Frank & Joe Ch. 23

Story Info
She's shared again.
8.4k words
4.33
34.1k
1

Part 23 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ended my last story when John and I fell asleep in each other's arms after he had fucked me as soon as Gary had left our hotel room. Well I woke up the next morning and turned to look at John still sleeping contentedly beside me. During the night we had thrown the covers off and now I could see John completely naked, in the light of day, we hadn't pulled the curtains and so sunlight was streaming into the room and I saw John very clearly. Actually he didn't look all that bad for his age, I think he's still very active and plays a lot of golf and does work out in a gym sometimes. Of course some parts of his body was sagging but at 60+ years he was still very attractive and did fuck me very well so I wasn't complaining.

He stirred a little as I continued to gaze down at him but awoke as soon as I leaned down to kiss his cheek, the first thing he did when he opened his eyes was to pull me down onto him and clamp his mouth on mine, even with our morning breaths, I responded to his kisses and began writhing and rubbing myself against him. Then his hands were roaming all over my body, finding their way straight between my legs to my cunt. He broke off our kiss to say that my cunt seem to have dried up during the night so I assured him that if he continued playing with my body this way, I would get wet very soon. We were giggling and teasing each other like two young people in love.

Actually I don't think I was in love with John or even had any feelings of love, basically I was attracted to him because of his wealth and the power that came along with it. I don't mean that I expected him to pay me for the use of my body, it was established way back when I was first introduced to him that I was just available to him although both my husband and I did hope that he would benefit from his boss fucking his wife, and in this we were encouraged by our group, especially John's niece, Pat. She was the one who had suggested that I allow myself to be used by John and that is a decision that not any of us had regretted, especially me!

Anyway we were just playing around on the bed, I think John enjoyed playing with my body because I was always naked and allowed him to do anything he wished, we spent about half an hour before finally getting up. We went into the bathroom together and I brushed my teeth as John sat on the toilet and after that we changed places, he seemed to even like watching me sitting on the toilet, much like Joe, my husband! Anyway we got under the shower together and it was just another session for John to pretend to clean me while in actual fact he was just caressing and fondling my body, just as I did the same to him. It was a relatively quick shower and we were then in the bedroom again as I helped him get dressed, as usual I remained naked and was aware that I would only be allowed to put on my clothes just before we left the room. John called room service to order breakfast and I sat in his lap while he read the papers as we waited for our breakfast.

The waiter who brought our breakfast trolley was completely surprised to see me open the door for him, I was completely naked and just asked him to push the trolley inside, he was hesitant until John came into view and asked the same thing. As I signed the bill I made sure that I was standing right up against the waiter, I could see he was uncomfortable because John was observing us but I walked him to the door and stood there as he walked down the corridor. Anyway I quickly went back inside to serve John his breakfast, it was the same thing, I sat in his lap and fed the both of us, I thought it so romantic to share a fork and even the glass for our juice. We only had separate cups for our coffee mainly because John wanted his black and I preferred some cream with mine.

Actually we were behaving like we were newly weds or love birds, we did everything together, the only difference was that John was willing to let others use my body, which I don't think any newly weds would do! As we ate, we continued kissing so that the food in our mouths were also shared! John seemed to enjoy having me feed him and was willing to put up with all my ideas. When we finished I pushed the trolley out of the room but today there were nobody around to see my naked body.

It was only after this and after I finished packing John's suitcase that he allowed me to get dressed, which was just my own dress that I wore on our way here and then we were ready to leave. John called Gary who agreed to send us to the airport on condition that I would be naked during the drive, that seemed to be the condition that these two men like me to be in, completely naked! We only had a small suitcase and a hand luggage since I didn't bring any bags along with me as I wasn't allowed to bring any clothes on this trip. However John did buy me a couple of things to wear which I had to stuff into his suitcase, so we went down to the hotel lobby to check out and wait for Gary, he arrived just as John was paying our bill and we quickly went to his car which he had left just outside the hotel.

