Frank & Joe Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway by that time I had finished and lay there catching my breath while the four of them stood around watching me, I smiled up at PJ asking if she had enjoyed my body, she reached a hand down to caress my tit saying that she had enjoyed my body very much, I quickly got up to give her a peck on her cheek.

Now Frank slapped my ass playfully saying it was time for me to get dressed so that we could have dinner and drinks before starting to party, the five of us walked over to Joe's room where my clothes were, I knew that both Frank and Joe were all for me wearing as little as possible but I was hoping that PJ would help me choose my clothes for tonight. After going through all my clothes (I had brought only a few since I knew that I wouldn't have much chances of remaining fully clothed for long!) PJ announced that she could only find a short skirt that would be suitable and nothing else for my top, of course this wouldn't be acceptable so I asked if I could borrow something from her. She agreed and now the two of us trooped back to her room, finally she decided that I should use a halter top with my skirt, I was still naked as we hadn't decided what I should wear and now I carried PJ's halter top back to show the men, they all agreed I could wear that. I put on the clothes, since PJ was much bigger than me, her halter top was very loose on my body so that it didn't hide very much but that was the effect they were looking for. I had only my pair of high heeled sandals so PJ suggested that we buy a pair of rubber flip flops that was so popular among the tourists here but that would have to wait as tonight wasn't for shopping but for partying!

Everybody wanted to help me get dressed, mainly because they all wanted to play with my body and since I couldn't stop them, I let myself enjoy all their attentions, my cunt and ass hole were impregnated a few times resulting in me walking out a few minutes later with a wet and soppy cunt (Frank said it looked juicy!). My husband had tied PJ's halter top very loosely on me so that my small tits were practically hanging out for all to see (and touch) and my skirt was actually so short that it only covered me from my waist to just at the bottom of my ass, again my lower body was on show, and walking around in my high heeled sandals only made me look like a real slut, both Frank and Joe were so happy with the effect that they insisted that I walk between Tom and PJ saying that they wanted to observe me behaving so wantonly! Of course I encouraged both Tom and PJ to touch me up and I was holding onto Tom's arm.

As soon as we were in the lobby we found that there was a rank of cabs waiting for customers and we were soon on our way. The driver of the cab was very talkative especially as I was sitting in front between Tom and him and he definitely noticed my body on show, PJ sat between Frank and my husband at the back. When we admitted that we were planning to party the night away he suggested that we reserve his cab for later to return to the hotel, advising us that it was going to be difficult to get a cab after midnight since there would be people from all the island coming to party. Tom confirmed this and so we agreed that we would wait for him when we were going back. I must add that Tom and openly fondling my tits under his wife's halter top, all the while chatting with the driver, of course I took part in the conversation also and did nothing to stop Tom's wandering hands, it even went between my legs and I had to spread them so that he could fondle my cunt. The driver was stealing glances at his actions until my husband spoke from the back, telling him to concentrate on driving instead of my body. When we arrived at the small town he could only drive us up to a restaurant and before we got out of the cab, Tom pulled my left tits out and played with my nipple while Frank slowly took out his money to pay the driver, he got a real close look at my tit!

There wasn't much choice for dinner, only two restaurants so we went straight into the one that PJ said served better food. We found a table quickly and soon ordered our food and drinks, since we were planning a party, we ordered a bottle of vodka. As I was about to sit down my husband reminded me to lift up my skirt to sit on my bare ass, this actually resulted in the skirt being bunched around my waist so that anybody who cared to look would realize my lack of panties and could actually see my huge ass! PJ said that was alright as the authorities were only discouraging total nudity, semi nude women were very welcomed! She added that as the night wore on, most of the women (and some men) would loose their clothes, one night she said there was a woman walking around naked but holding on to her dress and she wasn't disturbed by the local authorities although almost all the men wanted to dance with her, Joe immediately told me that I should do the same!

