Frank & Joe Ch. 16

Story Info
Further adventures with men.
8.8k words
4.26
30.7k
1

Part 16 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
collamy
collamy
109 Followers

I have submitted a number of stories about my sexual adventures with Joe, my husband and Frank, our sex director, with other people that both Frank and Joe "lend" me to. My husband and I had appointed Frank to be our sex director, meaning that he decides who and when to "lend" or "offer" me to for sex. This came about after Frank started hitting on me a few months after his wife passed away and he wanted sex. He has been a very good friend of ours for many years and we had been flirting with each other. Both my husband and I finally decided that we should include him in our sexual fantasies (mainly mine) and after a meeting with him, we came to this wonderful decision. Initially it was just me having sex with Frank with Joe present and I offered Frank total access to my body anytime, anywhere and any how. Slowly, losing our initial inhibitions, we started experimenting and it lead to Frank frequently "offering" me to other men, of course both he and my husband had to be present when I was being fucked by their friends.

That was one of my conditions to agree to being their sex slave, when they offered me to other men, they had to be present to watch and participate. Then we started with other couples, which meant that they also could fuck the woman, and then finally it was me with the woman also. These were all mainly my fantasies, Joe's was much simpler, all he wanted was to be able to see other people having sex with me and he would only join in when my cunt was filled with other men's cum. That is something which I had never understood even until today, after a couple of years of this lifestyle, why he preferred my cunt to be wet and filled with cum before enjoying fucking me but, of course, I've no objections to this quirk of my husband.

As for Frank, he admitted that he had been attracted to me for many years but couldn't do anything about it since both our families were very friendly. However after his wife had passed away he found that he didn't enjoy sex with other women and, when I responded to his advances, he became more and more interested in me, culminating in us appointing him as our sex director. We've not regretted that decision at all!

I've thoroughly enjoyed this lifestyle, which we've followed for the past couple of years mainly because it was a matter of satisfying my various sexual fantasies and I've so many of them! Of course the first was easily satisfied, and that was to be fucked by a man in front of my husband, and the next was also easy, that is to be fucked by other men in front of both Frank and Joe. Usually we would be in a group so that it meant I had to "take care" of three or more men during a session. It was only in the past year or so that we got involved with other couples and I found that I also enjoyed sex with another woman, and we've had some really memorable adventures, which I have submitted previously.

One of Frank's conditions for me is that I am not allowed to wear any clothes and since I, too, preferred to be naked, everything went smoothly. However when I was naked, it meant that all those present had complete access to my body, they didn't even need to ask, all those present could just spread my legs and fuck me. My husband frequently just pulled my head down to his cock and start to "fuck my face" (his term for my cock sucking!). I must admit that I totally reveled in this kind of lifestyle and the only times that I wore clothes were at home when our children were present. Because of our kids we usually went off to motels so that our kids wouldn't be aware of just what a slut their mother had become!

Being naked didn't just mean in the bedroom or motel room, Frank has made me walk, totally nude, from the car to the motel room, even with other people (not in our group) present. When we called out for food to be delivered, I had to open the door and take the food and then pay the delivery man, all the time without a stitch on, it was also this way when we stayed in a hotel and ordered room service, I just love it! When we go out, I wasn't allowed to wear any underwear at all, and this, together with the kind of clothes that Frank chooses for me, meant that I ended up flashing my body. Not wearing underwear posed no problems since I had got rid of all my bras when we invited Frank into our lives and I (think) only have two panties which was also chosen by Frank, these were for me to use during my monthly periods because, I found it difficult to keep the pads in place without wearing panties! With this kind of dressing I've absolutely no idea how many people have seen me naked, Joe's opinion was that "more the merrier," to which both Frank and I totally agreed.

