Frank & Joe Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally arrived at the club, it was off the main street and we had to take a lift up two floors. Gary left his car to the valet parking and as John held the door for me, I made sure that my legs were wide spread as I got down so that my cunt was seen by the few people standing around, John had to pull my dress down because even when I was standing up it remained bunched around my waist. The doorman certainly knew Gary because he opened the door for us even though he denied entry to some of the people standing around, John said it was because he saw my cunt and told me that he may be coming around later to claim his share, I cheekily replied that he had to decide who would have access to my body and I was game for anything he might suggest!

Inside we were greeted by a young lady who was very friendly with Gary, she showed us to a table off the bar and in a secluded corner, dimly lit by a small table lamp on our table. Gary ordered a bottle of vodka and a bottle of scotch and they were brought almost immediately by another sexy young lady. The waitresses here wore very sexy outfits, a short skirt (of course they had panties under their skirts, it seemed that I was the only person walking around without panties!) and a semi transparent bolero like top. Gary told us that the patrons here were usually very well behaved because the club had a number of bouncers around and they would really throw out unruly patrons!

Actually the whole club was dimly lit and most of the patrons sat at tables and there was a dance floor half a flight up with only two couples dancing slowly, the rest of the patrons, like us, sat at their tables and talked, Gary said the place would start becoming very lively after midnight and on some nights some ladies would end up giving a show. The three of us sat there sipping on our drinks, I had to sip slowly because I didn’t want to end up too drunk so as not to be able to entertain John later, when I gave this as my reason for not drinking as much as them, John quickly agreed and told Gary to stop pestering me to drink more.

Mainly Gary wanted to know more about me, and we talked, also I confirmed that I would strip for him later when he sent us back to our hotel but reminded him that he could look and maybe play a little with my naked body but John had expressly forbidden him to fuck me. Once in a while we got up to dance, they were playing slow numbers and I took turns dancing with both of them, I guess you could say that we were all lousy dancers because both of them mainly concentrated on grabbing and feeling me all over, of course I didn’t object and I did notice on a few occasions the other dancers were watching either one of my guys caressing my bare ass, exposed for all who cared to look!

At one stage I did ask Gary why he was fondling me that way and his reply was that he didn’t know when John would stop him and he wanted to make full use of his opportunity with my body. I assured him that I would keep my promise of showing him my naked body and I was very sure John wouldn’t object but Gary still insisted on caressing and fondling my body every chance he got, I didn’t bother to stop him and allowed him the thrill, I must admit that I, too, found it very exciting and erotic to be treated this way in public and was feeling aroused and excited all the while. Once when dancing with John, who was also caressing and fondling me much like Gary, I told him that Gary needed some reassurance that he would get to see me totally naked later but John disagreed until I mentioned that I had promised Gary I would. Then he said that we could leave soon so that I would have the time to give Gary a thrill but he wanted me for himself for the rest of the night, I immediately agreed.

I can’t remember how much vodka I drank that night but it must have bit a bit because by the time we were walking out of the club, I realized that I wasn’t very steady on my feet. This made the two men very concerned and they held me tightly between them, I can’t remember if any part of my body was exposed but I expect it to be considering the dress I was wearing and the two pairs of hands all over me, inside and outside of my dress! As we waited for Gary’s car to be brought around, the guys were arguing about where we should now proceed, Gary saying that he hadn’t had enough of me and John saying that we were all tired and should go home. The argument carried on as Gary drove (I was again made to lift up my dress to sit on my bare ass so that the two of them could continue caressing my body easily) until I told both of them to shut up and said that we will invite Gary up to our room and let him enjoy my body for a little while more and then he had to promise that he would leave John and me alone for the rest of the night, everybody agreed.

