Frank & Joe Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked up to Pat so that I was even nearer to the car, the two guys inside were whooping and passing all kinds of crude comments about a naked woman and I must admit I enjoyed their reactions, but Pat was refusing their offer of help. They opened the door to come out but then Dick, Frank and my husband came out of our car to ask what was the delay, I think the two guys knew that they were out numbered and quickly drove away, my husband told me I was totally shameless for showing off my naked body to complete strangers and I reminded him that he had left completely naked with a stranger for three days, Dick said I needed to be spanked for being so cheap!

Anyway everybody finally agreed that I should put on Fred’s t-shirt but only when we were actually on the freeway, even when I had the t-shirt on, Fred still wanted to fondle my body so I lifted it up to sit on my bare ass and told him my body was still available, again Dick was the one saying I needed a spanking for offering myself that way. That certainly didn’t stop Fred putting both hands on me and running them all over, and with Joe telling the three of them behind what was happening in front!

Finally we arrived at John’s apt complex and Joe drove straight into the underground car park where he managed to get a parking space opposite the elevator. All of us got down from the car and walked towards the elevator, I was bare footed since I only had Fred’s t-shirt to wear, so that Pat told me I should wash myself once we were in John’s apt, I replied that I would have to take a shower, at least, so that I would be clean and fresh for John. There didn’t seem to be anybody else taking the elevator as we were going straight up and so Pat told me to take off the t-shirt so that I would arrive the way John wanted me, bare assed naked, I quickly took off the t-shirt and handed it over to Fred, I saw the shock on his face when he realized that I was completely naked and now Dick had quickly put his hand between my legs to announce to all and sundry that my cunt was sopping wet and oozing cum! My husband reminded him that Fred had been finger fucking me all the way from the cabin to here and he would be surprised if my cunt was still dry. All the while I was looking at Fred’s face and it was such an expressive face with all the emotions I was sure that was going through his mind, the way I readily stripped naked and how my group was talking about my sex activities right out in the open.

Anyway we reached the penthouse floor, there are actually two apt here, and when the elevator doors opened we found a couple waiting outside, apparently John’s neighbors. They had a real shock seeing me naked but I nonchalantly walked out followed by the others and I only smiled at them. At John’s apt I knocked loudly but John took his sweet time to open the door but he had a huge smile on his face when he found me standing there naked. I went straight into his arms as the others looked on and he was asking me if I had enjoyed my weekend, I admitted I did and then he was asking all of us to go in but he kept an arm around me as all of us trooped into his apt, Fred was like in a trance seeing the way everybody behaved so normally when I was so naked and everybody having the chance to fondle me.

As John led me to his couch, I mentioned that I hadn’t washed the whole day and my cunt was filled with Fred’s and my own cum because I was finger fucked during our drive here, I also explained how I came to be naked at his door, how Pat had forgotten to bring anything for me to wear and I had to expose myself to a couple of strangers passing by. His comment was that my cunt must have been kept busy and I should take a bath later as he wanted to fuck me. I went on to describe how I had suggested to Fred that he should pass more business our way if he wanted more of my services, Fred had the good graces to blush when I said this, I added that he had treated me very well in all respects and I’d thoroughly enjoyed the three nights I spent with him. My husband commented that I should be a full time whore the way I was behaving and I quickly replied that I wanted to be a whore but so far they had only agreed to that idea but not done anything about it, Pat said I should be patient. John pulled me into his arms and started to kiss me, and his hands were soon roaming all over my naked body, everybody else was watching us!

As John continued kissing and fondling me, I slowly slid down the couch until I was lying on it with him on top of me, however I was aware that this action wasn’t going to end up with a fuck as, from experience, I knew that he would only fuck me when we were alone in his room. It wasn’t that he didn’t like an audience or was shy but some how he didn’t like fucking me in the living room and would always bring me into a bedroom, whether we were in his apt or in Pat’s house, he usually left the room door opened so that anybody who wishes could watch. Also he always wanted me to be washed before a fuck and I knew that today, with all my previous activities, I would have to take a shower at least but anyway I gave myself up to the pleasures of having this kind of foreplay before he finally got down to really fucking me.

