Frank & Joe Ch. 14

Story Info
Further adventures with multiple partners.
9.6k words
4.35
31.5k
2
0

Part 14 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
collamy
collamy
109 Followers

I ended my last submission with the story of how Frank allowed me invite Jim over to our hotel where the two of them and my husband fucked me. Jim left us when we didn’t invite him to join us for our night out and so I was left with Frank and Joe and we made plans for a party and I was hoping that the guys would allow me to pick up another man for sex. However Frank did remind me about my fantasy of being a whore and to find out how much money I could earn for them.

Anyway, as Frank had suggested, we got dressed (I was still wearing my summer dress) and went out looking for a place for dinner, we weren’t looking for any action yet, just for something to eat so that we could party later. We took a cab to a shopping mall (way out from the downtown area) and found a nice seafood restaurant so we went in. However there were no tables available and so we sat at the bar and ordered drinks, scotch for the guys and just a club soda for me, my excuse being that I would start drinking when we start partying! The place was very crowded and after a while Frank told me that there was a man checking me out, he said that because he noticed the man was starring at me but I told both him and my husband that I wasn’t interested, I was looking for a couple as I still wanted some pussy.

Anyway nothing much came out of that situation, we were soon called into the dining area when there was a table available and we had a slow leisurely and wonderful dinner, all the three of us were drinking iced tea, the guys agreed with me that the drinking should start when the partying started. However immediately after we finished eating and while we were sipping on our after dinner coffees, Frank asked me about my desire to give whoring a try and further asked Joe how he felt about his wife wishing to be a whore. Joe answered that since it was my secret fantasy (now no longer a secret) he agreed to allow me to give it a try but admitted that he had absolutely no idea how to go about it. Before Frank could say anything, I added that I certainly wanted to try it out and also admitted that my only idea about a whore was that I would stand at a street corner and wait for customers to pick me up. However that wasn’t the main priority for tonight because if we found a good couple then maybe we could postpone my whoring while I enjoyed woman on woman sex.

Frank said I was a real slut and should make a good whore, I kissed him on his cheek for saying that about me! Anyway we decided that we should take a cab downtown and ask the cab driver to recommend a place for us to party. Here I must add that I was wearing the same dress that I wore earlier that day, just a one piece dress with spaghetti straps and which reached half way down my thighs, and a pair of high heeled sandals, of course, as usual, I had nothing under the dress and again, as usual, I was constantly on the look out to find opportunities to flash my body. Both Frank and Joe were aware about this flashing and they would also suggest poses or situations where I could show off my body. I must admit that I felt very erotic and sexy because all the three of us were keen for me to show off my body and most of the time one of the guys would have their hands on my ass or thighs, sometimes even the two of them touching me intimately, so that anybody who paid attention would know that I was sleeping with these two men! Frank’s idea was to make sure that anybody watching us would realize that I was just a plaything for him and my husband, of course I too was very keen for everybody to know this and did exactly whatever he wished to make sure others were aware!

When we got into the cab Frank told the driver that we were from out of town and wished to party and asked for a recommendation, he added that we were game for anything except violence and basically we wanted sex. The driver nodded knowingly and drove off, along the way he said that there was a new club he knew about where couples or groups went to party and where most times people didn’t leave with the partners they came with, I quickly told him that I would want to leave with my two partners but that I was available to others also. He told me not to worry because as long as a woman was willing, there would always be somebody to “service” her. I kept quiet after that because I didn’t feel like telling him I had already been “serviced” earlier and was now looking for something for myself!

The driver now commented that normally it would a couple that went to the club or at least an even numbered group, as we were three of us he said that we may have some difficulty but before I could say anything, Frank replied that Joe and I were married and he was a friend who partied with us, at this the driver turned around to look at me, I just smiled at him. Now he asked me if I was a “party girl” and liked more than one man, of course I said yes. When he heard this he wanted to join us but Frank quickly put him off by saying that we were looking for a couple.

