Frank & Joe Ch. 19

Story Info
More adventures with other men.
8.7k words
4.29
32.5k
1
0

Part 19 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ended my last story with eight of us in my husband’s hotel room in Jamaica and with Frank telling Des, our personal taxi driver, to go ahead and fuck me. We had just returned from the street party in a small town nearby and I had traveled completely naked sitting on Doug’s lap in the taxi as he fondled and caressed my naked body. We had to use the staircase at the side of the hotel to get to the room since the hotel’s management wasn’t happy with total nudity on their premises.

As soon as the words were out of Frank’s mouth, Des grabbed me in his arms and pulled me down to the bed and he was soon “making out” with me, right there in front of the other six people in our party. Of course I was used to being fucked in front of an audience and so it was no big deal and Des, I think, was used to our openness with regards to sex. However I did sneak a look at Doris and her husband, Joe, whom we had met at the street party, and saw that they were standing there next to the bed with a look of complete shock on their faces. I responded to Des by starting to remove his clothes and he helped in the sense that he moved his arms and legs so that I could do so. When he was naked I opened my legs wide and he quickly got between them and was soon fucking my cunt with abandon, Frank asked him if he was starved of sex, it couldn’t be so since he had fucked me yesterday, Des didn’t bother to reply, all his concentration was on pushing his cock in and out of my cunt while his mouth alternated between sucking both my tits. With that kind of action, it was very soon that he suddenly tensed up and stopped moving and the next thing I felt was a stream of juice being shot into my cunt which caused me to cum yet again that night!

When he was finished, he quickly got up and pulled on his clothes but, as usual, I remained naked and on the bed. Out of the blue Doris commented that my cunt was oozing cum and making the bed wet, I just lifted one of my legs to confirm that it was so as my husband explained to her that he preferred that I not wash, Frank came over and held my legs apart and asked the rest to see how the juices were slowly trickling out of my cunt. I was now lying on the bed with Frank holding my legs apart while six people started to inspect my very wet cunt, they were passing all sorts of comments but the one I liked the most was Ellie saying that I looked like such a well fucked whore! I did correct her by saying that, since I hadn’t received any money, I couldn’t yet be considered a whore but Doug reminded me that I had used my body and cunt to pay Des for our ride back to the hotel!

Anyway Frank released my legs so I was now able to get up, all during the inspection of my cunt, I noticed that my husband kept very near to Doris and even had his arm around her for a while, it looked like his seduction of her was going along very well. Doug now announced that it was very late and that he wished to return to his room and he reminded me that I had promised him and Ellie full access to my body tonight. Just as I was about to get up to follow him, Joe, Doris’ husband, quickly reminded me that I had also promised that he would get to fuck me tonight, at this my husband commented that I seem to have promised my body to nearly everyone and asked me if I was going to charge anybody anything! I replied of course not and explained that when I sucked Joe’s cock he lost control and came almost immediately and so I had to promise him he could fuck my cunt later.

So Frank told me to get on with it but Joe wasn’t so confident about the large audience and he hesitated, at this Frank told Des he should leave but he would be required to send us to the airport tomorrow afternoon and also to send Joe and Doris back to their hotel later that night. Des reluctantly left saying that had wanted to see another man fucking me but Frank promised him that if he turned up on time, he would get another fuck from me, he had to be satisfied with that and left us, as I called after him to remind him that he should wait for Joe and Doris where he had parked his cab. Joe was still hesitant, I had already moved to the bed and was lying on it waiting for him, so Frank told him that he could only have access to my body if both he, Frank, and my husband, Joe, were present to ensure no nasty business happened, he turned to Doug and Ellie and asked them if they were willing to leave us alone. I could see that Joe was in two minds about the whole affair and he finally walked over to whisper in my ear that he didn’t mind the rest being present, it was just that he wouldn’t be able to do much with his wife around. I passed that on to Frank and finally it was agreed that we would all move over to Doug and Ellie’s room, leaving my husband and Doris alone, my husband didn’t object but I did see Doris flush when she realized that the rest of us assumed she would be fucked by my husband.

