Frank & Joe Ch. 22

Story Info
Adventures in wife sharing.
8.1k words
4.17
26.4k
1

Part 22 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ended my last story with Harry dropping John and me off at our hotel after my shopping trip. John was practically pulling me in his rush to get back to our room and I thought that I would be in for a bout of fucking from him. However he had different ideas, he was aroused but when we entered our room and as he was locking the door and telling me to “get naked,” he said he wished to keep his erection for later tonight after our date with his client, Gary. All he wanted was me naked in bed and we indulge in cuddling and sucking and licking. I replied that I had no objections to what he wanted to do to my body as I was there for his enjoyment.

First he told me to run the hot water and I went into the bathroom to do so where he joined me after stripping off his clothes. I made sure the water was only lukewarm so we could get in immediately together. I had poured a bunch of salts in as the water was running and so the whole bathroom was smelling nice and I was soon rubbing myself against John’s body. We washed each other, I really did help John take a bath but he was mainly fondling and caressing my body, in particular playing with my cunt, so I had to clean myself also. Anyway both of us left the bathroom clean and fresh and smelling so very nice. After drying each other John pushed me on the bed, he positioned me so that I was lying down with my ass right on the edge of the bed so that when I spread my legs, my cunt was directly in front of him as he sat down between my wide spread legs.

He began sucking and licking my cunt, using his tongue and lips and also his fingers working as much as he could deep into my cunt and even my ass hole. In the beginning I raised myself on my elbows so that I could watch John hard at work between my legs but after a while I became too aroused and lay back just enjoying the feelings and sensations flowing through my body. I must say that he was very good at this, I had a number of mini mild orgasms, and was thoroughly enjoying the whole experience. After a while I managed to ask him if he wanted me to attend to his cock, I couldn’t see it as he was kneeling on the floor to “service” me, but he smiled at me and said no, adding that he’ll be needing me later that night, after we returned from our date with his client. I lay back and let myself enjoy all that he continued doing to me, after another while he had moved to lie on top of me and was kissing and licking my face, I could taste my juices on his mouth and tongue.

We were now fully on the bed but didn’t remain long in any particular position. Sometimes John would be on top and sometimes it would be me, whatever it was we were both kissing and licking each other all over, there wasn’t any part of my body that he left untouched and similarly it was the same for his body, even our ass holes were licked and kissed. The only difference was that John had complete access to my ass hole in the sense that he poked his fingers in and out a few times although not actively fucking me, however he didn’t like me doing the same to him so I limited myself to only licking and kissing his ass hole.

Every now and again he would stop what ever it was we were doing to each other telling me to go slow as he didn’t wish to cum and wanted to keep his stamina for later that night. However that didn’t stop him from making me cum and I had a few mild mini orgasms during this session. After a while he said that was enough and we should be getting ready to leave to meet Gary, he said that Gary would be coming over to meet us in the hotel bar and then drive us over to the restaurant. However he told me to wait a while for him to wash his face, he said I had left quite a lot of my cunt juice and he was sure his face smelled of my cunt! When I asked if I should also wash he said no adding that he wanted my cunt wet so that he could fondle and play with it whenever he had the chance, of course I was happy to realize that he wasn’t going to leave my body alone even with his friend present!

John only allowed me to put on my dress after he had dressed completely, I applied a little make up, mainly a dash of lipstick and dabbed the perfume he bought me on my throat, behind my ears, on my nipples and between my tits and then he dabbed some on my clitoris, I had to lie on the bed with my legs spread while he spread my labia to look for my clitoris. It was just another excuse for him to play between my spread legs because my clitoris is quite easily seen, he tickled it a little and then touched it with the stopper from the perfume bottle and ended with a sloppy kiss, running his tongue from my ass hole to the top of my cunt.

