Frank and Melissa - Scene 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't faze him, and he spanked me on the right cheek with the second swat. As I was squirming and yelling out, I noticed on my pubic bone below me that his erection was growing as he spanked me. All that did was cause me to grind my pelvic area harder into his lap as each swat was administered. No sense in me being the only one enjoying this!

Finally he reached the tenth swat, and he surprised me by doubling the intensity. The result was that I felt the sting of that one, and yet even though I thought I experienced pain, what actually happened was that the sting radiated throughout my body, and only increased the sexual fervor I was feeling being exposed and across his lap like this.

Frank knew what he was doing -- after that last swat, he just let me lie there without touching me for what seemed like several minutes. When he did finally make contact, it was with his large hand again, gently rubbing both ass cheeks. I could feel the roughness of the skin of his fingers and palm. He obviously was a man who used his hands in his work. As he rubbed, he gradually went lower until I could feel his fingers parting my cheeks. It was just a matter of seconds before he found out just how wet he had made me.

He finally reached my pussy lips, and quickly stuck a finger deep inside my vault. I caught my breath as he invaded me, and he began to chuckle, a sound I certainly wasn't used to from a man who had a finger inserted in my pussy. Again he paused -- he was taking so much time leading up to what I knew was going to be one great fuck session. Each delay only heightened my sense of urgency.

"Well, Melissa -- I can see that not only did my punishment apparently fail in its attempt to get you to correct your ways, but instead it aroused you to the point that you're again thinking about what those boys would do to you! You are a very, very bad girl! Does your daddy Dave know about this?"

I tried to look up at him, but the position I was in made it just too awkward. So in my best teen voice, I answered, "Yes, Mr. Frank, he does know, and he is just as disappointed in me as you are. He doesn't know what to do to get my grades back up."

Frank continued with his finger inside of me, and soon he nudged my legs open ever wider so he could sink a second finger in. It felt amazing to be invaded like this, but I wanted more. I wasn't going to be happy until he assaulted me with that big cock of his. It had been three weeks since our first encounter, but I certainly hadn't forgotten what the first time with him felt like.

Frank suddenly pulled his fingers out of my pussy, causing me to emit an involuntary sigh. "Stand up in front of me, Melissa." I did as he asked, and he followed that with another command. "Strip naked, and put your clothes in a pile on the floor. But leave your knee-highs on." I did as he told -- shoes off first, followed by my blouse, and then my bra. My nipples were fully erect, demanding some attention. When I slid my skirt down to the floor, I was standing naked in front of him, save for my socks.

I had no idea what Frank was going to do next, but I was about to find out. He stood up in front of me, fully dressed. Normally I would have been intimidated by a man who was more than a foot taller than I was, but I knew what he was here for, so I tried to relax. Yet standing naked in front of this gentle giant of a man made relaxing nearly impossible.

"Melissa, I didn't want to have to resort to such drastic measures, but I'm afraid I must. I want you to remember that while I'm doing this, it is for your own good." My brain kicked into overdrive. What were the drastic measures going to be? What else would he do after spanking me? He hadn't brought anything in with him except for the progress report he created. He was teasing me again -- another pause, which allowed my mind to race and my pussy to refresh with even more moisture.

"Let's get this over with," and with those words, he reached out, grabbed me by the waist, and easily lifted my body up, where he placed me on top of the dresser. The sudden cold I felt from the top of the dresser on my naked ass caused me to yelp, and instantly my body was covered again with tiny goose bumps. He threw my left leg over his right shoulder, and then repeated on the other side. As he leaned in towards my bare pussy, he said again, "Remember, this is for your own good."

The ferocity with which he attacked me caused me to shriek. Oh fuck, he was good with his tongue, but it was more than that. His teeth glanced against my swollen labia. The roughness of his day-old beard served to electrify my already sensitive areas between my labia and my legs. As he stuck his tongue deep inside my vagina, his nose brushed up against my clit.

It was an explosion of sensation, and I knew I wasn't going to be able to handle it for long. I wanted to hump my hips and drive my pussy harder into his face, but the dresser wouldn't let my ass slide on its slick surface, so I could only be a willing victim to his oral assault. But my help really wasn't needed -- Frank knew what he was doing. He settled into a rhythm where he attacked me with a combination of flicking my clit with his tongue and sucking on it as hard as he could with his entire mouth. While he was doing this, he reached his arms under my legs and up to my nipples, where he tugged away as if trying to separate them from my breasts.

It quickly became too much to bear, and there was no way I was going to be denied an orgasm with all of the sensations I was enduring, so I just sat back and let it wash over me. It turned out that wash wasn't the appropriate word, because it happened like a torrent. With a loud scream of "OH FUCK," I came hard, grabbing his head and pulling it into my pussy as deep as I could. I was rewarded with a low growl from Frank's mouth, which enhanced the sensation to my already pulsing clit. The waves of pleasure rushed through my body, and I literally began panting just so I could keep the oxygen flowing through my blood stream.