This attitude about showing off my naked body to all and sundry was happily demonstrated when the three of us went to Jamaica for a short holiday. Actually Frank had won a holiday for two in a lucky draw during his company's annual dinner and the initial plan was for me to accompany him but then Joe was given a few days off by his company as replacement for some extra work he did during a weekend and we managed to get a room at the hotel where Frank was going so the three of us flew off in great anticipation for a few days of sex, sex and more sex for four days and three nights. Joe arranged for our children to stay with his sister's family and Frank arranged for his son to stay with his in laws and so everything was settled. However since the original idea was for me to accompany Frank, he insisted that I "belong" to him for this short holiday and my husband would be our guest, of course it didn't make any difference since I was always available to the two of them anyway!

The flight over was uneventful and we finally arrived at the hotel in the evening, checking in was simple and straightforward, I stayed with Frank and Joe managed to get a room opposite to ours, the first thing he said was that it would mean me going to and fro from Frank's room to his bare assed naked with the chance that there would be people privileged to see me being passed around, I tartly replied that people seeing that would assume that I was a whore servicing two cheap skates! Frank just observed that we were already trying to divide my "services" between the two of them but he was hoping that we would meet another couple to party with. We took the elevator up to our floor and as we were coming out, Frank told me to "get naked" right there in the corridor, I immediately stripped, which wasn't difficult since all I had on was a mini skirt and a sleeveless blouse and my usual pair of sandals. At the door we stood there trying to decide where my clothes should go and as we stood there a couple came out of one of the rooms but they didn't even bat an eye seeing me standing there naked with two men. Frank said he hoped that finding naked women around would be something so normal that maybe I didn't need to be dressed at all, I just said that I hoped so! So with that it was decided that I should sleep with Frank in his room while my clothes would be kept in Joe's single room.

The three of us went into Frank's room and the first thing was him pulling me up to him and kissing me full on my mouth but before I could start our tongues usual fencing, he pulled away and started to strip, I turned to see my husband doing the same. Frank pulled me on to the floor and pushed me onto my hands and knees and got behind me, spreading my ass cheeks and then I could feel his hard cock pushing its way into my cunt, then Joe was lying down on the floor in front of me and waving his also hard cock in the air, I just knew what to do, I leaned down lower and gobbled his cock into my greedy mouth. Then they started fucking me in earnest, as Frank pushed his cock into my cunt from behind, I was pushed forward so that Joe's cock was shoved into my mouth, then I raised my head slightly until only the tip of Joe's cock was in my mouth and at the same time Frank slowly withdrew part of his cock from my cunt, I had to move correctly in time with the two men. This continued until Frank grabbed me around my waist with his cock fully inside my cunt and started to shoot his cum into me, making me cum also, just at this time my husband grabbed my head to pull me down onto his cock so that I could feel the head of his cock at the back of my throat and then he also started shooting his cum into my mouth, the three of us were cumming at the same time!

When we finished all of us lay there right on the floor of the hotel catching our breath, I was lying between the two of them. Even then they had their hands on my body, idly stroking me and later Joe told me that I was purring, I knew that I had enjoyed every minute of their fucking. Then Joe got up and told me to carry our bags into his room so I got up and took the suitcase with both our clothes and carried it out into the corridor, I was still bare assed naked but now had cum oozing out of my cunt. Only when I was at the door of his room did I realize that he hadn't given me the key and when I turned around I found that he had closed the door of Frank's room. So I had to knock on the door and they took their own sweet time opening it and as I waited for them to open the door another couple came out of another room along the corridor and was walking towards the elevator. They didn't need to pass me but they definitely saw me standing there and came over to ask if there was anything wrong, I just told them that I had forgotten my key and was waiting for my husband to hand me the room key.

Just then Frank opened the door, I noticed that both he and Joe were now dressed, so there were five of us there but I was the only one totally naked. I asked Joe for his room key and took it and walked over to his room again and brought the suitcase in, the couple just stood there starring at us so Frank invited them in. They politely declined saying that they were on their way down to the swimming pool and invited us to join them. By now Joe was also at the door and he just told me leave our suitcase and unpack later saying that we should also go down to the pool. It was only now that the couple introduced themselves, they were Tom and PJ from New York and were here on holiday. I knew that they were curious about us, especially as both Frank and Joe seemed to be sharing me, so I held PJ's hand and told her that we would explain everything when we joined them at the pool, we accompanied them to the elevator and waited with them until they went down.

