Frank & Joe Ch. 26

Story Info
Lending wife to others.
8.9k words
4.28
42.5k
6

Part 26 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
collamy
collamy
108 Followers

I’ve been describing my sexual adventures with my group of friends and have neglected to tell the story of how I ended up as the company whore. Actually I’m a full time home maker and the company refers to the company my husband works for. It deals in real estate and now we’ve agreed that I may be offered for the enjoyment of our big clients. I’d been offered to a couple of the company’s really important clients and also been offered to the contractor that renovated my husband’s new office. Of course I was also being “used” by John, the majority shareholder of the company, actually he’s the CEO and is the one that handles all the major clients and so is actually the one offering me to others.

Because of our relationship with John, Joe was promoted to be the manager of a small branch near our home and also was given a BMW to use. John gave us a loan to buy a second car and I bought a Toyota SUV for sending my children and their friends to their extra curricular activities. I asked the group if what John gave us would classify me as a whore and all of them agreed that it did, however that hasn’t satisfied my desire to stand on street corners to sell myself. My group of friends have insisted that I’m already a confirmed whore but I still wish to sell myself on street corners, just to find out how much a stranger was willing to pay to fuck me.

Recently Dick and Pat had some renovations, they have made their basement into a meeting room for us and it’s now really comfortable whenever we meet there. Our group usually consist of Dick and Pat with Frank and Joe and myself making up five of us. Sometimes John would join us but we don’t really consider him as part of our group, he’s Pat’s uncle and so they can’t fuck each other, actually John joins us mainly to fuck me and he would leave quite soon after that. We used the same contractor that did Joe’s office for Pat’s renovation and he gave her a 30% discount, after I spent a whole afternoon with him, which included giving his helper a fuck. That 30% was around $3,000.00 so Pat has advised me not to sell myself on street corners, she said that it’s worth about $3,000.00 for a few hours of sex with me!

All these new activities have increased my sex life tremendously, right now I’m getting more sex than ever before and I’m loving every minute of it! My husband says that it’s because I’m a natural born slut and would have ended up a happy whore if I hadn’t married, I think he may be right!

John has taken to the examples set by my group, the most obvious is that I’m not allowed to wear any clothes whenever I’m with him. He has also forbidden me to keep anything, apart from my toothbrush, in his apt so whenever I go there, I’ve to borrow something to wear from one of the group so that when I arrive and take off that item of apparel, I’ll be left totally and completely naked. He has now insisted that I take off what ever I’m wearing outside his apt so that I enter in the nude, even when he has friends I’ve to do that, so very often I get introduced to his friends in the nude. After that sort of introduction, I lose all inhibitions (as if I have any in the first place!) and allow everybody free and complete access to my naked body, just the way my husband and I like it!

Ever since he opened the branch office for my husband, John has been very demanding about me and my body. He’ll usually come over to our house in the mornings and insist I accompany him visiting Joe in his office, of course he isn’t able to fuck me every time he comes over but that only means he gives me an orgasm using either his fingers or his tongue, usually both! John is nearer sixty than fifty and so he’s only able to cum once during our sessions, that’s the main reason he doesn’t join my group during our sessions, if he does join us, he’ll leave after fucking me. However I’ve come to realize that he can be a very jealous man, he doesn’t like it when any of the others use my body in the company’s service! I find that very odd because he certainly has no objections to them “lending” me out to others, it’s just that he wants to be the only one who uses me to satisfy the company’s clients. Of course he isn’t able to tell my husband not to do so but I’ve seen his face when Pat was telling Joe to “lend” me to one of his customers.

However I must admit that I enjoy being with John very much, even though he isn’t able to fuck me each and every time we meet. He does treat me very well and has never refused anything I ask for, but he’s very possessive when he brings me to meet clients, it’s only after they sign the contract that he becomes so free with my body! I must also admit that I enjoy the sex this provides me with but mainly I enjoy being the center of attention when I’m with him, John really enjoys me flashing my body and we’ve been to stores where I ended up walking around completely nude!

