Frank & Joe Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
collamy
collamy
109 Followers

A few months ago we invited John to join us. He’s the majority shareholder and CEO of the company both Dick and Joe works for and is also Pat’s uncle. Actually I’d met him a couple of times before during the company’s various functions but I don’t think he remembered me. However Joe was very free with my body and offered me to John when he mentioned that he was going to New York to meet a client. Both Dick and Pat also immediately that I should be “lent” to John and so I couldn’t refuse. Well that trip started a whole new lifestyle for me personally and there were benefits to my group and also directly for my husband, Joe. The immediate benefit for me was that I had an extra cock to satisfy but, for some reason I still can’t understand, John seems to really enjoy having me at his complete disposal. It was understood, and my husband did remind me more than a few times, that John would have complete access to my body and the exact same privileges as the people in our group.

While in New York John exposed my body in public and when we met his client for dinner I had to explain my relationship with him, I had to explain that I was one of his employee’s wife and had been “lent” to John for this trip. I was exposed in public in the sense that he brought me to a very exclusive boutique and had to remain naked while they looked for a dress for me to wear for the dinner with John’s client. Actually he brought me to a couple of places to buy clothes for me (I wasn’t allowed to bring anything with me for the trip!) and he made sure that as many people as possible saw me completely naked. He even finger fucked me in a taxi and the driver had to drive around (while watching everything in the rear view mirror!) until I orgasmed.

After a few more meetings with John, Pat suggested that I be offered to those clients that signed huge contracts with the company, of course this decision was met with the complete approval of my group and they finally convinced John that I would be a very willing company whore. So we started the practice of “lending” me to various clients, after they renewed or signed a big contract with the company and I was unofficially declared the “company whore!” Initially our idea was to keep this a secret shared by our small circle but then John got into the habit of bringing me along to all company functions, and added to this he also insisted that I dress sexily, this means no underwear (which was usual for me) and he also insisted that I dress in very revealing clothes. During the function he would be holding me and even sometimes fondle me, so very soon it was common knowledge among the staff that Joe’s wife was the CEO’s personal whore!

This did nothing for either mine or my husband’s reputation but I didn’t think too much of it, after all it was my stated ambition to be a slut and a whore and I didn’t care if the whole world knew this. During a dinner John gave for all the managers, he had invited one of our biggest clients along, and all through the dinner I was constantly being fondled by both men, even right in front of my husband. Of course we’re used to it but a couple of the managers and their wives were shocked. However there was nothing much they could do with the CEO so happy but a couple of them later made inquiries to find out if I would also be available to them! Pat gave a definite and resounding “NO,” she has taken to taking control of my body and making decisions about who would be given access to me, I just followed her suggestions and instructions faithfully since I was fully aware that she wouldn’t let anybody she didn’t like enjoy my body.

Another benefit we received was that my husband got a promotion which meant that he was given a small branch office to manage, he got a company car and John gave us a loan for me to buy a SUV. Pat told us that we shouldn’t have to repay the loan, saying that my body had gotten the company enough business to cover it, I told it made me sound so much like a whore, she replied that since I wish to be one that made everybody happy. However Joe and I decided that we should repay John with a small monthly deduction from his salary and after a year or so we’ll decide again if it was necessary for us to continue. I quickly offered to sell my body to get the money to pay for my car but nobody was willing to help me.

I must add here that I really wish to experience standing on street corners and sell myself to anybody willing to pay my price, however I need help for this because I think that such a whore should “belong” to a pimp and nobody in my group was willing to do so. They keep on telling me that we’ll do it soon but nothing has come out of all those promises. I even offered them all the money I could earn but still there were no takers. All I want to do is find out how much people (both men and women) were willing to pay to use my body.