After a few minutes he got off me and said that I was being a lousy hostess for not offering our guests a drink or anything else, I was still lying on the couch and now spread my legs and replied that maybe our guests didn’t want a drink, maybe they just wanted my body. My husband said that I was behaving like a whore, lying there completely naked and suggesting that I should get a fuck, Pat and Dick both added that they would love to start something with me but I should serve everybody something to drink before offering myself up to them! As I got up from the couch I glanced over to Fred and I realized that he was now completely in a state of shock to see me treated this way but as I walked pass him to the kitchen I leaned down quickly to give him a peck on his lips and give his cock a gentle squeeze. I was so happy knowing that I would soon be getting fucked a few times at least and that John wanted me today, this was just the way I believe a slut like me should be treated!

However when I was in the kitchen I realized that I didn’t know what they wanted to drink and so had to come back out to the living room to take their orders. Everybody wanted beer except Pat who said that she only wanted something cold for her thirst, I suggested some lemonade and she agreed. I found some lemons in the refrigerator and squeezed a few to make a pitcher and carried everything out, then I had to serve each their drink. I handed out beers to the men and then carried a glass of my lemonade to Pat, she was sitting in an armchair and as I handed her the glass, she crocked her finger at me and I happily sat down in her lap.

She immediately set her glass on the coffee next to the armchair and enveloped me in her arms and started kissing me, of course I responded and our tongues were soon fencing with each other and then she kissed and licked her way slowly down my face to my throat, her hands were now roaming freely over my whole body with one hand now between my legs and she started to finger fuck me. Then she was twisting and turning her body and also mine around, which ended with me sitting in the armchair with my legs on either arm rests and Pat was sitting on the floor in front of me between my out stretched legs, her face just inches from my sopping wet cunt. Everybody there (except maybe Fred) was aware of what she wanted to do and they got up from their seats and came over to get a better look. Before she started anything, Pat pushed a couple of fingers into my cunt and told the others (Fred had now joined the group standing around us) just how wet my cunt was, she finger fucked me and I started to squirm around and suddenly had a wild orgasm, thrashing around in the armchair so much that Frank and Dick had to hold onto my shoulders to prevent me falling off!

I was sitting upright in the armchair and so had a very good view of what she was doing to my cunt, it felt so slutty and at the same time so very erotic to be able to see everything going on between my legs, I’m sure Fred felt the same way because when I looked towards him, he was fully concentrated on what Pat was doing between my wide spread legs! She now clamped her mouth on my cunt, I could feel her hard tongue snaking deeper inside me and then she was fucking me with her tongue, pushing it in and out and running long licks from my ass hole to the top of my cunt. I came almost immediately, though not as intense as the first time, but she continued licking, then she was nibbling gently on my labia, I rested my head on the back of the armchair and closed my eyes, giving myself up to the pleasures Pat was producing throughout my body. When I opened my eyes and looked around, I found that all the men were fully focused on Pat and what she was doing between my legs so I knew that they were enjoying the show.


I came again and then I grabbed Pat’s head and started to rub her face against my cunt, she didn’t object and kept quiet, her tongue and lips now not doing anything, as I rubbed her face hard into my cunt, this produced another wonderful orgasm and I knew I was shouting and moaning as I slowed down rubbing Pat’s face into my cunt, I brought myself down slowly from the heights of pleasure she had given me. When I finally released her head from my grasp, I noticed that her face was covered with my juices, there was a whitish liquid all over her face, I quickly got down on the floor in front of her and started to lick her face clean of my juices.

The men were all very much aroused by what they had seen because as I licked Pat’s face clean, Dick came behind me and gently lift my ass off the floor and put me on my hands and knees and the next thing I realized was his cock being gently pushed into my ass hole, he dug some of the juices from my cunt to wet the rim and his cock so that he could pushed it into me easily, it still hurt but I allowed him to do so. As he was doing this, Frank had got behind Pat and was undressing her and then I had to let her go so that he could get her into the doggy style that Dick had done to me. He started to fuck her, now we were both on our hands and knees being fucked from behind but we were looking at each other, smiling because she had given me so much pleasure and she knew that I would do the same to her later.