The greatest pleasure for me is to spend a couple of days with John, and it has happened quite often, especially now that my husband has his own office and also our children may be left alone at home. It’s no point spending more than a couple of days with John because he’s only able to fuck me once in two or three days, he needs extra time to recover because of his age. The thing I enjoy most with John is that he’s always so eager to expose my naked body and he does this by buying very revealing clothes for me, of course I’m not allowed to wear anything under the dress! I remember the first time I went on a trip with him, it was to New York, and he bought me a dress that only covered me from the top of my tits to my ass, it didn’t hide much and all the time we were with his friend in the restaurant, he was playing with my body. I was so turned on and aroused by that, his friend was fully aware that I was somebody else’s wife and could see John’s hands on my body. This friend has now fucked me a few times, he insisted on signing the various contracts with John one by one and after each contract I had to spend a night with him.

Also when we’re out of town and staying in a hotel, John encourages me to flash my body when we go out. It’s not like what my group has me do, they just get me naked and then show off my body, but John will get me to dress up in some revealing dress and without anything else and we go for a walk. During this walk he’ll tell me to lift up my dress just to flash some men and then we’ll go off, once we took a taxi ride and he made me strip naked as he played with my body, giving the driver a clear view, I must admit I enjoyed that very much.

However he only likes showing me off but he has never fucked me in front of other people, even my group of friends. When he wants to fuck, he’ll excuse us and bring me into a room, he doesn’t bother locking the door because he says some of the others may wish to watch but they usually don’t, I think because we all realize that John is very conscious about his age and his performance. I’ve assured him many times that he has nothing to be ashamed about and that I enjoy him fucking me very much but I guess he’s too set in his ways to change. However I know that he enjoys me behaving like a slut with him, whenever he comes over I’ll run up to him and rub my naked body on him, my husband says I behave like a woman begging to be fucked. My reply to my husband was that he had trained me that way and also John was his boss and so he should be happy that I was willing to behave and offer myself to his boss that way!

The first time my husband “lent” me to John, we had a long talk. He had the impression that Dick, Pat and Frank and my husband and me were a swap group, meeting only for exchanging partners. I had to tell him the true story and had also admitted to him my desire of becoming a slut and a whore, I added that I was already a full fledged slut and this has been agreed upon with my group but I still had this fantasy about standing on street corners to sell my body. He has promised to help me fulfill this wish but, as with the members of my group, hasn’t done anything towards fulfillment of my last fantasy. All of them keep telling me that I’m already a whore because of all the things I’ve done but I still wish to have the experience of being a street corner whore.

Frank has suggested that I work in a whore house, I agreed to that but still wish to whore on street corners. One of John’s friend had suggested that he pay to fuck me, I couldn’t accept payment because he signed a contract with John and so I was “lent” to him for a night. I just want the experience of being offered money for sex and then accepting that offer, on a street corner, and it would be a real thrill for me to have a pimp being in charge of me! I can’t do anything by myself because both Frank and Pat have claimed all the rights to my body so I need help from my group, they just keep on saying they will do so but so far nothing has been done.

Actually this is the only thing that I’ve asked for and which my group hasn’t done for me, they have fulfilled all the rest of my fantasies and have also been very supportive about all the other things I wanted to do. I enjoy having people look at my naked body and before Joe and I started on this lifestyle, I could only be completely naked when there were just the two of us. When we invited Frank to enjoy my body, he made it a condition that I couldn’t wear any clothes when the three of us were together, that was such a thrill for me and I made sure that I got naked as soon as we were alone. After a while I decided that the time I would be clothed would be when our children were around, usually I would just put on a kaftan with nothing under it although sometimes when we had guests I would have to dress decently but I’d thrown all my bras away and Joe only allowed me to keep a few panties for emergencies, what emergencies I can’t imagine!

