Frank & Joe Ch. 24

Story Info
Further adventures in wife sharing.
10.1k words
4.19
24.8k
3

Part 24 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ended my last story with Dick sending Joe and me home after my group had enjoyed the services of my body. Of course when we were at home, my husband insisted on fucking my cum filled cunt before allowing me to take a hot bath and get into bed for a much needed rest. The next morning, after our children had left for school, Joe called his office to tell them he would be in late, I told him that he could do so safely seeing as how John, the owner, had used my body for a few days in New York, and also his boss Dick had fucked me last night.

With only the two of us at home, it goes without saying that I was completely naked having breakfast with my husband, he was all dressed to leave for work but all I had done was brush my teeth before preparing breakfast for our children and seeing them off to school. Now that he had told his office that he would be going in late, he relaxed and took of his jacket and tie and as he was doing so I saw Pat's car pull into our driveway.

I quickly got up and ran to open the kitchen door for Pat and we shared a long deep kiss right there before she came into the kitchen and gave Joe a kiss on his cheek. When I told her what Joe had done, she completely agreed that he had the right to do so after what I had done with his boss and the company's owner! She added that there wouldn't be anything that John would do since he enjoyed me so much and Joe would be able to get away with practically anything. I interrupted them saying that would make me a whore, my body for Joe's career. Pat reply was to pinch my inner thigh and tell me I have been a whore and a sex slave (we agreed on that last night) to our group for all this while and John was only a recent addition. She also reminded me that I was going to be treated as a company whore, I would be offered to the company's clients whenever they gave us some business. I leaned forward to give Pat another short quick kiss for calling me those names and my husband commented that I really enjoyed being a slut and a whore, I reminded him that he wished for me to behave in such a way so he should be glad, he just smiled.

I poured a cup of coffee for Pat and she sat down with us but declined anything to eat saying that she already had her breakfast at home, she was just here to see how I was doing after all that we did last night, Joe said that would only be part of the real reason, he suspected that she wanted me again this morning. Pat had the decency to smile and admitted that she wasn't totally satisfied last night and casually asked if he did fuck me before we went to bed. I laughed at this and said that of course he did but he should be able to fuck me again before leaving for work, I added that I knew the reason for the question was because Pat wanted my cunt to be filled with cum (anybody's cum would do) for our sex session as soon as Joe had left. She admitted to this and so I got up and asked Joe where he wanted to fuck me, I would prefer the living room as Pat and I would have a bigger area for me on the living room floor.

So the three of us got up and walked into the living room, my husband was commenting to Pat that I was such an easy lay, all she did was ask a question and I was offering myself up for sex to the both of them! I kicked him on his legs and reminded him that he wanted me to behave this way, like a slut and a whore and the both of them, and also Frank and Dick, got a great thrill from their easy and frequent access to my body. Joe put an arm around me and admitted everything I said was true and gave me a peck on my cheek and Pat wrapped her arms around me and said that, if she had her own way, we would be spending most of our time together naked and in bed!

All Joe did was to pull his pants down and push me on to the floor, I spread my legs and he was soon between them fucking me hard and fast, Pat sat down in the armchair watching my husband fuck me. It took a while, I guess because he had fucked me a couple of times yesterday, and I started having an orgasm first which caused my husband to stop moving and tense up and then the next thing I knew was the feeling as he shot another load of cum into my cunt. When we both finished cumming, Joe lat on top of me for a while catching his breath and when I glanced over I saw that Pat had started taking off her clothes, I smiled up at her and as soon as Joe got off me, she was immediately between my legs, her mouth went straight to my cunt and started kissing, licking and even sucking it, all I did was to throw my legs around her head and buck my hips up and down to increase the pressure on my cunt.

