Frank & Joe Ch. 25

Story Info
Sharing wife with others.
10.9k words
4.23
28.6k
1

Part 25 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
collamy
collamy
109 Followers

I ended my last story with me joining Pat, Dick, Frank and my husband for pizza after just having sucked and fucked Joe, the delivery man. As usual I remained naked and unwashed so my cunt was still filled with Joe’s cum. The main topic of conversation during our meal, pizza and wine, was the coincidence that the young man who delivered our pizza had the same name as my husband, of course there was ribald teasing of me because I had sucked and fucked him even before we knew his name, I was only aware of this fact after we had finished our sex and I joined my group in the living room as Joe was getting washed and changed.

I accepted their good natured teasing because it was understood that everybody wished to help me satisfy my desire to be a slut and a whore, we’ve found two new names for me, harlot and sex slave!

After I had seen Joe off to his car and rejoined the rest, Pat had pulled me down to sit next to her on the couch saying that she was next in line to use my body. It was also understood that my body was at the complete disposal of everyone in the group and they didn’t even need to ask permission to use me anyway they saw fit!

So now I was seated beside Pat and eating pizza and drinking wine, my husband looked lovingly at me knowing that my cunt was filled with another Joe’s cum and very soon I would be having sex, actually a show with Pat for the men’s viewing pleasure. It goes without saying that I would be thoroughly used that night by everybody present and I knew that they were all making plans for enjoying my body. I was so happy!

After we finished eating, there was still some pizza left and Frank suggested that we keep it in case anybody wanted something to eat later, Dick added that they would probably need some sustenance with the activities each had planned, I knew he was referring to them using my body. Joe told me to clean up and I got up and collected the plates and glasses and carried them into the kitchen where Pat helped me wash and dry. When we rejoined the men, they were all relaxed and resting, they said for action later. Pat poked a couple of fingers into my cunt and announced that it was still wet from the delivery man’s juices and everybody did the same, poked their fingers into my cunt!

She pulled me down to sit between her and her husband on the sofa and their hands started roaming all over my naked body, making their way inside me and then Dick finger fucked me to a mini orgasm, my husband said that I didn’t seem to be satisfied with whatever amount of sex I received, I always seemed ready for more, I cheekily told him that he enjoyed me behaving like a slut and had trained me as one! By this time the wine was finished and Dick told me to get another bottle, I replied that I didn’t know how to tell from one wine to another and Frank offered to help me so the two of us went down to the basement again. As we were walking down, he kept his hand on my ass with a finger brushing against my ass hole and so I knew that he was going to fuck my ass in the basement!

Sure enough, as soon as he had taken out a bottle of wine from the rack, he pulled me against him and told me to take off his pants, I had to kneel down to do so and as soon as his cock was in view I quickly gobbled it into my mouth. He wasn’t really hard yet and so he held my head as he pumped his cock in and out of my mouth, all the time I could feel him growing harder and longer inside my mouth. When he was ready he pulled me off and turned me around, I had to put my hands on the lower racks as I bent over and then I felt his fingers spreading my ass cheeks and a couple were poked into my cunt to draw out the juices there to wet my ass hole. Frank’s cock was already wet from my saliva and he pushed his cock slowly into my ass hole, I felt a little pain, as usual and then felt his belly slapping against my ass so I knew he was fully inside me. Then he fucked me slowly, building up to a fast and furious pace just before he shot his load.

When we rejoined the others upstairs, Pat immediately came over to me and poked a couple of fingers into my cunt saying that she was sure Frank had fucked me because we took so long just to get a bottle of wine. Of course my cunt was wet from Joe, the delivery man, but I told her she had checked the wrong hole, I announced that Frank my ass and then everybody wanted to poke their fingers inside to feel my ass filled with Frank’s cum! As the others were running their fingers into my ass hole, my husband just got undressed and pulled me aside, without saying anything he pulled me down to the floor and spread my legs and proceeded to fuck me, hard and fast until he shot his load into my cunt which triggered my own orgasm, to clapping from the rest. Then as he got up Dick came over, he was holding the opened bottle of wine and said that he wanted to taste me with wine and proceeded to pour a little of the wine into my wide opened cunt.

