Frank & Joe Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told him to stop while we turned over, and he willingly obliged, I was now sitting on him with his cock buried deep inside me but I didn’t move, instead I started to flex my cunt muscles, first relaxing and then contracting them to squeeze his cock, I looked down and saw that his eyes were closed and he had a smile on his lips so this again confirmed he was enjoying what I did. I leaned further forward but made sure his cock was still inside my cunt, now my small tits were hanging over his mouth and without my asking, he just started sucking on one and then the other giving me a mild quick orgasm this time. However he was still hard and I knew that he hadn’t cum and now I started to move slowly up and down, this is what both Frank and Joe would describe as fucking myself on a hard cock. Dan opened his eyes and pulled my head down so that we could kiss, this was a very wet sloppy kiss, our tongues fencing with each other’s and then we were licking each other’s face and then back to kissing again. It was pure and simple fuck, two people enjoying sex and were not shy or ashamed to give each other pleasures when all of a sudden, he grabbed me with both arms and started to pump himself up and down very fast, I knew he was about to cum and so didn’t move, all I did was to make sure that his cock remained in my cunt and the next thing I felt was his cum spurting right into me, at this I tried to contract my cunt muscles as much as I could and then I was cumming as hard as he was.

When it was over, I just lay down on him, both of us catching our breaths, he was giving me quick short kisses on any part of my face or throat that he could reach and I was doing the same to him. We continued as we slowly regained our composure and breaths but even after that we just remained in bed, now it was me lying half on and half off his body. It really felt wonderful lying with a man who had just fucked me so satisfyingly like this, we weren’t doing much except idly caressing each other’s body, it wasn’t to arouse each other but we were just enjoying the aftermath of wonderful sex together.

However as he continued caressing and fondling me, I realized that his fingers were pushing into my cunt and drawing out some of our combined cum and then slowly rubbing it over my ass hole, I now realized that he was trying to see if he could fuck me in my ass. Of course I didn’t have any objections even though I knew that I wouldn’t enjoy it but I did promise him complete and total access to my body for his pleasure. I snuggled further down on his body, trying to let him know that I was there for his total pleasure, I think he realized this because he was now turning around to get behind me, he pulled and pushed me until he was lying on my back so I just raised my ass offering it to him. Seeing this he now started to draw out more of our cum from my cunt and spread it on my ass and even poked his finger in, I told him he should fuck my cunt a few times to wet his cock also, he quickly did so and then I could feel his hard cock poking its way into my ass hole.

It hurt me as usual but I gritted my teeth and kept quiet as he entered me slowly until I could feel his belly against my ass cheeks, so I knew that he was fully inside me. I really felt like there was a huge pole inside me as he didn’t move but I was slowly getting used to that feeling. I think he must have felt me relax when he started to fuck me, slowly pumping his cock in and out of my ass hole, of course it got easier and smoother as he continued and then he increased his speed until he was literally pounding into me. He came with a gasp and fell down on me and even though I could feel him spurting his juices into me, as usual I just couldn’t cum. After he was finished he slowly withdrew his cock and got off me.

I turned around to look at him sitting on the edge of the bed and reached out to touch his arm, he turned to smile at me and told me that was one of the best ass fucking he had ever had, I just had to pull myself towards his cock and gave it a kiss for telling me that. He got back into bed with me and held me tight saying that Joe was such a lucky man to have a wife like me, I reminded him that Frank had just as much access to my body as my husband and he agreed that the both of them were really so very lucky! Then I reminded him, that until Frank and my husband came to fetch me, he too had just as much access to my body as them, I advised him to make full use of the opportunity, as I said this I put my arms around him and pulled myself against his body and then whispered into his ear that I wish he would treat me like a slut!

