Frank & Joe Ch. 21

Story Info
Adventures with multiple partners.
10.5k words
4.34
30.2k
2
0

Part 21 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
collamy
collamy
109 Followers

I had ended my last story with being left by Frank and Joe with Dan. After fucking me, he was asking me about my lifestyle especially after I had purposely exposed my naked body to his friend who had come to supply water to his trailer. After hearing my explanation about how I enjoyed people looking at my naked body, Dan kept quiet but I didn’t know that he had plans to expose me.

We spent the rest of the afternoon just lying around in his trailer since he still wasn’t comfortable about me going outside, his excuse was that he had just moved to this trailer park and wasn’t sure how his neighbors would react to me walking around outside completely naked.

Towards the evening he invited me to take a shower with him again, actually during the time we spent lazing about, my cunt was already filled with his cum and some of it had oozed out and dried on my thighs and even on the chairs and the bunk. He told me that usually a full tank of water would last him a couple or three days but with me there, he thought that he would have to call his friend in again tomorrow to fill up his water tank, if I wanted to wash after each session of sex. I told him not to worry about me, I was used to having my cunt filled since my husband didn’t allow me to wash and preferred to fuck me with my cunt filled with somebody else’s cum. So this was actually a short quick shower after which we dried each other. Then he asked me if I was really sure about exposing my naked body to strangers, I didn’t know what he was planning but just agreed with him to see how he was going to do so.

It turned out that he had a motorcycle and he suggested we go out for dinner instead of calling for take away as we did for lunch, I thought he meant for me to go out as I was, completely naked, but he offered me the use of one of his t-shirts, he told me that was all I could wear, just his t-shirt and nothing else. This was actually quite tame compared to my husband’s usual instructions to just “get naked” so I was quick to agree. When I pulled on the t-shirt, I found that it came down to half way on my thighs, the sleeves were really huge and short so that, from the side, my tits could be easily seen from the correct angle, also I would have to be bare footed since I really didn’t have anything with me and Dan’s shoes were way too big for me.

He brought to the back of his trailer where I saw a huge bike, it wasn’t the easy rider kind used so frequently by the big bikers but was a Japanese model like those used for racing, and it was really huge with just a small pad which served as a seat for the pillion rider. I had to climb on the bike and when I sat down my legs had to be spread wide apart on both side of the rider and both of us had to bend forward, when Dan told me to lift up my t-shirt, I knew that I would be riding and exposing myself to all and sundry! Of course I obeyed him and we set off, he said to a bar where a few of his friends hang out and he wanted to show me off to them.

Just as I expected, when I was bent over Dan’s back, my t-shirt became bunched around my waist exposing my ass, I think the few people we passed by wasn’t aware of my semi nude state until we stopped at the lights before getting on the freeway. A truck stopped behind us and suddenly there was a loud continuous hooting of the horn, I told Dan that they must be hooting at my huge ass, he turned back to look at me and smiled. Just then the lights turned and he took off, leaving the truck far behind and we both had a good laugh. Now on the freeway he wasn’t going as fast as he could, actually he slowed down a few times to run along a car and a couple of trucks and when the people in these vehicles saw me they always blew a long blast on their horns, it really gave me such a thrill and I think to Dan also!

It was a short ride to the bar, it was way out of the usual route and there were only three buildings, a service station, a hardware store and this bar. When Dan stopped the bike he didn’t get off straight but started talking to a couple of guys sitting on their bikes outside, as soon as they noticed me, they walked over and were trying not to look down between my legs. I purposely spread my legs wider so that they could see my exposed cunt until Dan slapped my thigh saying that the free show was over and we wanted to get a drink and shoot some pool, both his friends extended their hands to help me off the bike and when I stepped on the ground I purposely leaned against one of them so that my tits were squashed against his chest, his arm immediately went around me but Dan held out his hand and I quickly grabbed it and we went inside the bar, the two men following behind.