After that I got up and slipped on my dress and twirled around asking John if he was happy with what I was showing off, he said he was and told me to slip into my sandals. I did so and again twirled around, John’s comment was that my dress was too long and we should have had it shortened but it was too late to do anything now. I ran a comb through my hair, it’s straight and shoulder length so it didn’t require too much care. We left our room and as we were waiting for the elevator, an elderly couple joined us waiting. I realized that the man was starring openly at me and so grabbed John’s arm and clung to him, rubbing my body slowly against his, the woman pulled her partner further away from us but I could hear her whispering to him that I was just a shameless hussy and there should be law against such public display. Hearing this I purposely put my arms around John’s neck and started kissing him, all the while grinding my body against him. Just then the elevator arrived and we walked in as soon as the door opened. There were three men inside so I stood right in the middle of the car to make sure that everybody could see me clearly but I still clung onto John’s arm. I could feel his pride in being able to show the other men how much I wanted him. As the elevator approached the lobby floor, I leaned nearer against him and gobbled his ear into my mouth.

We walked out of the elevator first heading towards the hotel’s bar and he told me that I behaved just like a slut, I whispered that I would thank him appropriately later when we were alone in our room for saying that. As soon as we walked into the dim light of the bar Gary came over and gave me a big hug, kissing my cheeks while his hands roamed all over my back, this caused my dress to lift a little and I could feel a cool blast of air on my exposed ass but I didn’t try to cover myself, he lead us to a table in the far end in a dark corner and held my chair as I sat down.

I was sitting between John and Gary and when the waitress came to take our order, John made sure that she realized who had complete access to me when he slipped an arm around my waist so that his hand was holding onto one of my tits, of course I didn’t object or move away but only leaned back against my chair so that his hand was clearly seen by both the waitress and Gary. I don’t usually consume much alcohol but John had told me that tonight was party time and so I agreed to drink vodka but the two men ordered scotch.

The bar was slowly filling up but we weren’t bothered because our table was right at the corner so the men were very free with my body, I should say John was very free because he seemed to encourage Gary to touch me as much as himself. When I sat down my dress did ride up my thighs, the dress was now only just covering my ass so that it was just a simple matter for them to put their hands on my thighs and work their way to my cunt, I had to spread my legs because quite a few times both of them had their hands on my cunt at the same time. I told them that if they played with my cunt for too long I was liable to have an orgasm right there, that only seemed to encourage them further! Gary also managed to pull the top of my dress to peek inside, saying he just wanted to confirm that I didn’t have a bra on, I told him he should have realized that by now because of the many times he just grabbed my tits! He warned me that he expected to see my naked body before the night was over, at this point John quickly told him that just looking and touching was allowed but nothing else, my body was solely his for the night, I had to lean over to kiss him when he said that!

I guess the guys had about three or four drinks, I only had one, before Gary said we should be leaving for the restaurant, he wanted to drive over even though it was about ten minutes walk away but John suggested we walk instead, which would give him a chance to flaunt my body, Gary quickly agreed. So we left the bar and took a leisurely stroll over, Gary had made reservations for 8.00 pm but he called the restaurant on his cell phone to say that we would be slightly late. During the walk both of them were on either side of me and I held both their arms however that didn’t stop them from fondling me, both outside my dress and even under my dress to reach my ass, every time we had to break apart to allow other pedestrians to pass us. I was enjoying myself being fondled in public by these two men and reminded them that my body was so sensitive and I was already so aroused that I may suddenly cum anytime, John told me to go ahead and just tell them whenever I had an orgasm.

Obviously we did pass a great many people during our short walk and almost all of them starred at us but of course that was what we wanted, a lot of them, especially the men, smiled at me and I did return their smiles. A few even passed some remarks like “Way to go,” “Having a nice day?’ and “How about some for me!” I took them all as compliments but all too soon we arrived at the restaurant. We were immediately shown to our table, apparently Gary is a valued customer, it was a circular booth with the seat a semicircle. I slid in so that I would be sitting between both John and Gary to ensure that both of them would have free access to my body. Gary ordered a bottle of wine and then we took our time going through the menu, all the while both of them had a hand on my thighs and worked their way to my cunt. When we were ready we called the waiter over and placed our orders, all of us ordered a light meal, the men mainly because of their age and me because I knew that I would be consuming more alcohol than normal.

