Frank & Joe Ch. 17

Story Info
Sharing wife with friends
10k words
4.32
35.5k
3

Part 17 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
collamy
collamy
109 Followers

This is the continuation of my story where my lover, Frank, and my husband, Joe, had “lent” me to Tom and PJ at the hotel we were staying in. The three of us had gone to Jamaica for a short holiday and met Tom and PJ at the hotel. They brought us to a very small town, about an hour’s drive from the hotel where there was a party every night. It was accepted that the women could dress as scantily as they wished and after a few drinks and partying most of the women ended up naked. It goes without saying that I stripped naked when we started to party and even returned to the hotel that way. Then at the hotel, I went off with Tom and PJ to their room, with the full knowledge and agreement of Frank and Joe. I had “offered” myself to the two of them, for them to enjoy, and I made sure that they were fully aware that my naked body was at their total and absolute disposal.

As soon as we entered the room and while PJ was locking the door, Tom grabbed me in both his arms. He was much taller than me, I only reached to his throat, so as he kept his face in my hair and his arms roaming all over my naked body, all I could do was kiss, lick and nibble on his throat, I believed he was very happy with my response! After a while I felt PJ come to stand behind me and she also had her arms around me and was slowly and gently caressing and fondling my body. I just let them have their way until I felt a couple of fingers pushing their way into my cunt, I didn’t even know whose fingers but spread my legs a little so that whoever it was could easily enter my sopping wet cunt!

It turned out to be PJ’s fingers, she said that she just wanted to know how wet my cunt was, we had broken off and Tom told his wife to go ahead and enjoy me while he was going to sit down and watch. Neither PJ nor me needed much more encouragement, she pulled me to the bed using her fingers which were still inside my cunt and I quickly lay down with my legs spread, Tom had pulled the armchair right next to the bed, for better viewing he said. It didn’t take long for PJ to strip naked and she was soon on top of me, I spread my legs so that she was lying between them and she was giving me these quick pecks all over my face and slowly worked her way down my body. When she was lying facing my cunt, she invited her husband to come see what was on offer, Tom got out of the armchair and was soon beside his wife, both of them checking out my cunt. I raised myself on my hands so that I could watch them playing with my cunt, it was already wet when we started and now I could feel myself getting even more aroused. As Tom spread my cunt lips with his hand, his wife poked a couple of her fingers inside and started to finger fuck me, I was thrusting myself upwards to increase the friction of her fingers and the next thing I knew was that I had a small and quick orgasm.

Tom turned me around and told his wife to poke her wet fingers into my ass hole, I told them that wouldn’t make me cum but they were welcome to try it, at this Tom got off and stripped off his clothes, returning completely naked to join us on the bed. I realized that he wanted to fuck me in my ass and of course I wasn’t going to deny him that but I thought I should warn them about my not having much feelings in that area. I explained my situation in that I have never cum from being fucked in my ass, although many men have done so, I allow them because most men I know seem to love it (although Joe doesn’t really enjoy it and rarely does so).

Even after PJ had licked my ass hole I found I was still too dry for Tom and so I told him to fuck my cunt a few times to get his cock wet enough, after that he pushed his hard cock into my ass hole easily, although, as usual, I did feel a little pain when he entered me. All of us were quiet as he made his way in and I finally felt his thighs slapping against my ass cheeks so I knew he was fully inside me. He then started to fuck me, slow and steady, pushing his cock in and out of my ass hole, his wife lay down next to me and we were kissing each other, my hands on one of her breasts while her hands were roaming freely all over my body. Just then the phone rang, which gave all of us a shock as we didn’t expect any disturbances, but PJ got up to answer it only to find out that it was husband on the other end. Joe just wanted to know if they were enjoying me so PJ told him that Tom was ass fucking me, of course I didn’t hear what Joe was saying but then PJ replied describing how Tom managed to get his cock into my ass hole so I knew my husband wanted to know how well this couple were using my body!