By this time we had arrived at the club and found out that we would have to pay an entrance fee and after doing so we entered the club and were shown to a table. We sat down and took a look around, there were quite a number of people already there even at this early hour and after we ordered our drinks, we looked around to see what other action was going on. As for me basically I was observing the women to see how they dressed and behave, almost all of them were so sexily dressed and they did expose a lot of flesh. There was no outright fucking but a lot of touching and caressing and hugging during dancing, in fact I did see a woman standing and talking with two other men, both the men had their hands on each side of her and they were openly caressing her, even under her dress, she was just standing there and talking to them, nonchalantly, as they continued touching her.

After a while a man came over and sat down with us, he introduced himself as an employee of the club saying that his main duty was to make sure that the customers were made to feel comfortable and also to introduce new ones around. When we told him that we were from out of town and was recommended to this club by a taxi driver, he said he understood and offered to introduce us to other people. We followed him, he told us to leave our drinks at the table assuring us that nobody would be taking over our table as most of the customers here would be joining other groups for a party. I can’t remember how many people we were introduced to but I do remember that after a while I seem to have lost Frank and Joe and was now sitting with two men at the bar with a drink in my hand. We did talk and become very friendly but I found I wasn’t really attracted to any of them and then I walked off slowly by myself just observing people. After a while a woman came up to me and got down to chatting about nothing in particular and when she invited me to join her and her husband I followed her willingly.

They introduced themselves as Stan and Debbie and invited me to join them saying that they had just arrived and Debbie now admitted that when she saw me standing alone, she was immediately attracted to me and hence the pick up. I explained that I was there with my husband and a friend and we were looking to party, this being our last night in town, Stan immediately suggested that we join them but I couldn’t agree saying that I had to check with Frank first. Just at that point, Joe came over and I introduced him to Stan and Deb and asked where Frank was, before Joe could answer, Frank appeared and again there were introductions. I explained what happened and I could see Frank’s eyes open wide when he realized how sexy Deb was, I knew that my two men were attracted to her and that it would a cinch to get them to agree to join Stan and his wife.

However even after we had agreed to party with them, Stan suggested that we remain at the club for a while, according to him things would be getting hotter later and we should see what the customers here would get up to, otherwise we wouldn’t believe him if he just told us. He asked me for a dance and so I ended up in his arms and Debbie was dancing with Joe, I lost sight of them after a while but didn’t bother about it because Stan was holding me tightly with an arm around my waist but his other hand was roaming freely all over my body, at times it went under my dress and fondled my bare flesh and he was getting bolder when he realized that I didn’t object to being fondled and caressed on the dance floor, I noticed that many couples were doing the same. We must have had a few dances because by the time we went back to our table, the rest were all there, I was already fully aroused and I think if anybody had asked to fuck me I would have stripped off right there and then and spread my legs!

As the night wore on and the patrons consumed more drinks, things became “wilder” and I tried to take part in the general party going on. Stan pointed out a very young woman who was dancing with a much older man, telling me that the both of them were married to others but they came here regularly and the young woman was actually his mistress, I said that I wouldn’t mind being a mistress to an older man if he was virile enough. As time went on and the patrons consumed more drinks, things got wilder, a few of the women who started the night out smartly dressed were soon on the dance floor with their dresses unbuttoned or unhooked and showing off exposed flesh, some couples were even nuzzling and kissing and fondling on the dance floor while others were doing the same at their tables, according to Stan practically anything goes except that the bouncers walking around would stop people fucking outright, other than that we could do anything that we wished. By now it was around midnight and Deb was whispering into my ear that after midnight there maybe some games which involved nudity and asked if I would be willing to take part, I had also consumed quite a lot of drinks (we were on scotch, Stan had ordered a bottle for our table) so I told Deb that it wasn’t a problem for me to be totally naked. As we were talking, her hand was sliding along my thigh slowly making its way to my cunt, I spread my legs to make it easier for her and when she reached my cunt I could feel her fingers poking and trying to make their way inside, of course I spread my legs wider for her. Just at that moment Stan stood up and asked me to accompany him to the dance floor and I had to tell him that his wife was playing with my cunt and we had to wait for her to finish before I could get up, Joe’s response was that it seems everybody was getting access to my cunt today. When Stan heard this he quickly sat down next to me, on the opposite side of his wife and now he too had his hand under my dress and was playing with my cunt together with his wife.