Then he quickly got down between my still wide spread legs and ate my cunt, he was very rough and I could feel his teeth on my labia and clitoris and he hurt me a little, I thrust my hips upwards so that my cunt was pressed against his face and after a while he managed to take his face off my cunt and announced that he tasted elixir, which made everybody want a taste also. So they took turns, first it was Frank and then Pat but my husband said he was going to eat my cunt after it had been used some more!

Since Pat was the last, she didn’t bother to get up but continued eating me until I came again, only then did she get up and undressed. The others were shouting encouragement so when she naked she just sat down on me, her pussy covering my face, and started grinding her pussy until she came, I knew she did because I could feel her juices running over my face! Finally she got up and Frank pulled her aside saying that she was too sexy to resist, my husband seemed to agree with him because he followed them to the couch. Frank pushed Pat to lie on the couch and quickly got between her legs and was soon fucking her while Joe knelt down beside her face and offered his still hard cock to her opened mouth, it only took a single push and his cock was completely inside her mouth and he proceeded to fuck her mouth in tandem with Frank between her legs.

As I observed what was going on, Dick came up behind me and grabbed one of my tits with the other hand snaking down between my ass cheeks and his fingers were soon buried inside my ass, he said that I was already spread and pushed me forward so that I had to bend forward presenting him with my ass. He just shoved his cock inside and fucked my ass until he came, as usual I couldn’t cum when being butt fucked but Dick didn’t complain.

The five of us took a break, this time we all remained naked because we were planning some more sex, my cunt and ass were oozing cum and so to avoid staining the cushions, I sat on Frank’s lap and he took the opportunity to run his hands slowly all over my body. That was just because I was within his reach, it wasn’t trying to arouse me since I was already aroused and ready for anything. Pat sat in Joe’s lap and he also did the same to her as what Frank was doing to me. Dick complained that he was lonely and his wife assured him that either me or her were ready to do his bidding, it was just simple bantering because we knew nobody was going anywhere and we were all just resting until we were ready.

Dick now became the host, pouring out more wine for us, it was funny to see him walking around naked with his cock flopping against his thighs, pouring wine for us. His wife mentioned this saying that it was usually my duty to do the work and to show off my naked body. As he poured wine into my glass I reached out and fondled his cock, it was semi rigid, and he took his time pouring the wine for me and Frank, his wife did the same when he went over to pour for her and Joe. She said that his cock was growing longer and harder and his reply was that because there were two horny women playing with his cock. After he had poured our wine he sat down on an armchair with his legs spread and we could all see that his cock had grown considerably and I told him it looked delicious. My husband commented that all cocks looked delicious to me and Frank slapped my ass and told me not to hold back if I wanted Dick’s cock.

As I got off Frank’s lap, Pat said that she would join me in enjoying her husband’s cock and so the two of us walked over to Dick, he was sitting and smiling smugly on the armchair. Frank and my husband had also gotten up and they followed us, when Pat and I sat down on the floor between Dick’s legs we found that it would be a squeeze for the two of us and then Frank and Joe couldn’t have easy access to our bodies. Frank suggested that we go into the dining room so that Dick could sit on the table and there would be a bigger space for us so that he and Joe could enjoy our bodies while we enjoyed Dick’s cock.

Dick quickly got up from the armchair and I grabbed his cock, which was now fully erect, and lead the whole group into the dining room. He quickly got onto the table at the longer end, sitting with his ass on the edge, Pat pulled two chairs into position so that he could put his legs on them and the two of us quickly got down on our knees right in front of his cock, Frank was behind me and Joe behind Pat. As Pat and I kissed and licked Dick’s cock, Frank and Joe ran their hands all over our bodies, basically the situation was that both Frank and Joe were playing with Pat’s and my bodies as the two of us continued licking and kissing Dick’s cock. Obviously we didn’t limit ourselves to his cock only and we exchanged kisses between ourselves as we played with his cock. It was a group sex thing, all the five of us were something to each other although Dick could only hold either his wife’s or my head trying to push his cock deeper into our mouths.