When we were finally alone John told me to lift up my dress to sit on my bare ass and Gary quickly offered to do it for me, of course he caressed my thighs and ass as he did so but finally I was seated and this time I spread my legs a little so that my cunt was easily available to the guys. It wasn’t that they were pawing me all the time but as we talked, they would touch my arm and back and even squeeze my tits, of course my thighs were frequently touched and caressed and their hands easily made their way up my thighs to my open cunt! All throughout the meal it was the same, they needed their hands to eat but took every opportunity to touch me everywhere. Of course all these touching and feelings aroused me and I mentioned to John that my cunt had become very wet, Gary heard me and so the both of them insisted on checking for themselves which ended in both of them poking their fingers into my cunt, not at the same time but one after the other. When it was Gary’s turn, he left his fingers inside and I could also feel his thumb rubbing my clitoris and I had a mild orgasm which I told John about. He quickly reminded Gary that even though he had complete access to my body, it didn’t involve direct sex, all it meant was that he could touch me all over and even finger fuck me but there was no way he was going to really fuck me with his cock!

As John was explaining this, Gary kept his fingers inside my cunt, he was squeezing my clitoris between his thumb and a finger inside me and I told him that doing so was going to make me cum again, John told me to enjoy whatever Gary did to me as he was around to see that nothing went beyond what he permitted. During the meal our conversation was mainly about the relationship between John and me and about how we met, Gary wanted to know everything. Since John didn’t stop me from saying anything I just told him the truth, about how I belonged to the group back home and how Pat had introduced me to John, everything including the fact that my husband was working in John’s company. He only added something when I missed or forgot to mention, initially Gary had a look of disbelief on his face but as I continued with my description of my life, I think he didn’t believe me at all.

By this time we had all finished eating and the waiter had cleared our table and then served coffee and some cookies, our bottle of wine was also finished and the guys had ordered brandy for themselves, I said I didn’t want any and would share theirs. We leaned back against the seat and in this position my cunt was so easily accessible so obviously both men had their hands between my legs. It was so completely erotic to have one man fondle my cunt and then remove his fingers followed by the other doing the same and they took turns to do that frequently. After a while John showed Gary that the top of my dress was held up by a rubber band and so they could easily slip their hands to reach my tits. So as one fondled my cunt the other did my tits and then they would change, it wasn’t constantly but they just made excuses every now and then. I thoroughly enjoyed their attentions and had a couple of mild orgasms.

However I noticed that patrons of the tables near us were observing what the guys were doing, even though our table was relatively secluded, we could still be seen by the people at a couple of table directly in front of us and also the service personnel of the restaurant. I had absolutely no objections to others seeing me being fondled by the guys but I didn’t want anybody to create a scene or we being told to leave and so I casually mentioned this matter to John. He admitted that he had been aware of the looks some of the other patrons were throwing at us and suggested we go somewhere else more private, Gary said it was too early for us to go the club he had planned but we could go to a bar he knew where we would get more privacy so he called for the check and we soon left.

Gary said that we would have to drive over and so we had to walk back to our hotel to collect his car, during this walk John told me to hold onto Gary’s arm like I was his wife and he wanted to walk behind us to observe how Gary enjoyed my body, I cheekily replied that I wasn’t going to hold on as a wife but would do so just as if I was a whore, there were no objections from either man! During the walk I purposely behaved very much like a slut (I believe that everybody has already agreed that I’m a true slut!) clinging on Gary’s arm and rubbing myself against him, of course he took this opportunity to touch me as much as possible. At one stage, while waiting to cross at the lights, he even slipped his hand under my dress and caressed my ass, I realized that it was for John’s pleasure but I’m very sure the few people around also saw his actions clearly, I didn’t care! It was just after 9pm and so there were still quite a number of pedestrians on the streets of New York and I was enjoying the show we put on for them very much. John did his part by saying Gary and I were putting on a much better show than many of the acts he had watched in nightclubs!

