Maria, my husband is an out and out voyeur. At one stage Bob had lowered the straps of my top so that I was seating topless at the table, he was sucking and kissing my tits right there but had to stop when a bouncer came and told me to pull my top back on. Of course that didn’t stop him very much, he was fondling me under my skirt and top, he must have touched every inch between my legs then Joe told him that he could easily make me cum by finger fucking me, of course he proceeded to try just that with my husband’s encouragement. It wasn’t too difficult, all he had to do was push his hand under my skirt (it was already loosen earlier) and I soon felt a couple of fingers moving in and out of my cunt, it didn’t take too long before I clamped my thighs around his hand and started cumming, thrusting myself hard and faster against his hand. Just at that moment, Frank and Maria came back from the dance floor and saw me cumming on Bob’s hand, Maria asked Joe to finger fuck her also, Joe gladly complied.

After that the guys declared that they tired of dancing and also the bottle of scotch was finished, Maria and I had only a couple of glasses each, the rest were drunk by the three guys. We started discussing where to go and finally decided that we should go to Bob and Maria’s apt, the advantage being that there would be a common room where we could all be together, ie the living room. By now it was after midnight and Maria suggested that we stop and get some Chinese take away so last us the night, I asked if she was sure the men would be able to last the night, she told me that was important but not really on her mind, she was planning to get the guys too tired which would give her the chance to enjoy me all by herself! I told her I was looking forward to be ravished by her! Since everybody agreed to her suggestion, it was decided that Frank and Joe should stop at a Chinese restaurant that was opened, Bob gave their cab driver the directions, I was to follow him and Maria in another taxi, just the way we had come to the club.

collamy
collamy
109 Followers