Frank & Joe Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point the lift came and I had to stand on tiptoes to give the waiter a quick kiss after which he quickly escaped into the lift with the group of people and I slowly walked back to my friends. Tom immediately grabbed me in his arms and said I looked so sexy standing right out there completely naked with a group of strangers, I reminded him that I was so used to strangers looking at me naked that I didn’t see that as any big thing, however he should also congratulate his wife for standing in the corridor naked while the same group pf strangers looked her over. We had now entered the room and Frank closed the door but I didn’t make any move to get away from Tom, in fact I was rubbing my naked body on him and then I realized that he had an erection under his pants.

However once we were inside Frank said we should be having our breakfast and the guys decided that we should have it on the balcony. We found only two chairs outside on the balcony and so we had to move some chairs and the small coffee table from inside the room to the balcony before we could even begin. It goes without saying that I was elected to do everything and PJ helped, it was just the usual thing about the men wanting to see naked women walking around working for them. As we ate we made plans for the day. Tom and PJ were due to fly home that afternoon so Frank and Joe asked about the clothing optional beach, PJ said that all the taxi drivers would know about it and so Frank said that we should visit it later. As we talked I suddenly realized that Joe was very aroused, I could see a bulge in his pants which really surprised me since he knew that my cunt wasn’t really filled with anybody’s cum yet but I slowly realized that he actually was looking at PJ.

I knew that she wouldn’t be very comfortable if Joe wanted to fuck her in front of all of us so I casually mentioned to her about the condition under which I stayed naked with people, it meant that anybody present could have access to my body, without even having to ask. I added that right now, all the four of them had complete and total access to my body, and casually asked if that was the same for her. Both Frank and Joe must have understood my intentions because they moved their seats nearer to PJ, I could see that although she remained naked, she wasn’t very sure about what the guys were planning but she didn’t say or do anything when Joe placed a hand on her thigh, after all she was fucked by both Frank and Joe the night before. Tom came right to tell his wife that I was trying to tell her somebody wanted a fuck, she was surprised and then it slowly dawned on her what Joe was trying to do.

She didn’t move away from him but she did hold his hand that was on her thigh and caress it, I inwardly heaved a sigh of relief because I now knew that she would agree to getting fucked. In fact I now moved to straddle Tom, offering myself to him again, we had finished eating and was just sitting there with our coffees, Joe now got up and lead PJ back into the room. Tom was happily playing with my body, his hands seemed to be everywhere on me and I started to nuzzle my face into his throat, giving him short quick kisses and even licking his face. Frank announced that he wanted to see Joe and PJ in action so that left only Tom and me on the balcony. The next thing I knew was that Tom had raised his ass and was pulling off his pants to show me his raging hard cock standing upright, I quickly got off his lap and knelt down between his legs and greedily gobbled his cock into my mouth and proceeded to suck it.

After a while Tom pulled my head up, his cock was still inside my mouth, and told me that he wanted a last fuck from me before they left. I couldn’t answer with his cock stuffed inside my mouth but I did try to smile and nod my head in agreement. So we got up together and he lead me back into the room, we saw PJ lying on the bed with Joe pounding his cock into her pussy while Frank stood next to them as PJ sucked his cock. It would be very crowded on the bed so I pulled Tom down with me to the floor and wrapped my legs around him as he slowly pushed his cock into my cunt and proceeded to fuck me hard and fast. Just then I heard Joe saying that he was cumming and after that he got off PJ who was still lying down and sucking Frank’s cock. After that I lost interest as I was starting to get aroused from Tom’s fucking and I concentrated on the sensations flowing through my body.

