Frank & Joe Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
collamy
collamy
108 Followers

After collecting all the things I needed I went back to ask Carl where he wished for me to start first, he lowered his overall and shook his cock at me and said that I could start by licking his cock, I just knelt down in front of him and pulled his cock into my mouth. He held my head with his hands and said that he wanted me to lick his cock not suck it but I couldn't reply because he kept my head still with his hands and my mouth was filled with cock but I did glance up to see him smiling. When he released my head I started licking his cock, moving further down to lick his scrotum also, he still didn't get erect so, after a couple of minutes, I got up and said I would clean his office first. He didn't leave me alone to do the job, instead he took a seat saying that he wanted to watch me doing work in the nude, of course I agreed he should watch me! Each time I passed him, he would reach out to fondle some part of my body and I made sure I passed near him many times, most of the time he would just fondle my cunt or pull my cunt lips.

After I finished his office I said I would clean his room and he followed me again saying he wanted to look at me, it was the same, he was constantly fondling me as I worked, the only help he gave was when I had to lift some boxes, my whole body was now greasy and oily from his touches but he didn't seem to mind as he continued playing with my body. It took longer to clean the room because there were so many things to move but I finished it and even changed the sheets on the cot, he said it was a pity we were going to soil it again later. I offered to clean his workshop also but he said it wasn't necessary since it was in a condition that he was used to and knew where his tools were. All this time Carl only had his overalls on with nothing under it and now he just dropped it to be naked and I saw that his cock was now semi erect, I knew he wanted to fuck me again.

I grabbed his cock with my hand and asked if it was for me, he replied that I had to help him get harder and stronger first before he could do anything so I told him to sit on the cot so that I could suck his cock, he quickly sat down. I sat down on the floor between his legs and took his semi hard cock in my hands and licked it from the scrotum right to the tip, a slow wet lick, all the while looking up at him, he was also looking at me as I licked his cock and I saw the pleasure clearly on his face. The I slowly lowered my mouth on his cock, taking it into my mouth, all the while keeping my tongue swirling around it until his pubic hairs were brushing my face, I could feel the tip of his cock at the back of my throat.

Carl sighed loudly when my mouth engulfed his cock and when I glanced up I saw his eyes were closed and his head thrown back, he was enjoying himself. I sucked his cock and felt it growing in my mouth, this is one of my greatest thrills, to feel a man's cock growing in my mouth, and when I judged it to be hard enough I got up and pushed Carl onto the cot. As he lay there I helped him take off his overalls and when he was naked I climbed on top of him and straddled him, lowering myself slowly on his hard cock. When I felt his thighs against my ass I knew that he was fully inside me, he didn't have a very long cock but it was thick and fat and filled me up. Then I fucked myself on Carl's cock, raising and lowering myself, at first I moved slowly and then increased my pace until I was practically jumping up and down on his cock, I made sure that it didn't get out of my cunt when I raised myself, I left the head inside before slamming myself down again!

Carl was enjoying me fucking him, his eyes were closed and there was a huge smile on his face as I continued fucking myself. Suddenly I heard a car drive up to the garage, there was a small window at the side of the cot which looked out to the front of the workshop and when I glanced out, I saw that Joe had driven up and guessed that either Pat or Dick must have told him where to pick me up. When I told Carl that my husband had arrived he tried to push me off and get up but I reassured him that we could finish fucking and that my husband wouldn't mind seeing him fuck me. He laid back on the cot and asked me if my husband was aware that I was left here completely naked so that Dick could get a discount on his car repairs, I replied in the affirmative adding that Joe enjoyed watching me get fucked and would want me with my cunt filled with somebody else's cum.

I opened the window and shouted to my husband telling him we were in the back room, he waved at me as Carl now started getting aggressive and was thrusting himself up to meet my cunt coming down on his cock. I now slowed down the pace hoping to time our orgasms to my husband's entry however Carl suddenly grabbed hold of me and then I felt his cock spurting cum into me which triggered my own orgasm, we came together and, just as Carl stopped his spurting, my husband opened the door and walked in, I remained straddling Carl with his still hard cock inside me and turned to greet my husband, he asked what his slut was doing. I had to explain to my husband how our friends, Dick and Pat, had left me completely naked with Carl so that Dick could get a discount on his car repairs, Carl just looked at me talking to Joe, he was now comfortable and remained still under me with his cock still inside me!

