Frank & Joe Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I spent the rest of the time naked except for my sandals, it goes without saying that the people at my table were caressing and fondling me the whole time, again to no objections from me, and I was easily the most popular partner for all the dances since the men (and a woman, the one who was naked during the contest) could grab me and fondle me while dancing. The whole experience was really satisfying for me personally, I found out that people didn’t really mind a naked woman in their midst and that there were a lot of men (and a couple of women) who found me attractive. Stan and Debbie made full use of all the opportunities to fondle and touch me, my cunt was massaged and tickled and I can’t remember what else the whole time! I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience! My husband’s only comment was that “his slut” was having the time of her life, which was true!

Anyway I spent the rest of our time at the club totally nude except for my sandals, I think I was the most popular woman there that night in terms of dancing partners, everybody wanted to dance with me since I was naked and didn’t object to being fondled every which way, a couple of women also danced with me and of course they fondled me, especially the woman who was naked with me during the contest. Debbie had only one dance but whenever I was seated, she came over and caressed and kissed me. I knew that both Frank and Joe enjoyed the attention I was getting (of course I did enjoy it too!) and they told Stan to be patient because apparently they already had a talk and we would be going home with Stan and Debbie. We were in the club until around 2.00am and so I was naked for about four hours, I thoroughly enjoyed myself!

When we decided to leave, I went over to the emcee and asked him to help me look for my dress again but suddenly Joe said that he had it, apparently he had taken my dress when I stripped for the contest and had kept quiet about it as I was looking for it because he wanted to see if I was willing to remain naked the whole night! We had a good laugh and the emcee told us that he would escort us to the door and requested that I only put on my dress just before walking out of the club. I agreed, and at the door he wanted a goodnight kiss from me which ended up as a groping session for him (again without any objections from me!) and then the two bouncers at the door also wanted to feel me up, again I didn’t object but I could see smiles on the faces of Frank and Joe. I slipped on the dress just as the bouncer opened the door for us and there was no need to look for transport since there were a line of cabs waiting outside. As we had done before, we had to take two cabs and Frank decided that I should travel with Stan and Debbie while he went in the next cab with Joe. As we were getting into the cabs, the emcee who was also the club’s manager, gave me an open invitation, saying that I would always be welcome there as long as I was naked!

We arrived at Stan’s and Debbie’s apt complex at the same time and quickly got into the apt, as we were waiting for the lifts, Joe suggested that I strip so that I would enter the apt totally nude, of course I agreed but Stan told me that I couldn’t strip right there in the lobby because there was a watchman around but it should be alright when we entered the lift since at this hour he wasn’t expecting to meet anybody. So as soon as we entered the lift I slipped off my dress and sandals and Debbie quickly took the items from me to leave me standing absolutely naked in the lift with the four of them fully dressed. Their apt was on the 10th floor and when we arrived and the door opened, I found that we had to walk right to the end of the corridor to their corner apt. As Stan had mentioned, we didn’t see anybody in the lift and also as we walked along the corridor but as we were standing outside their apt, Stan was taking his own sweet time getting the keys and opening the door, the door opposite opened and a couple came out. I could see that they had a shock seeing me standing there totally naked but they just smiled at us and walked away towards the lifts.

After Stan opened the door and we all went in, Debbie said that she would be putting my dress and sandals in their closet and she walked off, it was left to Stan to invite us in and seat us down, and then he was asking what we wished to drink. Joe said that he wasn’t sure but suggested that we have coffee or a soft drink adding that too much liquor may affect their sexual performance and Frank readily agreed. Just at that moment Deb came back out and when her husband told her we were asking for coffee or any soft drink, she said it wouldn’t be a problem. Frank told me to prepare the drinks and Deb added that she would have to show me around the kitchen and so the two of us went into the kitchen. She showed me where the glasses and cups and saucers and pots were and then where she kept the coffee and the filter paper, everything I needed, then she went out saying she wanted to get ready leaving me alone in the kitchen. It wasn’t a problem getting the soda from the fridge and then making a pot of coffee and then I carried everything out to the living room on a tray. I found that everybody had moved into the bedroom, actually Debbie had suggested that we all needed a shower after our party in the club, she wanted all of us to be clean for further action. Of course I was all in favor of us taking a shower and it ended up with me merely standing under the water as all of them washed me up, both inside and outside, I can’t remember exactly what each of them did but I knew that my cunt and ass had different fingers inside!