I was fully aware that as soon as we walked in, all eyes were on me, obviously because of the way I was dressed and also that I was bare footed. Dan lead me straight to the corner where there were two pool tables but they were occupied so he told me to sit down in one of the chairs at the side while he went off to our drinks. The two guys who had followed us in sat on either side of me and they were trying to talk me up. I only admitted to being Dan’s girlfriend and said that I was staying with him but didn’t have any clothes to wear. By then Dan had returned with a pitcher of beer and a couple of glasses but I told him that I didn’t enjoy drinking beer and would prefer a soda but he refused saying that I should also drink some liquor so I settled for vodka. Dan told one of his friends to get me the vodka giving the excuse that he had seen most of my body and should now buy me a drink. He went off without any complains and soon returned with a glass of vodka and lime but then I told him to get me more lime since I didn’t wish to get drunk, Dan didn’t object and the same guy went off again.

I didn’t do it on purpose but when I sat down I must have been careless because my t-shirt had rode up my thighs and I was sitting on its ends so that every time I opened my legs, even a little, my cunt was on public view! The pool games had stopped and all the guys were gathered around, they were asking both me and Dan all sorts of questions, mostly I just smiled at them and referred them to Dan saying that he would do the talking for the both of us. He entertained them for a while, admitting that I was staying with him (we didn’t say anything about my husband “lending” me to him for the next couple of days!) and when they heard that I didn’t have a stitch of clothing with me, they started to invite themselves over to get to know me better. Dan rejected all their suggestions with the simple excuse that he had been in prison for so long and was now trying to make up for lost time! I did notice, however, that even though Dan was sent to prison for fraud and not a violent crime, all his friends seemed to have a kind of respect for him. (I found out later from one of them that in fact Dan could be a very violent man when he was provoked and nobody was willing to take the chance! That may explain why he was so rough with me when he fucked me the second time!)

Anyway the guys invited me to join them in a game of pool and even though I explained that I was a lousy player they insisted they wanted my company. So I started playing and then found out why they had insisted, everybody wanted to teach me how to play and it all involved them putting their arms around me from behind and showing me the best position for a shot. Of course this caused a lot of delays since I always seemed to have to bend and stretch over the table which caused my t-shirt to ride to my ass and exposing my body below the waist. I must admit that I thoroughly enjoyed all their attentions, surprisingly Dan didn’t object and allowed his friends to grope and fondle me, I was in hog heaven!

However after a while I got tired but mainly because I lost every game and the guys demanded payment, I found out that the person who lost had to pay for the next game but I explained that I didn’t have any money with me so instead of paying for the game I had to kiss the winner. When I stood up on my toes to kiss the first winner, he grabbed me and both his hands went under my t-shirt and so every winner after that demanded the same payment from me. Each and every one of them must have grabbed my tits and ass and a few even fondled my cunt, all to absolutely no objections from either Dan or me! Another reason I lost interest was that my feet were absolutely filthy, a pool hall certainly doesn’t have the cleanest floor! I showed the soles of my feet to a couple of the guys and soon everybody crowded around me asking to see my feet, Dan did tell me it was because when I lifted my foot over the other, my cunt was in plain view, he said even he noticed that it was so wet. I did admit that I enjoyed the attentions of his friends but I wasn’t feeling so good with my dirty feet.

That was simple to solve, he brought me to the restroom and helped me wash, I was in the men’s room with only a t-shirt covering my body so you can imagine the fuss the guys inside made but I cheekily replied that I wasn’t interested in looking at their cocks, I only went in because Dan was going to help me wash my feet! After that he told his friends that I wasn’t going to play any more but would remain with him as he wanted to drink some more, another reason he admitted to me in private was that he was having a really wonderful time with all his friends displaying their jealousy and he sheepishly admitted that he enjoyed showing me off! I thanked him and promised that I would do anything he wanted when we got back to his trailer.