We continued with our idle fondling and caressing of each other, I made sure that I had one hand on his cock at all times so that I would be aware when he started to get hard, then as we just lay there I reminded him that I hadn’t washed at all since waking up this morning which means that he was lying in bed with a dirty whore. He laughed out loud at this and said that he wished all the whores he had ever been with were like me adding that he didn’t consider me dirty but very enticing. Then he told me to remain on the bed and started to kiss and lick his way from my face down to my body, each time he kissed a part of my body he also licked it, he worked his way down and then turned me around to do the same to my back, the only part of my body that he left alone was between my legs. He even kissed my feet and sucked on each toe and after he had done that he finally pushed my legs apart and dived right to my cunt, that gave me a shock and a mild orgasm so that I started to thrust myself upwards to his greedy mouth, rubbing my cunt on his face. He didn’t stop or even slow down and was even nibbling at my labia, I could feel his teeth on them as I thrust myself harder against his face, I had a few mild orgasms and then I felt his finger pushing its way into my ass hole as his tongue started licking around and then inside my cunt. It didn’t take long before I had an almighty orgasm thrusting myself harder and faster against his face and thrashing about on the narrow bed, he had to hold onto my fat thighs to keep his face between my legs! When I was finally done, I looked down between my legs to see his smiling face covered with the juices from my cunt and I told that was a wonderful experience. I pulled him up to lick my juices from his face and then we continued to lie there in bed.

It was just a lazy morning for us, lying in bed after great sex, I think we dozed off for a few minutes and I was awakened by Dan asking me what to do about lunch, he wanted to know if he should get something for Frank and Joe and also what I wanted. I told him we didn’t need to get them anything and the best thing was for us to go out and see what we could find, partly I was hoping that he would let me go out in public with him in something that would expose me some more. Surprisingly he agreed with me and pulled me out of bed and opened the closet to show me what was available for me to wear for our trip to get lunch. At first I cheekily suggested that I go out just as I was, he slapped me playfully on my ass and told be stop being so slutty and be serious so I suggested the same t-shirt that I wore last night, he agreed to this. Then I reminded him that I hadn’t washed since getting out of bed and he had deposited so much cum into my body and asked him if he would like me to wash up, he replied that it was my decision, so I told him that I would remain a dirty old whore for him! This caused another slap on my ass and we started to push and pull each other, slapping each other’s ass, in general just playing the fool and enjoying each other’s company.

After a while of this I suddenly realized that his cock was starting to grow, the trailer was really small and so we were most of the time holding each other so I became aware that his cock was growing longer and harder as it rubbed against me, of course we were both totally naked all the time. I grabbed it and asked him if he wanted me to “take of this monster” before we went out, he just smiled which I assumed was an affirmative. I immediately dropped onto my knees in front of him and greedily gobbled his cock into my mouth. When I glanced up at him, I saw a smile of contentment on his face and then his hands went behind my head and he was rocking to and fro, in effect pumping his cock in and out of my mouth, my husband would describe this as fucking my face!

I remained on my knees as he slowly fucked my face, all I had to do was to make sure his cock didn’t leave my mouth entirely, and he was just pumping it slowly and steadily into my mouth. Then he grabbed my head harder and just shoved his cock deep into my mouth, I could feel his pubic hairs tickling my nose and face but there wasn’t anything I could do except start swallowing his cum as it spurted into my mouth. He now pulled me up to my feet saying that we should be going out now because he didn’t think that he would be able to do anything else if I continued being such a whore, I was licking some of his cum which had overflowed out onto my chin and playfully grabbed his cock again telling him that I had derived so much pleasure from it.

He handed me his t-shirt and pulled on a pair of jeans and another t-shirt and we went out together, I was clinging onto his arm, and then I asked him why he was so concerned about what his neighbors would say. He replied that he was planning to stay here for a while and didn’t wish to create any problems, I did notice that there were some people out and about whom I assumed were his neighbors but they didn’t bother us and neither did we call out to them, we just went over to his bike and he immediately rode off. However as we left the trailer park, I pulled my t-shirt up so that I sat on my bare ass with the t-shirt bunched around my waist.