Joe pulled up his pants and told us he was leaving for the office now, of course Pat ignored him, since her face was crushed against my sopping wet cunt, but I smiled up at my husband and he squatted down to give me a kiss and then also kissed Pat's ass goodbye. When I heard the car start up I had another orgasm, bucking hard against Pat's face. Finally I finished cumming and lay down relaxed and released my legs around Pat's head, she too stopped but remained with her face just above my cunt and gave me a huge grin, I smiled back at her in total satisfaction. She suggested that we return to the kitchen to finish our coffees and relax for a while, when I asked about her, she just said that we had the whole morning ahead of us and she would be wanting me again, I gave a big smile in anticipation of further pleasures from the wonderful woman!

We walked back to the kitchen, this time both of us were completely naked but Pat had Joe's and my cum on her face and as soon as she sat down, I immediately started licking her face clean, she said that she was going to take a shower later and I was to clean her whole body but, as usual, I wouldn't be allowed to wash myself. Even when I mentioned that I hadn't showered this morning, she was adamant that I keep my body "used and willing" for her. It was a pleasure for me to help Pat shower, of course I concentrated on the area between her legs and did manage to give her a mini orgasm but we left the bathroom and I dried her body and applied some talc for her. My own body obviously did get wet but I didn't wash myself and Pat didn't even allow me to dry myself, instead we went back downstairs, she was all showered and sweet smelling from the talc and like me was completely naked, however I did have Joe's and my own cum inside my cunt although I noticed that the dried cum on my thighs had been washed off by the splatters of water from Pat's shower.

She told me to do my usual morning routine, so I cleaned up the kitchen and went down to the basement to do the laundry, then cleaning the house, naked at all time and with Pat following me around. Of course every once in a while she would reach out to caress my naked body and I made sure that any part of my body that she wanted was available to her hands. When it came time for me to hang out the wash, the problem arose about us walking out naked because of the neighbors, of course I would have done so if Pat had instructed me to but she was also thinking about herself. We settle for me slipping on one of Joe's t-shirts (I usually did it this way when I was alone) and for her to watch me from the kitchen window. As I hung out the clothes on the line, my neighbor came out to do the same and we had a short chat, again as usual, my neighbors were used to seeing me outside dressed like this but I don't think they had any idea about my body being frequently shown to strangers or our very active sex life.

When I finished the housework I started to prepare lunch, usually when I was alone at home, a sandwich was enough but I told Pat that I was going to make us spaghetti, she agreed. As I stood at the kitchen counter preparing the meal, and even as I was warming up the sauce, Pat stood behind me with her hands roaming freely all over my naked body and she finger fucked me to a mini orgasm. I told her that there was so much I planned to do to her later, her only reaction was a small smile. We had our lunch in the living room, sitting next to each other on the couch and using the coffee table, it was a quick lunch because both of us couldn't seem to keep our hands off each other's body so much so we were both so aroused and wound up with anticipation.

However after finishing our food, we wisely rested for a while as we realized that we wouldn't be comfortable doing anything on a full stomach. Resting was sitting practically on top of each other and with our hands roaming over each other's body. We didn't bother to wipe our mouths because we licked each other clean. From there we progressed to the next stage, Pat slipped down to the floor and pulled me on top of her and we were slowly kissing and licking our way all over each other's body, lost to the rest of the world and only concerned with the pleasures we were giving and receiving from each other. We forgot about time, everything, until both of us exploded in simultaneous orgasms. It was only then I realized that we were in the classic 69 position with Pat on top of me, I was tasting the juices flowing out of her pussy while looking at her ass hole right in front of me, I couldn't help myself and pulled her ass lower down so that I could give her ass hole a quick kiss and lick.

