Frank & Joe Ch. 27

Story Info
Bunny joins the fun.
8.5k words
4.23
21.3k
1
0

Part 27 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
collamy
collamy
108 Followers

I ended my last story with me being in my husband, Joe's office with Doug, one of his clients, as usual I was completely naked, Doug had taken the t-shirt I wore and threw it behind the couch. He had fucked me twice when we were at the house he was asking my husband to sell for him and we were now in Joe's office and Doug had just signed the contract with Joe and had said that he wanted to fuck me once more. Both my husband and I were only too willing for Doug to fuck me again, Joe because he had just got some new business and I because I had thoroughly enjoyed the two fucks Doug gave me earlier. At first Doug had suggested we invite Bunny, Joe's assistant, in to watch but I didn't agree saying that I wanted him to concentrate only on me and nobody else.

He now came over and put his arms around me, I put my arms around his middle and told him that I was all ready for him but he was still fully dressed, he smiled and told me to undress him. I helped him undress and my husband commented that I was such a slut for offering myself to another man and even helping him undress so that he could fuck me, all this in my husband's office, I retorted that I had to do all these because he was using me as a whore to get business and also that he enjoyed my cunt much more when it was filled with another man's cum! Doug was shocked at my reply and looked intently at me but I assured him that he could proceed because I had accepted that it was my duty to help my husband in his business in any way I could, including the use of my body as a "gift" for his clients. I added that he should hurry up so that I could be home in time to prepare dinner, my husband slapped my ass as he walked out of the room telling Doug to treat me like the whore I really and truly was!

We went over to the couch, Doug didn't waste any time and as soon as I had spread my legs for him, he was immediately between them and was soon fucking me. I lay on the couch, one leg over the back and the other on the floor, Doug was between my legs and he was pumping his cock in and out of my cunt furiously, I was enjoying every minute of it! We weren't alone for long, as Doug continued fucking me on the couch, the door opened and Bunny and my husband walked in, when she saw what we were doing, she tried to go out of the room but Joe caught hold of her arm and said it was alright to stay. I saw them walk over to his desk and he took some papers and handed them to her and told her she could stay watch me getting fucked by Doug. She turned around to look at us and I waved to indicate that she was welcome, Doug wasn't paying any attention to anybody, he had increased his pace so I knew he was going to cum, now I wrapped my legs around him and started thrusting myself against him, I noticed that both Bunny and my husband were watching us intently.

Just then Doug started to cum, I felt a stream of cum shooting inside my cunt and was surprised that he still had so much after fucking me twice earlier in the day but then I stopped thinking about anything and started cumming myself, I hugged him as tightly as I could. When we were finished Doug got off me and I noticed that his cock was still semi hard and was dangling between his legs, before he could move away I pulled him to me and gobbled his cock into my mouth. He was happy that his cock was in my mouth and held my head so that I couldn't move it and told me he doubted very much if he could get another erection after fucking me thrice that day, since I couldn't say anything with his cock stuffed in my mouth, I just looked up at him and tried to smile. Then I glanced over at Bunny and I saw that she was shocked to seeing me sucking a man's cock right after getting fucked by him, all of this right in front of my husband.

True enough instead of getting harder Doug's cock became soft and I finally released it from my mouth when he took his hands off my head, I got up and told him that it was such a waste he couldn't get an erection because I would've liked Bunny to see me swallow his cum, my husband told her not to worry about what I said because I was such a slut! I cheekily retorted that I knew he was going to want me when we got home and asked Bunny if she would like to see her boss eat my sopping wet cunt! She didn't know what to say so I went over and gave her a peck on her cheek and told her not to think too much about what I did because my husband enjoyed me better when my cunt was filled with another man's cum. When I turned around Doug was already dressed and ready to leave and so both Joe and I left with him, we had to send him to his hotel. Again I sat in his lap in the car and this time my husband told him to finger fuck me as he drove, he took the long way to the hotel so that I had another orgasm from Doug's fingers before dropping him off!