So now five of us, Frank, Joe, Doug, Ellie and myself left the room and walked over to Doug and Ellie’s room, I was still the only one bare assed naked and now there was more cum oozing out of my cunt so that both my upper thighs were wet! Ellie linked her arm in mine with the three men leading the way and we walked over, unfortunately we didn’t meet anybody during that walk! When we were finally all in the room and after Doug had locked the door, he turned to Joe, Doris’ husband, to ask if he preferred that I wash up first or did he want to fuck me with my cunt filled with other’s cum, Joe smiled and replied that he would proceed without me washing up since it looked to him that all my men wanted to fuck me that way. I linked my arm through his and told him that he seemed to have caught on very fast about the way “my men” wanted me, he smiled back at me and I then proceeded to undress him. Now that his wife wasn’t around it looked like he was more at ease and was willing to try anything!

When he was finally naked, I pushed him to sit on the edge of the bed and quickly got down on the floor between his legs and grabbed his limp cock and started to suck him off to the cheers of the rest present in the room, when I looked up I saw him smiling broadly towards the rest and then he admitted that his wife had always refused to suck his cock throughout their marriage and the blow job I gave him at the street party was the first he had received. Frank asked him if he preferred a blow job to the usual fuck and he said he very much enjoyed having me suck his cock but he still wanted to fuck my cunt and then turned to tell me not to make him cum in my mouth because he didn’t think that he would be able to get another erection tonight, I smiled as best as I could at him with his cock slowly growing in my mouth.

He wasn’t helping himself control his own feelings because as I continued sucking his cock, he suddenly grabbed my head with both his hands and started to pump his cock faster and faster in and out of my mouth, what my husband likes to describe as fucking my face. I knew he was going to cum very soon because his cock was now hard and rigid inside my mouth but I just couldn’t pull away, but I must admit I didn’t really try very much to pull away. However Doug must have become aware of what was happening and he pulled Joe’s hands away so that I could raise my head making his cock plop out of my mouth, Joe opened his eyes and looked at me, I just smiled at him and Ellie told him what her husband did, I asked him if he was ready to cum and did he want to cum in my mouth or my cunt. Joe looked confused but finally managed to reply that he wanted to fuck me so I pushed him onto his back on the bed and climbed over to straddle him and slowly lower myself on his hard cock. When I felt his thighs against the back of mine, I knew that he was fully inside me and I now started to pump myself slowly up and down.

My small tits were dangling down in front of him and he grabbed each one in his hands and just lay there as I fucked myself on his cock, I turned to look at the others and saw that Frank was now fucking Ellie on the floor next to the bed while her husband was looking at the both of us. Suddenly Joe released my tits from his grasp and instead grabbed my ass with both his hands and was trying to push as much of his cock as he could into my cunt, I realized that he was about to cum and so stopped moving to sit on him. After a couple of moments I could feel a stream of cum being shot into my cunt and, as usual, this triggered my own orgasm. When we were both finished he still didn’t release me but instead he now threw his arms around me to pull me down on him, this caused his now limp cock to plop out of my cunt but I remained in his arms as he now caressed my back and thanked me for “such a wonderful fuck!”

By now Frank and Ellie were also finished and the both of them went into the bathroom to wash and put on their clothes, Ellie decided not to use the outfit she had worn to the street party but instead now just slipped on a robe, Joe released me and after washing himself got dressed again, he told us this was one of the very rare occasions when he managed to cum twice in a night and attributed it to me “expert” treatment of his cock. As usual I didn’t bother to wash or get dressed and now Frank called my husband and found out that he had fucked Doris and were waiting for us, so Frank told them to join us in Doug and Ellie’s room. When they arrived, I could see that Doris seemed very embarrassed since we were all aware that my husband had fucked her, she went to sit next to her husband on the bed and asked how he was. Joe, her husband, couldn’t stop talking about the wonderful fuck I gave him and launched into a lengthy description of what we had done. My husband just cut him short by saying that Des, our private taxi driver would be waiting for them so the seven of us decided to go down together, I asked if it would be alright for me to remain naked and Doug replied that he didn’t realize I wanted to get dressed, I cheekily told him that maybe we might meet some other guests who would complain about my nudity.