After everybody had showered we all moved back into the living room and I was elected to serve the drinks, I had to go up to each person and ask them what they wanted and then pour their drinks out and serve it to them, one by one, and I was still the only totally naked person present, Deb had changed into her dressing gown and we all knew that she wasn’t wearing anything else but I was the only one walking around totally nude, the guys all had their pants and shirts on with nothing under them. When everybody had their drinks, I poured myself a soda and then asked where should I sit, both Stan and Deb wanted me to sit with them and so Frank decided that since I seem to now prefer a woman, then I should sit with Deb, so I went over and sat in her lap, of course she didn’t complain and, in fact she looked very happy when I told her to help herself to my body saying that she had complete and total access to my body for anything she wished to do. Stan didn’t look too happy with that arrangement but cheered up a little when my husband told him that I would be available to all of them later, I quickly added that what I was planning was to put on a show with his wife for their pleasure, Debbie agreed with me and she said that both of us would be available to the men after our show.

Since I was already naked sitting in her lap, Deb soon had her hands roaming all over my body, actually we were sitting there sipping at our drinks and talking about what had happened earlier, both Stan and Deb mentioned their absolute surprise and shock that I was willing to remain naked at the club and then also allowing so many different people to touch and fondle me, I explained about my wish to behave and be treated like a slut and further asked Debbie if she thought I would make a good slut. She replied in the affirmative adding that, although she and her husband led a very open life style, she couldn’t imagine being naked in public, she admitted that she had always dreamed about losing her clothes in public but that was as far as she had gone, she only usually got naked when only she and Stan were alone or whenever she was about to have sex. When Joe went on to tell her about my flashing activities and how I try my best to be naked all the time, she held me tighter and started kissing my face, all over, all the time her hands were caressing and fondling my naked body.

Then she whispered into my ears, asking me to go into the bedroom, I replied that it didn’t matter where we made love but I wanted the guys around to have a good look, she said that would be alright as she had agreed to put on a show and she didn’t mind people watching as she had sex, it was only that she couldn’t bring herself to just be naked, walking around and doing all the usual things but she didn’t mind when she was having sex. I got up from her lap and Stan must have understood our intentions because he told Frank and Joe that it would be a good idea for them to bring along a couple of chairs from the kitchen, he said there was only one armchair in their bedroom and they may wish to have a seat while watching his wife make love to me. However Debbie said that the kitchen chairs may not be as comfortable and suggested that Frank and Joe sit on the edge of the bed, they readily agreed.

As soon as we were in the bedroom, I immediately got onto the huge double bed saying that it would surely take some more people and we could even have an orgy in comfort, my husband’s comment was that I was always looking for ways and means to have sex in public! Anyway all Debbie had to do was let her dressing gown drop down to the floor and she was naked when she got into bed with me, she immediately got on top of me and I spread my legs to accept her. After that she went slowly, at first just kissing me and then slowly licking and kissing her way down my body, of course I responded in the same way and I must admit that Debbie was a very sexy lady, she has huge breasts and ass and an expert mouth which was finding all the sensitive spots of my body. After just a few minutes of her on me, I had an orgasm but of course we didn’t stop, we were both making love to each other and the three men were forgotten. She moved me all over the bed into all kinds of positions, I just let her have control over my whole body and did whatever she wanted, my reward was another orgasm soon after the first and this time it lasted much much longer. As Debbie continued her lovemaking, I continued having one orgasm after another, short sharp orgasms and I was soon gasping for breath but she didn’t let up and I just accepted everything, I don’t know if she had any orgasms but at the back of my mind was the thought that she must really enjoy me to treat me that way.