After a few minutes catching our breaths, Pat got up and invited me to take a bath with her, I was surprised but she explained that since nobody would be fucking me any time soon, she wanted to experience the pleasure of us bathing each other. I quickly got up and went upstairs to run the bath making sure that the bath salts and everything was ready. We got into the tub and washed each other lovingly and intimately, meaning we washed each other both outside and inside, as deep as our fingers could penetrate each other's body. After that we dried each other off and then Pat got dressed and prepared to leave. Of course I remained naked and saw her to the kitchen door where we kissed long and lovingly before she finally left. I made myself a cup of coffee and sat down in the couch, thinking and going over in my mind the wonderful time I had with her.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully, I completed my housework and, when my children came home from school, I attended to their needs. However just before Joe arrived home in the evening, Dick called to ask about the time I spent with his wife, of course I told him everything in detail and he said that he should have followed her over to enjoy my body, I cheekily replied that he should know that I was always available to him and was ever willing to help him achieve orgasm! A few minutes after that Frank called and wanted to know the same thing, again I related what Pat and I did in detail and he told me I should call him in future whenever Pat came to enjoy me, again I became cheeky and replied that he shouldn't need any invitation from me since I had agreed to be available to him anywhere, any time and any how!

When Joe finally reached home, he immediately went up to shower and change for dinner, since our children were at home there wasn't much we could do and it was only after dinner and the children went into their rooms to do their home work that I had the chance to describe what Pat and I did to my husband. We went into our own bedroom for privacy and it was lucky we did so because Joe got so aroused that he just fucked me even before I finished my story.

We lay in bed in each other's arms after that fuck and the phone rang again, it was Frank wanting to ask my husband what he thought about one of them coming over to enjoy my "services" while he was at work, I reminded him that he frequently did so before we invited Dick and Pat to join our group, although he hasn't done so recently. That was true and Joe was perfectly aware of it. After seeing our children off to school, I would take off my clothes and have breakfast, completely naked, with my husband, of course I would also be doing some housework, especially the laundry. Frank used to come over on his way to work, and of course I remained naked for him. Many times he would fuck me, sometimes while Joe was still at home, and this would result in Joe wanting a fuck after that. He had also fucked me after Joe had left, with Joe's complete knowledge and understanding, and there were a few times he didn't go to work but spent the whole morning enjoying my "services."

I was holding the phone between Joe's ear and mine and the conversation was actually among the three of us, so when Frank suggested that I make love to my husband, under his guidance, Joe immediately agreed and so I was "forced" to go along. Frank gave instructions over the phone and I carried them out, all for my husband's pleasure mainly but I'm sure Frank enjoyed it too, of course I did enjoy it since I was the one doing almost everything.

Frank had Joe lie on his back and me on top of him, then I was told to kiss Joe all over his face slowly making my way down to his feet and to suck on each toe. Then I had to make my way up again to his ass and kiss his ass hole and try to insert my tongue as far as I could and after that turn around to concentrate on his cock. All this while Joe had one hand roaming over my body, the other hand was holding the phone and he was relaying Frank's instructions to me, which I followed faithfully. By the time I was told to suck his cock, Joe already had another hard on, we changed into the normal 69 position and I gobbled Joe's cock into my greedy mouth as I lower my cunt to rest on his face. My cunt was filled with his cum and he had to lick and kiss and suck my cunt as I sucked his cock. In this position I had a mini orgasm, grinding my cunt hard on Joe's face.

Actually he was having a difficult time, listening and relaying Frank's instructions so much so he couldn't really concentrate on having a good time. Also since he had just cummed, I knew it would take a longer time before he would cum again and, after a while, I forgot about everything except the fire running through my body begging to be relieved. Then I felt my husband pull my ass around so I moved to face him, straddling his mid section. Now he passed the phone over to me with the request that I repeat Frank's instructions so that he could know my next move.

Frank told me to lower myself on Joe's hard cock slowly until it was completely inside me, I proceeded to do so with Frank's constant reminder to go slowly and not just sit down. When I told him that Joe was finally fully inside my cunt, he told me not to move but to contract and relax my cunt muscles around Joe's cock until he came. I had practiced this before and so Joe knew what was coming, then he grabbed my tits and were squeezing them gently as I squeezed his cock with my cunt, all this relayed to Frank through the phone in my hand! It did sound to me that Frank was more excited than either Joe or me, but I concentrated on giving my husband pleasure and, of course, for myself also. The both of us came together, an almighty orgasm with me screaming out loud (Joe told me this later) and him squeezing my tits hard, Frank hearing everything.

