Frank & Joe Ch. 28

Story Info
Lending wife to others.
10.7k words
4.14
46.7k
2

Part 28 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
collamy
collamy
109 Followers

I’ve submitted quite a number of stories about the kind of lifestyle my husband and I lead, involving, mainly, allowing others (both men and women) to use my body for sex. We started off by inviting, Frank, a widower and close friend of ours, to be our sex director. It meant giving him all the rights and privileges to my body, theoratically the exact same rights and privileges as my husband, Joe. However, practically, he was the one who told me how to behave and “lending” me to others, Joe just went along with all his suggestions and ideas and I just carried them out!

After a few months, Dick and Pat also joined our group. Dick was Joe’s boss in the company and we started our affair with them after we had attended a party in their house. It came about when both of them caught me completely naked in a room being fondled by one of Joe’s colleagues, my husband was standing at the side watching his colleague fondle me. Nothing much resulted with that colleague, mainly because neither of us were attracted to him, I only allowed him to fondle me because he entered the room when I was naked and didn’t bother to cover up. Pat had come to ask me for help with the party and saw me being fondled and even after she entered the room, the colleague continued playing with my naked body. For the rest of the night, during the party he was constantly by my side taking each and every opportunity to put his hands on my body, under the very brief outfit I wore, as usual I didn’t use underwear and so it was so easy for him to slip his hands under my dress and my cunt was easily within reach.

Anyway I refused to follow him to any where private, I knew he wanted to fuck me but I wasn’t interested. Apparently Pat had told Dick about what she saw earlier and they were both keeping an eye on me to observe my reactions. Later, as we were leaving, Pat just kissed me on the lips and then her husband too, I was still dressed in my skimpy outfit and they fondled my body under my dress, my husband was enjoying all the attention I was getting! I gave the both of them free access to my body and they invited us for dinner the next day. That dinner ended up with Dick and Joe exchanging partners and I enjoyed the fucking that Dick gave me that night, it was the same for Pat, she told us enjoyed Joe’s fucking and suggested we meet regularly.

Frank was initially left out mainly because it started out from the party Dick gave his office staff and when he found out that Joe and I met Dick and Pat a couple of times he wasn’t too happy. After we convinced him to joined us, he admitted that he enjoyed fucking Pat also and so the five of us ended up as a group. Initially we met for sex only but after a while we found that we really enjoyed each other’s company and we seem to agree with almost everything anyone of us wanted. As time went on Pat took more and more control over my body so that presently she’s the one who decides who else gets to fuck me. It isn’t that Frank let her take over, we’ve found that things go along more smoothly when I’m being controlled by one person. However it didn’t mean that only she got to “lend” out my body, the rest also had the right and did so too, but not as frequently as her. It was understood right from the beginning that my body was for all of them to enjoy in any way they wish and if it included watching somebody else fuck me, I was always willing to accommodate their desires!

My husband, Joe, frequently calls me a slut and a whore, especially after I’ve been used by a stranger and I always remind him that I do so wish to be a slut and a whore! Also I’ve found out that enjoys fucking me more when my cunt is filled with somebody else’s cum, he has also frequently eaten me out in that condition. It has become a ritual that, when we return home after a session of me having my cunt filled with other’s cum, he would want a fuck before I take a shower, he rarely fucks me when we’re with people except when we spend a length of time with them. With that in mind he has forbidden me to wash after sex, much to the delight and agreement from the rest of my group, so very often I’ll be completely naked with cum oozing out of my cunt when we spend time with others. My group understands and agrees that I be the only naked person around, when we’re in a session, the guys would pull on their pants and Pat would slip into a robe or a t-shirt leaving me naked. Of course there are times that Pat remains naked with me but she always ask my permission to be naked so that’s the one thing I control.