When we called a contractor to renovate Joe’s office, I was “lent” to him so that we could get a discount on the price, I spent a whole afternoon in a motel room with him and he gave us a 25% discount, about $1,500.00! Pat said that this has made me officially a whore, all of us agree this is so but I still want the experience of selling myself on street corners for a pimp! My husband says that I would have ended up as a cheap whore if I hadn’t married him! As things stand now, everybody has agreed to satisfy my wish but nobody has done anything about it. Dick and Frank suggested that I work in a whore house and I’ve agreed but I still want to be a street corner whore!

When Joe started operations, he managed to get a small time client, a man who lived a few blocks from us. He had been relocated and wanted to sell his house and Joe got his business. One evening I was with my husband in his office, his secretary had left and so he told me to “get naked,” as usual. I went into the restroom and when I came out, walked straight into Joe’s room. The client, Jake, was completely shocked seeing me bare assed naked, we had met a few times during PTA meetings and passed each other in town but it was just a nodding and smiling acquaintance, this was the first time he saw me naked. It wasn’t such a big deal for me because so many people has seen me in such a state but he got up from his seat and didn’t know what to do, I went up to him and took both his hands in mine and told him I rarely wore clothes and it was alright for him to look at me! Joe even told him to touch me any where on my body, I realized that Jake was completely bewildered so I took his hands and put them on my hips telling him that he was free to do anything he wished, in effect I was offering myself to him! He was hesitant at first, he kept his hands on my body but didn’t move them or move away when I stepped closer to him, but he looked over at Joe, still unsure. My husband smiled broadly and told him to enjoy me, I just stepped up until our bodies were touching and threw my arms around him, pulling his head down so that I could kiss him on the lips.

After that he lost all inhibitions and grabbed me and soon I could feel his hands roaming all over me and when I felt a hand between my legs and pulling on my cunt lips, I knew that I was going to get fucked! He was in such a hurry, I had to hold his face with my hands and tell him that I wasn’t going any where and he would get a chance to enjoy my body, then I helped take off his pants, lowering myself as I pulled his pants down, when his cock came into view I just clamped my mouth around it and sucked on it as I would a sweet in my mouth, I glance up to see that Jake had thrown his head back and then he held my head in his hands and started to pump himself back and forth, “fucking my face!” (This is a term that my husband likes to use to describe me sucking cock!) When he started pumping faster I knew he wouldn’t last long and quickly pulled my head away and stood up, Jake looked at me in shock but I smiled and lead him over to the office couch and lowered myself on it. I lay down with my legs spread wide and smiled up at him and he was quickly between my legs and then fucking me. He didn’t last too long and then I felt his cum spurting inside my cunt which gave me an orgasm too.

After he finished cumming inside me I wrapped my legs around him keeping him inside me and asked him if he had enjoyed my services, I did so because I knew that he was embarrassed and not use to fucking another woman and I was looking for another fuck. He remained inside me, contentedly, and smiled down at me answering that he did enjoy the fuck, I started thrusting myself upwards against him and he was surprised, I looked over to my husband telling him that Jake’s cock was still hard inside my cunt and asked if we had time for one more fuck. Joe just smiled, I knew he wanted my cunt after Jake left us and as I continued thrusting myself against him, Jake started to move, he was now pumping his cock in and out of my cunt, slowly and deliberately, fucking me with added confidence.

He lasted much longer this time around and when he tensed and stopped moving I knew he was going to cum, sure enough I felt him spurting more cum into my cunt which again triggered another orgasm for me. This time he pulled himself off me when he finished and, as he pulled his pants up, I told my husband that I had two wonderful orgasms from Jake, I saw he now became embarrassed again. However he seemed pleased when I linked an arm through his and walked him to the door, at the door I pulled his head down again for another kiss before letting him leave. I told him that each time he gave my husband some business I would be available for anything he desired. After he had gone Joe told me I was such a cheap whore, fucking this small time customer twice, I cheekily replied that he had enjoyed it, maybe much more than I did!