After another couple of minutes Tom started cumming in my ass and as he grabbed me around my waist, his wife was lying next to me and we were kissing and fondling each other, it felt so naughty and erotic to know that while a man was shooting his cum into me, his wife was also enjoying my body! When Tom got off me, he told us he was going to wash up and would watch us making love, however it was just some words I heard as PJ was really going to work on me now. She had her arms around me, of course they were all over my body, between my legs and even entering me where ever she could (I must add that she met no opposition from me at all!) and I was responding the same way with her, I managed to pushed a couple of fingers into her pussy, it was also wet and filled with so many men’s cum, however when I tried to push my fingers into her ass hole, I found that it was too tight. By this time Tom was already sitting down in the armchair, but only wearing his drawers, and PJ stopped to tell me that she had a virgin ass nobody had ever been there! I was surprised but respected her wishes and so didn’t try anymore, however to add to my surprise she suggested that both her husband and me should try, not to fuck her there but she was willing to try having a couple of fingers, especially mine, in there.

I told her we would have to get her wet first or it would really hurt and so I quickly clamped my mouth on her ass hole and started pushing my tongue, initially she resisted and I couldn’t get my tongue in but she slowly relaxed and before long my tongue was inside her, much to the delight of her husband. The with PJ lying on her face, on her hands and knees on the bed and with Tom holding her ass cheeks apart, I slowly pushed a finger inside her, she gave a short yelp of pain but then was quiet as I slowly pushed my finger in and out of her ass. I was slow at first and then got faster until finally there was absolutely no problem moving my finger about right up to my knuckles! PJ said that she didn’t enjoy that but she really enjoyed my licking her ass hole, I didn’t need any more encouragement and quickly got down to lick and kiss her ass hole!

We then moved into the classic 69 position with me on top, my legs straddling PJ’s face and I was busy licking and kissing her pussy (I should also add, sucking on her pussy) while she was doing the same to me, however she also had access to my ass hole and she wasn’t the least bit shy or reserved about giving my ass hole her attention. I must have cummed a few times and so did PJ, I even ground my cunt hard down on her face, without hearing any complains from her. After that we moved to lie next to each other, holding each other in our arms and giving each other small pecks all over our faces, I particularly enjoyed this because PJ seemed so grateful for what I did, I made sure she was aware of the pleasures she had given me too!

Soon I was nuzzling my face into her throat, she whispered that she was feeling tired so I told her not to worry, I wasn’t expecting more of anything from her, it was just that I had enjoyed myself so much I just wanted her to know this. However Tom was another matter, he was now standing beside the bed right next to me and dropped his pants followed by the rest of his clothes. When he was finally naked again, he started waving his semi hard cock in my face, PJ was telling her husband that maybe I was too tired to “take care” of him but I assured her that it was alright and I was willing for Tom to use me some more.

PJ got off the bed and her husband quickly joined me in it, the first thing was that he grabbed me and started to kiss me, I just responded to everything he did, mainly to let him know that I was willing to do anything he desired. His hands started their journey over my body, ending between my legs which I spread to give him more and easier access, the next thing I knew was a couple of fingers poking into my cunt. In the meantime, PJ went into the bathroom to wash up, she told us to behave ourselves! Tom and I ignored her and concentrated on each other, we were soon rolling around the huge bed and that move ended with me lying there with my legs spread wide before him, I knew that he was debating if he should eat my cunt, he knew there was cum from so many men inside, so I offered to wash myself if he wanted to go oral on me.

Tom sheepishly smiled and said that he just couldn’t bring himself to kiss my cunt knowing that it was filled with so many men’s cum, he said that he just wasn’t used to it like Joe, my husband. So I offered to wash up and got off the bed and headed for the bathroom just as PJ was coming out. I told her about her husband’s reluctance to kiss my sopping wet cunt and she laughed out loud and told him that was one of the things he should get used to if he wished to have such a lifestyle! Anyway she offered to wash me and when Tom heard this he too quickly got off the bed and joined us, so now the two of them started washing my cunt. They didn’t stop there and it ended up all of us having a shower together, mainly it was Tom and PJ washing my body, inside and outside. This time we even washed our hair since PJ said that there was a hair dryer which we could use.

As they were washing my ass, I offered Tom another ass fucking but PJ held his cock to show me that it was still small and shrivelled, she told me it would be some time before he was ready for anymore fucking, my reply was that we had the whole night and if he needed any stimulation, I was only too willing to make love to her and let him have my body. PJ didn’t say anything but by now we had finished with our shower and we went back into the bedroom where they took turns drying my body, all I had to do was just stand there while they ran a towel all over me followed by a light sprinkling of talc, it was the same for all three of us.

