Frank & Joe Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug was saying that I seemed to natural sitting there with my body exposed and a man playing with me, right in front of everybody, Joe just told him that I was always available to anybody who showed any interest and who treated me well. Since my dress was already opened and my body exposed, Frank suggested that I take it off altogether so that all of them would be aware of my accessibility so I raised my ass off the seat and Ellie helped me undress, when I held my dress up asking if anybody wanted to hold onto to it for me, the driver offered to keep it safe for me later saying that I wouldn’t need it for the rest of the day. He also told me to take off my sandals so that I would be truly naked and there was absolutely no hesitation for me to strip.

By this time we had finally arrived at the beach, it was actually located at the foot of a high ridge and we would have to walk down a path to the actual beach, all of us got out of the taxi, Doug immediately came over and held me in his arms, of course I didn’t object and stood completely naked in his arms as Frank tried to pay the driver. The driver reminded him that this would be a free ride for fucking me last night and he promised to come back later in the afternoon to fetch us back to our hotel, that ride would also be free if I was available for more fucking, Frank immediately agreed and I told him he was turning me into a whore, getting free taxi rides for allowing the taxi driver to fuck me! Doug and Ellie looked on unbelievingly as my husband reminded me of my desire to be a whore and added that this would be a good practise for me.

Anyway I left my dress and sandals in the taxi and the five of us walked down the path to the beach, we found that there were quite a number of people there although not everybody was naked, in fact I could only see another couple but the man was in his swim suit and only the woman was naked. Doug suggested that we walk along the beach as it wasn’t very big and look for a place where we could put out all our things and then start to enjoy ourselves. Most of the women there were only topless and as time went on we did see a few naked people but they were all in groups and so we didn’t try to join them. As soon as we put down out things, Doug and Ellie had brought along some mineral water and sandwiches and they offered to share with us as there was quite a lot which they had got from the hotel. Ellie’s argument was that we didn’t have to go anywhere for lunch and could spend the whole day here together.

Ellie dropped her obe and then just unfasten the hooks holding her bikini and just let it drop dwon to reveal a fantastically sexy body, she didn’t have any inhibitions about nudity and her husband similarly stripped naked and came over to me and put his arms around me, his hands moving along my body and one made its way to between my legs and he was soon caressing my cunt. Of course I didn’t reject him outright but I did tell him that he should get Frank’s permission to play with my body, he looked at me and just smiled saying that it would be very difficult for me to refuse him since he was already holding my naked body and playing with my cunt. To counter him I just threw my arms around his neck and insisted he get Frank’s permission. Still fondling my cunt, he turned to Frank and asked if he could continue holding me, Frank just told him that whenever I was naked it meant that anybody could have access to my body. Ellie whispered into my ears asking why they needed Frank’s permission and not my husband’s and so I had to go through the whole explanation about Frank being our sex director and I had to fllow his orders about giving my body to anybody.

Frank and Joe too undressed and when all of us were naked, we ran into the water together. It was fun playing in the water and it was touching and fondling the whole time, the guys were doing it to Ellie and me while, of course, the two of us also touched and fondled the guys, I noticed that Frank seemed to concentrate on Ellie, even though Joe too didn’t leave her body alone. Doug seemed to be only interested in me and actually, as time went on, he totally ignored her and was only spending his time on my body. We didn’t see anybody having sex and Ellie said that sometimes a police patrol would come by, mainly so that the tourists were not disturbed by the locals (there were no locals around that we could see) and the police would stop any open sex activities, they wouldn’t disturb us being nude but, according to Ellie, sometimes they would just stand nearby and look at the naked women. I think the rest of the women were only waiting for others to be naked because as time went on more and more of the women there ended up naked, lying in the sun or playing in the water. A lot of the men too ended up naked and anybody wearing anything swimming suit or such were a minority.

This was one of the very few times where we were involved with another couple and all of us were aware that open sex amongst ourselves were to be expected and also there was no question that there would be sex between us. Doug and Ellie were natural nudists, they were as unconcerned as I was regarding walking about nude, Ellie had actually folded her clothes and put them in her sling bag saying that she would only be needing them when we returned to the hotel, it was the same for the guys, their clothes were all packed in the bags we brought along. The only exception was me, I didn’t have a stitch of clothing and would have to depend on the taxi driver remembering to bring my dress and sandals back or I would have to be naked going back to the hotel.

It was a great pity that sex wasn’t approved of right there at the beach so we didn’t try anything, except for all the touching, kissing and fondling going on, especially between Doug and me and between Frank and Ellie, Joe divided his attentions between Ellie and me, and even though the attraction between Frank and Ellie was so obvious (they didn’t bother hiding their feelings) she didn’t neglect my husband and each time he reached for her, it was met with encouragement from her.

At around 3.00pm we felt that the weather was too hot, especially me, I don’t really enjoy exposing my body to the elements, actually my body is really fair and white, even though we live in Texas, and my nakedness was mainly to show off my body to strangers and not for sun tanning or anything like that. We decided to return to the hotel but were worried about meeting our driver since we hadn’t specified what time we would be leaving but anyway the guys got dressed and this time Ellie decided that she would remain naked with me as we walked back up the path to the top of the ridge.

When we arrived up there, of course our driver wasn’t around but there were a few other taxis there and Doug walked over to talk things over with them. When we told one of the drivers that we were waiting for Des (our driver) we were told that he had a fare to the airport and didn’t know when he would be coming by. We decided to take this taxi back to the hotel, however Ellie said that she couldn’t just remain naked so I assured her that it would be alright for her to get dressed and I didn’t mind being the only naked person. On this ride I sat in front between the driver and Doug while Ellie was sitting behind, between Frank and Joe, she had sportingly not put on her bikini and only had her robe on. Once we were on our way, she opened up the robe to let Frank and Joe play with her body as her husband finger fucked me in front, when I came, I grabbed hold of the driver’s thigh just to tease him.

When we reached the hotel, Ellie told the driver to go straight to the other side of the building where there was a staircase leading to the higher floors so that we wouldn’t have to go through the lobby. We found that Doug and Ellie were staying on the third floor while Frank and Joe’s rooms were on the fifth, Doug invited me to their room while Frank and Joe returned to their rooms for a shower and change. Doug said I could shower with them and Ellie would help me choose what to wear for the night. So I went with them, I was still totally naked, to their room while Frank and my husband went up to their own rooms. As soon as we were inside and Ellie had closed the door, Doug was on to me, he grabbed me and pulled me to the bed, of course I didn’t resist, and he quickly got undressed and was soon fucking me hard and fast with his wife looking on. That fuck didn’t last too long, he was soon cumming in my cunt which caused me to orgasm also and then he got off me and the two of them offered to help me shower.


To be continued.

All feedback welcome at the link below.