Frank & Joe Ch. 15

Story Info
Sharing her with friends.
7.6k words
4.31
40.4k
2

Part 15 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
collamy
collamy
109 Followers

This is a continuation of the story when Frank accompanied Joe and me to Los Angeles. On our second day there we met a couple, Stan and Debbie, and went back to their apt after spending time with them at a club. We had sex all around, the three guys with the two women, and I ended the last story after I rubbed my sopping wet cunt on Debbie’s face, this was by her own request, she wanted me to rub my cunt, filled with her husband’s cum, all over her face. Of course she did the same to me except that her pussy was filled with both Frank’s and Joe’s cum.

Actually my cunt was already filled with cum from the three men but my husband had suggested that I get fucked some more so that my cunt would be absolutely filled, nobody objected and we had proceeded into the bedroom where Frank and Joe fucked Debbie and then Stan fucked me. It was only after that round of fucking that Debbie and I put on another show for the guys and this time the show ended with me straddling Debbie’s face as she rubbed her face against my cunt, I leaned down so that she could grab my head with her thighs and rub her pussy on my face. We licked each other’s face clean after that.

I ended the story with the five of us going back into the living room where I sat between Stan and Debbie and the five of us sat there talking, about everything we could think of but mainly about our sex lives. Of course both of them didn’t just allow me to sit between them but they were idly caressing my naked body as we talked, both Frank and Joe had a really good time watching me with Stan and Debbie.

As we sat there talking, Joe said that he felt thirsty but Debbie couldn’t remember what she had in the kitchen, she gave the excuse that they rarely had their meals at home, preferring instead to go out except for breakfast. So she accompanied my husband into the kitchen to look for something to drink. After a while they came out with a bottle of wine which Joe said he found in the fridge, it wasn’t opened because Stan said that it was a gift from a friend but he was happy that Joe managed to find something he wanted to drink. Debbie had brought out the corkscrew but I was elected to open the bottle and serve everybody, this was the usual thing because Joe liked the idea of me serving our guests since I would always offer myself together with whatever I served!

By the time we had finished a glass each, Frank stood up to show us his cock which had grown hard again, he said he got so aroused watching Stan and Debbie play with my body and announced that he wanted a fuck, I quickly offered myself but he pointed his finger at Debbie and told her she deserved to get fucked in her ass. Debbie didn’t actually refused but I could see that she wasn’t too keen, she explained that, of course, she had been fucked in her ass but she didn’t particularly enjoy it and Stan didn’t enjoy that too much. I told her that I didn’t enjoy it and had never cummed from getting butt fucked but I would allow men to do it because, for some reason that I couldn’t understand, they seemed to enjoy that a lot.

However Stan also encouraged her and I told her that I would stay by her side as Frank fucked her and so she finally agreed. She also agreed to be fucked right there on the living room floor and so saying she got on her hands and knees, presenting her ass for us to see. Frank quickly got behind her but found that she was too dry and so I volunteered to lick her ass hole to get it wet enough for him. I quickly got behind her and as Stan spread her ass cheeks I applied my tongue and started licking her ass hole, when I got up I suggested that Frank pushed his cock into her pussy a couple of times to wet it, and after he had done so, it was a straight forward fuck for him, the rest of us sat there watching Frank fuck Debbie until he came, all the while I could see her facial expression, her face was all screwed up so I knew that she did feel pain but she sportingly kept quiet until Frank was satisfied. As Frank was fucking her, I had resumed my seat next to Stan and he was fondling my naked body as we watched Frank fucking his wife’s ass so that when it was over I felt Stan’s now hard cock pressing against the back of my thighs.

After Frank got off Debbie, I whispered asking him if he wanted the same thing from me, at first he was reluctant but Joe had heard my whispered offer and he encouraged Stan who agreed that he would like to try that with me. So now I told him that he should fuck me right there, the same as what Frank did to Debbie, the main reason, I added, was so that both Frank and Joe would be able to see exactly what he did to me. Since we were already both naked, I crawled between his legs as he sat on the couch and started to suck his semi hard cock and then I got onto my hands and knees offering my ass up for his pleasure. Joe had come to sit down on the floor next to me and he told Stan to fuck me in my cunt a few times before putting his cock into my ass hole, Stan did just that and was soon fucking away into my ass hole, he didn’t pull any punches and was really fucking me hard and fast until I felt him stop moving followed by a stream of cum shooting into my ass. After he got off me, my husband went to sit in front of me and started to wave his hard cock in my face so I knew what he wanted, all I had to do was open my mouth and Joe shoved his cock right in, I was still on my hands and knees and Joe was kneeling in front of me, “fucking my face,” an expression that both he and Frank like to use when describing how I suck their cocks! It didn’t take my husband too long before he was shooting his cum into me and which I greedily swallowed.