Tom was really making full use of this opportunity to fuck me, he was going in and out of my cunt very slowly, practically just moving his hips so that there was some friction between my cunt and his cock, at the same time he had one arm around me while the other was playing with my tits, both of them but of course one after the other. I was also thrusting myself upwards to meet him until he whispered into my ear asking me not to be too active as he didn’t want to cum too soon, of course I obliged and limited my responses to just having my legs wrapped around his middle and both arms around him, while at the same time I was giving him short quick kisses all over his face and throat. It couldn’t last long and soon he shoved his cock as fully into my cunt as he could get and then held me by my waist and stopped moving. The next thing was feeling him shooting his juices into me which in turn caused me to climax, I purposely screamed out his name saying that I was cumming! I didn’t realize it then but PJ and my two men had finished and they were actually sitting on the bed watching Tom fuck me. When Tom got off, PJ came over and we held each other and were kissing each other all over our faces. Slowly PJ moved one of her hands to between my legs and soon had her fingers inside my cunt, I responded by thrusting myself up against her fingers which meant that she was finger fucking me right after her husband had shot his load into me. She continued until I had another orgasm, wrapping my legs around her hand to clapping from the guys!

PJ didn’t leave me alone and in fact put her arms around me, we were still lying on the floor with the three guys looking on, and then she whispered into my ear that her wish for a last fling with me was for me to be fucked by Frank and Joe so that my cunt would really be filled with all the three guys juices after which she wanted to make love to me. Of course I was willing and told the guys about her request, as a reply Frank came over and undressed, when PJ saw this she quickly got off me and told Frank to give me a good fuck and to shoot all his juices into me, I was lying on the floor, completely naked and now I spread my legs inviting Frank to me. When he was naked he lay down between my wide spread legs and proceeded to fuck me hard and fast, to the encouragement of our audience, and it didn’t take long before he was shooting a stream of cum into me, giving me another orgasm.

Even as Frank was shooting his cum into me, PJ was telling my husband he was the next to fuck me! I felt so very slutty when I heard that and did tell PJ she was joining Frank and Joe to make me such a slut, imagine another woman telling my own husband he should be fucking me! Joe didn’t waste too much time and as Frank got off me, he was already undressing, however at this point Tom interrupted saying that we should move over to the bed which would be more comfortable and allow them a clearer view of Joe’s cock going in and out of my cunt. I got off the floor and onto the bed and when Joe joined me, we immediately grabbed each other, so I knew that this wasn’t going to be a slam-bang-thank you mam kind of fuck. We started off just kissing each other where ever our mouths could reach and our hands were roaming all over each other’s body.

We were rolling around all over the bed, oblivious of our audience, it was just husband and wife making love, and then I realized that Joe had a finger in my cunt and also my ass hole so I got hold of his cock which was now hard and rigid, we ended up with me on top of him. He was thrusting himself against me so I knew that he was trying to shove his cock into my cunt so I turned to PJ asking her help in putting my husband’s cock into me, she came over willingly. As she held Joe’s cock straight up and steady, I slowly lowered myself down, PJ’s other hand was spreading my cunt lips as I lowered my cunt on Joe’s cock and only stopped when I was sitting on his thighs so that his cock was fully inside me.

When Frank realized that Joe’s cock was fully inside my cunt, he came over and slapped my ass playfully and told me to quickly fuck myself, I just smiled at him and proceeded to pump myself up and down on my husband’s cock, fucking myself as my lover had ordered. I did hear PJ telling Frank not to be rude and his reply was that I enjoyed being treated like a slut and anyway I was always ready for sex in any way he decided. As I continued to pump myself up and down on my husband’s cock, Tom came over and started to squeeze my tits and both Frank and PJ joined him in playing with my body, I knew that PJ was caressing my ass and Tom released one tit for Frank to play with. When I felt Joe tense up I stopped moving as he grabbed my waist and shoved himself as far into me as he could and the next thing was the feeling of him shooting a stream of cum into my cunt. As usual, this gave me another orgasm but even after we had finished I didn’t get up since I could still feel my husband’s cock hard inside me, and this was what I told PJ when she asked for the reason for me to continue sitting on Joe.

