Frank & Joe Ch. 18

Story Info
Further adventures with multiple sex partners.
9k words
4.33
31k
3

Part 18 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
collamy
collamy
109 Followers

I ended my last story with me joining Doug and Ellie in their room after we had spent a day at a clothing optional beach. I had gone with them to their room totally naked as I had left my dress and sandals with our regular taxi driver but had to take another taxi back to the hotel since we hadn’t set a time for our regular driver to pick us up. As soon as we were in the room, Doug had immediately fucked me until the two of us had an orgasm and after that both husband and wife offered to help me shower.

It was the usual kind of shower that I have with people, it consisted mainly with them washing my body, including which ever inside part they could reach, meaning that my cunt and ass hole was also thoroughly cleaned. Of course during the shower I also did wash them, especially Ellie’s body. She was so sexy with huge breasts and ass and was also much taller than me and during our time at the beach, I noticed that she and Frank seemed to be attracted to each other, however she didn’t refuse my husband whenever he reached out for her body.

Doug and Ellie admitted to having an extremely open marriage, she was free to be with other men and he also had the same privilege, so fucking other people in front of each other was normal, just as it was for Frank, Joe and myself. There were absolutely no inhibitions on either side and I was looking forward to the street party we planned to go to with them. It was so refreshing to meet another couple who had the same attitude to open sex as us and I really felt so comfortable and desirable being with Doug and Ellie, they just showed how much they appreciated my availability by touching and caressing my body at every opportunity, of course I reciprocated their reactions and enjoyed playing with Ellie’s breasts and ass, and of course I made sure that Doug wasn’t neglected.

After our shower we just sat around the room, Doug had poured out each of us a glass of scotch and we were slowly sipping and talking as we sat there until the phone rang. It was Joe calling to tell us that our driver was in his room with my clothes and he was also asking Doug what were the plans for tonight. Actually my husband was really asking about what they had planned for me since I was already naked in their room. Ellie told Doug to tell my husband that we were going up to his room where we could plan and decide exactly what to do later, when Doug handed the phone over to her, she wanted to know if it would be alright for us to walk up two flights of stairs with me totally naked. I could distinctly hear my husband reply that my body was for everybody to enjoy and the more people who saw me naked, the happier I would be! I just smiled at Doug (he had also heard that) and said that I agreed totally with Joe’s sentiments!

So the three of us now walked out of the room and headed for the staircase, Doug and Ellie were dressed for the party, he in shorts and t-shirt and a pair of sandals while she was in a very short skirt and t-shirt and a pair of rubber flip flops, I was completely nude. We had to walk up two flights of stairs and unfortunately didn’t meet anybody in the staircase, however when we arrived on the fifth floor and were walking towards Joe’s room, a couple came out of their room and I could see the shock on their faces when they realized that I was completely naked, I just smiled at them and continued on my way. Then as I was knocking on the room door, another couple came out of their room heading towards the elevators and they were also shocked to see me nude with Doug and Ellie, however I must add that the people we met in these kinds of situations normally would just smile at me (and get my smile in return) and I’ve never gotten any bad experiences in the sense that the men would try anything with me.

Des, our driver, opened the door to my knock and when he saw me standing there totally naked he just grabbed me in his arms and started to apologize for not picking us up which resulted in my having to return to the hotel naked. I assured him that it was alright but allowed him to continue holding me, we then went inside to see my dress and sandals on the armchair. Joe told us that Frank was just finishing his shower and told me to go over to invite him to join us, I quickly opened the door and walked across to Frank’s room. I knocked on the door and it took a while before he opened it giving the excuse that he was in the bathroom but I suspect it was just to make me stand out in the corridor naked for anybody to see. Then we made our way back to Joe’s room and as we walked across, we met the first couple we saw earlier again. I’m sure they were surprised to see me again naked but with a different man but that didn’t bother me since I was such a slut! Now in Joe’s room there were six of us and I was the only one still completely naked, Des caught hold of my hand and pulled me to him, his other hand went around me to grab my huge ass, I didn’t say anything and allowed him to pull me onto his lap and still kept quiet as he fondled my naked body in front of everybody present.

