Frank & Joe Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last person to kiss me was my husband, he held me close as he kissed me and whispered that I should make sure John enjoyed my “services,” I cheekily replied that he had always enjoyed my body and I knew how to satisfy him. We had broken off our kiss but his arms were around my waist and I was leaning backwards but kept my arms around his neck as we whispered to each other in a voice loud enough for everybody present to hear. My husband then said that I was a cheap slut and I replied that I was his cheap slut and he had trained me so well. Just as I said this the elevator door opened to show us the same couple we had met when we had arrived, they were neighbors of John and we had met them in the lift lobby a few times although we didn’t have much to say to them. I remained in my husband’s arms and turned to look at them, John quickly came forward and said that he was just seeing some guests off but the lady commented that they had seen me arriving naked and now I was leaving in the same condition, I quickly told them that I wasn’t leaving but saying goodbye to my husband and friends.

So now we were in a group in front of the elevator, eight fully dressed people and me, as usual completely naked and with cum oozing out of my cunt, there were two relative strangers and I was having a nice time, behaving like a slut and showing off my naked body, just the way my group of friends enjoyed watching! Fred suddenly said that he couldn’t wait around any longer as he had to get home to his family and he took the elevator down. This left the rest of them waiting for it to come back up and I went to stand next to John as he introduced us to his neighbors. Greg and Debbie didn’t seem to mind that I was completely naked and they seemed content to stand there talking to us, John had put an arm around me and I was clinging and rubbing my naked body on him, I knew he enjoyed me doing that when we were in front of his friends so I made sure that Greg and Debbie knew that I was going to remain with John for his pleasure.

After awhile I became aware that Greg was starring at my naked body even though he was talking to the others, then he invited us to their apt saying that their children were staying with some relatives so we would have complete privacy. Dick declined saying that he had to get home and so my group decided that they would leave and said we could meet again in future as we visited John regularly. When the elevator arrived again the group got in and left, so now there were four of us in the lift lobby with me the only one bare assed naked. John asked me if I wanted to visit with Greg and Debbie and I quickly said yes, realizing that he wanted to show off to his neighbors the slut he would be enjoying later. I did ask Debbie if she minded that I would be naked all the time and she smiled at me saying that she enjoyed looking at my naked body and was sure that her husband wouldn’t mind entertaining a naked guest!

So we walked over to their apt and I entered it happily realizing that I would have to explain my relationship with John, they were aware that I was already married to Joe and I’m sure they would love to know more about my affair with John and I so do enjoy explaining to all and sundry how much of a slut I have turned into. We sat down opposite each other meaning that John and I sat down in the couch next to each other, I was still clinging onto his arm and now had his hand between my thighs, while Greg and Debbie sat in the couch facing us, they sat next to each other but not holding hands or anything. As we sat there talking, as expected Debbie wanted to know more about my sexual activities, I spread my legs so that both of them could see my cunt and, I was hoping, some of the cum oozing out. I started the explanations, right from the beginning when my husband and I invited Frank to join us for sex, until this moment when we were so comfortable with each other that we found it so natural for my husband to leave me bare assed naked with his boss knowing fully well that I would fucked. Debbie had quite a few questions about my whoring for the company and so I had to explain further how my husband got a promotion and a company car and I got a loan to buy my own car, all because my body was completely at the disposal for company’s service and that John has complete and total access to me whenever he wished! Debbie’s comment was that I must lead a very active sex life and her husband added that it must be very exciting that I could remain completely naked and available to so many people.

Suddenly he gave his wife a slight slap on her thighs saying that she hadn’t offered their guests anything to drink, she got up and asked what we wanted and John said a beer, I also quickly got up and offered to help her and the two of us walked to their kitchen together. We got a bottle of beer each for the guys and decided to share a can of soda so I carried the tray out to the living room, while in the kitchen Debbie asked if I had any problems with my husband because of my sex life and I explained again how it has always been my fantasy to be a slut and how Joe enjoyed watching me have sex with others. She was silent for a while and then said that she had fantasies like mine but wasn’t sure how Greg would take to her being fucked by others, I told her there was no harm in trying it out or at least asking him about it.

When we joined the guys John told me to sit between Greg and Debbie, apparently he had talked to Greg who wanted to enjoy my body but wasn’t sure about his wife’s reaction, I quickly went to sit between the two of them. I placed my arms at the back of the couch and each of them pulled one of my legs to put it on theirs and I leaned back offering my naked body, all opened up, to them. I told them that their could enjoy my body anyway they wished, adding that Debbie had also asked me about sharing myself and my husband’s reaction to it, I told them that this was a good chance to try out extra marital sex with no strings attached and I was available for whatever they wanted to do!

They started off tentatively, each of them putting a hand on my body and running it slowly along, then they had both hands on me and Greg was the first to snake one hand between my legs to fondle my cunt, I spread my legs wider for easier access! I was getting aroused myself, to have these two relative strangers playing with my body, and Greg had by now inserted a couple of fingers into my cunt, when I thrust myself against his hand he must have realized that I was a willing participant and he started finger fucking me, when I came his wife was grabbing both my tits in her hands and squeezing hard, it hurt but a only a little so I didn’t bother asking her to stop. Anyway she stopped squeezing my tits and now her hands were roaming freely all over me. Greg sat back to take a good look at his wife playing with my naked body when John quietly told him that he could fuck me if he wished! I couldn’t respond properly to this offer because Debbie was now rubbing my clitoris very hard giving me another orgasm, I grabbed her hands by clamping my thighs around them and threw my arms around her neck pulling her down to me and then we were kissing each other passionately!