Pat and I took turns sucking his cock and we even kissed each other with his cock between our lips, all the while Frank was caressing and fondling my body and his fingers played with my cunt and ass hole, going in and out and fondling the lips of each orifice, I assumed my husband was doing the same to Pat. I think Pat was slowly becoming as aroused as me because she raised herself up and it was like the two of us were fighting for her husband’s cock, I glanced up to see Dick with his head thrown back, he was leaning backwards resting on his hands, and there was a smile on his face so I knew that he was enjoying what his wife and I were doing to his cock. Pat and I continued with our actions, of course we weren’t actually fighting because we didn’t forget to kiss each other occasionally, while Frank and my husband continued their jobs on our bodies.

I knew this couldn’t last long because we were all so aroused and suddenly, without any warning, Dick started shooting his cum, it was going high up in the air before Pat and I realized it and I managed to gobble his cock into my mouth to catch the rest of his juices. As he continued shooting his cum into my mouth Pat told me to reserve some for her and so I tried not to swallow everything and kept some in my mouth. When Dick stopped cumming I quickly took my mouth off his cock and turned to his wife with some of his cum still in my mouth. We kissed and I passed some of her husband’s cum to Pat and she was greedily thrusting her tongue into my mouth to get as much as she could. We now had our hands on each other, meeting Frank’s and Joe’s hands, and then we moved so that we were both lying on the dining room floor, making torrid love to each other.

Frank didn’t stop fondling me and now he was actually finger fucking me and I assumed my husband was doing the same to Pat, anyway I was now cumming and pushing myself harder against Frank’s fingers while Pat had clamped her lips on mine trying to suck more of her husband’s cum from my mouth. Finally all of us let go and we just lay back, Pat and I were actually lying on the floor while Frank was half lying on me and my husband was in the same position on Pat, only Dick was still sitting on the table above us smiling down and he said that we were such a sexy lot enjoying sex with each other.

When we got back our breaths, all of us got up and walked back to the living room, Dick gave my ass a loving slap (which was also stinging!) and told me to pour out the balance of the wine and serve them, I poured out the wine into four glasses as equally as I could and served each of them a glass. When Pat asked why there were only four glasses I cheekily told her that if she suck her husband’s cum from my mouth then we could share a glass of wine together, I received another stinging slap from my husband who said that I had become such a shameless slut! However Pat quickly pulled me to her and I gratefully sat in her lap and we shared the glass of wine, and a few more kisses.

As we sat there contentedly sipping our wine, we were all still naked, I saw that my husband’s cock was growing and was semi rigid and when I casually asked if he was thinking of fucking somebody, he got up and walked towards me. He slipped a couple of fingers easily into me and said that he wanted to fuck my cunt, I knew he always got excited when my cunt was wet and right now it was really wet from all the previous fucking and fingering that I received. He pulled me up from Pat’s lap and she said that they were going to see a demonstration of how a husband should treat a wife!

Joe was very rough, I sometimes enjoy being treated roughly especially when I’m fully aroused like I was at present, he just pulled me up and pushed a couple of fingers into my cunt and pulled me over to the side of the couch, I knew it meant that he was going to fuck me doggy style. He didn’t need to say anything as I was so aware of his wishes as soon as he took his fingers out of my cunt, I threw my arms around his neck and rubbing my body against his I kissed him full on his mouth. He responded by pushing his tongue into my mouth, Pat asked him if he could still taste her husband’s cum inside, he didn’t bother with any replies, and now I turned around and placed my hands on the side of the couch bending over and offering my ass to him. I was bent over at the waist and so it was easy for him to just spread my ass cheeks to expose my sopping wet cunt, only now did he say anything, announcing to all present the condition of my cunt and then he just shoved his cock into me and started pounding away. The rest had a lot of comments, ranging from that being the best way to fuck a slut like me to advising my husband to change position.