However it was eating time right now and the food came soon, we ate and talked and drank, lots of vodka! I admitted to Tom and PJ that I don't usually drink so much but was willing to since our idea was to forget the rest of the world and just enjoy ourselves tonight, Tom patted my thigh saying that he couldn't wait to see me walking around naked later. As we were still having our dinner, a man from a group of people at another table came up to introduce himself (Eric from Holland), he said he was here with some friends for a vacation and noticed my way of dressing, before I could say anything, my husband told him that I rarely wore clothes and when I do I liked wearing clothes that would expose my body. Eric replied that he felt it was so wrong for me not to show more, and with this statement, Frank unhooked the bottom of my halter top so that it was only held onto my body by the strap tied behind my neck, leaving it to swing freely. PJ then squeezed my tits right there and told Eric that my body was for all to enjoy. I looked up to smile at him and said that I expected to be even more exposed later and he promised to keep a lookout for me.

By the time we finished with our dinner and the bottle of vodka, it was nearly 9.00pm but was still too early for any serious partying to begin, according to Tom the actual serious action would be taking place around 11.00pm and we should just walk around having drinks at all the bars and discos to be ready for the street party. All of us agreed and so we started walking around the whole area. I hadn't bothered about hooking back my halter top and so my tits were now exposed each time I moved around, much to the delight of my group, Joe said I would be a great advertisement for this place if the whole world knew about the custom of semi nudity, I tartly replied that semi wasn't a word I liked, I much preferred total nudity!

We went into the first bar along the strip and Tom and PJ found that they knew a few people there who invited us to join them, we did and now there were about fifteen people in our group, immediately one of the men moved next to PJ and put his hand under her t-shirt and we could see his hand fondling her breast, they were so natural about it and PJ seemed to enjoy it very much and she was leaning back on her seat as the man raised her t-shirt higher. The next thing was that he had moved his other hand under her skirt and she had to spread her legs, she turned to me and told me that this was the man who had fucked her a couple of times and she couldn't seem to stop him playing with her body, Joe told her to just enjoy herself.

As the drinks started to take effect, we became even more uninhibited, if it was possible, and I also noticed that Eric and his group were drinking steadily, just like us. Slowly the music became louder and the drinks flowed unendingly and everybody lost track of time. A number of men came over from our tables to join us, everybody was simply moving around from table to table, and it seemed that it was just a huge party, the bars and discos were now in full swing with patrons walking around. I couldn't keep track of what Frank and Joe were doing, I knew they had gone over to another table where there were more women than men, PJ was also moving around with her new lover so that I was left with Tom. He didn't leave my side and was holding to my body, actually gently fondling and caressing me, then we too decided to move around. With my halter half undone, it was just swinging around as I walked so that most of the time my tits were on display and Tom was freely and openly fondling and squeezing them.

After a while I couldn't see either Frank or Joe and also I realized that PJ had gone off with her new lover, when I mentioned this to Tom, he told me not to worry, after all we knew where to meet our cab when it was time to go back to the hotel. So I told Tom that he was stuck with me unless he wanted somebody else in which case I would offer myself to other people, he replied telling me not to be silly and he would make sure to enjoy me and, if I was so inclined, he was willing to let other men fuck me! I kept quiet, not because of his willingness to share my body, but mainly because I was hoping that some women would show an interest and I would be able to enjoy some women loving also.

So we started moving around, joining some tables for a drink and some conversation and then moving to other tables for the same, I observed that everybody was doing the same thing, whether they changed partners or with their original partners I don't know. It was very interesting to find so many people in such a mood, I was propositioned a few times but didn't accept them although I didn't actually say no because I soon realized that it was free sex, most of the women were very scantily dressed, some even had parts of their bodies exposed like me. Tom kept an arm around me most of the time but whenever we sat with others or stood around talking, one of his hand would be either on my tits or between my legs, of course I didn't stop him. A number of men too felt free to touch and caress me, again to no objections from me, I must have been touched and fondled by more than a few strangers, I felt really like a slut and enjoyed every minute of it.

