Frank & Joe Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, with the complete agreement of both my lover and my husband, I walked out of the trailer completely naked and got on Dan’s bike before I slipped his t-shirt on, in this way it didn’t cover my whole body but came to rest around my waist so that I was sitting on the seat on my bare ass. Frank commented that my cunt was oozing cum onto the seat and I should clean it up later, when he said that the three of them came over to look between my legs. I had to spread them wide so that they could all clearly see my sopping wet cunt oozing our combined cum onto the bike’s seat, Joe even pulled my cunt lips apart saying that he just wanted to have an idea how much cum was going to be deposited on the seat, however I knew that he just wanted to show Dan the degree to which I was willing to expose myself!

During this time I became aware that a couple of Dan’s neighbors were observing what we were doing and mentioned it to him, however he didn’t seem too bothered and simply replied that they would be so jealous of him having a willing and available woman like me around. Then he got on the bike and rode off with Frank and Joe following in the car, this time Dan was riding fast and in no time we were on the freeway speeding off. When we arrived at the doughnut shop we had to wait for Frank and Joe in the car to catch up and the same thing happened as before. Dan got off the bike but I remained on it, sitting there on my bare ass and with my legs spread wide exposing my cunt. A man came over, apparently a friend of Dan’s and as they stood there talking, his eyes were on my cunt the whole time, of course I didn’t bother covering up and just let him see until his heart’s content!

By now Frank and Joe had joined us and they suggested that I go get our food, I quickly got off the bike and when I stood up the t-shirt finally fell down to cover my ass and cunt, Joe handed me some money and I walked into the shop to get the food, I noticed that everybody was stealing looks at me and only one woman was openly starring at me as I leaned against the counter to place my order. However nothing untoward happened and I was soon standing with the four men, Dan’s friend had continued talking with my three men, I handed the package over to my husband but nobody made any moves and so I climbed back on the bike, this time my husband held the t-shirt so that I again ended up sitting on my bare ass. Dan’s friend came over to talk to me but I knew that what he really wanted was to look at my cunt again and so I spread my legs wider. Then I noticed that the woman in the shop heading towards us and as she approached, I smiled at her.

She came straight to the point and asked me if I made it a habit to expose myself so shamelessly but before I could answer, Frank told her that I enjoyed people looking at my body and was willing to strip should anybody ask to look at me completely naked. The woman turned to me and asked if that was true so I couldn’t do anything else but say yes, all the while Dan and his friend kept quiet but I did notice the look of anticipation on their faces. So when the woman told me to take off my t-shirt and stand naked for her to “check out” my naked body, there was nothing else that I could say except get off the bike and pull my t-shirt over my head and handed it to my husband, leaving me standing right there in the parking lot of the doughnut shop completely naked and surrounded by these five people, there were also others in the parking lot who saw what I did but nobody came over to our group. The woman walked around me touching and caressing my tits and ass until Dan suddenly found his voice and suggested she put a couple of fingers into my cunt to feel his cum! She did just that and left her fingers in there as she commented that it must have been more than one man’s cum so I had to tell her that Frank had also fucked me before we came out.

She was now smiling at me and saying that she just couldn’t believe that anybody was willing to strip naked in a parking lot and allow strangers to touch them up and, again before I could reply, Frank said that I was always taking off my clothes because I enjoyed being naked and having people look at me, all I managed to add to that was that this public nudity meant that I got fucked regularly and so both my lover and my husband were very happy with the situation. By now she had taken her fingers out of my cunt but then she started to fondle my tits, I looked over to Frank and he told me to just enjoy the situation, after all it wasn’t the first time that my body was on display for strangers to enjoy.

However after a couple of minutes of this, Dan warned us that a police car was approaching and we should move on, the woman gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and left hurriedly while Dan’s friend too took off. I just got on the bike with Dan and he immediately rode off, I was still completely naked as I hadn’t taken the t-shirt from Joe but I kept quiet about it since I could see that Dan was worried about being stopped by the police. Once we were on the freeway, he opened up the bike and it didn’t take us long to arrive back at his trailer park, I asked him if I should wait for Frank and Joe outside with him incase they were stopped by the police, that was just me being cheeky since I was completely naked and just wanted to see his reaction!