Suddenly my husband was in front of me, he was already naked and was kneeling between Pat and me with his hard cock pointing straight at me, I knew what he wanted. I just opened my mouth and he quickly shoved his cock in and started fucking my face, that’s his description of me giving a blow job! Dick was behind me holding my waist and fucking me in my ass and my husband was in front holding my head and fucking my face! Dick came first, he stopped moving and I felt his cum spurting in my ass and then he left me after he had finished but my husband was still fucking my face, he was going faster and pushing himself in deeper so that I could feel his cock against my throat, when he came he pulled me harder against him so that his cum was spurting straight into my throat and I had a hard time trying to swallow all of it. When Joe got up I just lay down on the floor and noticed that Frank and Pat were also finished and both of them were now sitting on the couch.

Throughout all that fucking, both John and Fred remained seated and they just watched. The guys then went into the bathroom to wash and dressed but Pat said that she wanted to remain naked like me just in case any of the guys wanted to fuck her some more and anyway, she added, she was too tired to wash and get dressed, I smiled at her and got up from the floor to sit between her and Frank, all of us were drinking the drinks I served earlier.

Fred was telling John that he could never imagine a group of people being so open about sex and so willing to satisfy each other so John called me over to sit in his lap and explain our relationships. I explained to Fred about how Joe and I invited Frank into our lives and how we became involved with Dick and Pat and then how John joined us and how I ended up being the company’s whore. I saw incredulity and disbelief on Fred’s face slowly change into shock but he had to believe me as he had seen us for himself and also how I was so easily left with him by my group, especially my husband. He had also seen how Pat controlled me and how I was willing to walk around naked and didn’t bother about anybody seeing me. I think he was most shocked when I mentioned that everybody in the group could just fuck either Pat or me without having to ask and that I preferred to remain naked all the time and was available for everything.

He did ask my husband about me being the company whore but Joe said that decisions on how my body was used was made by Pat, he added that I was also asking to be a street corner whore just to find out how much a stranger was willing to pay to fuck me! Fred immediately offered a sum to Joe for me to spend the whole week with him but I interrupted my husband before he could answer by replying that I didn’t want to be that kind of a whore, I wished to stand on street corners and bargain with potential customers for the price of my body! Frank said I already talked and behaved like a whore and shouldn’t need to stand on street corners to sell myself!

Sitting in John’s lap meant that he was fondling my naked body, it wasn’t to get me aroused for sex but he was just idly fondling me because I made my body so easily available. I sat in his lap facing the rest, the guys had rejoined us after washing and getting dressed, and was leaning back against him with my legs spread so that John had one hand between my legs idly pulling my cunt hairs and playing with my cunt lips, he didn’t insert his fingers into me because this wasn’t meant to lead to sex between us, his other hand roamed freely over my body, squeezing my tits and rubbing my belly and caressing my thighs. My husband commented on my behavior of allowing a man to fondle my naked body so openly in front of everybody, I cheekily retorted that it was just because I was completely available to John that we enjoyed so much more additional benefits from the company. Now John was explaining to Fred about how they had all decided that I should be “lent” to those customers who signed or renewed their contracts with the company, that was the reason why I was “lent” to him for the weekend. I whispered to John that I had told Fred he would get to spend more time with me if he gave the company more business, this got me a slap on my ass for being such a whore and a kiss on my cheek for trying to get business for the company.

Suddenly Fred asked if Pat was also available, all of us didn’t know how to answer and looked at each other for guidance, Pat smiled and told John to give Fred an answer. He looked uncomfortable because she was his niece and I’m sure he didn’t wish for her to become a whore like me, I quickly told Fred that I was the only whore around and Pat wasn’t a whore. He looked at me for a few seconds and then over at her then just smiled and said that he understood. Pat then asked him if he wanted a fuck, he just smiled and nodded, then she told him that he could fuck me once more even though he had received the services offered for him renewing his contract. I turned around to ask John if Fred could fuck me once more and he said yes and gave me another slap on my ass telling me to bring Fred into the spare bedroom, if he wanted that.