After a while, with more drinks inside me, I was "persuaded" to take off my halter top, it was so simple, just untying the strap behind my neck and it fell down, Tom picked it up and put it in his pants pocket saying that PJ would want that back. At one point Tom went off to get me some more drinks leaving me standing there talking with two other men, I was topless and these two men weren't shy about wanting to touch me, actually there was no need even to ask, it seemed to be an accepted thing for any man to touch up any woman, if she wasn't interested she just moved away and no hard feelings. When Tom came back with our drinks, he found one of the men standing behind me and with both hands fondling my tits while I continued talking with the other one, I can't remember half the things I said that night to anybody because by this time I was really feeling no pain from the many different drinks I had consumed.

Tom also behaved so naturally, as if it was perfectly normal to find another man playing with my tits (of course I was used to that, but I didn't think that Tom would be so nonchalant about the whole thing!) we were with those two for a while and then Tom wanted to move around. We joined a group of people standing at the entrance to another bar, there was a naked woman with them, actually she wasn't bare assed naked, she just wasn't wearing any clothes and only had a huge scarf covering her body. When we joined them, they were all dancing to the music, and this woman kept her scarf on so not much of her body could be seen. The guys were asking me to drop my skirt also to be naked like their friend, it didn't take very much and then I just unhooked the skirt and let it fall down so that I was left naked except for my sandals. Tom again picked up my skirt and folded it to keep in his pocket saying that I may need it later. It was now after midnight and suddenly PJ appeared and asked how we were enjoying ourselves, I told her she should be able to guess from my lack of clothes. PJ admitted that she was fucked by her friend and then both Frank and Joe found her naked and they also fucked her, at this I turned to her husband and complained that nobody seemed to want to fuck me yet.

As a way of reply, Tom dragged me along to the back of the bars, I found that there were many couples here and not just mixed couples, there were a few same sex couples also, and it was like that was where everybody went for sex. The area wasn't very big but all the couples were keeping to themselves so there was more places for what we were planning, we managed to find a rug left on the ground and Tom pulled me down on it and the next thing I realized was that he was fucking me hard and fast, some how he had gotten between my legs and had started to fuck me, PJ just watched from the side. Just as Tom started to shoot his cum into my cunt and as I was also cumming, both Frank and my husband came over, Joe's comment was that I was getting fucked like an animal in heat, I told him that, of our group, I was the last one to get fucked!

As per past experience, Joe didn't allow me to wash my cunt also, he said that it would surely attract more men to me if they knew that I was so easily available! When they realized that I would be spending the rest of the time totally naked, they now wanted to accompany me on my rounds looking for sex with strangers. We all went to a bar and sat together and Tom bought another bottle of vodka, over protests from PJ and me, we were told that we had to drink as much as we could so that we would loose all our inhibitions, I tartly told them that I don't ever have inhibitions and had been fucked in public so many times by strangers but the guys still insisted I drink along with them!

Some of our neighbors must have overhead our talk because the next thing I knew was that there was a man standing behind me with both hands on my tits, of course I didn't reject him but I did ask what he was looking for. His answer was that he merely wanted to see if I was as "fuckable" as I looked! Before I could reply, my husband quickly said that he could fuck me on condition that the rest of them could watch, this proved to be no problem to the man because he pulled my hand and lead me to the back of the cluster of bars, back to where I saw so many couples fucking. This man (until today I haven't found out his name!) just pulled his pants down to reveal a hard cock and then he sat down on a chair and pulled me on top of him, as I sat down in his lap, he guided his cock into my cunt and started to fuck me right there, with my friends looking on, he came very fast and even when I felt his cum shooting into my cunt, I didn't cum, as I so frequently do but he seemed satisfied and just left me there when he was finished. I asked my husband if he was happy with what I had done, Joe said that it was just something normal for me, to get fucked by a total stranger, I had to agree!