When we reached the hotel, Gary left his car with the door man and the three of us went up to our room, I guess the guys were pretty drunk (and so was I) and we made a lot of noise waiting for the lifts and riding up, luckily there were no complains from the other guests. As soon as we entered our room and as he locked the door, John just told me to “get naked.” There was nothing else to do but just pull my dress off and slip off my sandals so that I was already standing there bare assed naked as the guys were still looking in the room’s refrigerator for some more drinks. It was only when I threw my arms around John and started to rub my body against him that they stopped looking for more drinks and paid attention to me!

I became the filling of the sandwich between John and Gary, I was facing John so that actually Gary was holding me from behind and I had two pairs of hands roaming freely all over my naked body, both of them concentrated on my tits and between my legs. We kept this up for a while and then Gary reminded John that he would be leaving soon and so he should have me all to himself for now, John reluctantly released me and I turned to Gary asking him if he planned on becoming naked. He agreed and I helped him undress but he didn’t allow me to take off his briefs and we ended up in the couch, Gary sitting in it and I sitting in his lap. He started to kiss and fondle me right there, his mouth following his hands and so he kissed and licked and fondled me right in front of John, who was sitting on the bed with a huge grin on his face.

The guys didn’t say anything to each other, whenever Gary spoke he was actually whispering to me, telling me to move those parts of my body so that he had easier access to every inch of me, I didn’t bother about whispering and each time I had to let out a moan or say anything, I spoke with my usual voice so that John could hear everything. I don’t think he felt left out with Gary enjoying my body because whenever I glanced over at him I saw a huge grin on his face, apparently he was enjoying the show Gary and I was putting up for him. I guess in the beginning I didn’t realize it but after a few minutes I realized that Gary didn’t have a hard on, I was so used to having a man’s cock poking at me whenever I was naked in their arms that I’d assumed Gary was fully aroused. I kept quiet and didn’t say anything, not wanting to offend Gary or shame him in front of John and so the only thing I could do was to slowly let my hand slip under his briefs and fondle his cock. True enough I felt a soft and limp cock but neither of us said anything and carried on.

However after stroking and fondling his cock for a few minutes I felt it slowly growing harder and longer until it was jutting out of the top of his briefs, I looked at him and saw a huge grin all over his face. I asked him if he wanted me to suck his cock, however before he could reply John quickly answered for him and said no, if he wanted relief all I could do was to masturbate him. I looked at Gary’s face again and raised my eyebrows questioningly, he smiled and said if that was all that John would allow then he would settle for it. I quickly got out of his lap but sat on the floor between his legs and pulled off his briefs then kissed his cock and licked the head, I had to pull the foreskin lower to be able to lick his cock head. When I looked up at him, I saw that Gary had thrown his head back on the back of the couch and his eyes were closed, I guess he just wanted to lay back and enjoy what I was going to do to him, when I looked over at John, he didn’t say anything and so I slowly slid Gary’s cock into my mouth and kept it there, just sucking lightly on it, all the time looking at John.

I continued sucking and licking Gary’s cock all the while looking at John and he still had that huge grin over his face but I realized that he was a little worried seeing Gary’s cock moving slowly in and out of my mouth even after he had refused to let me suck it, I knew that what he meant was not for Gary to cum in my mouth and he didn’t really mind for just the normal sucking and kissing. Gary opened his legs wider and reached down to grab behind my head to keep it still while he pumped his cock in and out of my mouth (my husband likes to refer to this action as “fucking your face!”) and a quick glance upwards showed that he was still lying with his head on the back of the couch with his eyes closed. I allowed him to “fuck my face” a couple more strokes before I broke off his hold because I knew that John didn’t want Gary to shoot his cum into my mouth and as I stood up I saw the relief on John’s face but a disappointed look on Gary’s.

I smiled at him and told him to lie fully on the bed and spread his legs wider for me if he still wanted to cum, Gary quickly got into the position, he kept his hands linked behind his head and the two of us looked at his proud manhood sticking up from his belly, red and engorged head now that he was fully erect. It wasn’t that his cock was exceptionally thick or long but I thought that it was lovely and couldn’t resist giving it a quick kiss and I settled down between his legs and grab it with both my hands. I just squeezed it lightly and relaxed and continued doing it when Gary closed his eyes again, grinning all over his face! I then settled down, sitting crossed legged between his wide spread legs and now started to pump my hands up and down on his cock, slowly at first and then increasing the speed, then back to slow again. Gary was obviously enjoying all this he kept relatively still as I masturbated him, only occasionally pumping his hips up and down which I stopped by slapping his thighs, or bending and straightening his knees.