All the members of my group feel perfectly comfortable offering my body to others, even strangers! They will tell a perfect stranger to feel my tits or cunt, this happens when I’m naked and being introduced to the stranger, I’m so used to it that when somebody unintentionally sees me I don’t bother to cover myself and just stand there for them to look. Even if I’ve a dress on, they frequently tell strangers we meet that I don’t have anything under it and will lift up my dress to show they’re telling the truth, it has happened many times.

I remember one time we (Frank, Joe and I, we hadn’t joined up with Dick and Pat yet) went to a bar and played pool. There was another group of people (two men and a woman) playing at the next table and after a while they joined us. I’m a lousy pool player but both groups were odd numbers and the idea was for us to get an even number to play. I was, as usual, wearing a very short dress without any underwear and I was fully aware that each time I bent over to shoot, I exposed myself. The first few times nobody said anything but after that the woman asked me if I was aware that all of them had seen my ass and even my cunt. I told her that my husband doesn’t allow me to use underwear and enjoys me flashing my body to strangers, she looked surprised and replied that her boyfriend also liked her to flash but not the way I was doing.

Frank overheard us and added that I had absolutely nothing under my dress, this time the other two men also came over to us, both the woman and me were sitting on the stools facing the pool room and the four men were standing around us. There were a couple of customers sitting at the bar but they were engrossed in the TV and not paying us any attention. The other group were aware that Joe was my husband and were shocked when Frank told me to take off my dress to show them my naked body. I immediately stood up and pulled my dress over my head and handed it to the woman, leaving me stark naked, except for my sandals, in front of them. They got an even bigger shock when Frank added that they could feel my body, none of them made a move until I got hold of one of the hands of the woman’s boyfriend and place it on one of my tits. He was shocked but kept his hand there and when nobody said or did anything, he started to caress my tit and slowly made his way down to my belly and then lower down to my cunt. I spread my legs so that he could cover my cunt with his palm and fingers and then I felt a couple of his fingers pushing their way into my cunt. Everybody was aware of what was happening but nobody said anything, I climbed back onto the stool and he got onto the stool next to me and now he was vigorously finger fucking me!

Then his girlfriend said that it was so unfair he got to play with me while their friend could only look and she didn’t have a chance to enjoy herself too, at this Frank suggested that the four men play pool with us women as the prize. They would play doubles and the winning pair could have us women. It was at the time that I had a sudden orgasm, there was warning and suddenly I was cumming and started to thrust myself against the man’s fingers, he kept them inside my cunt as I came on them. When I was finished he pulled them out showing us his fingers sticky with my juices, his girlfriend just pulled them towards her and lick them clean!

She asked me if I agreed to be the prize for the men’s game and I immediately agreed adding that the men should break up and switch partners so that each winning pair would have a man for each of us, she agreed but I could see a doubt on her boyfriend’s face, I put a hand on his arm and reminded him that he had already made me cum and should now allow another man the same privilege with her. Finally he gave a big grin and agreed. The woman now said it was also unfair that I could remain naked while she had to be fully dressed, she lifted up her dress to show us her bra and panties. Her boyfriend told her to take off her bra and panties and told me that I should cover myself because we could get into trouble if we were caught with me naked. I had to ask Frank’s permission to put on my dress. The woman took off her dress and then her underwear and asked both Joe and Frank to touch her up a little, just to be fair she said, before she put on her dress again. Of course both Joe and Frank were only too happy to feel her up, she even allowed them to fondle her pussy for a while. Then both of us, reluctantly, pulled our dresses back on but when we sat back down we pulled our dresses up so that we ended up sitting on our bare asses.

The men split up, Frank partnered the woman’s boyfriend while my husband partnered the other and started their game. The woman and I remained seated and we talked, mainly about me and my lifestyle, I explained about Frank being our sex director and how he had complete access to my body and I had to get his permission for everything. She wasn’t too sure about me giving Frank control over my body but I explained that Frank was partially in love with me and wouldn’t do anything to hurt me and I felt perfectly safe with him.