I got off Carl and my husband commented on my filthy body so I had to explain how I did the housework for Carl, when my husband heard this he said that Carl should give a bigger discount because he not only had sex but a housekeeper thrown in, I quickly told my husband that Carl had fucked me thrice already and may want to do so again before I could leave. He confirmed that by grabbing me and giving me a big hug, when Joe saw this he said that he wanted to be a witness so that he could tell both Dick and Pat that their mechanic did really fuck me a few times and that I had also done some housework for him and he would suggest that they made better deals for the use of my body. Anyway Carl got up from the cot and pulled on his overalls as I stood there, completely naked with my body filthy and Carl's cum oozing out of my cunt, talking to my husband, he quickly reached down between my legs and fondled my cunt saying that I was filled with a lot of cum!

Carl now invited Joe and me to the garage, the excuse was that Joe wanted to see the damage to Dick's car, actually he was already aware of it and this walk to the garage was just to get me walking around in the nude, of course I was happy about it. From the garage we went into Carl's office, again the excuse was to show Joe the work I did cleaning it but I had to walk outside for a short distance, from the garage door to the door of the office. Joe was asking why Carl didn't have any help and why there wasn't more customers around, Carl explained that both his assistants had the day off and he was going to close the garage for the rest of the day. All during this time Carl kept an arm around my back, sort of guiding me around although I was now quite familiar with his garage but I knew that he just wanted to hold a naked woman and so I didn't object. When we were in his office he told me to make all of us a coffee but I made only two mugs and handed each of them one saying that I didn't want to drink a full mug of coffee and would share with both of them. When Joe said I was shameless for behaving that way I replied that Carl had already fucked me three times and I had sucked his cock so it was no big deal to drink from his mug of coffee, my husband said I was the worst slut he had ever met!

We sat in Carl's office drinking coffee, my husband sat in Carl's chair so I sat next to Carl on an old worn sofa, of course his hands were on my body and I know that my husband was enjoying himself watching how Carl played with my body. I now had patches of grease and oil all over my body but I knew that I wasn't going to be able to wash myself because I realized that my husband was very aroused seeing me being fondled by Carl. I turned to Carl and threw my arms around him rubbing my body against his, this didn't help clean me because his overalls were greasy and oily but I was only thinking of putting on a show for my husband, I was also aware that Carl wouldn't be able to get another erection any time soon and my actions were just to arouse Joe so that he would fuck me there in front of Carl.

After a few minutes of rubbing my naked body against Carl, my husband got up and walked over to stand in front of me, he told me to strip him and said he wanted a blow job, I helped him undress and when he was naked, I pulled his cock towards me and gobbled it. I started sucking his cock in earnest, my hands massaging his scrotum and my fingers made their way to his ass hole, reaming him and even going inside him, when I glanced at Carl, I saw that he was watching me "service" my husband intently. However Joe didn't cum in my mouth, when his cock was sufficiently hard he pulled me up and told Carl to let us use the sofa, I lay down on it and spread my legs, my husband got between them and was soon fucking me right there with Carl watching everything. Joe was so aroused that it was only a couple of minutes before he shot a load of cum into me and I also had an orgasm, wrapping my legs around his mid section. As soon as he was finished he quickly got up and pulled on his pants and then went to the bathroom to clean up, then he was back and quickly got dressed.