Exhausted, I sat on the dresser, my legs still thrown over Frank's shoulders and my hands still holding on to the back of his head as he separated his mouth from my pussy and looked up at me. I am normally not a fan of tasting my own juices on Dave's mouth after he has given me oral sex, although I will do it if it adds to his enjoyment. But today, all I wanted to do was kiss Frank hard, and I didn't care what was all over him. He leaned into my face and between still rapid breaths, I attacked his lips with mine as I drove my tongue as far into his mouth as I could. We tongue wrestled for a few seconds, before I pulled away in order to resume breathing again. As I leaned back against the wall, he looked deeply into my eyes and said, "Remember, that was for your own good."

I had to resist laughing, because it would have blown the role play. Instead, I bit my bottom lip as sexily as I could, and in my most innocent teen voice, said, "I'm not sure that did the trick, Mr. Frank. I can still think about those boys and what they might do to me. Is there anything else you can do to help me forget them?"

Frank sighed, and then stepped back from the dresser. He took off his boots first, and I thought to myself YES, it's time to get the big gun out and really get busy! After his boots and socks, he took of his suit jacket and tie and tossed them onto the desk. His pants followed, and soon his shirt was tossed on the pile as well. I could easily see the bulge in his gray underwear as he stood there, and I knew he was teasing me again. I wanted to jump down and attack him, but the dresser was tall enough that I was a little afraid of the pain the landing might cause if I jumped.

Finally he reached for the waistband of his underwear, and began tugging on it, ever so slowly. His dark pubic hair peeked out first, followed by the initial glimpse of his cock, now straining against the cotton. Ever so slowly he lowered them, until finally the big guy sprung out and pointed straight up at me. I licked my lips in anticipation. It was about to get HOT!

He stepped out of his underwear, and moved back over in front of the dresser. I smiled at him -- maybe out of character, but at that point I really didn't care, because I was about to get fucked by that swinging monster between his legs. Frank reached out and picked me up by my waist again, and lifted me off the dresser and over against his chest. I knew exactly what he wanted -- it was a repeat position from our first time together. I wrapped my legs around his torso and locked my hands behind his head. As I held on tightly, he was able to move his hands from my waist to underneath my ass, and we were ready to go.

He gradually lowered me, and I gasped as my pussy made first contact with his cock. Somehow he was able to tease me even more by flicking its head along my lips, as if lubing it up for entry. Satisfied with his progress, he lowered me even farther, and after some serious resistance, his head popped between my lips and into my vagina. Oh shit, even though we had just fucked three weeks ago, I had forgotten exactly how filling his cock was when it was inside of me. He continued to inch it in farther, until he finally hit bottom. He was in me all the way, and I was stuffed!

Without breaking character (how the hell was he able to do that with his cock in my pussy?), he looked me straight in the eye and said, "Remember, this is for your own good, so you can forget about those boys and start being a good student again." Then without warning, he lifted up and plunged me down again. I thought I would be ready for that first plunge, but again, I underestimated his size. All I could do was whimper out a high-pitched "oh my god" as he repeated that motion again and again. I knew that if he didn't slow down, I was going to cum very quickly. But I also knew that he probably didn't care, and to tell the truth, I didn't either.

I wrapped my legs tighter around him in an attempt to get him to slow down, but all that did was intensify the pressure on my clit as it scraped against his pubic bone. There was nothing I could do to stop the mounting flush, and soon the sparks began deep inside my pussy, and I knew the orgasm I was about to experience was going to be even bigger than the first. To spur him on, I started a chorus of "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME, FUCK ME"....and when it was time to go over the edge, I yelled out "OH FUCK!" and let go. The pulsing shock waves raced to my outer extremities and back, and I was awash with sharp tingles that were so intense, they nearly hurt.

I had hoped that he would at least slow down after I came, but he did no such thing. There wasn't any way I could recover unless he did, but apparently he didn't want me to recover. Instead, he continued to lift me up and down on his cock. There was no break, and my orgasm kept ripping through my body, extended like I had never felt before! I leaned my head back and shook it from side to side, hitting him in the side of his face with my pigtails in the process. I closed my eyes and saw stars dancing around in the darkness, and I was afraid I was going to pass out. I leaned in to this shoulder again and whispered in his ear "please," and he finally slowed down. He didn't stop, but at least I was able to catch my breath and let the sensations wane just a bit.

When I opened my eyes, Frank was finally smiling, the first glimpse of him out of character. Perhaps the fantasy was over, or perhaps he'd just enjoyed the show I had put on, but the smile was reassuring to me for some reason. Still thrusting gently inside of me, he carried me over to the bed and slipped me off his cock so he could lay me down on my back. There he spread my stocking-covered legs and climbed up between. Once over me, he guided his cock back into my tingling pussy again. It was pure heaven!

