Frank & Joe Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
collamy
collamy
108 Followers

However all I attracted were a few stares and when I came back to the pool room, Frank told me to lift up my dress to sit on my bare ass, the rest looked on as I did so and the woman’s boyfriend came over, now he was confident enough to just slip his hands between my legs to fondle my cunt without asking permission. I spread my legs to give him better access and the group playing at the next table got a good look. As we had agreed this time Frank’s team won and we went back to the motel, and again I stripped naked as soon as we entered our room and went up and threw my arms around the woman’s boyfriend telling him that he should fuck me now after only giving me a finger fucking in the bar. I helped him undress and then we were on the bed, I looked back to see Frank and the woman getting into the next bed, there was no need for any persuasion this time, she just stripped off her clothes and climbed into bed with Frank!

As I was being fucked by the woman’s boyfriend, Frank was fucking her and we exchanged glances, both of us were getting fucked in the missionary position and so we could look across and smile at each other, I gathered she was now comfortable getting fucked in front of an audience. Joe and the other guy were getting a good look but didn’t make any move to join us. It was almost as if we had agreed to cum together, much like the understanding with the guys that Frank’s team should win because just as the boyfriend was cumming in me, I noticed that Frank had tensed up so I guessed that he was also cumming inside the woman, I, as usual, came when I felt the boyfriend shooting his cum into me and then noticed that the woman was thrashing around underneath Frank, it seems that the four of us had our orgasms almost simultaneously!

After we had finished, the woman quickly got up and went to the bathroom, when she came out, she was washed and fully dressed. However I had remained sitting on the bed, still completely naked and had spent the time she was away talking to the four guys, Frank and her boyfriend had pulled on their pants so I was the only naked person, just the way I like it! When she came out both Frank and her boyfriend went to the bathroom to wash so I was still naked. By the time the two of them came out, the other man was saying that he had a hard on and was asking Joe if he could “have another go at me,” but Joe told him to ask Frank. He looked surprised but turned to Frank who nodded saying that it would have to be in front of everybody, the man looked at me and I smiled.

He took that as a yes and came over to join me on the bed, I helped him undress and when he was naked, pulled him on top of me on the bed. He started off by kissing and caressing me, I responded in kind and we were fondling and caressing each other’s body, I could feel his already hard cock pressing against my belly and quickly grabbed it with one hand and massaged it slowly. He must have nearly cummed because he pushed me onto my back and spread my legs and as soon as he was in position, shoved his hard cock into my cunt and was soon pumping away frantically. I held his chest and told him to slow down as I wasn’t going anywhere and he could take his time. Frank added that I should be on top and give him my special fuck. The man looked over at Frank questioningly but I quickly turned him around so that I was now on top of him with his cock fully inside me.

What Frank was referring to was my ability (after hours of practice on Frank’s and Joe’s cocks and fingers) to contract and relax my cunt muscles making a man cum without actually having to pump his cock in and out of my cunt. So now that I was on top and with his cock fully inside me, I started my routine, he was squirming and thrashing around under me as I slowly squeezed and relaxed my cunt muscles, as if I was milking his cock. Sure enough, it was only a couple of minutes before his cum was spurting into my cunt making me cum also and when we were both finished I continued sitting on him while his cock remained inside my cunt. Finally he opened his eyes and gave me a huge smile saying that was the best fuck he had ever had! His girlfriend looked at us but didn’t say anything because I think she still had to learn the techniques but I noticed that she was no longer smiling at me.

We then left the room together, the six of us, but this time I noticed that the woman avoided me so I knew that her boyfriend would be in trouble later. We went to the bar, obviously my cunt was still oozing cum and the back of my dress had a stain but this time we said our goodbyes and left so there wasn’t any chance for me to flash myself to the other patrons.

Frank, Joe and me walked to our car and we drove home, happy in the fact that I was used by a couple of strangers!

To be continued.

collamy
collamy
108 Followers