Frank & Joe Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that exhibition, Debbie said that I made a much better slut than her and she could never follow me in the things I was willing to do, that made me lean over and kiss her cheek, I did whisper a “thank you” to her for calling me a slut! She was aware that I so wished to be a successful slut that I think she wanted to make me happy.

After that I went back to sit between Stan and Debbie again, and again they took every opportunity to caress and fondle my naked body but now my cunt was so wet it was oozing cum and I realized that Stan wasn’t too comfortable playing with my cunt as he could feel the cum which was all over my cunt, however Debbie wasn’t put off by that, I even felt her fingers poking into my cunt. As we continued to sit and talk, Debbie was whispering into my ear that touching my wet cunt was making her horny again, I whispered back that she should just go ahead and do whatever she wished. I told her I certainly wasn’t going to refuse her anything and neither would Frank or my husband. The guys realized we were talking about more sex although they couldn’t hear exactly what was being said, they did ask what we two women were whispering about so I told them that Debbie admitted to feeling horny from playing with my cunt. At this point Debbie said out loud that she wished I would rub my cunt on her face but she couldn’t do the same since her cunt was not as wet as mine. Frank immediately offered to fuck her and Joe said he would be next so we decided to go back into the bedroom for more sex.

Immediately we entered the bedroom Debbie caught hold of Frank’s and Joe’s hands and pulled them with her on to the bed saying that she wanted to “get fucked good and proper,” her husband commented that was what she frequently got from all her lovers! I noticed that the two of them were also passing comments and behaving the way I did, which was for me to act and behave like the slut I wished to become! Stan pulled me to him, and we ended up with me sitting in his lap on the arm chair next to the bed, Stan gave me the excuse that he wanted to watch as his wife “entertained” two men, he added that it wouldn’t be her first time and neither would it be her last, but that he usually would be too busy to pay her much attention during their sessions with their lovers. All Stan wore was his pants and nothing else while I was, as usual, bare assed naked and sitting in his lap watching his wife suck on Frank’s cock as Joe fucked her doggy style, both his hands were roaming freely all over my naked body. After a while I became really aroused and started to nuzzle my face into his throat as he fondled me, I was showing him clearly and obviously that I wanted him to fuck me, by this time he had a hand between my legs with a couple of fingers inside my cunt and I was thrusting myself hard against this hand.

All of a sudden Joe let out a shout that he was cumming and as soon as he finished shooting his cum into Deb’s pussy, she pushed him off and turned around pulling Frank onto her so that he took over fucking her pussy but now in the usual missionary style, Frank’s said that her pussy was so wet and opened after Joe but it felt warm and comfortable inside. He stopped moving and remained still with his cock inside Debbie and told her to fuck him, she wrapped her legs around his waist and proceeded to do as Frank said. Stan was finger fucking me faster now, almost as if his fingers were moving in and out of my cunt at the same speed as his wife was fucking herself on Frank’s cock, I started cumming first, wrapping my thighs around Stan’s hands while kissing and licking his throat. Then Debbie came with a loud shout and she pulled Frank down to her and then I heard Frank telling her that he was cumming also.

When they had finished they remained on the bed and my husband told Stan that he should fuck me now to keep my cunt wet for Debbie but Stan (the sweet man) replied that wasn’t the reason he wanted to fuck me but that he found me so sexy and attractive, naked and available. I got off his lap and pulled him to the bed and now he proceeded to spread my legs and before long he was pounding his cock in and out of my cunt, and now he was being urged to go faster and harder by the other three! He didn’t disappoint them or me and I was soon cumming and cumming, I knew that I had multiple orgasms and after a while Stan stopped moving and I could feel his juices spurting into my already wet and sopping cunt. With the other three also on the bed with us, as I was cumming, Debbie slid over to lie next to me and play with my tits and then as Stan was cumming in my cunt, both Frank and my husband also started to fondle me, I was now being “serviced” by four people and was loving every minute of it.

However everything soon stopped and as soon as Stan got off me, his wife was all over me, I didn’t even have time to catch my breath but, of course, I didn’t reject her, instead I responded in the way I knew she would like and that was to open up my arms to her and start kissing her back. As Debbie and I continued making love, the three guys got off the bed and I noticed they remained naked sitting on the edge of the bed and also in the armchair watching Debbie and me. She turned me every which way and she was also moving all over me and the next thing I knew was that there was a pussy, wide opened and oozing cum, right in front of me. So I did the only thing that I could and that was to pull Debbie’s ass down so that my mouth could reach her pussy and started kissing and licking it, I could taste Frank’s and Joe’s cum. She didn’t allow me too much time with her pussy and now she had turned around so that I was on top of her straddling her face with me facing her pussy. As soon as I was in that position, she pulled me lower so that my cunt was now smack right on her face and I felt her twisting and turning her head, the effect was as if she was wiping her face with my cunt! I had to do the same to her and lowered my head at which point she threw her legs up so that my head was caught between her thighs and I started to kiss and lick her pussy. We went at it, I know I enjoyed it thoroughly, until we both had simultaneous orgasms.

When we were finished we remained in each other’s arms but I could see that Debbie’s face was covered with the cum from my cunt and so I leaned over and licked her face clean, she did the same for me to the encouragement and enjoyment from the guys. When this was over, Stan suggested we go back out and sit in the living room, he announced that he would remain naked so that he would be ready for our next round of sex, Frank and Joe decided to join him and so now five totally naked people walked out from the bedroom into the living room and we all sat down. I sat on the couch between Stan and Debbie and again I became the filling for the sandwich made up of our new friends, and they didn’t leave my body alone, they were idly running their hands over my whole body. Frank and Joe were sitting in an armchair each and my husband was watching as Stan and Debbie continued playing with my naked body.

To be continued.

Would love to hear from readers.