Anyway all of us now walked down the back stairs and found Des waiting disconsolately, he perked up when he saw that I was still naked and immediately grabbed me in his arms and started to kiss me, I returned his kisses for a couple of moments and then reminded him about his promise to send Joe and Doris back to their hotel. He released me but kept a hand between my legs and fondled my cunt, commenting that I was so totally wet to which I replied that I got fucked some more after he had left us. I knew he was interested in fucking me again because he had pulled my hand to place it in his crotch and I could feel his cock was already hard but Frank told him he could only fuck me again tomorrow before sending us to the airport. I took pity on him and kissed him on his mouth and then Joe and Doris were already in his cab and so they drove off.

Doug pulled me to him and we walked back upstairs to our rooms, I was going to spend the night with Doug and Ellie and felt bad that both my husband and my lover wouldn’t be getting any more sex for the night but they assured me that they were tired out from the night’s activities and would only be interested tomorrow morning, Ellie went up to each of them to give each a kiss and offered her pussy for them to feel. They felt her up a little but I guess they were too tired for anything more and so I followed Ellie and her husband to their room.

As soon as we were inside and Doug had locked the door, he pulled me to him and started to kiss me all over my face, then I was struggling to undress him, however Ellie told us to be patient and she just dropped her robe and stood there totally naked. She suggested that we take a shower to clean up before we could get on the bed for our sex session, by this time Doug was left in only his briefs and so we all trooped into the bathroom. The three of us showered together but as usual I was the center of attention with both husband and wife soaping my body and even my orifices, they took turns, one was cleaning my cunt, both inside and out, while the other cleaned my ass, then they changed and I was cleaned again, of course I enjoyed their ministrations but didn’t just keep quiet, I also was helping them with their own cleaning, I knew I cleaned Ellie’s pussy and ass hole as thoroughly as they cleaned mine! I also cleaned Doug’s ass hole although he wasn’t too comfortable at first but when his wife joined me, he just gave himself up to the pleasures.

When we finished we moved back to the bedroom and dried each other and then applied talc all over, both Ellie and I didn’t bother too much about our hair, we only used a towel to dry as best we could without a hair dryer as it would take too much time. When we finally ended up in bed, I was kept in the middle between them, all I had to do was just lie there while they went over every inch of my body with their hands and tongues, all I could do was to kiss or lick any part of their bodies that came within reach! Both of them, Doug and Ellie, made me cum so many times that I lost count, they took turns, using their hands and fingers and tongues, I knew that Ellie too came a few times because once she sat on my face as she started to cum and I tasted her juices, she was so very wet. Obviously I also sucked Doug cock many times but don’t remember if he came inside my mouth or not but I knew that his cock was hard and erect each time it came within my reach. My mouth, cunt and ass hole were thoroughly used in all sorts of ways, fingers or tongues were inserted into me and all I thought about during that orgy was how wonderful it was to be so appreciated by such sexually active and imaginative people.

I can’t remember how long we were going at each other but it did seem like hours and finally Ellie raised herself off of me and Doug was lying next to me, my hand holding his hard and rigid cock, Ellie announced that she was satiated and tired and she couldn’t manage another orgasm, although I did feel the same, I realized that Doug still had a hard cock and it was up to me to take care of him, of course I had absolutely no objections to that! As Ellie got off the bed announcing that she was going to wash up and get herself a drink, I turned to her husband as he enveloped me in his arms and told me that he had been waiting to fuck me for such a long time, my reply was a smile and a reminder that I wasn’t rejecting him and as I said this I climbed over him and straddled his middle. He kept both his hands on my ass as I lowered myself slowly onto his hard cock, one of my hands guiding it into my wet but excited cunt! When I felt his thighs against my ass I realized that he was fully inside me and I just smiled down at him as we rocked slowly to and fro, just to increase the friction between his cock and the inside of my cunt.