Dan had headed for the nearest small town and we soon arrived, he slowed down and told me to see what we should buy, there wasn’t too much choice, it was only a one street town with just a few shops on both sides so I told him to continue to some fast food joints I could see ahead. We finally decided on burgers and rode up to make our order and then we met a couple of the men from last night. As our order was being prepared these two guys came and stood on either side of me, I was still sitting on the back seat but Dan had got off so that the guys could see right down between my wide spread legs. They could see everything since my t-shirt only covered the top part of my body, I didn’t bother and so Dan just kept quiet, although the guys were talking to him, they had their hands on my thighs, I just kept still and allowed them to caress me. They were actually asking Dan how he much he had enjoyed me, before Dan could reply, I quickly told them that he had enjoyed me last night and also a few times today also.


Now they were asking me directly if they could have a chance with me, I told them that they would have to get Dan’s permission for anything, at this they looked over to him but his face wasn’t so happy and they realized that it was out of the question. Just at this time our orders were ready and Dan quickly collected and paid for them and then he got on the bike and rode off, I just waved at the two men. As we rode along he said we needed to get some gas and so he turned into the next gas station. I had to get off the bike as he had to put it on its stand but when I got off my t-shirt only came partly down so that it covered the front of me but my ass was in plain view for all to see. I just stood there holding the packages of food while Dan pumped the gas, there was a car with a couple of young men inside which was at the next pump, they gave a few wolf whistles and I turned to smile at them. They tried to get cheeky with me, asking how much I was charging (actually I was quite happy to be taken as a whore!) but then Dan came up and told them to “fuck off,” his expression was really fearsome and the two guys thought better of it and drove off. Dan told me that it was very dangerous for me to flash my body so openly as people may get the wrong impression and think that I was available, if we met the wrong kind of people it could end up in a fight. I realized that what I was doing was put him in a terrible situation, if he got into a fight, his prison record would stand against him, no matter what I may say in his defense. I promised him that I would stop openly flashing and encouraging strangers but I insisted that I was going to ride his bike on my bare ass, he smiled and agreed with me.

When we got back to his trailer, I didn’t undress outside but only when I put the packages down on the table did I pull of my t-shirt, then turned to him with my hands held apart from my body and asked him why he didn’t allow his friends to enjoy all that I was showing. His reaction was to grab me with both arms and call me a vixen for trying to seduce strange men and added that he was going to be the only man enjoying my “charms” until Frank and Joe came to claim me! We started kissing and my hand snaked down straight to his crotch and found it growing, he pushed me away and said that we should eat first and then have each other for dessert, of course I immediately agreed but insisted that he should also be naked, he complied with that immediately!

I sat on his lap in the chair in front of the dining table and we ate our meal, feeding each other and every now and again kissing instead of putting food into our mouth, we behaved just like two teenagers in the first flush of love. Since we were both naked it goes without saying that Dan’s left hand was roaming freely all over my body, he paid special attention to my tits and even sucked on them for a few seconds, his right hand was feeding the both of us. It was the same with me, my right hand was holding the fork to feed the both of us but my left hand was holding his slowly growing cock, squeezing it every now and then. However we didn’t even bother to wait until the end of the meal, when his cock was really hard and fully grown, I slid down his body and proceeded to suck and lick his hard cock and that was when he pulled me onto the bed. It was another animal coupling for us, there were no preliminaries, it was just him pushing my legs apart and then shoving his cock into my sopping wet cunt and then he was fucking away like there was no tomorrow. Of course I didn’t just lie there, I wrapped my legs around his waist so that I was able to thrust myself up against him during his down stroke, all the while his lips were on my tits and I was holding his head in both my hands moving it to which ever part of my body where I wanted attention.

I think it was because he had cummed a few times already that morning that he was able to continue for such a long time and I had three mini orgasms as he fucked me, and then we both exploded at the same in a mind blinding orgasm, grabbing each other with our arms and with our tongues moving any where our mouths were. When we finally settled down and caught our breaths, we smiled at each other and just remained in each other’s arms on the bed.