They allowed me to continue sitting on Joe’s cock but after a few minutes his cock grew soft and plopped out of my cunt so I got off him and asked who was next! Nobody bothered to reply as PJ now joined me on the bed, she just put her arms around me to pull me down with her and it was just like what I did with Joe, we were all over each other, our hands roaming all over each other’s bodies and there wasn’t an inch of my body, or of PJ’s body that we didn’t touch or caress. One minute she was lying on top of me between my legs and we were kissing and licking each other, the next minute I would be on top doing much the same, I paid special attention to PJ’s beasts because she was so self conscious about them, always complaining that they sagged too much even though Frank and Joe had told her many times how much they enjoyed playing and sucking on her breasts because she really had huge breasts, not like my small tits. I had admitted to her that both Frank and Joe were always telling me how flat my chest was whenever I was on my back so she should be happy that they enjoyed her huge breasts. I can’t really remember how long we were playing with each other’s bodies but after a while I felt Joe holding my arms above my head and then suddenly Frank and Tom were on either side of me on the bed and they were holding my legs spread wide. Pj kissed and licked her way down my body until she was facing my cunt, I wanted to raise myself up to see what she was going to do but my husband held on to my hands so I couldn’t get up. However I could feel PJ’s hands spreading my cunt lips and saying that she could see the cum from the guys oozing out of my cunt, the next thing was feeling her fingers slowly making their way into my cunt and then they were replaced by her lips.

She was really eating me out, to the extent that I could feel her tongue snaking its way into my cunt and lapping up the guys’ cum remaining inside. Tom was telling us that his wife rarely played with women and this was the first time he had seen her licking and sucking on a cunt filled with cum, she didn’t even swallow his cum on the rare occasions that she sucked his cock. I came and came from PJ’s mouth working on my cunt, I can’t remember how many times I came but I just lay back and enjoyed everything that was being done to me. After a few more minutes and a couple of orgasms, PJ decided I had enough and she got off me, and as soon as the guys released me, I quickly went up to her and pushed her onto her back and started to eat her pussy, it was wet, she said she too had cummed a few times while she was doing me, but I ate her pussy until she had another orgasm.

Finally we were all satiated and we sat down for a rest, it was at this point that Tom said they should be getting ready to check out of the hotel and make their way to the airport for their flight home, I tunred naughty and said that as soon as they were satisfied, they were going to leave me and all they wanted was my body for their own gratification! PJ vehemently denied it and Tom too said that they would like to see us again, however Frank reminded me that my body was for their pleasure and I had to accept that fact. I cheekily replied that I had enjoyed Tom’s and PJ’s attention to my body but I was hoping that they would want me some more, my husband told me to stop being a slut for a while to see our friends off and I could revert back to a slut when we went to the beach and also later tonight when we attended the street party, I had to reply saying that I hope we would meet and join with another couple so that I could have more woman sex!

PJ said that we hadn’t even showered this morning and both she and her husband offered to wash me, of course I quickly agreed and Frank and Joe said that they would just watch, so the five of us made our way to the bathroom, however it was too small for all of us and so Frank and Joe had to be satisfied with standing at the opened door to watch Tom and PJ wash my body. They did give me a very thorough cleaning, each and every inch of my body and even inside, where ever their hands and fingers could reach, of course I helped them wash also, especially Tom’s cock which I had to bend over to kiss and lick after washing and thanking it for giving me so much pleasure. After that Pj dried me up and then she and Tom started to pack their things, PJ now got dressed so that I was the only one completely naked, Joe told me that we would be going to the nude beach later so I didn’t really need any clothes! My reply to him was that he didn’t allow me to wear much clothes anyway so maybe he would prefer me to just remain naked!

By this time Tom and PJ had finished their packing and were now ready to leave, everybody had got dressed for going out except me, I was still completely naked since my clothes were in Joe’s room, so I asked Frank if he wanted me to go to the beach just as I was. He replied that he would certainly love for me to go out totally naked but thought that I would get into trouble and so all of us went to Joe’s room to get something for me to wear. After going through all the clothes I brought, PJ announced that there was nothing suitable so Tom asked me if he could choose what I wore, I told to ask Frank. Of course Frank agreed that Tom could choose my clothes on condition that most of my body could easily be seen by others and I wore nothing underneath, I cheekily reminded him that I don’t own a bra and wasn’t allowed to bring any panties along on this trip. Tom chose a one piece dress, sleeveless and very loose with buttons all the way down in front, he said that I shouldn’t button too much so that my body would be exposed. All of us agreed with his choice and I elected PJ to be the one to help me button up, I told her that she could decide how many buttons to button and I would abide by her decision. She only buttoned the two buttons in the middle so that my tits were on show and when I walked my thighs would be showing and when I sat down practically the whole of my lower body was visible. Frank just said that I shouldn’t sit with my knees together, instead I should keep my legs apart so that my cunt could also be seen! I told PJ she really knew how to make me a slut and it should also be so easy if she had any wish to be a slut as well!