When Joe was fully dressed he said that it was time for us to leave and so I asked for the dress he was supposed to bring for me, he shyly admitted that he had forgotten and so I told him it meant that I would have to leave the garage completely naked so I wanted to know where he planned to send me, he said that Pat had asked that I be available to her and Dick that evening so he would me sending me to their house. I got up and was about to walk out when Carl said that I should have something to cover my nakedness, I replied that my husband hadn't brought me anything to wear and so I was willing to be sent to Pat just as I was, Carl handed me a towel to wrap around my body. However I walked, completely naked, to my husband's car saying that I was going to sit on the towel and cover myself, it was big enough for both. I added that my cunt was oozing his and my husband's cum and I didn't want to damage the upholstery, Carl said I was such a brave woman to remain naked in public and my husband told him that I was the cheapest whore and was used to being naked!

We drove over to Dick's house that way and I think we were lucky that we weren't stopped by police although I think a number of truckers noticed my nudity because there was a blast of their horns when we overtook their trucks, anyway I wouldn't have bothered to cover myself for them. We finally arrived at Dick's house and I got out of the car, leaving Carl's towel and walked up to the kitchen door completely naked. As soon as I opened the door, Pat threw her arms around me. After giving me a hug and a kiss she realized that my body was covered in grease and oil and that I'd soiled her dress, she asked me what happened and my husband told her that I was fucked by a garage worker and so had all that dirt on my body, Pat immediately felt my cunt and asked how many men's cum were inside, I told her Carl fucked me thrice and then my husband fucked me just before we left, she poked a finger into me and drew out some cum on her finger to taste it. Then Greg and Debbie joined us, apparently they had arrived earlier and had gone upstairs to take off their clothes and they were both naked, Debbie came right over to hug and kiss me and then Greg demanded his turn with my body. I stood there happily allowing all of them to hug and kiss me, then Joe said he had to leave as he had an appointment, he left me without any clothes, I had to explain to Pat that Joe hadn't brought anything for me to wear and so I had to remain naked, she told me that she preferred me that way!

She told me that they were expecting Paul and Dolly, who had called from the airport and said they were on their way here but in the meantime all that were present wanted to feel my cunt. Dick called me over, he was sitting on a chair at the kitchen table, and I went over to him to let him feel my cunt. He poked a couple of fingers inside to draw out some of the juices inside and then his wife said it was her turn and after her Debbie did the same and then her husband too. Greg actually played with my cunt first, pulling lightly on my cunt lips and fondling me before pushing a couple of fingers inside, the rest had just poked their fingers inside me. I asked them if they were all satisfied saying that I needed to shower and wash myself badly but Pat told me to keep myself in my present state because she was very sure Paul and Dolly would like to play with my cunt just like they had, I cheekily asked her if she was planning for anybody else to play with my cunt and she replied that she was going to call Frank to come over, I kept quiet at that because I felt so guilty forgetting Frank, after all he was the one who had trained me to offer myself to people. I told Pat to ask Frank to hurry up because I wanted him to be able to feel the quantity of cum inside my cunt!

In the meantime there was too much grease and oil on my body for me to sit any where and so all of us remained in the kitchen so that I could sit on the kitchen stool (made of wood and so could be easily cleaned). Dick now had Debbie in his arms and before long she had stripped him and pulled him on to the floor where he started fucking her. Just as he was cumming, we heard a car pull into the driveway and when I looked out it was a cab discharging Paul and Dolly. As Paul paid the driver, Dolly rushed through the front door and headed straight for the kitchen, I greeted her at the entrance to the kitchen and she had her arms around me in record time. Then a hand snaked down to between my legs and she soon had a couple of fingers inside me, just then Paul joined us and asked what was happening. Dick got up from Debbie and pulled her up also saying that he had just enjoyed her and Paul was welcome to her but he wanted to know the story behind my soiled body first although he did pull Debbie over to him and immediately fondled her pussy, she just stood there allowing him to play with her.