As we continued lying in bed, suddenly there was a loud knocking on the door, both of us jumped up and as Dan was pulling on his pants, I just walked to open the door to find Frank and my husband. When they saw me their faces broke out into a large smile and they came right in, as they walked passed me, their hands slapped my ass playfully and then Frank asked Dan how he enjoyed my company. Dan looked at me and gave a huge grin and admitted that he had enjoyed my body tremendously, Joe came over and pushed a couple of fingers into my cunt and commented that it was sopping wet, I replied that of course it was as Dan had just fucked me a few moments ago. Both Frank and my husband then sat down and made themselves comfortable and told me to describe what we had done.

Dan offered drinks but Joe told him not to bother as I would prepare and serve them all, they asked for beer and I took three bottles out of the fridge and handed them out as I related what we did from the time they had left me there to right at this moment. Joe was so happy to hear about Dan bringing me to the bar where I was fondled and had to expose my body to his friends, he did asked if any of Dan’s friends had fucked me and was disappointed when he heard Dan hadn’t allowed it! Frank congratulated me for remaining nude when we had called out for home delivery and also when Dan’s friend came to supply water to the trailer. I turned to Dan and reminded him how I had explained that both Frank and Joe would be happy to hear about how I had exposed my body to strangers.

I had sat on the bed next to Dan as I told my men what we did and after I had finished, Frank got up and pulled down his pants and said that hearing my story had made him horny, I quickly got up and then we both got onto the bed where he fucked me until both of us had an orgasm. When I got up from the bed I found that my husband had also taken off his pants and was sitting there with a raging hard on, he called me over and told me to suck his cock. I quickly sat down between his legs and greedily sucked and licked his cock until he shot a full load into my mouth. All the while as I attended to Frank and my husband, Dan was sitting there quietly watching us but after Joe had shot his cum into my mouth and as I was getting up, he touched my arm and asked for a last fuck before we left, I quickly agreed but wanted to know what he meant by “a last fuck” saying that neither Frank nor my husband had said anything.

When Joe heard this he asked Frank if he had any other plans for us adding that he was quite willing to remain here for me to be still available to Dan for a little while longer, Frank agreed that we should spend the rest of the day together with Dan having just as much access to me as both he and Joe. I turned to Dan saying that his last fuck would be a long time away and he still had complete and total access to my body, with this he pulled me down and we were soon on the bed again with me pulling off his pants. His cock soon came into view and I got on top of him and lowered myself slowly down on his rigid cock until I could feel his thighs and belly against me so that I knew he was fully inside me. Smiling down on him I began to pushing myself up and down on his cock making sure that it didn’t leave my cunt entirely, just keeping the head inside me on my upward stroke and then slamming myself down. My tits were hanging down facing him and he didn’t need any encouragement to start sucking and licking on them, then I heard Joe telling Frank, in the back, that I was up to my old tricks of fucking myself on a cock!

We ignored them, I continued fucking myself on Dan’s cock and he sucked my tits one by one, then he pulled me down so and we were kissing each other, he held me tightly in this position so that I couldn’t move and his cock remained inside me, then after a while he released me and I started to fuck myself all over again. We managed to keep this up for quite a while, I think Dan was able to hold off cumming as he already had a couple of orgasms today, however I did have a couple of mini orgasms. As we continued, I slowly realized that Dan was getting more and more excited and true enough after a few more strokes he pulled me down to lie on his body as he started shooting his cum into my cunt, triggering another explosive orgasm for me.

We had to rest after this session and just lay on the bed together much like how we did earlier except that now we had Frank and Joe watching us, as we lay there my husband said that he wished he could have seen me going out with Dan dressed only in his t-shirt, at this Frank suggested we could try it out right now. Of course I readily agreed but Dan, the innocent, asked why should we take a trip out at this moment, Joe quickly replied that he was feeling a little hungry and wanted us to go out to get a snack, I mentioned that there was a doughnut house near the burger joint we went to previously and so it was agreed that we should go there. Joe insisted that I ride Dan’s bike in his t-shirt again and he and Frank would follow in the car, he wanted to see how I was exposed that way.