After that I fell down to lie on my husband, both of us breathing hard and he told Frank we had cummed, Frank thanked me and put down the phone leaving my husband and I to savor our pleasures together. We fell asleep without taking the trouble to wash ourselves.

We slept soundly through the night and only awoke the next morning when our children called on me to prepare their breakfast. I quickly got up and just threw some water on my face and slipped on one of my kaftans and went down to the kitchen where the two of them were waiting. I prepared toast for them because they had already gotten their cereals themselves and squeezed some orange juice to complete their breakfast and they walked out to wait for their bus. As they were leaving Joe came down, he had showered and shaved and dressed up for the office but I still stripped naked when the children had left the house. So I was standing there in the kitchen, completely naked and with Joe's dried cum on my thighs, brewing coffee and making toast for my husband.

He came up behind me and kissed my neck with a hand snaking down between my thighs, he commented that I felt like a whore with dried cum and an unwashed face, I quickly put him right saying that I did wash my face and turned around so that we could kiss each other, he didn't seemed bothered and his hands started roaming all over my naked body. We sat down together for breakfast, this was our usual routine, and as we ate suddenly there was a call and when I answered it was Frank. He wanted to know what I was doing and I described our kitchen situation then he said that he was coming over, this was also quite routine for him to come over in the morning after our children had left for school, sometimes I would be alone but sometimes Joe would still be home. This morning when he heard that Frank was coming over, he said he wanted to wait and see what Frank was going to do to this "horny and happy whore!" I told Frank about this and he reminded me not to wash and to greet him at the kitchen door just as I was.

When I heard his car drive up our driveway I quickly went to open the kitchen door and was standing there, completely naked, as he walked from his car to me. The first thing he did was throw his arms around me and we kissed for a while before he pushed a couple of fingers into my cunt to pull me into the kitchen, telling me to close the door and not expose myself to the whole world! When we were inside he told me to get on the table and spread my legs, I had to clear off the breakfast things first and both men helped me put everything into the sink. Then I got on the table and, with my ass on the edge, I lay down with my legs spread wide, both of them stood between my legs holding them apart while they poked their fingers into my cunt with all sorts of comments.

Frank told me I behaved exactly like a whore, spreading my legs for everybody and not washing my cunt, letting him feel my husband's cum dried on my thighs. By this time, with all that they had done, I was getting aroused again and my cunt was also getting wetter! Without any warning my husband bent down and started kissing and licking my cunt, it was a shock but also a great thrill so I grabbed his head and started grinding my cunt hard against him, all to Frank's encouragement! Joe continued licking and sucking my cunt until I had an almighty orgasm because it was so unexpected then he got up and said he needed to go wash before going to the office. I continued lying on the table with my legs spread for Frank and asked if he was interested, he didn't bother to reply but just dropped his pants and was soon pushing his hard cock into my cunt, he fucked me until both of us came together and I wrapped my legs around him not letting him out. As he fucked me, my husband had rejoined us and as I kept Frank inside me, Joe said that I was such a slut, fucking men even without washing myself, I cheekily replied that he seemed to enjoy me more unwashed!

Frank looked so contented with his cock still inside me so I kept my legs around him as my husband gave me a goodbye kiss before leaving for his office. Both Frank and I remained in our positions but I could now feel his cock slowly shrinking until it slipped out of my cunt, we then got up and Frank went to the downstairs toilet to wash. As usual I didn't bother even asking permission to wash myself since it has been understood from the very beginning of our affair that I wasn't allowed to wash after being fucked. Frank didn't seem to want to leave so I told him that I had to start on my housework, there was a bunch of clothes in the washing machine and also the whole house to clean, he just smiled and picked up the phone to call his office asking for the day off, I realized that I was in for more fucking and happily went about my work.