I was leaning back against my seat with my legs spread wide and both Stan and Deb started to finger fuck me, I can’t recall who had their fingers inside me and who was pulling and tickling my cunt lips and clitoris but as they continued I was getting more and more aroused and suddenly I had an orgasm right there and was bucking and thrusting myself against them, both Frank and Joe were saying that there were people looking at us but I was past caring and I knew that I wasn’t the only woman getting this kind of action at the club.

After I finished cumming and both Stan and Deb left me alone, suddenly am emcee went up to the mike and said there was going to be beauty contest and all the women in the club were contestants, however the contest was to choose the woman with the biggest breasts, another for the biggest ass and one which everybody at the club would vote as the sexiest. The women would have to parade on the dance floor and it was entirely up to us what to wear or not wear, and nudity was encouraged. When Joe heard this he told me to strip naked and get out there and Debbie also encouraged me saying that she was definitely taking part, so saying she immediately started taking off her clothes leaving only her bra and pantyhose on and walked out to the dance floor. A few other women also did the same and they were also stripped but none were totally nude, mostly they kept only their panties on. Frank told me to join them out on the dance floor and so I got up and walked into the crowd. The emcee was walking up to each woman and handing out numbers so that the audience could vote for whoever they wished, as he came up to each woman he asked them to reconsider their attire and only one of the woman agreed to take off her panties and stood there completely nude, the others all ended up wearing only panties. When he came to me I was still in my dress and sandals, he asked if that was what I was going to wear and I said that I would prefer to be naked. When he heard that he turned to the crowd and said I wanted to be naked and the crowd let out a loud whoop and started chanting “take it off!”

I took the mike from the emcee and announced that I would prefer to be completely naked but I needed somebody to take my dress off for me, there were plenty of volunteers and I finally chose a slightly older woman, she was only in her panties, and she came over and lowered the straps holding my dress up. That caused my dress to slide down my body and everybody could see me since I had nothing else under it. All I did was to step out of my sandals and I was standing in front of the crowd completely naked! This woman who helped me strip now gave me a kiss on my cheek and took her place in the line up. All of us were made to walk around the dance floor, “strutting our stuff” and the patrons were shouting and clapping their hands and making all kinds of requests and comments, all in good fun, I know I thoroughly enjoyed walking around naked for everybody to see.

There seemed to be a lot of things for the contestants to do, talking to the emcee, walking around to show off, responding to the audience etc. Responding to the audience took up most of the time and effort because everybody wanted us to talk to them and I also saw some the women being touched and fondled by the audience, some of them walked away to avoid being fondled but some just stood there while complete strangers were touching and fondling their bodies. The emcee could only concentrate on one contestant at a time so he left the rest of us to be hassled by the audience and actually I don’t think many people were paying him any attention. Slowly the other naked woman and me gravitated towards each other and we were soon walking around together, it goes without saying that I just stood still for long periods of time while complete strangers were touching and fondling my naked body, the other woman also allowed it. We talked a little and I found out that she too loved being naked and touched and she was here with her husband and another couple, the two couples were in an “open relationship.”