The three of us got into bed together, me in the middle with Tom on my left and PJ on my right, the two of them didn’t leave me alone, they had their hands roaming all over me while I also kept my hands on them, my left hand was holding and slowly massaging Tom’s limp cock while my right hand caressed PJ’s body. It was really difficult for me to caress PJ’s body as I had to keep still lying on my back because I had to ensure that every inch of my body was available to Tom’s hands but I don’t think PJ objected to the way I was touching her. Suddenly without any warning I had another mild orgasm, this happened when both of them were playing with my cunt, I don’t know who did what, all I really was aware of was that one hand was pulling my cunt lips apart while the other was rubbing and playing with my clitoris, Tom just mentioned that I seem to cum so easily.

We continued this way for quite a long time, actually we were all sleepy and tired but I think the both of them couldn’t get over the fact that there was a naked woman with them and who was available for anything that they may wish to do, I did remember PJ telling me that they only did these kinds of things once a year when they visited this place. For the rest of the year, Tom and PJ were a “normal” married couple struggling to survive.

After some more time had passed, I realized that Tom’s cock was slowly growing in my hand, he was whispering into my ear that I was such an experienced woman kneading and stroking his cock when he didn’t believe that he could get another erection for tonight, I did admit to having a lot of experience and I did hope that he would fuck me once more before we fell asleep! So I turned over to face him, PJ must have realized this because she did keep a hand on one of my tits but did nothing else, and continued holding a slightly squeezing his cock while he held my other tit and his other hand snaked down between my legs. I could feel his cock growing slowly until it was hard in my hand and when I felt this, I climbed on top and straddled him, lowering myself slowly down on his cock, his wife saw all that was happening and she released my tit from her grip so that I would have more freedom of movement, when I felt Tom’s thighs against the back of mine I realized that he was finally fully inside me. Now I started to raise and lower myself slowly on his cock, fucking myself as my husband likes to say! I kept both my hands on either side of him which meant that my tits were dangling down into his face, Tom didn’t waste any opportunity and was soon sucking on my tits, one by one, as I fucked myself on his cock.

PJ moved next to her husband and just lay there watching me fuck myself on his cock and also him sucking on my tits. Both Tom and I did notice her but we continued until all of a sudden Tom grabbed both my tits in his hands squeezing them and I felt him shooting a stream of cum into me, his grabbing my tits hurt me but I kept quiet until everything was over and then I pointed out the marks he left on my tits saying that he had squeezed too hard. Anyway I knew that the marks would disappear by tomorrow so I didn’t make any fuss but reminded Tom that I didn’t enjoy too much pain, a little was very erotic but too much puts me off, he apologized and Pj offered to kiss my tits so I had to be satisfied with that.

By now we were all too tired for much else and I moved off Tom to lie facing him while PJ spooned me with one hand on one tit and the other between my legs, her fingers were just playing with the lips of my cunt, not really poking their way in, Tom just had his arms around me and my face was in his throat and we fell asleep that way.

I was awoken the next morning when the door bell rang continuously, opening my eyes I realized that both Tom and PJ were still fast asleep, during the night I had turned and was now lying facing PJ and the two of them were no longer holding on to me. I quickly got up and opened the door to find Frank and my husband standing at the door with big huge grins on their faces. They asked me how was my night and I told them I enjoyed my time with Tom and PJ, by this time both of them had woken up and Tom grabbed a robe and tied it around himself but PJ couldn’t find anything to wear so she just got up from the bed naked and ran into the bathroom. I invited Frank and my husband inside and Tom said that we should order breakfast from room service, both Frank and Joe agreed, by now PJ had come out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. Tom asked his wife the reason for it, she smiled and said that she wasn’t used to being naked in front of strangers, to which Frank crudely replied that they couldn’t be considered strangers seeing as how both he and Joe had fucxked her and seen her getting fucked by complete strangers. I walked over to her and removed the towel so that she was now as naked as me.