Joe commented that I seem to be able to pick up people so easily walking around without clothes showing that I was so "fuckable" to which Frank said that he noticed the man starring at my naked body all the while we were talking. Now I went back into Joe's room to unpack our suitcase and to get the bikini that I planned to wear, as I unpacked Joe stood at the opened door and when I was finished Frank called me over to his room to unpack his valise.

Both Frank and Joe put on their swim suits and then a pair of shorts and t-shirt and then we were trying to decide what I should be allowed to wear. When Frank found a couple of robes in the room's bathroom, he told me to put one on and nothing else, I was to carry my bikini instead of wearing it and then when we were at the pool we could decide if I should be allowed to wear anything at all, of course I didn't object since the whole idea was for me to show off my naked body to as many people as possible. I did ask if I should wash my cunt in case I wanted to go into the pool but Frank said not to, we would decide everything once we knew the hotel's policy about nudity. We quickly made our way downstairs and found the pool and joined Tom and PJ, we pulled three more deck chairs over so that we were now a group of five.

Frank and Joe just took off their clothes and they were in their swim suits and I had to ask PJ about being naked, she said that, officially, all guests had to be decently attired but most of the women would be lying topless while sunbathing and only put on their tops when they got up or swam in the pool. I noticed that PJ was in a one piece suit (although it didn't cover very much of her body) so I asked where was the changing room, Tom told me to just change right there. I showed my bikini and said that I may also have to wash since Frank had just fucked me (Tom and PJ really starred at me when I made this statement but didn't say anything else) so Joe told me to just put on my bikini right there and not to bother about washing, he added that it wouldn't be noticeable even if I were to go swimming. So right there in front of the four of them I dropped my robe and put on the top of my bikini first and then turned to Frank asking him if I could at least wipe my cunt before putting on the bottom half. Actually there was only one other couple at the far end from us but I don't know if they were aware about what I was doing.

Frank told me to sit down and spread my legs so that he could decide if I should be allowed to wipe my cunt (all this while both Tom and PJ were just starring at us, especially me) so I sat on the chair and spread my legs, Frank and Joe came and knelt down and Joe even used his fingers to spread my cunt lips, there was only a little cum and oozing out so he turned to ask Tom and PJ their opinion. Tom joined my men and said I didn't have to wipe my cunt and PJ took over from Joe, she slowly passed her hand over my cunt, her fingers lingering between my cunt lips and agreed with the rest. So Frank told me to just put on my bottom, which I did. When I was finished he told me to go to the bar (the hotel bar opened right to the pool so guests could get some service) and get a pitcher of beer and glasses.

We spent the rest of the afternoon by the pool with Tom and PJ, only Joe was interested in swimming and he did a few laps but the rest of us were just lazing on the deck chairs getting some sun, except me, I had placed an umbrella to cover my body, not for anything else except that, since I've very fair skin, I didn't like to get too exposed to the sun. I had to go through the same thing over again every time we met a new acquaintance, I had to explain the relationship between myself with Frank and Joe. I explained everything as promised earlier, about how Joe and I had appointed Frank to be our sex director, giving him absolute control over my body and sex life, about how they like me to expose my naked body to strangers and how they frequently "lend" me to others for sex. Obviously both Tom and PJ had a lot of questions, initially I could see that they didn't quite believe me but then when they saw how obedient I was to Frank, they slowly came to realize that what I was telling them was the whole truth.