After this round, the guys finally admitted to being worn out and Frank said that they needed to rest. By this time (Debbie checked the clock in the dining room) it was 4.00am and Stan told us that he had to be up early since he had to go to work. However his wife said that she still wanted me some more, of course I quickly told her that I wanted more of her also, it was finally decided that we could both have sex with each other and now Frank told us to really enjoy ourselves because we had to leave right after, both Deb and I quickly agreed. However when my husband suggested that Debbie and I enjoy ourselves right there in front of them in the living room, Debbie refused saying that she wanted to “savor” me in comfort and she wanted us to go into the bedroom, she also added that if the guys didn’t like that they could wait for us. It goes without saying that the guys followed us into the bedroom, Debbie really made sure about me by poking a finger into my cunt and pulling me along with her as she walked into the bedroom.

When we were finally in the bedroom, Stan said that he wanted a beer, and both Frank and Joe also said they wanted one, again I was elected to go to the kitchen to get them their beers. By the time I came back the guys were all fully dressed except for Stan since he wouldn’t be going anywhere, Debbie finally pulled me with her onto the bed as the guys sat on the edge, only Joe got the armchair.

Now it was a more leisurely, slow and comprehensive lovemaking by Debbie, I just followed her lead and complied with everything she asked me to do. I say comprehensive because there wasn’t an inch of my body that she didn’t either kiss or lick or touched. She even kissed my forehead and sucked on my toes and fingers, one by one. I can’t remember how many orgasms I had because it seemed that just as I was coming down from one, another hit me, I was feeling Debbie’s ministrations to my body, the pleasure flooding throughout my body, emanating from my cunt and spreading outwards, I even had a couple of orgasms while she was sucking on my tits and fondling my cunt and ass hole. She reamed my ass hole with her tongue, getting it wet and relaxed so that she could poke a couple of fingers inside. I was trying to do everything she did to me to her also but I don’t think I succeeded very well but I know that she did cum a few times also, from the way she grounded her pussy on my face and the way her thighs gripped my hand between them!

However I must admit that the best feelings I had was when she was lying between my legs and sucking, kissing and licking my cunt, I had the biggest orgasm and I grabbed her head holding it still between my legs and I was thrusting and bucking my body so that my cunt was being rubbed all over her face. She didn’t complain but after a couple of orgasms from that action, she was giving my cunt (both the lips and even inside) small pecks like you would kiss your partner after a fantastic bout of sex! I think the guys were even more turned on than us because as Debbie was giving all her attention to my cunt, I realized that the guys were no longer sitting down but they were now standing around us, to get a better look and also giving encouragement and suggestions. Debbie ignored them completely but I tried to follow their suggestions, when I wasn’t cumming or making Debbie cum.

One of the suggestions that I eagerly followed was when my husband said that I should also ream Debbie’s ass hole, I did the same as what she did to me, that is I first licked all around the anus making it thoroughly wet and when I noticed that she was sufficiently relaxed I inserted my tongue into her, I think she had a mild orgasm from this but when Stan told me to use my fingers, that really made her cum and cum and cum. I had thought that she was like me and couldn’t cum from being fucked in the ass but this time I knew she came a couple of times, at least. Later she admitted that nobody had ever done what I did and she just couldn’t help herself.