I don't know how he kept from crushing me, but he was very gentle as he slowly fucked me. I could feel every inch of his cock deep inside as he bottomed out gently against my cervix with each thrust. He gradually increased the tempo, which got me going again, and soon another orgasm -- gentle this time -- was washing over me. Frank continued, faster and faster, until he started calling out, "Oh yes, baby, I'm going to cum deep inside of your hot pussy," and that's exactly what he did. His hips jerked with each shot of creamy sperm, and as he slowed down, we held each other until our orgasms subsided.

I looked into his eyes as he lay gently on top of me. He smiled as he rolled beside me, and I could tell the role playing was probably over. As he looked at me again, he reached over and took one of my breasts in his hands, gently rolling and tugging on the nipple enough that I let out a small giggle. I could have stayed there for several more hours, letting this man do whatever he wanted to me. But I also knew that I had a husband who was planning on meeting me at home, and I had a pretty good idea that was going to be incredible as well.

Frank broke the silence as he said, "I gotta hand it to your husband. He knows how to set up a scene. As soon as you opened the door and I saw you in that outfit for the first time, I wanted to scrap the role play and fuck you on the spot! But I also knew that drawing it out would make me want you that much more, and I think it worked."

I jumped again as he tweaked my nipple a little harder. "I'm glad you enjoyed the outfit. It was a little embarrassing for a woman my age shopping in the junior department, but not as bad as getting the room reserved here. It's certainly been a day of firsts. Oh...one more thing -- would you take a picture of my cum-filled pussy? I have a man who I know would like to see that."

Frank found my phone on the bathroom counter and brought it over to me. I unlocked it and pulled up the camera app, and then handed it back. Making sure my pigtails were visible over my shoulders, I spread my legs as far as I could. Frank kneeled down beside the bed to get a 'point-of-view' shot of my bare pussy, now covered with his cum. He took the picture, and then looked on the phone and smiled as he handed to me. Seeing myself smeared with his cum from that angle made me blush! I knew Dave would like it, so I sent it to him with the message, "Home in 30 minutes -- ready for round 2!"

Frank started reaching for clothes to get dressed, and I stood up and did the same, although my legs were a little wobbly from the pounding I had taken. I headed to where my work clothes were stashed so I could put them on to wear them home, but Frank stopped me.

"Oh no, little Miss Melissa. My scenario may be done for the day, but yours is just getting started. If your husband let me fuck you with that school girl outfit on my mind, I think he deserves to fuck you in it as well."

He was right -- since I had sent Dave the earlier picture of me in my school girl clothes, I figured he'd love to see me come home that way. As I picked up the skirt and blouse, I noticed Frank had gotten the fake progress report he brought with him and was writing something on the bottom. I was putting my bra and blouse on when he finished and handed it to me.

On the bottom of the progress report, he had written: Dear Daddy Dave -- I have shown Melissa the error of her ways, and hopefully started her on the right path. However, it may be necessary for you to remind her several times using the techniques I used on her this afternoon. I hope it won't be too much of a sacrifice for you, but it is in Melissa's best interest that we keep working with her to cure her of this bad grade problem. Principal Frank.

Frank was putting his shirt back on as I read his note, and when I looked up at him and smiled, I noticed he had a funny look on his face. He reached into his shirt pocket and found my thong -- he had put it there before he punished me for wearing it. He tossed it over to me and said, "I think Dave would like to see these. I know I'd like to see them again sometime!"

We finished getting dressed, and before he left, Frank walked over to give me a hug and a kiss. He was such a gentle man, and yet he knew how to fuck me -- like a schoolgirl, as it turned out! As he headed to the door, he said, "Tell Dave hi and give him my thanks. I can hardly wait for the next scenario he creates for us!"

I laughed back and him and said, "Oh, don't worry. I will tell him thanks many, many times!"

I sat on the edge of the bed as he left. I thought about where my life had gone in the past few months. I went from having a regrettable affair, to confessing to my husband, who then confessed to me that he liked me having sex with other men and even encouraged me to do so, to my weekend hook-ups for sex with my co-worker Roger, and now to two experiences with Frank. It all seemed unreal, and yet the creamy deposit Frank had left deep inside of me proved just how real it was.

I put the room key on the dresser -- the same one where Frank had passionately eaten my pussy out 30 minutes before -- and headed to the door. I hesitated for a minute, worried that people would see me in my school girl outfit. Then I realized -- so what if they did? The likelihood that someone I knew would be in the parking lot of the Pla-Mor Motel was remote, and if strangers saw me, they would figure that I just had an amazing afternoon of sex. So I thought to myself, let them see -- because that is exactly what happened!

I opened the door and stepped out into the late afternoon sunlight. As I sat down behind the steering wheel of my car, my phone alerted me to a message. It was Dave's reply. He sent me a picture of his rock-hard cock with the caption, "Hurry home -- we're waiting!" I loved that cock, and in about 20 minutes, it was going to be inside of me, sloshing around in the moisture Frank left behind.

The life of a hotwife is GOOD!

12