I finally knew that they believed me when PJ mentioned that there was a clothing optional beach not far away and which they had visited a couple of times during their stay here and then added that there was a small town nearby where it was a continual party time and where women were encouraged to dress as little as possible. Now it was my turn to be surprised because tom and PJ were slightly older than us, I guessed that they were in their late forties and wouldn't have crossed my mind that PJ was willing to expose her body. However she did admit that they were regular visitor here because this was the only place where they had the freedom and were comfortable about sex parties. PJ further told us that she had been with two other men when they attended the street party at the small town. I immediately said that we should go there tonight and she agreed and Tom said that we could go there for dinner but that the real party started towards midnight. Joe asked if I could be totally naked and PJ said that complete nudity was not really encouraged and most of the women were very scantily dressed, some would be in see through clothes while most of them would be just wearing a couple of pieces of cloth covering strategic areas of their bodies, PJ said that she usually wore a short skirt and top without anything underneath. Tom said that he too had fucked a couple of women during the parties, a much younger girl who was with her boyfriend and last night a woman around their age. He was quite handsome and well built, I'm sure he worked out regularly, PJ was much shorter than him and quite plump and with huge breasts but I knew that Frank was attracted to her because he had moved his chair to be next to hers and I noticed his eyes wandering to her breasts more than a few times.

At around six pm Tom said we should be getting ready if we wanted to go over with them and so we quickly left the pool and took the lift back to our floor, in the lift Frank told me to strip and ride up naked, so I did so, when we walked out of the lift there was a couple waiting and they had a shock seeing me totally nude, Joe was holding my bikini and robe, I grabbed hold of Tom's arm and the five of us walked out of the lift nonchalantly. At our room door, Frank opened and went in and so too did Joe, I was still hanging onto Tom's arm so PJ invited me across to visit with them, I looked over at Frank and he just smiled and nodded, Joe said his wife was behaving just like a slut, I smiled at him and reminded him that he liked having a slut for a wife!

So I followed Tom and PJ to their room, it was just a few doors down from ours, I was totally naked and now didn't even have any clothes with me but I realized that both Tom and PJ seemed to have accepted that I would be naked every chance I got and I'm sure they didn't mind that at all. Once in their room, Tom said that he was going to shower and invited me to join him, I replied that I had to get Frank's permission first and so called him on the phone, of course Frank said it was alright. PJ wanted to know why I needed to ask permission for anything, I reminded her that Frank was my sex director and my body was at his disposal so I had to get his OK before doing anything. When she realized that I would be showering with her husband she said that she also wanted to join us. It ended with the two of them helping me shower, their hands roamed all over my body applying soap and I had one hand on each of them, they gave me a very thorough wash, even between my legs and ass, I just stood under the shower enjoying their attention.

When we were finished we walked out to the bedroom where PJ dried me up but I couldn't get dressed since my clothes were in Joe's room, however Tom and her quickly got dressed. Tom was in a pair of pants and t-shirt and PJ put on a short skirt and a t-shirt, without underwear, I asked them what I should wear. Just at that time there was a knock on the door and I opened it to find Frank and Joe standing there, they asked me what we did and I replied that Tom and PJ washed me. Now my husband said that he wanted to check out my cunt to see if I still had cum oozing out, of course there wouldn't be any since I was so thoroughly washed by both Tom and PJ but I went over to lie on the bed anyway and spread my legs, I knew it was just my husband's way of telling our new friends that my body was also at their disposal and there wasn't any part of my body that wasn't available to them!

I felt fantastic with four of them kneeling between my wide spread legs, I had raised myself on my arms so that I could also see what they were doing, PJ gingerly used her hands to spread my cunt lips for my husband so see my clean cunt, then Frank pulled at my clitoris and gave it a tweak. Of course I responded by trying to close my thighs but it wasn't possible with them between my legs then my husband started to pull and twist my clitoris which slowly made me horny, PJ was still holding my cunt lips apart and now her husband started to rub my clitoris while my own husband pushed it higher by pressing at the sides, I soon had an orgasm, a mild one, but all the four of them were watching my reactions avidly, I was thrusting myself higher to increase the pressure of Tom's fingers on my clitoris and as I was cumming, Frank left his position and came over to my side and started sucking on one of my tits. This gave my orgasm a further boost causing me buck harder until my husband told me to stop moving around too much as Tom and PJ had taken their hands away.

collamy
collamy
109 Followers