Then Pat was describing how she had "given" me to Carl for a discount on repairs to Dick's car and that was the reason my body was soiled, this seem to excite Paul who now started fondling my cunt, it felt so good to have both husband and wife fondling my cunt that I stood there at the kitchen door while they did so. After a while Debbie pulled Paul into the kitchen and started stripping his clothes off and her husband was telling us that she seemed to be so into offering herself that she couldn't even wait for the man to be ready, she would do anything to get a man to fuck her in front of an audience! Dick was explaining how much he had enjoyed fucking Debbie as Paul and her got down on the floor, her legs were spread and Paul didn't wait any longer and was fucking her even as his wife pulled me in to join the rest watching Debbie and Paul on the floor. Dolly said she wanted my body so I climbed onto the kitchen counter and spread my legs for her, she pulled a stool over and took a seat right between my legs and immediately clamped her mouth on my cunt as Greg told her my cunt was filled with Carl's cum, she ignored him and was soon lapping away with her tongue, licking my cunt lips and then slowly pushing her tongue as deep as it could go into me.

I saw Greg going to Pat and pulling her into his arms, she was willing but they were both dressed and so helped each other take off their clothes before Pat pulled him down with her to the floor, she was saying that Frank should hurry up so that they could wash my body and we could enjoy ourselves in our pleasure room, which was their basement. As she said that I heard a car pull into the driveway and saw that it was Frank so I told everybody that he had arrived. He came right into the kitchen as if he knew that we were all there and walked up to me telling me I looked like a well used whore, I told him I wished I really was but I was only dirty because Pat and "given" me to Carl, Frank kissed me and I had a sudden but mild orgasm, Dolly got up from my cunt to ask him for a kiss. He did kiss her but asked why was she still dressed when all the other women were naked, she started stripping right there as her husband was cumming in Debbie.

By this time Greg and Pat were also finished and now Pat said that we could all go to the bathroom downstairs to wash me, I told her that I wanted to tell my husband that they were going to wash me. When I finally managed to get Joe on his cell phone and told him about my intended washing he said that we should wait until he arrived as he wanted to fuck his dirty whore of a wife, I passed on his request and everybody agreed that they should allow my husband to fuck me first. Paul now came over to me, he hadn't bothered to get dressed after fucking Debbie, and pulled me to sit on his lap as he sat on one of the stools, I straddled him and saw his soft cock thrust upwards between us and asked if he was going to fuck me, he replied it would be sometime before he got hard again so he was only going to play with my body, I threw my arms around him and told him to go ahead.

That was the scene that greeted my husband as he entered Pat's kitchen, his wife straddling Paul as he played with her body, Joe asked Paul why he didn't mind my dirty body and he replied that he was just interested in my body, clean or dirty but he did get up and said that they were all waiting to see him fuck me and after that they were going to help me wash up. So I helped my husband undress and then pulled him onto the floor and spread my legs to accept him, he started fucking me as soon as we were on the floor, the rest gathered round to watch and pass comments. Most of the comments were about my easy availability to just about anybody, neither Joe nor I bothered joining their comments, we were really enjoying this husband and wife fuck and I realized that Joe was able to continue for much longer mainly because he had cummed earlier and also because he was extremely aroused knowing that I had been fucked a few times already. However he did finally cum inside me and I, too, had an orgasm before he allowed me to get up. When I looked around I noticed that everybody was completely naked but the only man sporting an erection was Dick, the rest were all used up and I realized that everybody was going to wash my body. Pat invited us all down to their play room with the warning that it might not be possible for all of us to get into the bathroom.

She was absolutely right and so it finally was agreed that she, Frank, Greg and Dolly would be the ones to wash me and the rest could dry my body, at this point Dick pulled Debbie to the play area saying he wanted another fuck, she went with him happily as her husband observed that she was now so eager and willing for sex. All I had to do was stand under the shower while the chosen four washed and lathered my body, it goes without saying that they even washed my ass hole and cunt, their fingers probing and poking as deep as they could go in while I reveled in their attention. They took their time and only stopped when Debbie complained about the long wait. When I left the bathroom to join the rest in the play area, Pat invited the other three to join her for a shower so Debbie, Dick and my husband were left the task of getting my body dried. Of course my husband decided to just watch saying he had access to me everyday and left the drying job to the other two, and after I was dried it was Debbie who sprinkled my body with talc.

collamy
collamy
108 Followers