On the way home, Joe asked how my cunt felt, I didn't bother to reply but just took his hand and placed it between my legs, he could feel Doug's cum oozing out of my cunt and became very excited! As soon as we entered our house, he didn't even wait to get to the bedroom, he fucked me right there in the hallway and after that pulled me quickly upstairs, in our bedroom he threw me on the bed and before too long he was eating my cunt, slurping away at the juices inside. I'd an orgasm from his fucking downstairs and now I had another one from his mouth but he didn't stop and continued licking and kissing my cunt, I knew it was going to be quite a while before he was satisfied and so lay back to enjoy his attentions, this was so common, whenever my cunt was filled, especially when he witnessed it, my husband could spend hours eating my cunt. I asked him once if he was trying to clean my cunt of all the other men's cum but he denied it just saying that he enjoyed me knowing that so many other men had also enjoyed the same thing!

I could feel his lips picking out each of my cunt lips and sucking on them, his tongue darted in and out even though it couldn't go very deep into me, he even pressed his nose into my cunt and inhaled the musky aroma and, of course, his fingers of both hands were on my cunt and anus, a couple of them found their way into my ass hole and stretched me until it hurt but all things must end and so my husband ended his enjoyment of my cunt. He got up from between my legs and held his hard erect cock, pointing it at me and I knew what he wanted so quickly scrambled to suck him. As usual this wasn't a straight cock sucking gig, after I sucked his cock for a while, he pushed me onto my back and crawled up my body to slowly push his cock into my mouth, he was going to fuck my face! That was the term my husband likes to use to describe him pushing his cock in and out of my mouth, all I could do was lie back and allow him the thrill of fucking my face/mouth and this continued until he shot another load, this time into my mouth.

We rested on the bed together in each other's arms and talked about the business I could generate using my body as a "gift" for Joe's clients, I assured him that my thinking hadn't changed and he was welcome to "offer" me as a gift if the client signed a contract with him. It was also understood that I could be offered as an inducement to the client if he was undecided, so I told my husband that I should be paid for my work. Actually this point had been brought up before by Pat, she had insisted that I receive regular bonus checks from the company for the business I secured but, at that time, we didn't follow up because it was something new for me to whore and I was happy to do so just for the extra sex. However now that I was being used regularly by both John and my husband (and there's talk too for Paul to use me in Florida!) I thought we should bring this matter up again, after all, according to Pat, I've brought in quite a lot of business and I should be on the payroll. My husband said we should talk about this during our gatherings to see what the others thought.

There was another occasion where my body was used to get a discount for services rendered and it was to repair Dick's car. We had an accident for which he held me responsible mainly because he was playing with my cunt and couldn't stop the car in time. He'd knocked into a truck and we managed to settle with the truck driver by "lending" me to him for the afternoon but later Dick got an estimate for repairs to his car which was damaged much more than the truck. Both Dick and Pat brought me along to the garage when they sent their car in for repairs and there was a lot of bargaining but the mechanic refused to lower his prices to Dick's satisfaction. I was aware that Dick and Pat had brought me along to "offer" me to the mechanic for a huge discount and that was exactly what they did. Pat only allowed me to wear one of my summer dresses and, as usual, I wore only that and nothing else (yes I was also barefooted!) so at the garage I got down from the car and walked around examining things and the other cars, I did this with the knowledge that my body was practically on show and I did notice the mechanic starring at me during his negotiations with Dick.

Finally he agreed to a price Dick was willing to pay but it meant that I would be available to him from that time until 8pm that night, nearly 10 hours. When Dick asked which motel he wanted to bring me to, the mechanic, Carl, said that we would use the room he had at the back of the garage. It was a store room but there was an old army cot which he said he used to take naps, Pat told Carl that they would leaving me after taking away my dress so that I would be completely naked the whole time I remained with him and so she suggested that we should use a motel so that I wouldn't be locked up the whole day. Carl insisted we use his room, he said he had a dress I could use if I wanted to leave the room, furthermore he was the only one working today because his assistants had taken the day off and there wasn't a lot of work. He came over and turned me around asking if it was alright that Dick and Pat used me this way, I replied that it was the usual practice for them and I was responsible for the accident.