He quickly bundled me into his trailer and as I was being held by him I ran my hand over his crotch and found a huge bump there, telling me that he was already aroused. When he closed the door behind him and immediately stood on tip toes and threw my hands around his neck and started kissing him, of course he responded and was soon quickly stripping off his clothes, helped by me, and then we were on the bed, my legs spread wide and the next thing was feeling his engorged cock poking it way into my cunt. I wrapped my legs around his waist and thrust myself up so that he was immediately engulfed in my cunt and so he now started pumping his cock in and out of me. It was while he was fucking me this way that the door was thrown opened to reveal both Frank and Joe standing there and they started to smile when they saw what we were doing. Dan had stopped for a while when he heard the door flung open but I continued thrusting myself up to him and he was soon shooting his cum into me. As soon as we were finished and Dan got off, my husband quickly got between my still wide spread legs and started fucking me, it surprised me since he would always let somebody else fuck me first but I think he must have had an agreement with Frank because the next thing I knew was Frank pushing his rigid cock into my face. I opened my mouth to accept it and he started pumping his cock in and out of my mouth as my husband fucked my cunt.

The three of us came together, first it was Joe shooting his cum into my cunt which triggered my own orgasm and then Frank started to cum in my mouth. I had some difficulty swallowing all his cum because it seemed like he was shooting gallons into my mouth but after a while he stopped and pulled out so I had to lick off some of his cum from my lips and around my mouth. After Joe got off me I just lay there completely tired out, after a while the three men went to wash themselves and when they rejoined me, I asked Frank if he wanted me to wash or even take a shower, Dan told him that I hadn’t even washed ever since I got up this morning which made my husband call me a “dirty little slut!”

Frank decided that it wouldn’t be necessary for me to shower or wash after all, he said, he was sure that Joe would want to fuck me when we got home and I could have a bath after that. I cheekily told them that my husband had made me to go bed without washing, with my cunt filled with men’s cum and dried cum all over my body! Dan pulled me up into his arms and assured me that it wouldn’t matter to him if I washed or not, he would always be willing to take me in what ever condition I was in!

It was only after this that all four of us sat down to our coffee and doughnuts, the men were all washed and dressed leaving me the only one absolutely naked and with cum all over my body, I sat very close to Dan on the bed as we ate and drank, he didn’t keep his hands off my body even though I reminded him that my husband had just called a “dirty little slut!”

When we finished eating Joe said it was time we left because he had a real heavy workload the next day and would have to leave the house early, so we all got up, of course neither Frank nor Joe had bothered to bring my dress into the trailer and now my husband said that I could get dressed outside, if at all I wanted to put anything on but Frank quickly said that it would be better I dressed because he wasn’t looking to getting stopped by the police. So we trooped outside, I held onto Dan’s arm and walked around to the luggage compartment of Frank’s car because I knew that he would have put my dress there. Sure enough after I managed to convinced him to open it, I saw my dress thrown between the rubbish he kept inside.

Dan was whispering to my husband about his neighbors watching us which made me want to show off even more so I threw my dress into the back seat of the car and then went over to Dan and threw my arms around his neck. Clinging onto him that way I was rubbing my naked body against him and kissing him at the same time, I’m sure his neighbors got a good look! I even offered him a farewell fuck in the back seat but he pulled my hand to his crotch to show me that he had enough for the day and wouldn’t be able to get hard again. Reluctantly I released him and then Frank told me to get into the car and only put on my dress when we hit the freeway. So I sat in front between Frank and Joe as he drove off, waving goodbye to Dan and only as we entered the freeway did I pull my dress to cover my body.

When we finally arrived home, Frank followed Joe and me into our house and as soon as I had taken off my dress he asked to say goodbye to him the same way that I did to Dan. That wasn’t a problem and I threw my arms around his neck and ground my body against him as we kissed and he fondled my naked body. Sure enough when Joe and I finally got into our bedroom, he pushed me on the bed and fucked me one more time, both of us screaming out our climax. Only after that did he allow me to the bathroom where I had a long hot soak in the tub while Joe took a shower, we end up naked in each other’s arms in bed and fell into a long blissful sleep.

Actually I had started off these series of stories mainly to describe the wonderful relationship that Frank, Joe and I were having with Dick and Pat but got side-tracked when I started to describe how Frank made full use of his rights to my body to “lend” me to his friend. He has done so a couple more times to other friends of his and so has my husband also. We’ve also given this right to Dick and Pat but they haven’t made use of it yet, although Dick has mentioned “lending” me to potential clients of the company to help him close some deals! Frank and Joe have assured me that would make me a company whore, which is very encouraging even though that isn’t really what I want. Pat has said that she wouldn’t “lend” me to any of her girlfriends but wouldn’t mind sharing me with some the other men in her life.

She has encouraged me to go off on a short trip with her uncle, John, and he has seconded Dick’s suggestion to use me as a present to the company’s clients, potential and existing, to sweeten the deal. However, thus far, this has only been discussed and agreed to by everybody but nothing has come out of it, I’m still waiting to be made a company whore even though what I really want to do is stand at street corners, scantily dressed, and sell my body to any stranger who has the asking price!

To be continued.

All feedback welcome at the link below.