So the five of us trooped to the elevators and then down to the hotel lobby. Tom and PJ went to reception to check out while Frank, Joe and I went to the taxi stand outside, there was only one taxi, the driver told us that the rest were taken by people who were going to the beaches and/or shopping in town. However as we stood there our taxi from the previous night came along and Tom and PJ were soon out, we agreed that they should take the first taxi to the airport while we would take the taxi that drove us last night to go the the clothing optional beach. As we kissed and hugged each other goodbye (I don’t think we would be meeting with them anytime soon even though we exchanged addresses and phone numbers) the most time was spent on my body. Tom just shook hands with Frank and Joe but he had both arms around me and while he kissed me on my lips, his hands were freele roaming all over my body, under my dress. Of course I allowed him to fondle me, even in public, and there were some hotel guests passing by who I’m very sure saw my body on display. PJ kissed both Frank and Joe and Joe was especially hugging her but of course her body was not as readily available as mine, howver when she came over to me, she unbuttoned the two buttons she had fastened earlier, and her arms went around me under my dress, actually my dress was fully opened in front and (later Frank told me) raised at the back so that my body was really on show in the hotel driveway, PJ kissed and fondled me and she seemed so reluctant to leave me, as we finally broke off our kiss and hug, her right hand snaked down to my cunt and she was openly fondling my cunt right there, to absolutely no objections from me. My husband asked her if she was planning to make me cum with her fingers but she just smiled at him and continued playing with my cunt. I just stood there as she continued until another couple came out looking for a taxi also.

Then PJ buttoned up the two buttons on my dress and left my body with a kiss to my lips and they got into their taxi and drove off. We now were about to get into our taxi to head for the beach when this couple came up and asked to share. We hesitated because it would mean five passengers but our driver cheerfully said that it would be a problem and so we agreed to share our taxi with them.

They introduced themselves as Ellie and Doug, I’m guessing that they were about the same age as us, and we told them that we were going to a clothing optional beach. Ellie said that they were too, actually she admitted that she and her husband, Doug, came here every year, for the nude beaches, the street parties and the free sex. Doug was in shorts and t-shirt while Ellie had on a robe but she did show us that she was wearing a bikini under the robe. They had seen me, or rather my lack of underwear and when I asked Ellie if she was aware that it was a clothing optional beach she cheerfully replied that she would be stripping naked when we were there. She admitted that was one of the main reasons they visited this hotel regularly and that it was because she could walk around totally naked in most places, and of course not forgetting the free sex, she admitted that Doug and her had a really opened marriage, he had his lovers and she hers and that they were actively into wife swapping.

So we got into the taxi now, the guys sat behind while Ellie and I were in front with me between her and the driver, when I sat down my dress split all the way down exposing the whole lower part of my body and the driver was driving with only one hand on the wheel and the other all over my legs and even between them. Ellie observed all this for a while and then she asked me if I was so free with my body so I had to explain that the driver was a special friend who sent us to the street party last night and we had agreed for this ride after he fucked me when he sent us back. After all that I didn’t feel that I should refuse his attentions and so we had decided that I would be available to him in certain situations. All this was said openly and when the driver heard it, he seemed to think that my whole body was available to him, he just unbuttoned my dress so that it opened all the way down the front and was now fondling me right there. Ellie turned behind to tell her husband to have a look at the driver fondling me, Doug leaned forward, he was sitting in the middle right behind me, and so he could see the driver’s hand squeezing my tits and making its way down my body, all the while fondling me, until he reached my cunt, I spread my legs to make it easier and it didn’t take long for his fingers to snaked right into my cunt and he proceeded to finger fuck me to a mild orgasm.