Many times during a drive, I would strip naked in the car and either Frank or Joe would be playing with my naked body and anybody passing us would be able to see everything, it was especially true for truck drivers and frequently Frank made me pose for them, this involved me spreading my legs so that my cunt was right at the window giving the drivers an unobstructed view! I vividly remember once when we stopped for gas, it was night and there were no other vehicles at the station, Joe went inside to pay but Frank told me to go out to pump the gas, I was completely naked and actually had just been fucked by him, so I was pumping gas completely naked and with Frank’s cum oozing out of my cunt. As I was doing so a car pulled into the station and there was a couple inside, they just sat in their car next to us and watched me, I smiled and waved at them and then they came out, the man to the pump and the woman came up to me. We talked and her partner joined us after he had finished, I had already finished but remained outside the car talking to them, both Frank and Joe had joined us. I was the only one completely naked in that group of five adults, when the couple left, they asked and Frank agreed that they fondle me for a while, I just stood there while the couple ran their hands all over my body, they were a little shocked when their hands found that my cunt was so wet and oozing cum but they smiled, the woman even gave me a kiss on my cheek and thanked me, my husband called me the worse kind of slut!

There has been many similar incidents where I remained completely naked while talking to strangers, I’ve even been introduced to new acquaintances while naked, sometimes either Frank or my husband would tell these new acquaintances to squeeze my tits or fondle my cunt instead of shaking hands! All these are fulfillment of my desire to be a slut, both Frank and Joe try their best to treat me as one and are always on the lookout for opportunities to do so! Once we had checked into a motel and Frank couldn’t find a car park near our room and so had to park his car quite far away. I had stripped naked during our drive there and he told me to place my dress in the boot of the car so that I wouldn’t be tempted to wear it during our stay so it meant that I had to walk bare assed naked to our room. I had no objections and during the walk we met some people, a few of them just looked at me and continued on their way but a couple did stop and talk to us, I really enjoyed standing there right out in the open, completely naked, talking to them, we even invited them to our room where we continued our conversation, it was mainly about my nakedness and so I explained our arrangement and relationship to them. That ended up with an exchange of partners, I went over to their room with the man while the woman stayed with Frank and Joe. I spent a couple of delightful hours with him and sucked him off once and he fucked me once before we went back to join the others. The woman had sucked Joe off while being fucked by Frank. It was a pity they had to check out of the motel as they were on their way elsewhere because I’m sure we would have had a wonderful session with them. We did exchange phone numbers but nothing came out of that.

After nearly a year of Frank being our sex director, we joined up with Dick and Pat. That’s a whole different story because, initially Frank was against the idea, however he changed his mind after we had a session with Dick and Pat and I found out that he really enjoyed fucking her, actually Joe also enjoyed fucking Pat, both she and her husband, Dick, were a few years older than us but they were in great shape. I think both Frank and Joe were attracted to her breasts, which were much larger than mine. I’ve small tits and Joe frequently says I’m pear shaped, small on top and spreading out below, my ass is really huge. Of course at her age Pat’s big breasts sagged a little and the guys really enjoyed bouncing them in their hands! Luckily she had the same idea as me, which was to behave and be treated like a slut. However she agreed with my wish that I be the only naked person when we meet and so she was usually dressed in a simple shift or t-shirt so that we could strip her easily. It goes without saying that both of us were completely accessible to all the three guys and they needn’t ask us for sex, it was understood that we were always asking to be fucked. Also, after a few sessions, Pat and I started lesbianism, at first it was she who wanted to enjoy my body but after a couple of times I started to enjoy her attentions and now I look forward to at least a session with her whenever we meet. The guys also enjoyed watching Pat and me making love and it is now a regular thing for her and me to end up in each other arms, putting on a show for the guys after the both of us have been fucked “well and proper,” mainly to get the guys ready for more sex!

Pat frequently drives over to my house, usually we’ll go grocery shopping or even window shopping but we always end up in bed. Because I’m completely naked even when I’m at home alone (all of them know that I do my housework in the nude and sometimes they visit me in the afternoon to fuck me!) it’s a simple matter for my group to visit me during the week for a one on one sex romp, everybody knows that I’m always available, Joe says I’ve turned into a sex fiend and I tell him that he enjoys me that way!