He was so impatient that as soon as I was inside the car he was telling me to strip, which was a simple matter since all I had to do was to lift my dress off and there were two extra pairs of hands to help me! I sat in the middle between the two men and Gary drove us off, there was plenty of time before our flight so Gary said that he would be driving slowly to have extra time to play with my body. John said he was merely being his greedy self since he had already spent so much time yesterday playing with me but he answered that he had a hard time falling asleep last night imagining what all he could do if I had spent the whole night with him. I gave him a brief account of what John and I did after he left and his hand on my thighs suddenly moved to my cunt and, with a couple of fingers inside, he wanted to know how many orgasms John gave me last night!

Obviously I had no problems telling Gary exactly what John and I did after he left, I'm writing it all down for everybody to read! So during the drive to the airport, I told Gary what we did, he wanted to know all kinds of intimate details, like what were our positions when I had orgasms and even what we talked about. When I told him that we were mostly talking about my wanting to be a whore, he immediately offered to pay me to spend a couple of days with him! Of course I refused saying that I couldn't make that kind of decision, only Frank (and my husband, but Joe had never shown any interest) had the right to make decisions about the use of my body and he got a real shock when I gave him that answer. He seemed to be thinking about it but still insisted that I continue with my story about last night.

Anyway we soon arrived at the airport, Gary insisted seeing us check in and only left when we went into the waiting lounge. He asked for and of course I agreed, a kiss, which ended up with him taking a quick fondle of my body and then both John and I left him. It was an uneventful flight back and we arrived safely but John had forgotten to ask Pat to pick us up and so we took a taxi to his apt. He took out all the clothes and things he had bought me in New York and only allowed me to keep a comb and toothbrush in his apt, all the clothes had to be kept elsewhere, because he said I will not be allowed to wear any clothes at all whenever I spend time there. I called Pat and she agreed to come over as she was in town for some shopping and also agreed to send me home.

When she arrived the first thing she did was give me a hug and then we were kissing each other, of course I was completely naked as usual so during our kiss her hands were roaming all over my body, this was something normal for me and so I just stood there while she caressed and fondled me, John just sat there looking at us. After that she wanted to know everything that we did in New York but I replied that the others would also want to know and suggested that we meet with them and I would only have to tell my story once, Pat agreed.

She called Dick, her husband, and Joe, my husband, and they both agreed to meet at her apt, this was easily arranged because both of them were working in town and could go over straight away. However Frank was working elsewhere and he agreed to meet us but it would take some time as his office was outside town. So I followed Pat, carrying along the things that John had bought me in New York, she agreed that I could keep them in her apt because the clothes were not something that I could leave my house in! Anyway she said that she had plans for me to wear the dress John bought for our dinner with Gary at an upcoming function where I would be expected to be a slut!

When we arrived at her apt in town, the guys were still no where in sight, but I was still told to strip naked, here I felt very much at home and after stripping I hanged my dress in her closet and also kept my sandals and walked out into the living room bare assed naked, this is the condition which I am usually in whenever I was here. Pat told me to make a pot of coffee and as I was doing so in the kitchen Dick and my husband arrived, both of them came over and took turns kissing and caressing me. Dick said that he had missed me but I replied that we didn't usually meet during the week anyway and he had the gall to say that, knowing I was elsewhere with another man was enough to make him realize how much he would miss me if I wasn't always available to him, my husband didn't say anything but from the way he was fondling me I knew that he missed me too.

By this time the water had boiled and I made a pot of coffee and brought it out together with the cups and saucers into the living room and served them their drinks. As soon as I finished my husband pulled me down onto the floor and he was soon stripping his clothes off, helped by me, and when he was naked he pushed my legs apart and started fucking me right there. I was obviously shocked but pleasantly surprised, not at him fucking me in front of Dick and Pat, that was so commonly done by everybody, but the fact that my cunt was clean and not filled with somebody else's cum was what surprised me. I didn't have too much time to consider this because I was soon aroused and was responding to his very aggressive fucking and I started cumming. However he wasn't finished and continued fucking me until the two of us exploded in a mutual orgasm, Dick and Pat were clapping their hands when Joe and I stopped moving, he was resting on top of me, his cock still inside my sopping wet cunt!