After a few months John joined us. He’s the CEO of the company Dick and Joe works for, he became interested after seeing how my group treated me during one of the many office functions they have. It started with me being “lent” to him and then I went with him on a business trip and now I’ve been unofficially appointed the company whore! It all started during the trip with him to New York. He didn’t allow me to bring anything with me so we flew off with me only having what I was wearing but he did buy me some outfits to use while we were there. It goes without saying that he bought me very brief and skimpy clothes because he got such a thrill knowing that complete strangers could see my body and he had complete access to it. Just before we left, my husband had reminded me to give myself completely up for John’s pleasure and I told him, so he did make sure he enjoyed my body thoroughly. When we came back from the trip he wanted to continue seeing me and I offered myself to him, with the complete agreement of my group, saying that he only had to call and I would make myself available. He has made use of this privilege many times now, I make sure that everything else is put on hold whenever John calls!

During that trip, the client that he met offered to pay to spend a night with me, of course I didn’t accept and when we were back, I mentioned this to the rest. It was Pat’s idea that the company “offer” me as an inducement to those clients that sign big enough contracts and John has done this many times already. The first time was when the client in New York finally signed his contract and John “lent” me to him for a night. He has a number of contracts with the company now and each time he received me for his pleasure. He has an apt here and so one of the group members would send me there and then take my clothes away, leaving me totally naked with him. There have been other clients too who enjoyed my body, and so that was how I became appointed the company whore! I love this job because of the many fringe benefits.

One particular episode remains clearly in my mind because of the man involved and the length of time I was “lent” to him. He’s Fred and he owns and operates a string of apt complexes here and also in Florida. When he signed the contract he demanded my body for the weekend, when Pat found out the size of the deal, she told John that I should be “lent” to Fred for the whole weekend, he wasn’t too keen on it initially because I knew he had planned on using me himself but when the rest of the group agreed with Pat’s idea, he gave in. All of them sent me to Fred, we drove up to his cabin on a secluded mountain hideaway and I was left there alone with him, it goes without saying that my husband took my clothes away so that I only had my body for the three days I stayed with Fred. I had worn a simple smock only, not even my usual sandals, so that when Pat slipped the dress off my body I was left completely naked standing there. All of them kissed and fondled me before they left and as they drove away, my husband reminded me that I had to satisfy all of Fred’s demands.

I’m guessing that Fred was in his late fifties because during the time he had me alone, he only fucked me twice, the real fuck, cock into my cunt and cumming inside me. However he did gave me numerous orgasms using his fingers and even his tongue! He especially liked the idea that I was completely naked and had nothing of my own with me, so when we went for a walk outside, I was completely naked. I had told him earlier that he didn’t need to ask to use my body but he could just go ahead and do whatever he wished any time he felt the urge. I spent Friday afternoon until Sunday afternoon at the cabin and did all the cooking and washing up.

The first thing we did when my group had driven off and Fred pulling me on the bed and then spending the next couple of hours playing with my body, he kissed and licked and sucked his way from my head to my toes, I lost count of the number of orgasms I had, and ended up with his first fuck, he on top and fucking me in a frenzy until he shot a load into my cunt, this, as usual gave me an orgasm too. The rest of the day he played with my body, it seemed as though his hands were all over me the whole time, his fingers pushing into my cunt so that I was wet all the time. I think he couldn’t fuck me more as he found it a little difficult to get a hard on but that didn’t prevent him from making me lie on the bed or table or anywhere else with my legs spread as he ate my cunt, this also gave me a few more orgasms. Fred followed me around the whole time fondling and caressing me, he told me this was the first time in his life that he had a completely naked woman for him to enjoy, I cheekily told him that he could enjoy me more if he gave us more business!

The next day it was the same, he kept his hands on me all the time even when we went out for a walk, initially he didn’t believe that I was willing to walk around outside naked but I assured him that I was there for his pleasure and would anything he asked. So after a light lunch we walked around the area, it was quite a big area and very secluded, his was the only cabin around for miles and he said that it was only rarely that he met anybody since there wasn’t much hunting around. During the walk we stopped at a stream (the same one that flowed behind his cabin) and he kissed and licked my cunt until I had another orgasm. It was here that he stripped naked and we lay on the grass under some trees, he pretended we were in paradise and we made love, he couldn’t get another hard on but made me cum a couple of times using his fingers and tongue. I did suck his cock but it couldn’t remain hard long enough for him to penetrate me and after a couple of attempts he was satisfied with me kissing and licking his cock.