He just continued playing with my naked body, his hands roamed all over me so freely and he even leaned down and sucked on one tit for a couple of moments, all this without any objections from Frank, Joe or myself. Doug and Ellie were looking on disbelievingly but didn’t say anything, I did look over to Doug to smile at him just to reassure him that everything was under control. However Des’ hands on my body became more insistent and soon he had a hand between my legs and was playing with my cunt lips, gently pulling on my sparse cunt hairs and pulling my cunt lips apart. Suddenly Frank told Des that I wasn’t available right now, that was because we had to take another taxi back so he would have to earn the rights to me all over again! When I heard this I quickly got off his lap and went over to sit next to Ellie on the bed, of course Des started protesting until Frank said that he could prove his worth to us by being available to drive us into town tonight and also around the next day, Des quickly agreed.

Ellie now turned to me and asked what I was planning to wear tonight and I showed her the clothes I had brought adding that actually I was thinking of just wearing one of Frank’s shirt and my usual sandals and nothing else. She disagreed with me adding that it would be sexier if I wore something that didn’t blatantly expose my body, just something to let people know I would be willing to take off anytime. I told her to decide what I should wear qualifying it by adding that my whole body was at her disposal, the decision of how much of my body to expose was hers, but only Frank had the right to decide who could or couldn’t fuck me.

However after going through my limited wardrobe, she declared that there was nothing suitable and added that she didn’t have anything that would suit me too. My husband asked if that meant she wanted me to go naked and she replied that she thought it would be a good idea for us to buy something at an open air market nearby, adding that the first thing I should get is a pair of rubber flip flops, just like hers, all of us agreed. So Ellie said that we should go back to her room where she would lend me her robe (the one she wore to the beach earlier) and then we could go shop for my things since we were early for the beach party, again all of us agreed with her.

So now the six of us walked out of the room and headed for the elevators and we got one going down, everybody was decently dressed except me who was still completely naked. There were a few people inside the elevator and they got a real shock seeing a completely naked woman walking into the car accompanied by five others, an older lady asked me if anything was the matter and I replied that my friends couldn’t decide what I should wear to the street party we were going to and so now we were going shopping first. The lady asked if I was planning to go shopping naked but I assured her that we were only going to a friend’s room so that I could borrow her robe.

I only put on Ellie’s robe and nothing else, not even my sandals and then we took another lift down to the lobby and walked out to the parking lot where Des had left his taxi. I sat behind this time, Frank insisted that Des shouldn’t be allowed to even play with my body until he satisfied us that he was serious about driving us around so he and Joe sat in front. I sat behind between Doug and Ellie, now she started to be cheeky, asking Frank if they could play with my body, of course Frank told them to go ahead, which they did. All Ellie had to do was untie the cord holding the robe closed and then it opened to display my body. Doug immediately started to fondle my cunt with one hand while sucking on my tits, Ellie was squeezing the tit that was left free by her husband and each time he changed tit, she also changed. As Doug fingered my cunt, I suddenly came very hard and loud, Des turned around to see what was happening but Frank told him to concentrate on his driving, both Frank and Joe knew that I was cumming and didn’t make any fuss. As I came I nuzzled my face into Ellie’s throat, mainly to ensure that she was aware of my interest in and also my availability to her.

By this time we had arrived at the “shopping center,” which actually was a row of about four shops selling trinkets and souvenirs to tourists. All of us got out of the taxi including Des, I think he wanted to convince Frank that he was our friend and wanted to help. Only Ellie and Joe went looking to see what to buy for me to wear, the rest of us walked around, there were also some stalls selling drinks and snacks but we didn’t dare eat or drink anything they sold. Finally Ellie called out to me that they found something suitable, she held it up for the rest of us to see, it was just a simple cotton dress, very flowery, much like a summer dress, held up by two spaghetti straps on each shoulder and then it was straight down to about halfway on my thighs, Frank said that it was too long but Ellie assured him that she wanted to see if I was willing to wear that and since I was, we would have to find one in my size.