After a couple of minutes we stopped kissing but I kept my arms around her as she looked towards her husband questioningly, she must have seen some sign of encouragement because she now turned into my arms but instead of kissing again, she was trying to get undressed. Greg must have realized this because he went to stand behind her and helped her unzip her dress and take it off. When he joined us, I leaned back on the couch to observe them, Debbie was now in her slip and bra and panties, she also wore stockings. She now stood up and I quickly did the same so that I was helping her husband undress her, she just stood there looking across to John while Greg and I removed her clothes until she was finally bare assed naked. I think she must have lost her inhibitions along the way because her husband held her hand while she turned around to let John and I have a good look at her naked body.

I’m guessing she’s about my age so she had a 39 y/o body of a woman with two kids, just like me. However her breasts were very much bigger than mine and so sagged a little although I did have fun bouncing them on my hands! She had a slight belly, not as big as mine and her ass were in keeping with her age, John told her she was very sexy and looked forward to the time when he could enjoy her body properly. At this she looked quickly at me, I think she was worried that he didn’t find her attractive enough and wasn’t interested so I quickly allayed her fears by telling her that he is keeping himself for me, he had planned to fuck me later and couldn’t do anything with her at the moment. I knew that John wanted her but was willing to wait which meant that he planned to join Greg and her some time in the neat future.

Greg didn’t have any problems, he was now caressing his wife as she stood there talking to me until she asked him why was he neglecting a “fresh” woman. He then pulled me down to the couch and was lying on top of me as he kissed and fondled my body until Debbie suggested we move to the bedroom. Both of us quickly got up and as I held Greg hard cock leading him towards the bedroom, I overheard John explaining to Debbie that he’ll want to meet up with her and Greg again so that he could enjoy her, right now he suggested that the two of them concentrate on enjoying me! Debbie told him to sit in an armchair in their bedroom so that he could watch us comfortably. Greg had pulled me on the bed and he was now trying to undress while kissing and fondling me, it only took a gentle shove from his wife to get him off me and then she was onto me and I gave myself up to the pleasures she was inducing in me. We kissed and our tongues were like swords fencing, her hands were roaming freely all over my body, my legs were spread wide apart and all of sudden I felt another pair of hands on me, it turned out that Greg was now naked and had joined his wife and me on their bed!

When I glanced over to John, I saw that he had taken a seat at the foot of the bed, there were no chairs in the room, when he saw me looking at him, he gave me a wink to indicate his pleasure in seeing me being made love to by another couple. Both husband and wife were greedily kissing and licking my body while I could feel two hands between my legs with some fingers poking into my cunt. I was soon lost in a haze of pleasure, all these wonderful sensations flowing through my body, and when I became aware I discovered that Debbie was now lying down between my legs and eating my cunt, she was really working on me, her tongue shoved into me licking the insides and then she was nibbling on my cunt lips, her hands were also busy, I think one was pulling my cunt lips apart for her tongue to invade deeper into me while the other was fondling my ass hole.

Her husband, meanwhile, had positioned himself right in front of my face so that I was looking at his erect cock. I held it in my hands, stroking it and then I opened my mouth as Greg quickly shoved his cock in until I could feel it hitting against the back of my throat. As soon as I sucked on it, he started cumming and a stream of his juices were flowing into my mouth. I couldn’t swallow all and so some of Greg’s juices seeped out of my mouth, I couldn’t be bothered about it at this time because his wife was giving me an orgasm with her mouth clamped on my cunt, I was bucking and pushing my cunt harder against her mouth and her hands were holding onto my thighs to keep her mouth on my cunt. When I finished cumming Greg had got off me and so I looked down to see Debbie’s face covered with my whitish cum.

Greg immediately went into the bathroom but Debbie remained with me on the bed, both of us were still naked and I decided that it was now my turn on her body. She didn’t resist when I pushed her to lie down on the bed, when Greg came out of the bathroom, they both exchanged smiles which I took for approval of what I was planning to do. I slowly ate her pussy, it was very wet so I guessed that she had enjoyed my cunt, I licked both her pussy lips from the bottom to the top and then started kissing her lips as I would the lips on her face, and even poked my tongue into her. She bucked against my mouth and I managed to bite lightly on her clitoris and she started cumming, thrusting her pussy up against my face, her hands had grabbed my head and so I couldn’t move as she ground her pussy against my face.

After she finished cumming, I slid up her body, kissing everything along the way until our faces were just inches from each other. We smiled at each other and she softly whispered a “Thank you” to me, and then she was telling me that she had secret fantasies of being with another woman but didn’t dare bring it up, adding that she hoped this would lead to a regular meeting between us, I smiled back at her happiness. All four of us were now sitting on the bed, Greg and John fully dressed while Debbie and I remained naked until her husband asked her if she was planning to remain naked for the rest of her life!

I think she suddenly realized her situation and I saw her blush but she did reply that she would remain naked like me until we left, at this John stood up and told me we should be leaving, he said that I should have had enough sex with others and now it was his turn “on this well used body!” Greg and Debbie walked us to the lift lobby, with her keeping her word to remain naked even when we said our goodbyes in the lobby. We promised that we would need another session and we should include the rest of my group.

To be continued.