Joe finally got up when his cock became soft again and I saw his face looking sheepish but before I could say anything Pat asked him why should he look sheepish for fucking his own wife! He replied that normally he would wait until my cunt would be filled with somebody else's cum before fucking me but this time he was so aroused knowing that I had spent a few days with John and he was so sure that John would have taken every opportunity to expose my body, so he just couldn't wait any longer, I put my hand on his arm and reminded him that I have been his wife for so many years and still loved him dearly so he should never ever feel guilty about fucking me for whatever reason and he had the right to fuck me anytime, anywhere and any how!

He put on his clothes and joined Dick and Pat on the couch just as the doorbell rang and I went to answer it, I found Frank at the door and he gave me a great big grin when I opened the door for him, as he entered the apt he gave my huge ass a stinging slap asking if I was "fucked good and proper" in New York. My cheeky reply was that I was just so fucked and everybody was waiting for him so that I could tell my story. As I was answering him, his hand slipped from my ass to my cunt and as soon as he poked a couple of fingers inside, he exclaimed that I was so wet and wanted to know who had fucked me. Joe owned up and we went through the whole explanation again and Frank patted Joe on the back saying that at last he didn't wait for everybody else to fuck me first but instead he was the one to do so, before the rest. Joe gave another sheepish smile.

I poured out a cup of coffee for Frank and took my seat, Joe had got up from the couch and moved to one of the armchairs and Pat moved to the side of the couch patting the middle indicating I should sit there between her and Dick, I quickly took my place knowing that Pat was now interested in my wet cunt! I settled down comfortably between Dick and Pat and slowly sipped my coffee but Frank told me to hurry up and start my story. So I told them everything that had happened between John and me from the time we took off until the time Pat picked me up from John's apt. They interrupted me constantly, asking for more details and/or to repeat certain parts of my story but all of them agreed that the best part was my shopping expedition to the boutique where I had bought my dinner dress. Pat showed them what John had bought for me adding that I would leave those clothes here so that she could get me to wear them to those occasions where I would be required to expose my body, the guys all agreed with her.

They also wanted to know more about Harry and Gary, they especially wanted to know the reason for my not accepting Gary's offer to pay to fuck me and when I told them that I was in New York to be used only by John, Dick quickly agreed with my decision. My husband also said that I was right not to do so because none of us wished to offend John and Pat said that she was going to tell her uncle how much I valued his company. By this time the coffee was cold and so Pat told me get all of us some soda, so I carried all the coffee things into the kitchen and washed them up before taking out a couple of cans of soda and some ice and served all of us again. Then I again sat down between Dick and Pat, they wished to go over certain parts of the story and as I did so, just as they had done during my earlier telling of my story, Dick and Pat started playing with my body.

Each of them had pulled one of my legs to put it over theirs so that I was sitting there with my legs spread wide apart as both of them fondled and prod my cunt, I think some of Joe's cum did seep out onto the couch but nobody bothered about it! Frank and my husband were sitting opposite us and watching what Dick and his wife were doing to me intently, and after a while Dick was slowly finger fucking me as Pat started to suck my tits one by one, alternating between each, they had one hand holding my legs apart while the other roamed my naked body at will. Without any warning, I suddenly had an orgasm and, not bothering about anybody or anything, I closed my eyes and starting thrusting my hips upwards to meet Dick's fingers inside me and I was cumming and gave myself up to the pleasure flowing throughout my body.