I must admit that when I stood still while being fondled by the audience, I didn’t make any move to push them away or, in fact, any objections at all, and this may have been observed by others because very soon there were so many hands touching and fondling me that I was nearly carried off, luckily the emcee came over and stopped that. He did admonish me about being too free with my body and my reply (which was caught and broadcasted on his mike) was that I did enjoy being fondled and touched by strangers so I didn’t know how to object. When the rest of the customers heard this they continued to crowd around me and continued with their touching, my husband only commented that I must feel like being in heaven with so many men (and now a couple of women also) fondling my body.

Things were chaotic for quite a while since nobody wanted the contestants to return to our seats, mostly they wanted us to continue exhibiting ourselves but after a while some order was restored and each member of the audience was given a piece of paper so that they could vote for the winners. As this process was going on, the other women started to get dressed except the other naked woman, Debbie, myself and a couple of others. Of course the audience objected and made their displeasure loud and clear but it was still only the few of us standing on the dance floor. Anyway we were told that we could return to our seats, getting dressed was optional so of course I remained naked, Debbie did put on her clothes and only one other woman remained undressed, she only had her panties on, the other naked woman just slipped on her dress without any underwear.

Finally the emcee announced that the results of the vote were in and he said that the winners had to parade on the dance floor again, and surprise surprise, I won the prize for the woman with the biggest ass! My husband said that it just confirmed what he has always been saying, that my ass was really huge (it’s true) and I went back onto the dance floor, now I was the only one totally naked, the other two winners had put on their clothes although they were willing to lift up their skirts to show their lack of underwear. The prize was just a t-shirt and a round of drinks for our table. Finally when the excitement had subsided and people returned to their tables, I had to start looking for my dress and sandals, I was still totally naked sitting at our table, I went up to the emcee to tell him my problem. Initially he wasn’t interested but when I told him that would mean me spending the rest of my time at the club totally naked, he relented and brought me to the dance floor again and announced to all and sundry that I had lost my dress and sandals and he wanted the person who took them to return them to me. Everybody at the club was silent at first and then there were various suggestions about what I should do, most of them meant that anybody could just walk up to me and fuck me! So now the emcee told me that he would help me and I agreed to walk around with him to look for my clothes, I realized that I would be absolutely naked but that didn’t bother me.

We walked to each table to ask the people there but nobody seem to have any idea where my dress was and almost everybody suggested for me to remain naked, I replied that I didn’t mind doing so but I was basically thinking about when we wanted to leave, I couldn’t very well walk out onto the streets naked! During the time we were going from table to table, it goes without saying that I was again fondled and caressed and again I didn’t make any objections, in fact when we were at the table of the other woman who was naked with me, her companions invited me to sit and have a drink with them, both the emcee and I did so, I made sure I sat next to the woman and allowed her to caress my body, in fact everybody at that table must have touched me and obviously I thoroughly enjoyed that experience. As we walked some more, now the emcee had one arm around me but it wasn’t still, he made sure that his hand roamed freely all over me, even touching and fondling my ass and cunt, I just allowed him to do anything he wished. We could still not find my dress and the emcee now announced that at least they should return my sandals because my feet were by now filthy.

When we got back to our table, both Frank and Joe told me that they wouldn’t mind me remaining naked, I agreed with them but added that it would mean me leaving the club naked also but they assured me that they would think of something by then. Soon a man came over with my sandals saying that he found it at the exit door so I thanked him but he wanted a kiss, I agreed and he grabbed me in his arms and kissed me on my lips, I didn’t object and his hands were roaming all over me. However when I was about to put on my sandals, I realized that the soles of my feet were filthy and told the guys that I was going to wash my feet. I walked over to the restrooms and along the way the emcee (it turned out he was also the manager of the club) asked me what we had decided, I told him that my friends had decided I should remain naked and they would think of a solution when we wanted to leave, right now I was going to wash my feet. This emcee proceeded to announce that to the whole club so that when I opened the door of the restroom there were a group of people standing there saying they wanted to see me. So I washed my feet and then walked back to my table, since I was naked a few people thought that it would be alright to fondle me and they did so, again I didn’t object.

collamy
collamy
109 Followers