Frank & Joe Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
collamy
collamy
109 Followers

When the four came out of the bathroom, Debbie pulled Dick and Joe inside with her saying that she wanted their help washing up, now I stood and watch as the four of them dried each other and applied talc on their bodies. By then the other three had finished their shower and we watched them dry each other and also the talc applying. The whole group was now fresh and clean and we congratulated each other on our hygiene and then I was appointed to make lemonade for our party, Dolly offered to help and so the two of us went back upstairs to the kitchen and made three pitchers of lemonade and carried them downstairs. However I was the one to pour out the lemonade for everybody and as I went around the room pouring the lemonade into their glasses, it goes without saying that my body was manhandled by them, much to my gratification! The comment now was that it was such a novelty for them to feel my body so clean and fresh instead of my usual state of cum oozing out of my cunt, I reminded them that my body was at their complete disposal and they shouldn't complain, Greg came up to hug me and tell me that nobody was complaining, but were just making an observation, he added that he was already aroused by my fresh smelling body and to prove it he took hold of my hand to guided it to his cock, it was hard and ready for me!

I immediately lay down pulling him with me and spread my legs to accept him, and he was soon fucking me hard and fast. When he shot his load inside my cunt, it triggered my own orgasm and we came together. My husband was telling the rest that was the main reason he didn't allow me to wash after sex because as soon as I was clean I would want more sex so it was easier to just keep my cunt filled with cum and allow everybody to have access to my body, I cheekily replied that he enjoyed fucking and even eating me out after I had been fucked, Pat quickly joined in with support for me. After Greg got off me, Frank crocked his finger at me saying that he was next in line for my body, I went over to sit within his arms since I could see that his cock was still limp and not ready for me, however he did run his hands all over me, even holding my cunt lips apart so that all of us could see Greg's cum oozing out of my cunt.

To be continued...

collamy
collamy
109 Followers