I asked Fred if he wished for some privacy to fuck me or if he was willing to do so right there in front of everybody, I also added that if we went into the bedroom we couldn’t close the door because it was understood that all of those present had the right to see me getting fucked. Dick quickly added that he certainly would like to see Fred fucking me and then his wife said that they would all wait until Fred was really fucking me before they joined us to watch! I quickly got off John’s lap and pulled Fred up from his seat to lead him to the spare bedroom. I could see that he was quite nervous and unsure of what to expect with this group wanting to see him fucking me but he didn’t have a choice as I was pulling him towards the bedroom. Once we were inside I made sure that the door remained wide opened and started undressing him, when he was down to his briefs I knelt down in front of him and pulled his briefs down, as soon as his cock, which was semi hard, came into view I quickly gobbled it into my mouth and started sucking him, he had to hold onto the door for support. All of a sudden the rest were there with loud exclamations of encouragement to “suck all the juices out of Fred!”

When I judged his cock hard enough I got up and grabbed his cock pulling him to the bed, I quickly got on top of him and turned around into the classic 69 position offering my cunt. I resumed sucking his cock but felt only his hands spreading my ass cheeks apart, I guess he was feeling squeamish about licking my cum filled cunt, Pat must have realized this also because I heard her saying that my husband enjoyed my cunt the most when it was filled with other people’s cum. When she said that I felt Fred’s mouth on my cunt, he started licking me tentatively but was soon going at me fully, meaning he kissed my cunt lips like kissing my mouth, even pushing his tongue as deep as he could and then I lowered myself completely on his face and ground my cunt hard on it!

I had an orgasm almost immediately which made grind my cunt even harder on his face until he pushed me up to get his breath, then I turned around and, still on top of him, slowly lowered myself on his cock. Pat immediately came over to kneel by the side of the bed and she held his cock and guided it into my cunt. It felt so sexy to feel her hands pulling my cunt lips apart and when Fred’s cock was fully inside me, she pulled my cunt lips again as she left us. I fucked Fred the same way as I’d done earlier in the day at the cabin, everybody must have realized this because they were cheering me on, my husband was telling me to fuck myself hard on Fred’s cock. I stopped moving up and down and was now only grinding myself on his cock, his eyes were closed and he had a huge grin on his face as I milked his cock with my cunt muscles, he just lay there enjoying himself. All of a sudden he pushed his hips upwards very hard and I could feel his cock spurting cum into me which again triggered another orgasm for me.

When both of us finished cumming I remain in position because I could still feel Fred’s cock inside my cunt, I was now lying on him and whispered, loud enough for the rest to hear, that he could enjoy more of my services if he did more business with the company, my husband said I was just a cheap whore offering myself to a customer. John quickly corrected him saying that I was working hard to get more business for the company while the rest of them were enjoying themselves! He held my hand as I got off of Fred and then said that I should have had enough sex for the day, adding that he wanted to save me for his own pleasure later, I just had to give him a peck on his cheek for that!

Everybody got the hint and so they took turns going to the bathroom to wash and clean themselves but, as usual, I wasn’t allowed to clean myself, John told me that we could take a bath together when the rest left his apt. He had told my husband that he wanted me with him for the rest of the evening and would send me home later that night. Fred said that he was going to the airport and would get a cab downstairs so I realized that I would be alone with John for a few hours. When everybody was decent and ready to leave, Pat had the idea that we should say our goodbyes in the left lobby, nobody had any objections and so all of us trooped out of the apt to wait for the elevator, while each one kissed me, each one of them gave me a kiss on my lips and it meant that they got to fondle my body. Frank, especially, didn’t even bother to hold me and as I went closer to him for his kiss, he extended his hands, one to my cunt and the other grabbed a tit, it was me who had my arms around his neck holding us together as we kissed and our tongues fenced.