I did drink more vodka but was careful about drinking too fast or too much and explained to Dan that I couldn’t really hold my drinks and I didn’t want to be too drunk to enjoy him later, I did plan on getting very high on vodka but not enough to be knocked out, Dan was aware of this and so didn’t insist and he even helped me out when his friends tried to make me drunk. I was sitting on the chairs which were on a raised platform around the pool tables and now Dan’s friends took every opportunity to stand next to me, of course their hands would soon be on my thighs and even under my t-shirt, I only pushed them away when they tried to finger fuck me, I did allow a little touching of my cunt but that was all! I do so enjoy being a slut in public and most of the time I was thinking about what Frank and my husband would say when I told them how Dan and his friends treated me, they would certainly regret not being there to see how much I enjoyed being treated as a slut by strangers!

However for now, Dan’s friends were getting bolder by the minute and when they found out that I wasn’t really serious about pushing their hands away from my body, I was subjected to even more fondling and groping. I didn’t want to leave my seat because it would mean getting my feet dirty all over again and so remained sitting as the guys took every excuse and opportunity to feel me up. This also meant that I was moving about on the chair which in turn meant that my t-shirt was soon bunched up around my waist again and so exposing the whole of my body from my waist down. I didn’t bother trying to cover myself and at one stage about four of the guys were groping my body under the t-shirt, with absolutely no resistance from me, until Dan told them to leave me alone. He commented, loud enough for all nearby to hear, that I was the most slutty woman he had ever met, allowing myself to be played with in public that way, my reply was to tell him that the guys were only arousing me for his pleasure later! He smiled at me to hoots and catcalls from his friends!

Dan was also shooting pool with his friends and drinking steadily but he was only drinking beer, after a while I could see that he was really high and he too took part in the groping and fondling of my body but of course I didn’t restrict him at all, and once he did finger fuck me to orgasm right there with his friends cheering him on. However after that the owner of the bar came over to warn us about making too much noise, initially the men, who were all so high on beer, wanted to take offense but I stopped them by saying that I wanted to leave, Dan was only too willing but the guys insisted on one more game of pool and agreed to tone down their exuberance. I then found out that they were having a bet going and the winner’s prize was to finger fuck me, the final game that they insisted on playing was actually the final between two of them and the winner would be allowed to finger fuck me. I pretended to object saying that I wasn’t aware of agreeing to be anybody’s prize and finally allowed myself to be convinced and additionally agreed for the two finalist to kiss me.

For this I was made to sit on the pool table with the man standing between my out stretched legs, of course as we kissed the man took the opportunity to run his hands all over my body, under the t-shirt, I didn’t object, after all that had happened it would be silly to object to anybody feeling my naked body. Only after this kissing session did they start the game, which didn’t last very long and soon the winner was declared. Dan suggested we go outside to avoid another interference from the bar owner and so the lot of us went out to where Dan had left his bike. I was told to sit on the bike but facing them and then Dan lifted my t-shirt off leaving totally naked facing this group of half drunk men and waiting to be finger fucked by one of them!

When Dan suggested I think up a prize for the losing finalist I suggested that he hold me from behind as his friend finger fucked me, at first the two of them said that they should be allowed to fuck me but this was firmly and forcefully refused by Dan. So the loser went behind me and held me by cupping my tits in his hands and pulling me against his body, then with two other men holding my legs apart, the winner started playing with my cunt, and slowly worked his fingers deeper into my cunt. By this time I was already fully aroused and I closed my eyes and thrust against his fingers while he was pushing them in and out of me faster and faster until I had a great big orgasm to loud cheering from the gathered group!

The two of them didn’t let go of me and so I was still leaning back against one man who was gently squeezing my tits while the man who had finger fucked me kept his fingers inside my sopping wet cunt and I was still on the seat of the bike with my legs spread wide and a group of men were surrounding us giving all kinds of advice and making all kinds of lewd suggestions. Finally Dan told them to let me go, which they reluctantly did but when I managed to stand I couldn’t find my t-shirt. Nobody was willing to admit having it and nobody offered me anything to cover my nakedness which left me standing in the middle of a group of men totally naked with my own juices now slowly oozing out of my cunt and flowing down my thighs, the only thing Dan offered at this time was that I seemed to have a lot of juices between my legs and he was hoping that I wouldn’t get the seat of his bike too wet! My reply was that, unless I got my t-shirt back there wasn’t anything I could do about it and would also have to ride his bike back bare assed naked.