Then the guys came over and said that Joe’s team had won, just to make matters clear and to sound like a slut, I said that my husband would be fucking the woman and that I would get fucked by the man. Then we had to decide where to go and the woman’s boyfriend suggested a motel nearby. I said that we should go together and the two men that lost could watch while we got fucked, at first the woman disagreed but I told her that we should only get one room and so it shouldn’t matter so finally she agreed, as we left the bar, she whispered that her boyfriend was the jealous kind and she wasn’t sure about him being able to watch as Joe fucked her. I assured her everything should be alright, after all her boyfriend had finger fucked me in front of everybody earlier!

As soon as we entered the room, I slipped off my dress and sandals and stood there bare assed naked and went up to the man who won and offered myself, the woman just stood quietly and didn’t make any moves. Joe said that he was waiting for his prize and her boyfriend told her that she had to deliver on her promise. By this time the man had stripped and was holding me in his arms and guiding me to the bed, of course I went willingly but looked back and whispered to him that I wanted to see what the woman was going to do. The man didn’t bother too much, we were now lying on the bed, he was holding me from behind and both his hands were roaming freely all over my naked body but I ignored him and watched as the woman finally agreed to strip, since she had taken off her underwear earlier, she was soon naked and Joe had grabbed her in his arms.

She resisted a little at first but with everybody urging her on, she finally got into bed with my husband, he had stripped and now started making love to her. When I saw everything going along smoothly, I turned to my partner and said that he should get as much pleasure as he could from his prize, adding that anything goes. However there were no kinky request, it was a simple straight fuck, he just got on top of me and spread my legs and started fucking my cunt, fast and furious, I had to wrap myself around him and it didn’t take too long before I could feel his cock spurting cum inside my cunt, which triggered my own orgasm.

The man got off me immediately after cumming but I continued lying in bed watching my husband fuck the woman in the next bed until he came, I don’t think she came because I felt that she still hadn’t gotten used to the idea of getting fucked by a stranger in front of an audience. Anyway Joe got up and went into the bathroom to wash and dress, the man who fucked me was now already fully dressed. The woman also got up and grabbed her dress but had to wait for Joe to finish so she was standing there with her dress wrapped around her waiting for my husband to finish using the bathroom, I remained completely naked but was now sitting on the bed talking to her boyfriend and Frank. When the woman finally came out of the bathroom fully dressed she asked why was I still naked and I told her that the guys wanted to play another game, actually they had agreed that this time it would be Frank and the boyfriend winning so that they would get a chance to fuck us also.

The woman disagreed saying that what she had already done was way beyond her and wasn’t sure that she would be able to go through the whole thing again. However the rest of us continued persuading her, all the guys used me as an example telling her to look at me sitting bare assed naked on the bed wanting to be fucked some more. I also contributed my share of persuasion and, when she still refused, I told the guys to leave us alone. When we were alone I told her that this was the best time for her to try other cocks since usually her boyfriend would be jealous and added that I was very sure he wanted to fuck me and then said that Frank was a very good lover. She finally agreed and I called the guys back in with the news, they clapped and her boyfriend even kissed her for being such a good sport.

So we wanted to return to the bar for another game but before I got dressed I asked Frank if I could wash my cunt, I knew his answer would be no but I wanted to show our new friends how much of a slut I was! I just slipped on my dress and sandals and all of us walked back to the bar. There were some more people there but one pool table was not being used and we went over and Joe racked up the balls. The woman and I sat on the stools facing the table and I realized that the people playing at the next table were looking especially at me, I guess it was obvious that I had nothing under my dress because I didn’t care too much about how I sat. Also, as soon as I sat down, I realized that the cum in my cunt had oozed out and the back of my dress had a wet spot! When I mentioned this to Frank, the woman heard our conversation, he handed me some money and told me to go to the bar and get drinks for everybody, I went and did as he instructed knowing fully well that the idea was for people to see me and the wet spot on my dress!

collamy
collamy
109 Followers