Frank & Joe Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he finished, PJ opened the door and pulled me off of him and put her arms around me, kissing and licking my face, of course I responded to her until she stopped and told the driver that he shouldn't expect any payment after "using my dear friend" but Frank was already counting out the local currency to pay him. However the driver agreed that he owed us a ride and we agreed that he would send us to the clothing optional beach the next day. PJ continued holding me in her arms with the rest all looking on until Frank asked if we were planning to remain here for the rest of the night. PJ simply replied that she expected to spend the rest of the night "loving that sexy well used body" to which both Frank and my husband told her that she was definitely welcome to, Tom added that he expected my body would also be available to him, at this I just reached out a hand to caress his face and said that I did want more of his cock! My husband told everybody there what a slut he had for a wife!

So we left the driver standing there and looking at our departing bodies, of course I knew that the only body he was really looking at was mine! PJ held onto my arm but she did voice her concern that the hotel wouldn't allow me to walk around their premises totally naked, however Frank said that he preferred me naked and if anybody wanted me to get dressed then that person had to tell me so directly. True enough as we headed for the bank of elevators the hotel's duty manager approached us and said that I had to be dressed, however before I could say anything, Tom told him that we were all residents there and that we were returning to our rooms, furthermore only the staff was around and we didn't see any other guests so he wanted to know what was the problem and if anybody had made a complain against me.

At this late hour I think the manager didn't want to cause any trouble so he relented but advised us that I would have to be dressed if I wanted to use the facilities of the hotel, so we had to wait for a while for the lift, as we stood there waiting the manager stood with us so as we entered the lift, Joe asked him if he was satisfied looking at my naked body, the manager had the grace to blush so I quickly reached out my arm to touch his face and told him that I enjoyed having people look at my naked body and he was welcome anytime he wished to do so, Joe commented that I was offering myself to all and sundry!

When we reached our floor, I had to accompany first Frank to his room to say goodnight, it involved him kissing me while his hands roamed all over my naked body, including his fingers making their way into my cunt. Then Tom handed him my skirt saying that PJ would be wanting her top back, then we walked across to Joe's room where he wished me goodnight the same way that Frank did. However he kept his fingers inside my cunt saying that I was so filled with men's juices and he was sure PJ would enjoy herself with my body.

Only after that did I follow Tom and PJ to their room, I was completely naked and didn't even bring along anything to wear for later, it was such a big thrill for me to be "loaned" to Tom and PJ by my men and for me to be totally naked walking to their room, with the knowledge that my whole body was at their disposal! Both Frank and Joe stood by their opened room doors watching me walk totally naked to Tom and PJ's room, all of us were aware that my body was at the disposal of that husband and wife team (and both Frank and Joe, I'm sure, realized that I would be ever so willing to give them all the intimate details after Tom and PJ were finished with me).

We spent the rest of the night enjoying each other's company, I'll have to continue with that story later, how Tom and PJ enjoyed my body (of course I enjoyed what they did to me) and then they handed me back to my men the next morning.

All feedback welcome.