When I finished my orgasm, Dick stopped finger fucking me but both he and his wife kept their hands on my body, I took hold of his fingers that were in my cunt and licked them clean. By this time I had completed my story about my trip to New York with John and had also answered their numerous questions, and so I was just sitting there in the aftermath of pleasure. All of a sudden Frank got up and came towards me, pulling his pants down along the way and stood right in front of me with his hard cock jutting out right in my face. He didn't need to say anything and I leaned forward held his hips as Pat guided his cock into my opened mouth. Then he held my head as he slowly rocked to and fro, my husband calls this "fucking her face," the rest just watch me giving Frank a blow job although Dick and Pat continued caressing my body. I sucked Frank's cock until he exploded in my mouth, a stream of his cum shooting into me as I swallowed as much of his cum as I was able.

When he finished, Dick just pushed me down on the couch telling his wife to get up to give me space to lie down, then he pulled off his pants and got between my wide spread legs and started fucking me right there until he shot his load of cum into me. When he got up from me, I turned to see that Pat was already naked, she said that the couch was too small for the both of us and so I got up and we walked over to the space between the couch and the kitchen. Pat simply pulled me down with her onto the floor and soon were in the classic 69 position with her on top, she was working her mouth all around my cunt and I felt her fingers poking in and probing inside. Looking up I saw her pussy right in front of my face and I pulled her lower so that it was now within reach of my mouth and started sucking and licking her pussy, I found out that she was so very wet, I guess from my story and all the other action, I licked her pussy and ass hole. We didn't stay in that position for very long and we soon changed positions, I was on top with her under me still working her mouth on my sopping cunt and now also on my ass hole, I continued licking and kissing and sucking on her pussy until we both came at the same time. I ground my cunt on her face and rocked to and fro as she clamped her legs around my head until we finished cumming!

The guys clapped their hands and made all sorts of comments so that, even after we finished cumming we didn't get up straight but continued to lie on the floor in each other's arms. However I knew that this wouldn't last too long and, true enough, Frank came over and told me to get on my hands and knees for an "ass fuck!" I was surprised because they don't usually ask for it but since he did I had no alternative but to present my ass to him. He knelt behind me and held my hips with both hands and Dick squatted beside us and helped by holding my ass cheeks spread wide apart while Pat did her part by holding onto Frank's cock and guiding it into my ass hole. It hurt and I let out a yelp and so my husband contributed by suggesting that Frank fuck my cunt a few times to get it wet. Pat had other ideas, she quickly scrambled down beneath me and gobbled Frank's cock and sucked it and then licked my ass hole (Joe was giving a running commentary to who ever was listening!) and then guided it into my ass hole again.

This second time didn't hurt as much and I gritted my teeth as Frank started moving to and fro fucking my ass slow and steady. Dick and Pat got up and joined my husband watching Frank fuck my ass, again the onlookers were passing comments and now even making suggestions! It seems that Frank was trying to follow their suggestions, like increasing his speed. Pat also suggested to me to rest my head on my arms, which I did, I turned so that I could see what they were up to. Pat hadn't gotten dressed and she was sitting, completely naked between her husband and mine, I then realized that both of them had their hands on her body as she watched Frank fucking my ass intently. She also suggested I use my sphincter muscles on his cock to give him more pleasure and again I followed her suggestion. It didn't take too long before Frank suddenly grabbed me around my waist and I could feel his cum spurting into my ass hole, as usual I didn't cum from this.

I was finally allowed to get up and Joe quickly came over to me and his hands snaked between my legs immediately and he announced to everybody present and I had cum oozing out of my cunt and ass hole at the same time! Then he pulled Pat over to him and they got down on the floor in the missionary position and he fucked her until both came simultaneously. I turned to Dick and asked if he wanted to cum, he just smiled and nodded his head and pulled my head down to his cock. It was only semi erect but I started sucking it and soon I felt it filling my mouth and then his hands were on my head as he rocked to and fro so that his cock was going in and out of my mouth. It didn't take very long before his cum was spurting into my mouth and I greedily swallowed as much as I could. Of course I couldn't swallow all and some were left on my lips and cheeks and as soon as he released my head and I got up, Pat came over and licked my face clean, saying that we shouldn't allow any of her husband's cum to go to waste!