Another suggestion by the guys also gave Debbie and me a couple of orgasms each, Stan wanted me to sit on his wife’s face and rub my cunt on her, Frank and Joe quickly seconded this and so Debbie and I had to give it a try. She lay on her back while I straddled her face, while facing her legs, this was Joe’s idea so that my ass hole would be available should she wish for it some more. As she remained still, I rested on my arms and twisted and ground myself on her face, I must have had a few orgasms and secreted a lot of cunt juice but she just kept quiet and, in fact, she had her hands on my thighs as if pulling me even lower down. Later Stan told me that was one of the most erotic sex he had ever seen because, as the guys were right beside us they could see everything clearly, he said at some point my cunt was completely covering his wife’s nose and mouth. When we changed position, my own husband told Debbie she should do the same to me, initially I couldn’t breathe but I didn’t struggle, and when Debbie started grinding down on me harder and faster I forgot all the discomforts and I was soon using my tongue on the insides of her pussy, again I must have cummed a few times during this action.

Actually I really can’t remember and lost count of the number of orgasms flowing through my body, it felt that as soon as I had finished cumming, I got aroused again and the next orgasm followed practically after the last and the whole experience was one orgasm followed by another, Debbie, too admitted she felt that way. We both admitted to the men that we felt fantastic!

However neither of us felt like stopping, it was that great but after some more time the men were getting restless and impatient, Stan reminded his wife, who was sucking on my cunt at that time, that they should call it a night since the both of them had to wake up early the next morning. Finally when both Debbie and I couldn’t take it anymore, we agreed to stop. As usual Frank didn’t allow me to wash up before getting dressed to leave and so Debbie said that she would also not wash until we had left. As she handed me my dress and sandals, she mentioned that she wouldn’t be putting on any clothes for the rest of the night, hearing this Frank told me that I should only put on my dress when we were waiting for the lift. So the five of us walk out into the corridor, the guys were normally dressed but us two women were completely naked and with cum oozing out of our cunts, Debbie told us this was the first time she had ever walked out totally naked into the corridor.

As we were waiting for the lift I went up to Stan and kissed him on the mouth, we exchanged kisses and tongue action and he again made use of the opportunity to fondle my whole body, ending with a couple of fingers in my cunt. When I turned to his wife, we also exchanged kisses but this time I made sure I had a couple of fingers inside her pussy even after we broke off our kiss and I kept my fingers inside until the lift arrived and we got in. It was only now that Frank told me to put on my dress and not stand there completely naked and behaving like a whore, I told him I behaved that way because both he and my own husband treated me like one! I only finished dressing when the lift arrived downstairs and we had to ask the doorman to get a cab for us.

Back at our hotel I stripped naked as my husband was opening the room door (he took his own time about it so I had to stand naked in the corridor and it was a pity nobody came by to see me!) then I asked him if he wanted to fuck me again, as he usually does after a night of sex with others, but before he could reply, Frank took my hand and placed it in his crotch where I could feel his cock hard again. Inside the room I followed him to his room through the connecting door where he threw me on the bed and stripped off his clothes. He was on me in a flash and was soon fucking me, it was a short but hard fuck and we both came together, I came as soon as I felt his cum shooting into me, I must say that this time he only shot out a little of his cock juice.

When we were finished I got off the bed into my husband’s arms, we hadn’t noticed Joe following us but now my husband pulled me back to his room and quickly stripped off his clothes (with help from me) and very soon he was fucking my very wet cunt, the slurping noises were loud enough for the three of us to hear and when Joe shot his load I also orgasmed. By now my cunt was again sopping wet and this time Frank told me not to wash since I would have to shower in the morning as we had to take a flight back home. When I asked about sleeping arrangements, he just poked a finger into my cunt and pulled me into his room, leaving Joe alone. We slept in each other’s arms, Frank had a finger in my cunt as we drifted off to sleep.

When I awoke the next morning, I was feeling very uncomfortable, my whole groin area was covered with dried cum and it was sticky and still a little damp so I quickly went into the bathroom for a shower. As I was standing under the hot water, suddenly I realized that both Frank and Joe were also with me in the bathroom and the next thing I knew was that I had two pairs of extra hands on my body, Frank and Joe were helping me shower and clean myself. It goes without saying that the two of them were applying soap to my body, all over very thoroughly and even the insides of my cunt and ass hole, I did feel their fingers invading my insides but, of course, since I also enjoyed it, I just kept quiet and quietly enjoyed their attentions.