As we talked, Pat came up behind me and lifted my dress to show Carl I was completely naked under it and she proceeded to take off my dress so that I was left standing in the garage completely naked as Carl looked at me. He was surprised at my willingness to be naked so publicly and wanted to bring me to his room but I told him that I had to say goodbye to my friends first. Both Dick and Pat kissed me, deeply and passionately, and of course fondled my body before leaving me and Carl immediately closed and locked up his garage and we went to his room at the back. It was dirty and oily and greasy, as a garage usually is, and I sat on the cot to examine my feet, my soles were black with dirt and grease and I showed them to Carl, he said he wasn't interested in my feet but there was a restroom I could use to clean myself, later. I said it wasn't necessary to wash right now as I could wash myself later and with that he pulled me (yes, pulled me by my hand) to the rear of the garage, back to his private room.

As I said it was used mainly as a store room and so there were boxes of stuff all over the room, it was also filthy and untidy, there were overalls left on the floor and hanging on nails on the wall and empty food cartons strewn all around. I asked Carl if he wanted me to clean up the place but he just pulled me onto the army cot and was all over me, I told him to relax and take things easy, after all I was bare assed naked and wouldn't be going any where but he was now struggling to take off his clothes. I helped him unbutton his overalls and found that he only had a t-shirt and boxer shorts under it, I helped him take them off too since he hands were too unsteady. All the time that I was helping him strip, he kept me pinned under him on the cot, I didn't complain because I knew that, even with me naked in his room, he wasn't sure that he was going to get to fuck me.

I must add here that Carl was a big fat man and he was filthy from working on car engines and I was sure he hadn't showered or wash for a couple of days, he didn't stink or smell but I could tell he was unwashed. He smothered me on the cot but managed to get between my legs and shoved his thick fat (but short) cock into me, I could feel my cunt being stretched by his really thick cock but after its head went in, the rest followed easily enough! Then he was fucking me, there was no foreplay or finesse, it was just shove it in and fuck but still when he started shooting his cum into me, I had an orgasm too!

When he finished he didn't get up but remain lying on me, his cock slowly slid out of my cunt but he was now fondling my body, I just lay there and allowed him complete freedom to enjoy my body. His fingers were thick and callous and, although he didn't purposely hurt me, he was very rough. When he pried by cunt lips apart I could even feel his callous rubbing against my so sensitive cunt, then he shoved a couple of fingers into me, this was done roughly and without any warnings but I came from it and wrapped my legs around his hand to keep his fingers inside me. He asked if I had enjoyed his fucking and fondling, I was honest and replied that he was too rough and I did enjoy what he had done but wanted him to go slow and treat me tenderly. He promised to do so but I knew that when he got aroused again, he would forget and treat me roughly again. I do like a little pain during sex but not too much and I definitely don't want any marks left on my body.

Carl kissed my throat and my face, I responded eagerly even when he clamped his mouth on mine and shoved his tongue in, I sucked on his tongue for a moment and then pushed him away and tried to get up. He asked if I was going to leave so I told him that it wasn't so comfortable on the cot and with his heavy weight on me and I was just trying to get comfortable, I added that I wasn't going any where and would remain with him until either Pat or Dick came to fetch me, from now until that time, I was completely at his mercy. He laughed out loud at that saying that he certainly would enjoy my body while I remain with him and now got off me telling me to make myself comfortable.

After arranging myself so as not to be overwhelmed by him I opened up my arms and legs inviting Carl back to me, he quickly got between my legs and grabbed my tits and I had to remind him to be slow and steady, again reminding him that I would be available so he could take his time. I think he wasn't able to get an erection because after quite a while playing with my body I grabbed his cock and found it soft and limp in my hand, we looked at it together and he told me it would take him some more time before he could get another erection, I leaned down to give his cock a kiss and told him not to worry as it would be a few more hours before either Pat or Dick would be fetching me, I told him he could continue playing with my body or we could do something else. He now lay back on the cot and asked me to make love to him, of course I was willing and I straddled him and leaned down to kiss him. Carl wasn't a good kissing man so I then started kissing the rest of his face and throat, I refused to kiss his body because he was sweaty and greasy but went directly to his cock and took it into my mouth.