All of a sudden Frank went up to PJ and whispered something into her ear, none of us heard what was said but we all knew the result, it was Frank taking over the seat from the stranger and PJ straddling him, he fucked her until both came and then he offered PJ to Joe, who quickly took over and fucked her again until both of them had an orgasm.

Things went along in that way for the next couple of hours or so, I lost count of the number of fucks I received from complete strangers, the situation was so much like the way I was taught whenever Frank and Joe brought me out for sex, as long as I remained naked, it meant that anybody present could just fuck me any time, any way and any where they wished. The big difference was that usually we would be with another couple and so it wasn't so many people who had access to me, here it meant that all those who were present could simply pulled me aside and fuck me! Of course not everybody did so but quite a lot of men, I was disappointed that no women pulled me aside, apart from PJ, even though I did see a lot of same sex action going on between consenting couples.

The five of us ended up sitting together again at one of the outside bars, this time Frank only brought a pitcher of beer so PJ and I didn't bother about drinking anymore, the two of us ordered one soda to be shared. Basically we were deciding that it was time we returned to our hotel (I'm guessing it was about 3.00am now) and PJ and I were totaling the number of times we got fucked even though I didn't remember a lot, we finally decided that she got fucked more than me but she said that this was her last night on the island and that she would be reverting back to the "normal" housewife she was when at home. We slowly walked over to where we had agreed to meet with our cab driver, of course the guys were all dressed and PJ too, leaving me still totally naked, Tom refused to return PJ's tank top or my skirt giving the excuse that he wished to see how far I was willing to be naked, Joe told him I was even willing to return totally naked to our hotel but that we may be stopped from going in when the staff saw my condition.

End result, I remained naked, and I agreed to only put on some clothes if we were stopped, otherwise I had to go back to Tom and PJ's room naked. We saw the cab driver and noticed that he was having a wonderful time, there were two tourists on his arms and they were drinking and singing so we didn't have the heart to interrupt. However he soon saw us and quickly came over, leaving his friends behind, when we asked he merely said that they were regular visitors and he knew them from before. When he saw me naked, he walked around me passing comments, actually mumbling to himself, PJ asked him if anything was the matter and he replied that I would have to get dressed before he could send us back to the hotel, when I told him about our wish, he said alright but we had to be responsible if he got into any trouble with the law. However that didn't stop him from running his hands all over my body, of course I kept still as he did so, and only jumped a little when his fingers started probing my cunt!

We got into his cab, I sat between Tom and him in the front and quickly realized that he was going to be touching and fondling me throughout the ride, as soon as we were seated and even before he started the engine, his hands were on my body, saying he had to arrange me properly. Frank, Joe and PJ sat behind and my husband was telling this driver that he should arrange my body so as not to distract him from driving. The driver was finally satisfied but kept his right hand between my thighs during the whole ride, it was a manual shift so he was on second gear all the way, of course I didn't object to him keeping his hand on my cunt, actually it started as just his hand between my thighs but his fingers were soon crawling along my thighs so that they ended up at my cunt and I spread my legs wider to give him easier access.

Finally we arrived at the hotel but instead of driving right up to the front, he drove to the car park at the rear, stopped and switched off the engine and announced that he wanted some of what I had been giving away so easily to everybody. I think all of us knew what he meant but I purposely asked him to explain so he said that he wanted to fuck me, Joe immediately replied that he should have just said so instead of beating around the bush and of course he could fuck me, on the condition that the rest could stay and watch. When the driver looked at me, I merely smiled and nodded. All he did was pull down his pants and pull me over onto his lap and then I could feel his hard cock poking at my cunt, he went in easily as I was already so wet from my previous fucks and when I felt his thighs against my ass I knew he was fully inside me. Then I started to pump myself up and down, Joe said that I was fucking myself, but it didn't last very long and soon he had grabbed my waist to keep me still while he shot his load into me, that gave me another mild orgasm.