Tom was on the phone to room service and my husband was telling him that I would be opening the door to accept the trolley and PJ should also be with me when I opened the door. At this PJ asked if she had to be naked also to which I replied, putting my arms around her, that the two of us should receive the room service naked to show the waiter just how slutty we could be! She looked doubtfully at me and then, surprisingly, agreed. I gave her a quick kiss on her cheek and then went over to Frank telling him that my cunt was unwashed from last night.

When he heard this, he pushed his hand between my legs with a couple of fingers aimed at my cunt, I had to spread my legs a little so that his fingers entered my cunt easily but his comment was that I wasn’t as full as I should be so I had to tell him about our shower when we first returned from the street party and Tom only fucked me once before we fell asleep although I did cum a couple of times from PJ’s ministrations to my body. My husband came over and wanted to feel my cunt also and he too thought that I was not sufficiently wet, now both Tom and PJ said that they wanted to feel me also to see what Frank and Joe were talking about. Of course I couldn’t refuse their wish to poke their fingers into my cunt and Frank told me to lie on the bed to make my cunt even more accessible to all of them.

I lay down on the bed and spread my legs wide raising myself on my hands so that I could see what the four of them would do between my legs. I saw Frank pushing a couple of fingers into my cunt and try to draw out any cum but there was nothing for him, then when he moved aside, PJ kissed my cunt and as she moved away she extended her tongue out to lick me from my ass hole to the top of my cunt. After she moved away her husband was next, he only spread my cunt lips and called Joe nearer to see whatever was coming out but of course there was nothing again, however by this time I was feeling aroused and told my husband so, Tom moved away to allow my husband to push his thumb into my cunt and a finger into my ass hole, he didn’t keep still but proceeded to finger fuck me, I was thrusting upwards against his fingers, feeling him inside my cunt and ass hole and it was a short while until I had a mild orgasm. It was only after this that they allowed to me get up from the bed, Frank reminded me not to wash and asked Tom if he was in the mood for a quick fuck.

However just before Tom could answer there was a knock on the door and I quickly got off the bed saying that I had to let the waiter in, I saw PJ reaching for her bath robe but her husband pulled it away and reminded her about her promise to remain naked, she gave a sheepish smile and came over to me at the door.

When I opened the room door I found the waiter to be a young man and he had a shocked look on his face when he saw me standing there completely naked, PJ was cheating by standing behind the opened door, however I smiled at him and opened the door wider to invite him in. Our breakfast were all put on a trolley and the waiter pushed it in and I closed the door. He got a further shock when he saw PJ, she now walked towards me, sportingly still as naked as I was, saying that she had to help me with the food. My husband came and put his arm around me and asked the waiter what he thought about the two naked women, the waiter couldn’t answer and tried to look away but now Tom held PJ in front of him and asked the waiter what he thought about his slut wife!

I really pitied the young man, on the one hand I was sure he wanted to look at PJ and me but with the other three men in the room he must have been too shy and now the men were teasing him and flaunting our bodies in front of him. I reached over to get the bill and walked over to Tom for him to sign it, after that I went back to the waiter and held onto his arm as I passed him the bill, my tits were pressed hard against his arm and he was struggling to get away from me. At Tom’s urging, PJ too came over and held onto the young man’s other arm so he now had two naked women holding both his arms, he really didn’t know what to do! Tom opened the room door but both PJ and myself were still holding onto him, I pretended to ask what we should do with the plates etc and trolley after we finished eating and he replied that we could just leave everything in the room for the housekeeping dept to handle.

We were now outside the room but just within the opened door and suddenly PJ must have felt self conscious about being naked out there so she released the waiter’s arm and went back into the room, however Tom, Frank and Joe were now standing by the door so she had to stand outside next to them while they challenged me to accompany the waiter to the lift. That was something I was hoping for and so I simply walked with him to the lift and stood there waiting with him while my companions stood at the opened room door watching us. It was just a short walk and as we stood in front of the lift door, a group of people came along, they were all together and when they saw me they did stop in their tracks but only for a split second. They smiled at me and asked if there was a problem so I had to say no and that I was just keeping the room service waiter company, then I pointed out the four people watching us from the door which made PJ really embarassed, she tried to get into the room but the men refused to move and she remained completely naked while a group of strangers looked her over.

collamy
collamy
109 Followers