We walked back to the cabin and I started dinner, all our meals were simple ones, soup and bread and some salad but we were out of vegetables and fruits and so I made spaghetti. There were most of the usual kitchen appliances since there was a generator supplying electricity and the cabin was well equipped, we didn’t miss much of the modern conveniences found in the usual home. For dinner, Fred had opened a bottle of wine and after I had cleaned the kitchen and dishes, we carried the bottle over to the fireplace and just laid there sipping our wine and Fred played with my body some more. I did ask and he denied being bored with only me to entertain him, I realized that this was his first experience spending time with a completely naked woman willing to do anything to satisfy him and there were absolutely no outside interference. We kissed and fondled and caressed each other in front of the fire place, there wasn’t any where for us to go and so we had time only for each other.

Much later that night we went into the bedroom to sleep and I slept curled inside Fred’s arms, he kept a hand on my cunt but didn’t poke his fingers inside. I was awakened by Fred kissing me all over my face, I opened my eyes to smile at him and threw my arms around him, he gave me a mild orgasm before we got up and went into the bathroom to wash, I told him about my group’s habit of not allowing me to wash but Fred wanted to clean my body and so we took quite a while cleaning each other. Then I prepared breakfast, coffee and toast and after I cleaned up Fred was counting the hours we had left before my group would pick us up. I told him to forget the time and we should just enjoy ourselves, the only thing he should do was enjoy my body while I was available because, as I told him, we can’t know when I would be “lent” to him again.

So we went back to the bedroom and made slow leisurely love, Fred was really an expert with his tongue and gave me so many orgasms until I said that I wanted to try getting him hard long enough to fuck me again, he immediately agreed. I pushed him onto his back and told him to just lie back and relax, then kissed and licked my way down his body, each glance at his face showed me his eyes were closed with a smile on his lips, I knew he was enjoying what I was doing very much! The last position was me between his legs, as I spread his legs apart he looked down and I smiled up at him and then engulfed his cock completely in my mouth, I twirled my tongue around his cock and could feel it slowly grow in my mouth.

When I judged that it was sufficiently hard I quickly climbed over him, straddling him as I lowered myself slowly on his cock, it slipped easily into my sopping wet cunt and finally I was sitting on him with his cock fully inside me, I saw the grateful smile on his face. Then I slowly raised and lowered myself on his cock, at the same time gripping and relaxing my cunt muscles so that it was like I was milking his cock. I knew all men enjoyed this because Frank had trained me to control my cunt muscles so that I could make men cum only using my muscles and without pumping their cocks in and out of my cunt. Fred lay there, his arms were out stretched, actually he had wanted to hold my tits but by now he was lost in pleasure and I believe that his only feelings throughout his body was centered on his cock and my cunt gripped around it!

I continued milking his cock and the only movement I made was to grind myself hard against him, this also helped me in the sense that my clitoris was being rubbed against his belly, increasing my own pleasures! Fred didn’t last very long and he was soon shooting his cum into my cunt, I continued with what I was doing until he let out a loud sigh and opened his eyes, a huge grin on his face. However I didn’t stop because I could still feel his cock hard inside me, I did climax when I felt him cumming inside me but I was hoping for another orgasm, this was the slut in me thinking! I did have a mild orgasm from grinding myself on him but by then Fred’s cock had slipped out of my cunt. I got off him and quickly turned around to gulp his limp cock into my mouth, when I looked towards him, Fred had lifted his head trying to see me sucking his soft cock now. That was just to make him feel better and I crept into his arms again and nuzzled my face into his throat, I could feel him breathing heavily and he had an arm around me with his hand on my ass.