Walking that way took us much longer than the few minutes that it normally would but none of us minded at all, in fact I enjoyed it tremendously being touched and fondled by two men in public! When we arrived at the hotel, both John and I waited in the foyer while Gary went down to the basement car park, he drove his car and we quickly got in and drove off, the whole exercise took only a few minutes. I was sitting in front between the two men and as Gary drove John told me to lift my ass so that he could pull my dress up to leave me sitting on my bare ass, Gary ended up driving with only one hand on the wheel and the other between my legs, John leaned back against the door so that he could watch his friend finger fuck me. That was actually what Gary was doing as he drove, he had two fingers inside my cunt and was rubbing my clitoris and he slowly pushed his fingers in and out of my cunt, I was already aroused from the earlier fondling and so it didn’t take him too long to make me cum, I gripped his hand with my thighs as I came, John clapped his hands! It was a slow drive, I realized it because Gary kept the car near the curb since he concentrated more on me than on the traffic, John wasn’t much help because he was more interested in what Gary was doing to me and, of course I couldn’t help because I was cumming from Gary’s ministrations!

So we finally arrived at the bar that Gary mentioned, he stopped right in front and used the valet parking service, apparently he was also quite well known here because when he asked for a secluded table, we were shown to one right at the back, part of it was hidden by an extra wall from the staircase leading to the upstairs unit, also it was very dark, the only light coming from a wall light opposite our table. I did whisper to John that this would mean they couldn’t show me off to the other patrons, Gary overheard this whisper and said that some of the customers here would want to join in if they saw how both of them were planning to treat me and he wouldn’t be able to guarantee our safety. So John said that only the two of them would enjoy my body and I had to be satisfied with that.

However first I needed to go to the restroom but didn’t have any money to tip the attendant and I had to borrow Gary’s hanky to wipe myself, so he also handed me a dollar for the tip. There wasn’t much for me to do except relieve myself and wipe off the droplets of sweat from my upper lip and I was done. As I walked back to our table, a few men whistled and made some remarks about wagging my ass and giving them a show, of course I enjoyed being the center of attraction but I remembered what Gary had said and didn’t encourage anybody. As usual John pulled up my dress to make me sit on my bare ass, this time the guys could pull their chairs nearer and so they had easy access to my cunt.

Gary ordered vodka for everybody after I told him that I didn’t like any other kind of liquor and we sat there peacefully sipping our drinks and talking. Gary was asking a lot of questions about the relationship between John and me (it was like he didn’t believe what I’d explained previously!) and so I had to again explain how my husband was working in John’s company etc. He did mention to John that there should be some special privileges for my husband since I seemed to be used by John for his enjoyment. John objected strongly saying that I wasn’t a whore but I quickly told him that it had always been my secret fantasy to be a whore and I wouldn’t mind doing so for my husband.

This made John quiet for awhile while Gary continued talking to me and then suddenly John asked me if I was serious about wanting to be a whore. I replied in the affirmative and then Gary interrupted before he could reply and said that he was willing to pay me to fuck me, a simple transaction between a whore and her customer. I didn’t bother to answer him but looked at John and now he asked me if I was willing to fuck men he chose for his advantage, I simply replied that, while I was with him, my body was totally at his disposal and he could use it for whatever he wanted. Gary again interrupted saying that he was already present and we didn’t have to look for any customers for me but both John and I continued to ignore him. However John looked at me and said that we should continue this discussion later when we were alone, I agreed.

By this time the guys had quite a lot of drinks, I only had two glasses of vodka, and it was approaching 11.30pm and so Gary suggested that we should proceed to the club he had planned, John and I agreed and he got up to settle our bill as Gary went out to get his car. He suggested that John drive so that he could play with my body but John refused saying he didn’t think he could drive in New York traffic, which was still quite busy considering the time. He told Gary to concentrate on his driving since he would have some more time to play with me, and I added that I had promised to show him my naked body later, so he reluctantly took the wheel, of course I sat between them and again John lifted up my dress so that I sat on my bare ass.