However all good things must come to an end, and soon we stopped our lovemaking, we just lay there on the bed, Debbie was lying on me with my legs spread wide and my hands idly caressing her ass, she had one hand on my ass, just stroking it. We lay there catching our breaths and then I became aware of the men, they all had their cocks out of their pants and were gently stroking themselves, I smiled at my husband safe in the knowledge that he had thoroughly enjoyed watching me make love to another woman. When Stan saw that we were finished he made to join us on the bed but Frank stopped him saying that they had the whole night to enjoy the two of us and suggested that we go back out into the living room where we could sit down and talk about what happened, however he did say that if he (Stan) really wanted to fuck me, he could go ahead. Anyway seeing that we were all ready to go out, Stan replied that he could wait a little so I promised to sit in his lap so that he could play with my body, Joe’s comment was that I seem so eager to offer my body to just about anyone!

So all of us trooped out to the living room, Stan had an arm around me, I think to ensure that I keep my promise, and after everybody had taken their seats, I quickly climbed onto Stan’s lap telling him that my body was now at his disposal and he could do anything he wished, Debbie said that even she had never made such an offer to her husband! In his lap, Stan could reach every inch of my body and he demonstrated this by immediately putting a hand between my legs and I could feel his fingers making their way to my cunt so I spread my legs wider, firstly so that he had easier access and secondly so that the rest could see what was happening. Debbie had put on her dressing gown again but we all knew that she had nothing underneath and Joe asked if she was willing to sit in his lap.

She said no, not like me, but she invited him and Frank into the bedroom with her saying that she could “take care” of the two of them at the same time. During this time, Stan managed to poke a couple of fingers into my cunt and was finger fucking me, while the other hand was roaming all over my naked body. My response was to move my ass forwards and backwards, in effect fucking myself on Stan’s fingers, so I told Frank and Joe to wait awhile, at least until Stan made me cum, I did so enjoy having my husband and my lover watch as another man made me cum. It didn’t take too long and soon I wrapped my legs around Stan’s hand as I had another orgasm, Debbie was saying that she couldn’t do most of the things I did even though she and Stan had been having an open marriage for so many years, my husband told her that was because of my wish to be a slut and I was willing to do anything to get that title!

Only after all of them had watched Stan make me cum did all of us again proceed into the bedroom, Stan had told me that it was about time for his cock to be in my cunt and he also wanted to watch while his wife took on Frank and Joe. This time Debbie stripped off her dressing gown and then she opened her arms inviting my two men to her and they fell on the bed together, it was very quick and she did very well because by the time Stan was naked and pulling me to him, I could see her sucking on Joe’s cock as Frank fucked her doggy style, Joe was lying on the bed while she was crouched between his legs and sucking greedily on his cock while Frank knelt behind her and proceeded to fuck her hard and fast. When Stan was naked he pulled me onto the bed also, I had mentioned earlier that it was a huge bed but with the five of us on it, it was a little crowded but I don’t think anybody minded. Stan got me into the classic missionary position and his cock went easily and smoothly into my cunt since I was already so wet from his wife’s lovemaking and his finger fucking. So it ended up with me lying next to my husband while a man fucked me in my cunt and that same man’s wife was sucking on my husband’s cock, I thought it was so sexy and erotic.

As Stan was fucking me, my husband looked across at me and we smiled at each other, then Joe reached over and fondled one of my tits telling Stan that he thought my tits were too small for my body shape but Stan’s reply was that they were just nice for him. He started to suck my other tit and then started nibbling and licking the nipple, I came suddenly without any warning. Of course Stan didn’t cum and so he continued fucking me and then Joe was holding Debbie’s head in his hands so I knew that he was shooting his cum into her mouth and then all of a sudden Frank let out a shout saying that he was cumming, I could see him holding Debbie’s waist still while shooting his cum into her cunt. The three of them got up and just sat there watching me get fucked by Stan, he was now pumping his cock fast and furious in and out of my cunt when he suddenly stopped moving and soon I felt his cock spurting cum into my cunt and this triggered another orgasm for me. After cumming, Stan was still hard inside my cunt and so I quickly wrapped my legs around him and the five of us remained on the bed, Debbie moved over to lie next to me and with her husband’s cock inside me she leaned over and we kissed.