A few years ago, when we were living in NY state, Joe and I joined a nudist club. Even before we were married he liked watching me walk around his bachelor pad completely naked, at that time he was the only man fucking me. I wasn’t exactly a blushing virgin when we met, I had a few boyfriends before meeting Joe (actually I lost my virginity when I was 14 y/o to a senior in my school) and have always been sexually very active. However I didn’t really enjoy being one of so many naked bodies although I really enjoyed the freedom of going to a restaurant for a meal completely naked. Also that club didn’t encourage open sex, there were private areas where members could go for sex, this was for the member’s convenience so that they didn’t have to go back to their rooms whenever they wanted to fuck. It was understood that there would be swapping and Joe and I even took to meeting with another couple outside of the club for more sex! We were only members for about a year and left the club during the winter.

After Frank started fucking me, we tried out a club in Arizona. The rules were much the same and we didn’t bother to join and Frank started offering me to his various friends. He even brought us down to Florida to meet a friend who had a yacht and we spent a long weekend onboard, I wasn’t allowed to bring any clothes onboard and Frank even encouraged me to seduce a young man when we called at a small port for fuel and supplies! Once he even “lent” me to a friend who was just out of prison. He and my husband brought me to the trailer where that friend was staying and left me there alone with that friend completely naked! He was a great lover and he brought me out on his bike to expose my body at the small town nearby!

I always describe myself being “completely naked” or “bare assed naked.” I just want to stress that those description are true, I don’t usually use make up and wear jewellery so that when I take off my clothes, there is absolutely nothing on my body. All the men that have ever seen me seem to like the idea and sometimes when I meet men who ask me to wear garters or lingerie, I’ve to refuse because I don’t own any and don’t wish to. Anyway what is important are the men that presently have total access to my body and they are all happy with the way I’m ever willing to walk around bare assed naked for their enjoyment. I do get a thrill being naked around other people and enjoy people looking (and starring) at my naked body, many times when we’re in motel or hotel rooms and we call out for take away or room service, I’ve to accept the food in the nude. Some of the delivery men or waiters/waitresses are initially unsure about my nudity but when they see the men behaving so nonchalantly, they just accept the fact that a completely naked woman opened the door for them. On many occasions, I was the tip for the delivery man, there was once a college kid working for extra money but he too was willing to fuck me instead of receiving a tip! I do behave like a whore!

One of the things that Frank does really makes me happy. On school days, after my kids leave to catch the school bus, I would immediately strip off and remain naked for my husband, who usually comes down much later than the kids, for breakfast. Frank is aware of this and he sometimes would drop by before going to his office. I’ll serve him coffee and myself, sometimes right there in the kitchen while Joe has his breakfast. Sometimes Joe would have left and so we could adjourn to our bedroom, both Joe and myself welcome Frank into our bedroom wholeheartedly! He doesn’t come by everyday but about once or twice a week and I really look forward to these visits. Of course now that Dick and Pat have joined us, she would also drop by for some additional sex with me, but it’s different for Frank because I just like the idea of being left completely naked with another man!

Everybody in my group knows that I’m completely naked even when I’m alone at home and doing the housework and so anyone of them may just drop by for a quick fuck, some of these quick fucks end up the whole day, at least until my kids get back from school. Many times after fucking me the guys would stay on just to watch me do my housework, they will even follow me around as I walk all over the house vacuuming and cleaning and pass rude comments about their cum oozing out of my cunt. One time I distinctly remember is Frank telling me to proceed with my housework as soon as Joe left the house, he followed me down to the basement and watched me do the laundry and then walked around with me as I vacuumed and cleaned. Then he sat in the kitchen chair while I prepared lunch for us and after lunch he followed me down to the basement again while I did the ironing. I was really happy with him watching me, he remained fully dressed the whole time, but then I had to remind him that my kids would be coming home from school soon. As I ironed our clothes, of course I was sweating, he suddenly stood up and stripped and pulled down to the floor where he fucked me, both of us came together and as he got dressed I asked him the significance of that day. His reply made my day, he said that he had always desired me and watching me the whole day he imagined I was his wife!

collamy
collamy
108 Followers