As I continued, Gary started moaning so I knew he was going to cum and now was pumping my hands up and down faster and also squeezing his cock a little more. All of a sudden it erupted, shooting his cum straight up, spurt after spurt until it turned into a dribble flowing down my hands. I kept up the pressure on his cock even after he stopped ejaculating, my hands were now all wet as it squeezed his cock and I smiled at him when he opened his eyes, he smiled back at me but had a sheepish grin for John, who was also smiling happily seeing the pleasure I was able to give his friend. I offered to help Gary wash up and he readily agreed so the two of us, now both of us were completely naked, got up from the bed and went into the bathroom with John following behind.

I was holding Gary now limp cock as he pissed and after that I pulled him into the shower and it ended up both of us washing each other. All three of us were now relatively sober and the warm shower certainly helped, Gary’s washing of my body was concentrated on my cunt and he was actually trying to finger fuck me under the water but of course I stopped him after a while and then I dried him off. He reluctantly got dressed while asking to be permitted to stay and watch John enjoying my body, of course I had no objections but John said no as he wanted to be the only man around with me for the rest of the night. The only concession he was willing to make was for Gary to stay for a cup of coffee with us before leaving, obviously I was elected to make the coffee, there was only instant coffee and so I boiled the water and made each of us a cup, I was still completely naked and as I walked around making the coffee and serving the guys, both of them continued touching and fondling my naked body, much like they did earlier that night and I just allowed them to do so since I really enjoyed their touches.

Gary asked me to sit next to him on the couch, which I willingly did, while John took the armchair opposite us and we sat there sipping our coffees with Gary keeping on hand on my body and idly caressing me. He slowly moved lower until he reached my cunt and spread my cunt lips and then poked a couple of fingers inside, I spread my legs wider to allow him easier access. He was now actually talking business with John as he played with my cunt, his fingers still inside but his thumb was moving all around outside and occasionally pressing my clitoris.

I was already aroused from what the guys had done to my body when we started the evening and now this constant playing with my cunt was really making me so horny that I was lightly thrusting myself against Gary’s hand. Both Gary and John must have noticed my actions because, right in the middle of answering one of Gary’s questions, John told him to quickly make me cum, both Gary and I didn’t need any more encouragement and now he was seriously pumping his fingers in and out of my cunt, giving me a good, hard and fast finger fuck until I clamped my legs around his hand and had an orgasm, I also grabbed Gary with both my hands and was actually rubbing myself against him. When I finally relaxed to release his hand from the grip of my thighs, both of them congratulated me on being so open with my body and my sexuality, I smiled and replied that the most important thing for me was for men to thoroughly enjoy my body in what ever manner suited to them!

John came over and pulled me to my feet and threw his arms around me, kissing me while he ran his hands over my body, then he told me that he was planning to enjoy my body as soon as his friend left us alone, Gary took the hint and got up saying he was leaving and I asked John if it would alright for me to see him out, of course John allowed me to do that because he knew I was going to walk out into the corridor completely naked. I did too, and in fact both John and I walked with Gary to the lifts, it was late at night that there weren’t any other guests around and we stood there waiting for the lift, I was completely nude and was enveloped in a hug by Gary, he was giving me quick pecks all over my face thanking me for a wonderful evening and asking when I would be available to him again, I replied that all depended on how much John was willing to share me with him, adding, cheekily, that my body was at John’s complete disposal and he alone had the right to decide who gets access to me! I got a slap on my bottom from John for saying this but I knew he was very pleased at the way I was telling his friend his complete and utter control over my body. Gary reluctantly released me from his hug when the lift came and John and I quickly returned to our room as soon as the lift’s door was closed, John happily slapping my ass and calling me a shameless slut.