Joe was also off today and the guys appointed me to pack their things, I just lay out the clothes they would be wearing for our flight back and put everything into the valises, as usual I was only allowed one dress and sandals and nothing else. This morning I decided to do away with any make up, anyway I don’t really use much make up, but again I wasn’t allowed to get dressed until we were actually leaving the room. Frank called down to room service and ordered breakfast for us, all of us ordered a really complete breakfast, eggs and bacon and toast (extra toast) and then coffee and a fruit each. When the room service waiter brought the trolley with our breakfast, I was nominated to open the door and take it from him and then sign the bill, I did so too, and everything was done at the opened room door, initially the waiter was wary about my standing in the corridor completely naked but after a few guests had walked past without any untoward incident, he relaxed a little and even joked a little with me.

When I pushed the trolley into the room Frank decided I should serve him and my husband breakfast to which I had no objections as it was a simple matter of pouring out their coffee and putting their plates of eggs in front of them. We had a leisurely meal with a lot of talk about what happened last night with Stan and Debbie and also Bob and Maria, the main topic was my interest in women. The guys didn’t object but we decided that Bob and Maria were out, that is we didn’t wish to meet them again, all Frank said was that he hadn’t enjoyed fucking Maria and he didn’t much like the way Bob treated me, I can’t remember anything he did that would offend us but agreed with Frank, Joe just nodded his head and went along with anything Frank decided. However for Stan and Debbie, Frank wanted to meet up with them again for a final decision. With this topic out in the open, I brought up the subject of Dick and Pat (Joe’s boss and his wife). When Frank had found out about our meetings with them he just forbade us to meet them again and we had just agreed reluctantly. Now I told him that I had enjoyed my sex with Pat very much and wished to continue seeing her.

It took a lot of convincing but Frank finally agreed on the condition that he also be included, I quickly agreed although Joe and I had absolutely no idea how Dick and Pat would react but my thinking was that we would come to that later. Of course I agreed that we should have another meeting with Stan and Debbie, I told the guys that I really enjoyed Debbie’s lovemaking and wanted more and also Stan’s fucking, Joe called me the worse kind of slut, I thanked him by leaning over to give him a kiss on his cheek.

By that time we finished eating and the guys told me to clear up the breakfast things and then push the trolley out into the corridor, after that we still had some time before having to leave for the airport and we just sat around continuing our discussion, Frank called that morning our strategy meeting, I said our only strategy seems to be offering my body to everybody we met! However I did add that I was very happy about our arrangements but now I wanted to get women involved in our sex sessions also and thus far the best sex with a woman was with Pat and that was the reason why I had brought up our involvement with them. My husband asked me if I was going to change my sexual preferences now so I assured him that having a hard cock in my cunt was still my favorite sex activity but I also wanted other experiences. I now said that it felt so erotic and sexy and made me feel like a real slut, sitting there completely naked talking with my husband and my lover about how we should continue going about offering me to other people! Joe simply commented that deep down I must be slut and so both he and Frank were doing me a favor by allowing me to live out my fantasies, I retorted that there was still one more fantasy that I wish to try out but so far neither Frank nor my husband had done anything about it. When Joe asked what was it I reminded him about my desire to be a whore and to find out just how much men or women were willing to pay to get access to me!

After a few more minutes of talking we decided that it was time for us to leave, everything was ready and packed except for me, my clothes were still hanging in Frank’s room’s closet and my sandals were somewhere in the rooms, Joe told me to only put on my clothes when we were in the corridor, his basis for this is that since I had entered the room before totally naked, I should now leave the room totally naked also, I had no problems with that. So I carried out the valises and put them just outside the room door and then went back to look for my sandals, they were under the bed, and collected my clothes. Today I would be wearing a very tight halter top with a wrap around skirt, the halter top was tight against my body and slightly short so that my midriff and belly button could be easily seen whenever I moved, the skirt was also very short and could only make one turn around my waist and then tied with a cord, and it only reached half way down my thighs. My lack of panties was easily noticeable when I sat down or bent over and of course my two men were constantly reminding me about showing off my body. As I carried my clothes out into the corridor, the room service waiter that had brought our breakfast earlier passed by and stopped when he saw us standing there, I told him that we were checking out and I was about to get dressed, asking if I should do so right there or in the elevator going down.

collamy
collamy
109 Followers
12