We started searching for one with my size but everybody wasn’t satisfied, their main complain being either the dress was too long or that it didn’t expose enough of my body. However Ellie finally found one that was very very short and told me to try it on in the fitting room. The fitting room was only a small cubicle at the back of the store and everybody followed me so that it was impossible to close the door, the lady running the store surely got a big surprise when I stripped off the robe and handed it to Joe to hold and then put on the dress. Doug told me to turn around so that they could see the fit, I did so and Frank was quiet so I assumed he was happy. Actually the dress was very loose at the top and, according to Ellie my tits would come loose if I was too active, then the skirt only reached the end of my ass, right at the area where my ass became my thighs, of course I didn’t complain since I was aware that the dress wasn’t hiding much of my body. I noticed that the lady running the store was about to comment but then kept quiet seeing that everybody was happy with my choice. It was now time to buy the rubber flip flops for me, the lady said that it was called a slipper. That was no problem at all since there was a huge choice and nobody cared one way or another.

After that we told Des that he could leave and now he made sure to ask what time did we plan to return to the hotel, Ellie told him anytime after midnight and we refused to say anything more so he left us, mumbling that he had to be there by midnight and wait until we finally decided to leave. I did feel bad about our treatment of him and did mention it to the others but Joe replied that if he wanted to have access to my body it would have to be on Frank’s terms!

It was still too early for dinner and so Ellie suggested that we walk around seeing the sights to pass the time, my husband added that it would also present more opportunities for me to expose myself to others. However I don’t think the other tourists were too concerned about a semi naked woman since most of the women there were also dressed in as little as possible and we knew that later that night the party would turn practically into a street orgy! In any case we did walk around and I did try to expose myself as much as possible, when my tits became loose from the dress, I didn’t bother to cover up and one of the guys would push my tits back in. I made sure to bend over every now and then, especially when there were others around so that my ass and cunt could easily be seen, my husband called me all kinds of slut, exposing myself to strangers, I retorted that he enjoyed watching me expose my body anyway. Doug was mostly by my side although he wasn’t fondling me but his hands would touch me, under my dress and of course I didn’t object. At one point as I stood very close to him as he showed me something in one of the shops, his hand moved under my dress to cup my ass, I knew that the skirt of the dress was lifted up so that my entire ass was on show. There were a few tourists like us in the shop and they saw everything but the lady running this store sure got a surprise when nobody did anything to cover me, I remained next to Doug until he released my ass.

While we walked, Ellie had linked her arm through Frank’s and they seemed to forget everybody else and I noticed that Frank was also touching Ellie’s body, her skirt was also so short that Frank didn’t have any problems fondling her ass and everybody could see her huge breasts bouncing along as she walked around. I really pitied my husband who was alone, Frank was with Ellie and I was with Doug, of course the two of us were also available to Joe but at this moment as Frank was fondling Ellie and Doug doing the same to me as we walked around, Joe was alone. I did leave Doug’s side for a while to talk to Joe but he assured me that he didn’t mind being alone knowing that there were two women totally accessible to him and anyway he knew he would be getting more than enough sex once the party started.

We had walked quite a distance from the main area where the tourists gathered, there were small stores selling all kinds of everything, including food and drinks, mostly we just window shopped since most of the souvenir stores were selling much the same thing. At one store Ellie saw a dress that she liked, it was totally transparent and the man who was minding the store said that it was the last one as it was very popular with tourists but he added that mostly women didn’t dare to wear it in public unless there was some undergarment. I told Ellie that I would certainly wear it anywhere that Joe or Frank wanted me to but she said she wanted it, to wear at some of the orgies that she attends regularly so she decided to try it on.