He did, he just pulled me back up and then told me, roughly, to lie on the floor and spread my legs, I quickly did so and he was between my spread legs and fucking away immediately. Now I threw my legs around his mid section and also thrust myself up to meet his strokes. He fucked me for a few more minutes and then stopped and tensed, I knew he was going to cum and thrust myself up grabbing him with my legs and then I felt his juices spurting into my cunt, triggering my own orgasm. We didn’t cum quietly, he was grunting and I was moaning, much to the delight of the rest! After my husband had deposited all his cum inside my cunt I didn’t let him off but kept my legs around his waist keeping his still hard cock inside me, he was happy to be there and when I turned to look at the rest asking if they had enjoyed our show, I saw a huge grin spread all over his face. All of them said they did enjoy watching my husband fuck me adding that he rarely did so as I was too busy offering my cunt to others, Dick added that he should also fuck his wife for us, Joe readily agreed and said he was sure that he would enjoy watching that show!

After a short while, Pat asked me if we were going to remain locked on the floor and I replied that I was waiting for Joe’s cock to slip out of my cunt adding that I could still feel it inside me although it wasn’t as hard as before. Anyway, soon after that, Joe’s cock slipped out of my very wet cunt and both of us got up, Pat immediately pulled me over to her and slipped a couple of fingers straight into my cunt and announced to the rest that she felt as if her fingers were in a pool with the amount of cum inside me! Frank came right over and told me sit down on the couch and spread my legs so that the rest could watch the cum oozing out of my cunt! Of course I did as he said and he and Dick added their fingers to Pat’s playing around and with my cunt commenting on how wet I was and how much my cunt was stretched by my husband’s cock, all Joe did was stand by the side and watch as the rest played with my cunt.

It didn’t take Dick too long to announce that he wanted “a taste of that juicy cunt” and he was immediately between my legs and fucking me. As he pumped his cock in and out of my cunt, Frank turned to Pat and (I was looking at them while Dick fucked me) there were no need for any words, she just glided into his arms and he was soon fucking her right next to Dick and me. My husband sat down in the nearest armchair and just observed us fucking. Dick came first shooting his cum into my already wet cunt and grunting and moaning (he later said that was to get as much juices as possible out and into me!) and as I felt his cock spurting cum into me, I had another orgasm. When I finally was relaxed enough to turn around I saw that Frank was lying still on top of Pat so I knew that the both of them also had their orgasms.

I think all of us were tired and worn out after this session because we all moved over to the couch and armchairs, the guys got dressed but Pat said that she was too tired to do so and after all she would have to change again later for bed, as for me, as usual, I remained naked and available to everybody present. Then came the normal pairing up, as usual Frank didn’t have a partner, it was understood that I wouldn’t spend the night with my husband and the same went for Pat so it was natural that Dick had me and Joe had her which left Frank alone. He usually chose to sleep with Joe and Pat but this time he said that he was thinking for fucking my ass and so joined Dick and me. I asked him if he was going to fuck me before or after I washed for the night and he asked my husband which would be the better choice. I felt such a slut having to ask a men when he was going to fuck me and also that my husband would recommend certain situations and conditions for another man to make use of my body, I held both Frank’s and Dick’s arms as we walked upstairs.

As soon as we entered the bedroom, Frank pulled me over directly to the bed and threw me on it telling me to get into position for an ass fuck, he started to undress while Frank took a seat in a chair, pulling it right next to the bed. I got on my knees and hands like a dog and when Frank was naked he came behind me and spread my ass cheeks. However he knew from experience that I would be hurt and so he pushed a couple of fingers into my cunt first and drew out some of the cum inside, spreading it on my ass hole and his cock. He pushed his cock into me slowly as I winced and wriggled from the pain but he kept at it until I felt his belly flapping against my ass so I knew that he was finally fully inside me.

Then, to encouragements from Dick, he started to fuck my ass slowly at first. I did feel a little pain initially, as usual, but after a few more strokes, the pain subsided. Frank continued fucking me and suddenly the bedroom door opened to show Pat and my husband standing there, they were both bare assed naked and Pat said that they wanted to watch Frank fucking my ass before they went to sleep. So it our night ended up with the five of us still together, three of them watching Frank give me an ass fuck. There was a lot of talk between Dick and his wife and my husband but I was only concentrating of keeping my balance as Frank fucked me until he finally shot his load into my ass and we got off the bed.

collamy
collamy
109 Followers