Then he was whispering sweet nothings into my ear, he was saying that was the best sex he had ever had and this weekend was the most wonderful experience for him. This surprised me and I did mention that he should have had any number of women willing to be with him because of his wealth. He admitted that but said none of them had ever given him as much pleasure as I did these three days! I thanked him and reminded him how I came to be available to him, this was prospecting for business for the company with my body, making me the company whore.

We lost track of time, lying together in bed, Fred was idly playing with my body, there were nothing urgent so we just lay there together. All of sudden there was a loud blaring of horns and screeching of tires, announcing the arrival of my group. Fred wanted to get up to meet them but I suggested that we should wait for them in bed, making sure that everybody realized that I was fucked very well by him, of course he agreed.

We could hear a group of people trampling through the cabin and then the door of the bedroom burst open and Frank and my husband were standing there, I was in Fred’s arms, we just smiled at them. The next thing we knew was that everybody came into the bedroom but I still remained in bed with Fred, Pat came over and sat on the bed while the three guys stood at the foot of the bed asking how were things. My reply was to smile at all of them saying that both Fred and I had enjoyed each other and that they were too early! Fred told Pat that I was the best “lay” he had for a long time and asked why John wasn’t with them. Pat replied that he was waiting for us at his apt and Fred was also invited to the meeting we were planning to hold there. When I asked what the meeting was about, my husband quickly replied that it was going to be a review of my performance as the company’s whore.

During all this I remained in Fred’s arms and in fact had now thrown one of my legs over his body, he still had an arm around me and now I slid my hand down to hold his soft cock, I saw Pat looking at it so I played with his cock, rubbing and caressing it. Dick commented that I really didn’t seem to have any shame, to continue lying in bed and playing with a man’s cock when I knew very well that they were all looking for me, I cheekily replied that I’ve to behave like a whore since I wished to be one! Pat gave my ass a hard slap and told us to get up and join them in the living room.

Fred washed himself but I only washed my face and gargled some water and walked out bare assed naked since I didn’t have any clothes with me, I offered to make coffee and they agreed. When I served the coffee, I made sure that I ended up in Fred’s lap, I shared his mug and told him that he could play with my body even in front of the group but I guessed he was too embarrassed, however one hand was resting on my cunt even though his fingers weren’t inside, I spread my legs so that everybody could see his hand there.

It turned out that they wanted to return almost immediately because John was waiting for us, wanting to know how Fred had enjoyed me so we quickly finished our coffee and then I helped Fred clean up and close the cabin. We went outside and it was then that Pat told me that she had forgotten to bring anything for me to wear, Fred quickly offered me one of his shirts but my husband said that I should remain naked until we reached the freeway, of course I didn’t object and Dick said I should sit next to Fred so that he could continue enjoying my body. So we squeezed into the car, Joe was driving and I got into the middle between him and Fred. Frank, Pat and Dick sat behind and as Joe drove off he told Fred to continue playing with me, he didn’t need any more encouragement and was soon finger fucking me. Pat commented that it was unfair that I got to enjoy myself alone but she wouldn’t strip naked, so she took off her panties and asked Frank to finger fuck her.

Just before we hit the freeway, Joe drove to the side of the road and said that I should put something on, Fred had to go to the trunk to get his bag and shirt and my husband told me to follow him. As I stood there completely naked by the car waiting for Fred to get me something to wear, a couple of cars drove by, all honking their horns. Fred handed me a shirt which I brought to show Pat if she would allow me to put it on, I knew she would refuse because it was a big shirt, she came out to join Fred and me and went through all of Fred’s clothes before picking out a t-shirt for me. However before she allowed me to put it on, she wanted me to ask the guys still in the car so I carried it to show and ask them. During this time another couple of cars drove by, one stopped and asked if there was any problems and Pat told them we were looking for something for me to wear, I was still naked even though the guys agreed that I should put on the t-shirt and I stood there with the t-shirt hanging down by my side, obviously I didn’t bother to cover myself so that the two men in the car could have a good look at my naked body, I realized that Fred was standing next to me anxiously!

collamy
collamy
109 Followers