This store had a fitting room just like the one where I had bought my dress, right at the rear and it was very small so Ellie had to leave the door opened while she tried on the dress. Since the person minding the store was male, he too joined us watching Ellie just pull off her t-shirt and dropped her skirt and then put on the dress. So now I knew that she was much like me, enjoying people watching her naked, I just wondered if she had any reservations about people watching her get fucked! Anyway she soon declared that the dress fitted her and she was going to buy it, I must admit that I envied her wearing such a dress.

Her husband did ask if she was planning to use the dress right now but she said no and would be keeping it for when she attended any of the orgies she goes to, Doug’s response was that it meant he wouldn’t get much chance of seeing her in a transparent dress and she responded by saying that he would if only he accompanied her more often. From that exchange I realized that Doug and Ellie really did have an extremely open marriage, he didn’t even want to attend some of the orgies she went to! My husband had to add that I was mostly totally naked when we were others and then Frank joined them by saying that he preferred me to be totally naked rather than wearing a something transparent. Bottom line was that the guys seemed to agree that both Ellie and me were full time down to earth sluts, I was so happy to be recognized as such!

After that Ellie suggested that we find a restaurant to have dinner, it was actually still quite early but she said that she wanted to find out more about us and to discuss our similar lifestyles. All of us agreed and we went to another restaurant (not the one we went to with Tom and PJ the previous night) and found a table right at a corner where we would have some degree of privacy. It was a round table and our seating arrangements were Doug, myself, Joe, Ellie and Frank. As I sat down I realized that the bottom of my dress had hiked up so that I was seating on my bare ass and when Doug mentioned this to his wife, she too lifted up her skirt to sit on her bare ass, as we did this we were suddenly aware that the people at the next table had heard and then seen what we were doing because the lady there did the same, she stood up while her partner lifted her skirt and then she sat back down also on her bare ass! Actually my dress was bunched around my waist so that my whole ass was clearly visible and Doug made full use of this opportunity to caress my thigh, when I told my husband what was happening, he started to caress my other thigh, much to my enjoyment! Ellie had heard me and she announced that Frank too was caressing her thigh and that she had spread her legs so that he would have access to her pussy. Then she added that she could feel another hand on her thigh and Joe smiled sheepishly, Ellie just reached out her hand to caress his cheek.

All of us had ordered a very light meal, we had the same reason, that was we wanted to party and enjoy ourselves and didn’t wish to have too full a stomach while doing so and also we knew that we would all be drinking more than ordinarily. Conversation was mainly about our unorthodox lifestyle, it turned out that Ellie was bi and she had been living with Doug and his wife for a few months and after their divorce, she married him with the understanding that she needed regular sex from men and women, he had simply agreed and since both didn’t have any children, their lifestyle was eminently suitable for them. They have now been married three years and thoroughly enjoy themselves finding partners for sex, Doug did emphasized that he was purely heterosexual and had never had any homosexual experiences nor did he desire any.

Then it was decided that it my duty to explain how our relationship with Frank came about. I told Doug and Ellie that, after his wife passed away, Frank was always trying to get into my pants until one day Joe and I thought that we should give it a try. We found that having another man fucking me regularly was so satisfying for us, I really loved sex and was very active before marriage but after getting married I only had one partner, my husband. We had known Frank for many years so even when we first started our relationship, there were no shyness or inhibitions on our part. To make matters simple, we appointed Frank as our sex director thus giving him the same rights to my body as Joe and, I added, he did make full use of the opportunity to enjoy me. After a while we found that Joe especially enjoyed fucking me with my cunt full of somebody else’s cum and that both men thoroughly enjoyed watching me get fucked by others. So they started “lending” me to other men and I found I really enjoyed having multiple sex partners. However initially we only limited our escapades with men but after we had tried it with a couple I found that I also did enjoy sex with women and we did look for couples (although not frequently at first) to join us. We tried being members of a nudist club but I didn’t like it that everybody was naked, I much preferred to be the only naked woman around and being available to everybody.

collamy
collamy
109 Followers