We were just lying in that huge bed, the five of us, only Stan still had his cock inside my cunt, Debbie was next to me and we were kissing each other, I knew that Frank was holding her loosely within his arms as Joe caressed her body and mine. However after a while, Stan’s cock became soft and plopped out of my cunt and we decided to go back out to the living room, this time Debbie agreed to remain naked after Frank teased her about being so willing in bed and her husband reminded her that after all, so many others had seen her naked body. The guys just pulled on their pants, all of them with the excuse that we were all here for them to enjoy Debbie’s and my body and that it didn’t make any difference whether they were naked or not.

Back in the living room we found that the coffee I had brewed earlier was already cold and while the sodas were finished and so they elected me to make another pot of coffee, Debbie went with me into the kitchen, while waiting for the water to boil, we started kissing and fondling each other. We were standing next to the sink and holding each other when I felt her hand snaking down to between my legs and then her fingers poking their way into my cunt, of course I didn’t stop her, in fact I spread my legs to give her easier access, my own hands started to roam all over her body, especially her breasts, I was gently squeezing and kneading her huge breasts and even broke off kissing her to suck on them one by one.

We were both so caught up by our private lovemaking that we had a shock when Frank walked in and asked what we were doing, my reply was that it should be obvious to him. He said we should hurry up with the coffee but at the same time he moved nearer to me and placed a hand on my ass saying that it was about time I got fucked there. I replied that he was welcomed. With that both he and Debbie walked out of the kitchen leaving me behind to make the coffee. I carried everything out on a tray and then my husband said that I should serve them so I had to again pour out the coffee into mugs and serve each of them, I served Debbie last and added that it wasn’t only coffee that I was serving but also myself and reminded her that both she and her husband should consider that I was there to serve the both of them and for them to feel free to make use of me any way and any time they wished. My husband said that the rate I was offering myself to everybody we met, I should become a whore so that he would end up a rich man! I replied, tartly, that it was up to him whether I turned into a whore or not and so far he hadn’t given any indications that I should charge people for fucking me!

Anyway now the five of us sat down with our coffees, I was seated between Stan and Debbie on the couch, actually the couch was big enough for the three of us to sit in comfort but we had sat down very near (practically touching each other) so that both of them had a hand on my body at one time or the other, of course their hands on me didn’t meet with any objections. We were now explaining to Stan and Debbie our lifestyle, actually we had given them a short summary about my sex life but I think that they didn’t really believe us and so we were now explaining everything to them about Frank’s relationship with Joe and me. As both Frank and Joe took turns to explain things in detail, Debbie let her hand wander all over my body, I had to spread my legs wider for her when her fingers were between my legs and inching towards my cunt, Stan, too, didn’t keep still but what he had done was to pull my right leg to rest on his lap and he was idly caressing it from my ankles to my cunt and I just remained still as both husband and wife were caressing my naked body. I must add here that Debbie was also naked, having decided to do so after some teasing from Frank and her husband and so I did use my free hand to fondle her.

As Frank and Joe continued with their explanations and answering questions from Stan and Debbie, suddenly Joe got up and came towards me, right in front of me he dropped his pants and so I knew what he wanted. I stood up and went into his opened arms and he started to kiss and caress me right there. The next thing I realized was that he was pulling me down to the floor with him, Frank was used to this and so he just sat still but I gave a quick glance to Stan and Debbie and could see their facial expression, one of disbelief at what my husband was doing. Joe started fucking me right there on the floor of the living room, of course I responded eagerly and as we were in the classic missionary position I could wrap my legs around his waist and I made sure that I timed my upward thrusts to be in tandem with his movements, Joe was fucking me hard and fast, I knew he was very horny because he really enjoyed seeing people enjoying my body and he did have a good view each time that Stan or Debbie did anything to me. I forgot everybody else in the room and concentrated on the feelings of pleasure running throughout my body, Joe didn’t neglect my lips and face while fucking me, he was licking and kissing me all over my face. Suddenly he stopped moving and gave a almighty thrust into my cunt so that his cock was fully inside and then he stopped moving and the next thing I felt was his cock spurting his cum into me which caused me to orgasm, a very intense and (I was told later) loud one. When we finished Joe remained inside me until his cock became soft again and plopped out of my sopping wet cunt!