However when we were back in our room, he grabbed this shameless slut in his arms and started kissing me all over my face and his hands began their trek over my naked body, I just held him tight against me and was rubbing myself on him, behaving exactly like the shameless slut he wanted me to be! As we stood in the middle of the room kissing and hugging each other, I slowly started to unbutton John’s shirt and was trying to undo his belt, he stopped kissing me just long enough to say we needed a shower before proceeding any further. I quickly stripped him and we both practically ran into the bathroom, as usual we washed each other’s bodies very thoroughly before going back into the room to dry ourselves.

After drying and sprinkling talc over my body, John pulled onto the bed with him, it wasn’t a straight fuck-and-forget deal with him, he held me in his arms and slowly made love to me, kissing me caressing me all over, he was moving all over me as I just lay on the bed. Of course I responded to his caresses and touch in a like manner, my tongue moved along his body as his tongue did the same to me. When we first got on the bed, John’s cock was semi erect but as we made love (I can’t remember for how long) I could feel it grow whenever it touched me, it grew longer and harder and was soon poking into me. It goes without saying that it didn’t take too long before it was moving in and out of my mouth, and we were in the classic 69 position with me on top and sucking and licking John’s beautiful cock. He moved so that he could get access to my cunt with his mouth and he began licking and kissing my cunt and moving down to my ass hole.

The only difference was that he didn’t like it when I tried to insert my fingers into his ass hole, although he certainly enjoyed me licking and kissing it and even pushing my tongue inside. However there were no such restrictions for him, I was completely available and he did finger fuck, both my cunt and ass hole, but I really enjoyed it when he pushed me on my back and told me to just lie back as he moved above me, I don’t think there was any part of my body that didn’t feel his fingers, lips or tongue. I had a couple of mini mild orgasms and was very careful to check his cock just in case he started to cum, I knew he would want to cum inside me!

All in all it was a slow and meaningful session of love making which culminated when John decided his cock was hard enough to fuck me, we adopted the classic missionary position and when John had his cock fully inside my cunt, I threw my legs around his waist and he started pumping his cock in and out of my cunt. He was slow and deliberate at first and slowly increased his speed until he was pounding his cock hard and fast in and out of me. When he suddenly stopped and tensed up I knew he was cumming and as soon as I felt his cum spurting inside my cunt, my own orgasm was triggered! Even after he had finished cumming I kept my legs around him because his cock was slowly getting soft but was still hard enough to remain inside me. Only when it finally plopped out did I open my legs again to release John from my clutches, he just turned to lie beside me but kept an arm around my back. We both had to relax until we got our breaths back again.

As we lay there on the bed catching our breaths, I asked John if he wanted me to wash my cunt, adding that normally my group didn’t allow me to wash and preferred me to keep my cunt filled with their cum. John said that it didn’t matter since my cunt was only filled with his cum and he was too lazy and comfortable to get up to go to the bathroom, I snuggled closer against him, pushing my face into his throat and throwing my arms around him. We talked a little, mostly about my life with my group and what they had asked me to do and what I liked to do myself. I just replied that I loved sex, in any way or form, and I loved it that I was completely accessible to all my friends and now also to him. He asked if I was serious about being willing to allow other men to fuck me at his wish and to try and close business deals for him with my body. Of course I assured him that I was totally at his disposal and it would only be a formality to get the group to agree to “lend” me out to his friends and clients!

We slowly drifted off to sleep in each other’s arms, I found that I truly enjoyed this kind of after sex conversations with John, mainly I had been assuring him about my availability for sex on his business. I knew he wanted to talk more about my becoming a whore because, at this point of time, he still didn’t consider me sleeping with his clients as whoring! Anyway I knew that my group would tell him different and, anyway I’ve told him myself a few times about my fantasy of being a full fledged whore, it was just a matter of who would profit from my whoring!