Ellie had now come out of the bathroom and she carried a can of soda from the mini bar in her hand as she sat down next to us on the bed. I could see that her body was now clean but she remained naked and smiled at me as I fucked my self slowly on her husband’s cock, Doug put a hand on her thigh and asked how was her night, she smiled at him and replied that she had a wonderful time. Doug now just remained still as I rocked against him, every now and then I would raise myself slightly so that I could sit down on his cock again, and all the while his wife looked at us with a smile on her face. She then reached out a hand to squeeze one of my tits and told me to continue for as long as both her husband and I could do so. Her husband announced that it wouldn’t be too long now before he came and so now I started to fuck myself on his cock faster and faster, at the same time, after couple of strokes, I would remain still and contract and expand my cunt muscles. True enough Doug was soon shooting a stream of cum into me and I could feel the force of it hitting against my cervix which caused me to have another orgasm.

After we were both finished, I just remained on top of him, his cock still inside me, and the three of us were chatting idly, basically Ellie was asking why Frank was so free with me to Des, our taxi driver, I had to explain my fantasy of being a whore and this was the nearest that we’ve ever come to making that fantasy come true, which was to use my body as payment for our taxi fare! I could see her initial shock at this but I think she slowly came to realize that was what I really wanted as she reached out to hold my hand. By this time her husband’s cock had shriveled up and plopped out of my cunt and so we got up with Doug inviting me to take a shower, Ellie immediately wanted to join us and so we made our way into the bathroom.

As is usual in these situations, the two of them gave my body a real going over, I felt four hands all over my body and also inside my cunt and ass, giving me a thorough washing, of course my own hands weren’t idle and I washed both Ellie’s cunt and her husband’s cock. Finally we left the bathroom and dried ourselves and Ellie was rubbing my body with talc, as I did hers also. When we were all clean and fresh we helped ourselves to soda from the mini bar and sat there sipping at our drinks. We ended up in bed, I think it was already approaching morning by then, with me sleeping in the middle, both Doug and Ellie slept with their hands on my body, I knew that the hand playing with my cunt was Ellie’s, just as I had one hand on her pussy and the other holding Doug’s limp cock. We slowly drifted off to sleep.

We were awoken the next morning by a loud and insistent knocking on the door and when I opened it found my husband standing there with a great big smile on his face. Of course I was completely naked and Ellie joined me at the door, also totally naked, when she found out that it was Joe. My husband told us it was now nearly 10am and said that it must have been because we had spent the night “fucking our brains out” that caused us to over sleep so much, I sheepishly admitted to that and invited him into the room. He came in and told us that both he and Frank had their breakfasts and now it was time for me to pack our bags adding that Des had called and said that he was on his way. Doug protested saying that we only had to leave for the airport after lunch since our flight home was in the afternoon and he wanted some more of my cunt! I quickly assured him that I was available right until the time we left and this must have consoled him a little because he said that we should get room service for breakfast so as to be able to spend more time in the room, none of us objected and Ellie got on the phone to call Frank over to join us.

After that Doug ordered breakfast for the three of us with additional coffee since both Frank and my husband would be joining us. Ellie opened the door next and it was Frank, he immediately asked her if she wanted any more cock, seeing as how she was completely naked, she coyly smiled and asked who was going to give her any! Frank immediately pulled her on to the bed and started to make love to her but after a couple of minutes there was another knock on the door. I was elected to open it which I did, and still totally nude, I saw that it was the room service waiter with our breakfast, he must have got a real shock seeing me standing nonchalantly naked by the opened door because he just smiled. I asked if the trolley was for this room and he could only just nod his head so I invited him inside. He saw Frank and Ellie on the bed, by this time Frank was struggling to get his clothes off but I just took the proffered pen from the waiter and signed the bill and then took the waiter’s arm as I lead him to the door. We stood at the opened door for a few moments, I could see he was trying to say something and encouraged him by smiling but all he did was smile back at me so I leaned up to give him a peck on his cheek. This caused him to practically run off to the lift and so I went back inside to join the rest.