He couldn't get erect again and told me to stop, he said he wanted to do some long outstanding paper work, so we got off the cot together and he lead me to his office. It was just like his room, it was very unkempt and greasy and very untidy with everything strewn about. He told me to brew a pot of coffee, there was a kettle and some utensils on a table in a corner, while he worked so I got down to it, I had to get water from the bathroom (which was just as dirty and untidy as the rest of his workshop) to start the process. It was only as I started to boil the water that he said I could wear his t-shirt to walk outside to the bathroom, I cheekily told him that I was used to walking around naked and anyway there was nobody out there to look at me. He pulled me roughly to him and kissed me then let me go so I sat on the table to wait for the water to boil. After making the coffee Carl still wanted to finish his paper work and I felt neglected, I mean I was naked and willing but he just continued his "work" and ignored me. So I stood behind him and then leaned on his shoulders asking what he was doing, he said he was preparing the bills to be sent to his customers, I started asking all kinds of questions until he got up and asked me what I wanted. I explained that I was left completely naked with him and I was willing to do anything he wished but he ignored me, he quickly apologized and held out his arms, I went into them just as quickly and nuzzled into his throat.

I was aware that Carl actually didn't know what to do, he just couldn't believe that I was ready for anything and that I was left there by my friends just to get a discount for his services. He must have felt guilty for not having an erection and was actually trying to hide from me. As I nuzzled into his throat, I reached down to hold his cock and whispered to him that I didn't expect him to fuck me continuously, I was just offering him my body for his enjoyment, he admitted that he wouldn't be able to get another erection for sometime, I assured him I didn't expect that by bending down to kiss his cock. Then I asked him if he wanted me to clean up the mess, he replied that it would be great as he didn't have anybody to do so, I then asked him if it was alright for me to do the work in the nude as he didn't want anybody to see me with him, he looked at me for a while and asked if I didn't mind people seeing my naked body. I replied that I enjoy having people see my naked body and also enjoyed having people watch me getting fucked, he pulled my cunt lips and told me to go ahead.

However I told him that if he wanted me to do the cleaning, he would have to kiss my cunt, he didn't reply but just smiled as he carried me and put me on the table then knelt down as he spread my legs wide. He looked at my cunt for a couple of seconds and said that it looked so well used then leaned closer to smell it and said I smelled like a well fucked woman, I cheekily told him that it was his own cum inside and that was oozing out, it felt very erotic to lean back on my elbows so that I could see what he was doing between my legs! He pulled my cunt lips apart and then kissed them, just a quick peck but he didn't move so I knew my cunt was in for some more work. Carl slowly pushed a couple of fingers into me and started finer fucking me slowly, I looked on for a while watching his fingers go in and out of my cunt but after that I got aroused so I lay down on the table and allowed him to do whatever he wished!

He continued finger fucking me until I came, thrusting my hips upwards to increase the pressure of his fingers on my clitoris and cunt, he stopped when I stopped moving and asked how I felt, I replied that I always feel wonderful after cumming and added that I hoped he would make me cum many more times before my friends took me away! Carl didn't remove his fingers from my cunt but kept them inside me as he went on to ask what I needed to clean up his place, I replied that I would need a pail with a wash cloth and also a vacuum cleaner and plenty of soap, he said he had all those things in his room and I could get them myself however with his fingers still inside me I couldn't get up and told him so, he said he was so reluctant to take his fingers away because he felt so comfortable inside me, I told him that I expect he would be inside me again before I left. Finally he removed his fingers and I got up and walked out to go to the back room, he just stood at the door walking me walk, completely naked from his office to the back room, I had to pass through his workshop making my feet filthy all over again.

collamy
collamy
108 Followers