However one of the men there showed me my t-shirt and said that I would have to give him something in return, Dan told me to go over and kiss him which I did but he just passed the t-shirt over to somebody who also demanded a kiss. This went on until I had kissed a few of them, and the kisses involved the man running his hands all over my naked body, until one of them said that there was patrol car passing by. At this Dan grabbed my t-short from one of them and quickly told me to get dressed and get on the bike, he rode off just as I was settling down which nearly caused me to fall off. Since it was such a rush pulling on my t-shirt, I didn’t bother to pull it over my ass and so ended up riding on my bare ass with the t-shirt bunched around my waist and holding onto Dan for dear life. Anyway we arrived back at his trailer without any incident and as he parked and locked his bike behind his home, I took off my t-shirt and returned it to him, thanking him for the loan and saying that his t-shirt certainly caused so many men to fondle my entire body.

He quickly hustled me into the trailer again giving the excuse that he didn’t want any complains from his neighbors, as soon as we were inside, he too quickly stripped off and pulled me into the shower stall with him. He had to wash me first, and it was a thorough wash both inside and outside my body, and then I did the same to him before we dried ourselves and he pulled me onto his narrow bed. There wasn’t any preliminaries, he just pushed my legs apart and was soon pounding his hard cock in and out of my ass until we both exploded in a simultaneous orgasm, grabbing each other, he kept his cock inside my cunt while I wrapped my legs around him even after we had finished cumming until his cock grew soft and flaccid. After that we just lay in bed, again he was half on and half off me because it was such a narrow bunk but I wasn’t complaining as his hands were still holding me and one was actually idly caressing my belly and tits as we slowly drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke lazily and stretched out before I realized that Dan wasn’t in bed with me, however when I got out of bed I saw that he was outside talking to his friend who had supplied the trailer with water. I opened the door and invited them in saying that I was going to make coffee, Dan looked at me standing at the opened door completely nude but he didn’t comment and the two of them followed me in. I threw my arms around Dan and stood on tip toes to kiss him good morning and thanked him for the wonderful fuck last night, when his friend heard this he wanted to know more but Dan just told him to shut up! I made a pot of coffee and sat on the bunk next to Dan as the three of us slowly sipped our coffee, I noticed his friend starring at me and I purposely opened my legs wider to let him have a better look at my cunt, as soon as he finished his coffee Dan paid him the money and told him he should leave right then! When he left, Dan grabbed me and called me a little whore for exposing my body to everybody and I cheekily replied that my husband liked me to behave that way and he should be happy about it since that resulted in me being “lent” to him, he shyly admitted he was happy to have the chance to enjoy my body.

I found bread and peanut butter and so made some toast for us for breakfast, as we ate Dan asked me when would Frank and Joe be coming over to fetch me and I had to reply that I didn’t know but I was hoping that they would be late, he grabbed me and pulled me on the bed again and quickly stripped off his clothes, with my help and was soon fucking me again, hard and fast. We both came together much like last night but this time his cock remained harder much longer and so we managed to talk after cumming, as before he left his hard cock inside my cunt and I had wrapped my legs around him, he told me he really wanted to know if I enjoyed his love making. Of course I admitted I enjoyed it very much and he said that he had been out of touch and wasn’t sure if he had satisfied me, I assured him that he was one of the best lovers I have ever had and reminded him that I’ve had a lot of experience in this matter. We kissed long and deep, his tongue exploring my entire mouth and then he was licking my face, I responded in kind and before long I felt his cock growing harder inside me and now I started to thrust myself up against him and we started fucking again.

I think it was because he had just cummed and so he was now fucking me slowly, as he pumped his cock in and out of my cunt, he was looking down at me and I smiled up at him, encouraging him, I pulled myself up to bury my face in his throat and started nibbling and licking him all over his throat, I could hear his grunts and moans so I knew he enjoyed what I was doing. He sucked my tits, even biting them a little and then, without any warning I had an orgasm but he just continued fucking me at his own slow pace.

collamy
collamy
109 Followers